Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
829,321 - 829,340 of 1,082,608 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

...even Democrats are upset about Obama's policies...

"Dems vow:‘Hell to pay’ if IRS allegations ring true"

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_po...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We were discussing Iraq dumbazz__Vietnam was way long ago, forty years ago for me.
But you didn't know dik about Vietnam either having to lie about where you were located, what you did.
In conclusion you're a total dirtbag__now go away.
Amen.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

This administration is the most dishonest administration in American History!! Obama in 2008’ I will have the most honest/transparent administration in history’; this is about as Laughable as Pelosi,‘elected me speaker and I’ll clean the Swamp!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>1 terrorist necessitated a full scale invasion? Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001, does anyone else subscribe to this theory?
Didn't said terrorist actually arrive after the invasion?
Weren't suicide bombers actually in Iraq and being used again after the invasion?
An attack on the United States territory that kills 3000 people necessitates a full-scale invasion.
I don't expect the willfully ignorant party-line regurgitators to acknowledge the fact that Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001. Hell, they lied about Al Qaeda not attacking us just recently.
But, you may have a point. The Japanese Navy attacked us on December 7, 1941. I don't recall Hirohito being involved in that attack. Tojo wasn't there, either. According to your logic, we had no reason to invade: Guadacanal, Tarawa, North Africa, Sicily, New Guinea, or Normandy,... or even Germany. Germany never attacked us.
The government of Afghanistan willingly allowed Al Qaeda to operate in Afghanistan, condoned their attack on the United States, and protected them as a country would their standing armed forces when we went after them. Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001.
Anywhere the Wahhabists are, there will be "suicide" bombers. I think it is interesting that the only known survivor of a "suicide" bomb attack was coerced by the terrorists into driving a car toward an American convoy when the terrorists detonated a bomb he didn't even know was in the car. Coercion has been the tool of despots throughout the ages. The communists were notorious for this throughout the Cold War.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
80 percent of all people who served in Vietnam were not drafted.
If you were in the reserves, the only way you would be sent to Vietnam is if you ignored your monthly requirement to spend one weekend with your reserve unit, and they activated you because you were too lazy to make just one weekend a month on duty.
No reserve unit was activated and sent to Vietnam. NONE. NADA. ZERO.
If you were drafted, and you were sent overseas, you were sent to Germany.
30% of combat deaths in Vietnam were LBJ slaves (draftees)

1.73 million Americans were drafted during the Vietnam era and 38% of those were sent to Vietnam. Millions of others had their lives altered by the threat of Democrat slavery.

The statistics are skewed by numerous men who enlisted rather than waiting for the axe to fall.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those with no fathers in the house, i.e., about 75% of black homes.
I dunno, maybe it's better to raise a child by the mother as they are the nurturers and caregivers, look at the Momrmons and their multiple wives. Is it better to have a single mom raising a child or a mother and abusive father, or at least verbally abusive, domineering, wife-beater t-shirt wearing rightwinger-type father?

Culture decides the whole family unit but who is to say what's best?

I think for the most part money/finances is more the issue and not necessarily being raised by one parent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY "While few are defending the Internal Revenue Service for targeting some 300 conservative groups, there are two critical pieces of context missing from the conventional wisdom on the “scandal.” First, at least from what we know so far, the groups were not targeted in a political vendetta — but rather were executing a makeshift enforcement test (an ugly one, mind you) for IRS employees tasked with separating political groups not allowed to claim tax-exempt status, from bona fide social welfare organizations. Employees are given almost zero official guidance on how to do that, so they went after Tea Party groups because those seemed like they might be political. Keep in mind, the commissioner of the IRS at the time was a Bush appointee.
The second is that while this is the first time this kind of thing has become a national scandal, it’s not the first time such activity has occurred.
“I wish there was more GOP interest when I raised the same issue during the Bush administration, where they audited a progressive church in my district in what look liked a very selective way,” California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff said on MSNBC Monday.“I found only one Republican,[North Carolina Rep. Walter Jones], that would join me in calling for an investigation during the Bush administration. I’m glad now that the GOP has found interest in this issue and it ought to be a bipartisan concern.”
Are you doing all your posting via a state/school district supplied computer?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone does not have access to birth control. The best most effective methods are expensive. They require a doctor's appointments, prescriptions & follow ups.
As for better availability of these more reliable options, talk top the Pope & Republicans.
The best most effective method if free.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Big surprise, Eman jumps in to protect the use of slurs. Calling a black man "boy" is a racist slur. Everyone know this.
It was a simple question. Answer it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No difference. Women in combat are a joke because they lack the physical ability and put the men in danger because of a perceived need to protect them.
Not to mention the fact that a 110-120 pound woman cannot possibly hoist a 200 pound man over her shoulder and run with him to cover.
This decision will kill more servicemen than would otherwise be killed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Who were these international terrorists being hardbored in Iraq? When did Afghanistan attack us?
Afghanistan had no viable government in 2001. The Taliban was the government and harbored the terrorists who conducted the 9/11 attack.

The only mistake made by Bush in Afghanistan was not using nuclear weapons to kill every one of the bastards.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We were discussing Iraq dumbazz__Vietnam was way long ago, forty years ago for me.
But you didn't know dik about Vietnam either having to lie about where you were located, what you did.
In conclusion you're a total dirtbag__now go away.
To some of us that lost family during Vietnam, it seems like yesterday. During the Vietnam War, seven million men volunteered for the military; only two million were drafted. Over 75 percent of those who served in Vietnam itself were volunteers. They were the best-educated and most egalitarian military forces in America's history. The commie liberals did a number on the American people and they continue to lie today. Here is the best study and information, I have seen about the Vietnam war:
http://www.vhpa.org/info/stolenvalor.htm

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You specifically said a secured compound...Put down that pipe, pill popper.
I didn't say by the US. Secured could mean simply not allowing him to leave. Didn't have to be under guard.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
An attack on the United States territory that kills 3000 people necessitates a full-scale invasion.
I don't expect the willfully ignorant party-line regurgitators to acknowledge the fact that Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001. Hell, they lied about Al Qaeda not attacking us just recently.
But, you may have a point. The Japanese Navy attacked us on December 7, 1941. I don't recall Hirohito being involved in that attack. Tojo wasn't there, either. According to your logic, we had no reason to invade: Guadacanal, Tarawa, North Africa, Sicily, New Guinea, or Normandy,... or even Germany. Germany never attacked us.
The government of Afghanistan willingly allowed Al Qaeda to operate in Afghanistan, condoned their attack on the United States, and protected them as a country would their standing armed forces when we went after them. Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001.
Anywhere the Wahhabists are, there will be "suicide" bombers. I think it is interesting that the only known survivor of a "suicide" bomb attack was coerced by the terrorists into driving a car toward an American convoy when the terrorists detonated a bomb he didn't even know was in the car. Coercion has been the tool of despots throughout the ages. The communists were notorious for this throughout the Cold War.
To be honest you are the first person I have ever come across(rightwinger/leftwinger oor middlewinger) that has stated unequivocally that Afghanistan attacked the United States.

You remind me of Colonel Flagg on M*A*S*H*.

IMO you are insane.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything to defend Obama!!!
Looks like Fetch Almighty just schooled you on reality!!!
Pelosi did requested Obama to use IRS as a political tool to punish anyone with different points of views!
Hairball Reid just gave a news conference supporting the IRS inquisition and effectively criticizing the IRS for not going far enough.

Hairball wants to silence all political dissent.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Promoting LSD will not permit your obvious resistance to answer the question. Would we have invade Afghanistan if Bin Laden was not there? So far, you have basically said yes. He is a chance to confirm that in a direct way.
The terrorist training camps were a more important target than bin Laden.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, was that a yes or no. Would we have invaded Afghanistan if Bin Laden was not there.
Let me get my crystal ball...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Isn't Planned Parenthood's primary objective to prevent unplanned parenthood?
Shouldn't they be advertising that more?
No profit in that.

Abortion pays the fat salaries.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, was that a yes or no. Would we have invaded Afghanistan if Bin Laden was not there.
He escaped into pakistan. Did we invade pakistan?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Overlook Homers remarks on the topic, he's still working out question number one!
I see you survived your meth lab explosion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min SamBee 68,426
10 “Active Militia Teams” Securing The US-Mexic... 22 min Good luck 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,991
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 29 min Kurt Nimmo video 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min CDC 48,961
Abby 7-29 49 min Sublime1 10
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,703
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••