Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#903179 May 14, 2013
Solydnra Solor panels, anyone?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#903180 May 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Breaking and entering is a felony
If lying was a felony, you and the Magic Negro would be sharing a cell and a bed together.

Since: May 13

United States

#903181 May 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's official ghost: The Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant, you f*ckedup idiot....
IT IS OFFICIAL - THE CLEVELAND KIDNAPPER IS A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT!

That needs to be highlighted.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#903182 May 14, 2013
Definition of a simpleton:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903183 May 14, 2013
Lying to Congress is a felony.

Releasing confidential IRS data to political action groups in a felony.

Providing arms to Al Qaeda is treason, subject to impeachment.
child of lily

Roanoke Rapids, NC

#903184 May 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe Boehner didn't invite President Obama to his daughters wedding. How rude.
Mama sometimes appears to be ignorant.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#903185 May 14, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove Bush spy on the press?
Can you prove Bush 9.5% unemployment?
Can you prove 5 million NEW food stamps?
Can you show Bush gave free guns to Mexican Mafia?
How many green energy bankruptcy under Bush?
How any terrorist attacks under Bush?
Did Bush used the IRS to attack Liberals?
See? Liberals re brain dead hypocrites!
Did you know that after Sept. 11 Bush had the HIGHEST approval of any president in modern times?
The Liberal media hated that with a passion so they spent all the resources to make you believe the opposite.
They succeeded with you because you are easy to manipulate as all Liberals are!
oh good. finally someone who knows about all the stuff Bush did.

(it's like....Google???)

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#903186 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
General Dempsey committed sexual harassment in the workplace.
A superior officer slapping a soldier's thigh to get her attention isn't 'sexual harassment', prude. You sound like a sissy who never took any physical sports in school or served in any branch of the military. Hooah!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#903187 May 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That means no he doesn't.
that means you don't have a clue as to anything pertaining to the subject matter.
child of lily

Roanoke Rapids, NC

#903188 May 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Annnndddddddd.....she's off!!!!! What about the phat cwayons?
Mama also enjoys making fun of people with speech impediments.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#903189 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>So, you're saying we can go ahead and end the war on terrorism, cut funding for Homeland Security, the Pentagon,(including funds for embassy security), immediately withdraw all our troops and close all our foreign military bases around the world.
I don't recall the Arab jihad surrendering to the Armed Forces of the United States. Then, the war is still happening. The only difference is, Bush was winning the war, and Obama is helping the terrorists and losing the war.

Yes, cut all funding for DHS. Janet Napolitano is the most dangerous person in the country. She is preparing for a large-scale war against the American people. DHS is a department that should be terminated.
The State Department pays for the routine DoD security assets used, dufus.
We should close all bases in countries Obama is surrendering to the muslim terrorists.

Since you mentioned Homeland Security, please tell us why Janet Napolitano needs:
2,400 armored combat vehicles (more tanks than landed on D-Day)
7,000 machine guns (more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima)
1.6 BILLION rounds of ammunition (enough for both sides to fight World War I for TWENTY years)

Got an answer for that, dupe?

Obviously, she's got a plan to use all this munitions, and her only authority is the American people. Please tell us why Janet Napolitano is preparing for a large-scale war against the American people.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#903190 May 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden was nothing more than a symbol of 9/11. Once the courier's name was obtained in 2007, the hunt to find him was for closure and for no other reason. He was no longer a threat.
OBL became the "face of terrorism" during the Bush administration Carol, the administration that steered idiots like you around.

The "axis of evil" was almost comical.

Mohammed Atta was the driving force behind 9/11, it may have been another person's idea to commandeer passenger jets and then use them as missiles against US landmarks but Atta made it happen and frankly OBL was not Atta's mentor.

But after piloting one of the planes into the side of the WTC, Atta no longer had a fkn face did he? And as an Egyptian he wasn't exactly a Saudi was he?

Hmmph

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#903191 May 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you have proof that everything with those 'targeted' groups was on the up and up?
Idiot, you said these groups were audited. I just asked:

How did the audit of Greenpeace come out? Were they guilty?

How did the NAACP audit come out? Were they guilty?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#903192 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire Justice Department is politically compromised and an independent special prosecutor is needed.
Holder is the Gestapo Chief.
You got that backwards. It's Republican-controlled House Gestapo Chief. "Anger over leaks of government secrets and calls for prosecution have once again engulfed the nation’s capital. Under bipartisan pressure for a crackdown, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. on Friday announced the appointment of two top prosecutors to lead investigations into recent disclosures." ... "Some Republicans, accusing the Obama administration of leaking information to make President Obama look tough, have called for special counsels to lead the new investigations, too.

Mr. Obama on Friday denied that his White House had sanctioned any leaking. And Mr. Holder rejected the need for a special counsel, instead appointing two United States attorneys without any special independence.

That could make a difference if the investigators want to subpoena reporters or their records, because Mr. Holder himself would have to sign off on such a request."..."Justice Department regulations say that prosecutors may not subpoena reporters’ testimony or communications records unless they have exhausted all other means of getting the information they are seeking. Special counsels must obey such restrictions, too — and inevitable litigation over any subpoenas to the press mean courts will oversee their decisions.

“These cases are supposed to be difficult,” said Steve Aftergood, director of the Project on Government Secrecy with the Federation of American Scientists.“Investigators will have to balance several competing interests — including punishment of leaks, preservation of remaining secrets, and freedom of the press. That is a challenging assignment and it explains why there have been relatively few prosecutions over the years.” Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/10/us/for-us-i...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#903193 May 14, 2013
killtaker wrote:
muslims hate them some southern boys...
"Muslims Outraged After Boston Bomber Buried In Confederate Cemetery"
Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/05/muslims-out...
I wrote a letter requesting his remains so I could grind it up and feed it to my pigs.

And, burying that coward terrorist with any real soldiers who fought an armed enemy is an insult to any of them.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#903194 May 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall the Arab jihad surrendering to the Armed Forces of the United States. Then, the war is still happening. The only difference is, Bush was winning the war, and Obama is helping the terrorists and losing the war.
Yes, cut all funding for DHS. Janet Napolitano is the most dangerous person in the country. She is preparing for a large-scale war against the American people. DHS is a department that should be terminated.
The State Department pays for the routine DoD security assets used, dufus.
We should close all bases in countries Obama is surrendering to the muslim terrorists..
Since you mentioned Homeland Security, please tell us why Janet Napolitano needs:
2,400 armored combat vehicles (more tanks than landed on D-Day)
7,000 machine guns (more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima)
1.6 BILLION rounds of ammunition (enough for both sides to fight World War I for TWENTY years)
Got an answer for that, dupe?
Obviously, she's got a plan to use all this munitions, and her only authority is the American people. Please tell us why Janet Napolitano is preparing for a large-scale war against the American people.
Napolitano needs all that ammo to keep dopes like you from being able to reload until we get adequate background checks passed

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#903195 May 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Any of you libtards still believe in the Glow Bull Warming Hoax?
I'm starting to give it some credence. In the last three months, temperatures have risen dramatically. It's thirty degrees warmer today than it was just five weeks ago.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#903196 May 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote a letter requesting his remains so I could grind it up and feed it to my pigs.
And, burying that coward terrorist with any real soldiers who fought an armed enemy is an insult to any of them.
Desecrating a grave or the dead is a crime.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#903197 May 14, 2013
<quoted text> Holder stopped Fast&Furious and fired the Bush-appointed officers responsible for hatching the plan.
Let me add to the erroneous information you were indoctrinated with:

The previous operation used 300 weapons, all fitted with GPS devices, and the federal agents were ordered to track the weapons and seize them before the weapon entered Mexico. Over 90 percent were recovered.

Eric Holder increased that number to 2000, ordered that no GPS be used to track the weapons, ordered the weapons to not be tracked and seized before entering Mexico. None were recovered. That's a ZERO success rate.

In short, Bush was conducting a +90% successful sting operation.
Eric Holder was just running guns for Mexican drug cartels.
... and some poor government worker just doing what he's told to do got scapegoated by Holder.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#903198 May 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Back in the fifties I was a little kid growing up on a good sized dairy farm where I helped out before and after school and then worked when school was not in session. Hah, I was "in" the sht.
Now I'm a old muckety muck who had lunch with a ten term US congressman last week and will gather with Florida's wild eyed (R) governor next week.
Call me maybe__eh?
If they interview a politician on the radio while I'm eating lunch, does that mean I had lunch with him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min KiMare 51,264
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,870
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 49,238
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min J RULES 71,116
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 1 hr joey 2
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 4 hr Mover 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]