Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
829,241 - 829,260 of 1,080,014 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Gault cares about groupies :-)
Carol loves the fetus but not yet babies born ?
What Carol loves even more are women who have enough sense not to create a life if they're going to turn right around and kill it.

Birth control is now free. Apparently, it always has been.

Isn't Planned Parenthood's primary objective to prevent unplanned parenthood? Even if it's more profitable to perform abortions?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You avoided the question Eman Eed.
So why was Afghanistan the center of this planning & finance as you said???
Ummmmmm. Let me think.
Do ya think it was because BIN LADEN WAS THERE?
Will just one of you right whiners admit we invaded Afghanistan to get on Laden??
Is there one??? Carol?? Jimmy? No Surprize/TSM?? Dumbwaiter? Galt?
So far we have Flack & Eman saying we would have invaded Afghanistan if Bin Laden was somewhere else.
It must be hell looking at the world through your kaleidescope eyes?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Ignorant O'bama went from blaming Bush to blaming Rush. O'bama is done. He is unable to govern.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/...
It looks like teabaggers are blaming their own GOP. Is there more updates on the infighting and power struggles inside the Republican party? "The Ohio Tea Party is blasting the Ohio Republican Party (ORP) for raising money off the IRS’ recent apology for applying extra scrutiny to “Tea Party” and “Patriot” groups who sought nonprofit status.

“After using TEA Party and social conservative groups to help elect Republicans who have failed to represent our conservative views and values, the ORP is now attempting to use the illegal targeting of TEA Party groups by the IRS to raise money for itself,” said Tom Zawistowski, executive director of the Portage County TEA Party, in a statement.“They are doing so under the totally false claim that the ORP will in any way help our Liberty Groups fight the IRS. They can’t and they won’t. I find that totally classless.”

Zawistowski ran to be the chairman of the ORP in March but was soundly defeated by establishment candidate Matt Borges. After his loss, Zawistowski said the state’s Tea Partiers “would either find a political party to join or we would start one of our own.” Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/ohio-tea-party-to... Can a political party secede from itself?:-D
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Any news agency and I use the term loosely with regards to Fox that doesn't just report the news/facts as they are known fires me up. I am skeptical of all news agencies, I just pick on Fox News because you rightwingers love them so much and believe them to be beyond reproach.
Many of the articles on FoxNews are AP stories, like the one Galt posted earlier on wind turbines killing rare birds.

Are those stories wrong as well just because Fox picks them up?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt smells blood on the water.
Everything unraveling for Obama.
Naaahhh, that's just your period; silly
GREY GHOST

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Wind towers won't be 'visible from your window'---Farmers easily build them along the acres of corn stalks and other crops unlike the excessively tall cooling towers of your local nuclear power plant.
Lake Anna is one of the reasons I visit this area periodically.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Were there any subpoenas in this case?
yes
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It must be hell looking at the world through your kaleidescope eyes?
Ludy in the sky with diamonds...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Like Sherry Freebery?:-D
Who???
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Wait a minute...I just had a flashback...
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/09/16/us/white-ho...
An official with the Internal Revenue Service admitted that legal opponents of former President Bill Clinton were singled out for tax audits according to court documents made public this week.
"What do you expect when you sue the president?" senior IRS official Paul Breslan told Judicial Watch, the Washington-based legal watchdog group that had filed 50-plus legal actions against the Clinton administration and subsequently found itself in the IRS’s cross hairs…
"There were literally six witnesses in the room when Breslan told us we should have expected an audit," Judicial Watch Chairman Larry Klayman revealed. "Four of them were lawyers."
http://rense.com/general24/irs.htm
So any indication that you would like children in the US to be covered by health care?

or is it just the fetus you care about?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What Carol loves even more are women who have enough sense not to create a life if they're going to turn right around and kill it.
Isn't Planned Parenthood's primary objective to prevent unplanned parenthood? Even if it's more profitable to perform abortions?
Well, in a perfect world that would be so. Humans aren't perfect and there are a lot of dumb people, just look at eman for instance.
Young people don't think beyond the momemt
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Any indication that you would like children in the US to be covered by health care? Your taxes?

....or is it just the fetus you care about? Your politics?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was done all nice and legal.
Someone in our government leaked sensitive information to an AP reporter who then published it. The information was in regards to a CIA operation in Yemen.
It's a developing story e-mutt__that means that there are few details so far.
President Barack Obama issued a statement heralding World Press Freedom Day in May 2012, at the same time his Department of Justice was secretly obtaining phone records from Associated Press reporters and editors.

“On this World Press Freedom Day, the United States honors the role of a free press in creating sustainable democracies and prosperous societies,” Obama said in a statement on May 3, 2012.“We pay special tribute to those journalists who have sacrificed their lives, freedom or personal well-being in pursuit of truth and justice.”

The AP disclosed on Monday that the Justice Department obtained telephone records of 20 separate lines, including all outgoing calls and personal phone numbers, in April and May of 2012. The AP is the world’s largest wire service serving newspapers, websites and broadcast media. Liberals are upset that O'bama went after one of their own. But you know as well as I do, he went after more than AP. O'bama is unable to govern.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Sock puppet for fox.
99% of the time you repeat fox
Hillary Clinton and Abe Lincoln were Not contemporaries
You couldn't be more wrong. I go out of my way NOT to use Fox as a source so liberals like yourself can't accuse me of doing so.

Go back over the past 6 months or even further and tell me how many times I posted Fox as a source.

In fact, I find as many neutral or liberal-leaning sources as possible.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the articles on FoxNews are AP stories, like the one Galt posted earlier on wind turbines killing rare birds.
Are those stories wrong as well just because Fox picks them up?
SHHHH! You're going to confuse him. That doesn't fit the play book.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Step away from the bong pally__that's the Salton Sea you smell__or maybe the Berks County PA mushroom farms, depending on where you are at present.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry JG only on Fox News, not out here in the real world, Gallup - 49% approval, when it gets down to Bush territory(29%) then we'll talk.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in a perfect world that would be so. Humans aren't perfect and there are a lot of dumb people, just look at eman for instance.
Young people don't think beyond the momemt
Sex is the poor mans opera!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Wind towers won't be 'visible from your window'---Farmers easily build them along the acres of corn stalks and other crops unlike the excessively tall cooling towers of your local nuclear power plant.
One new nuclear power project currently under development in Florida will not have any cooling towers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
So any indication that you would like children in the US to be covered by health care?
or is it just the fetus you care about?
All children should receive essential medical care, without government involvement.

Lincoln supports Dr. Gosnell murdering children?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min wojar 174,630
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Shananananana4pali 67,944
Orange line robberys 41 min Whats the word on ARRESTS 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min Terry rigsby 48,913
Abby July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 8
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 4
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 17 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000