Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,460)

Showing posts 829,181 - 829,200 of1,073,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, carolphelpsmugshot.com lets do it, it will look nice displayed next to the "mission accomplished" banner.
Do you two put 2 straws in one 40 ouncer and make googly eyes at each other?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>she writes from her gated walls in boca boca porpoise spit. walls high enough to keep out the po' and career redistributors who typically vote Democrat.
Jane writes from her apartment at the Queensbridge Projects
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So Flack calling me a traitor is not being personal but someone calling Flack a traitor is.
I get it.
Why are you a traitor? Because you don't shop at Wallyworld?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Journalist's phone records have been subject to subpoenas before in national security leak investigations.
Were there any subpoenas in this case?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh good grief!!! Operation Enduring Freedom was launched on October 7 2001. By December the Taliban had been removed from power. The UN authorized the ISAF, in December 2001, to secure the country. NATO took over control of the country in 2003. Then we went to Iraq. But we also stopped the IRA in Great Britain. You people are morans who get your news from comedy shows. No wonder you all are jokes!!!
So, if Bin Laden was hiding in the Sudan, Bush would have still invaded Afghanistan??

Really.

Or the idea Bin Laden was in Afghanistan was the reason Bush invaded there instead of the other countries known to have harbored terrorist groups.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So Flack calling me a traitor is not being personal but someone calling Flack a traitor is.
I get it.
History has proven you don't get it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Obama kills three more Americans in Afghanistan where he has already surrendered to the Tol-E-Bon.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You went to "specisl class" didn'tcha?
At least i went to class (and have a shred of it). You on the other hand...nada.
Democratic USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

Republicans will control the US Senate in 2015.
Did you read the signs in 2012? UPHILL BATTLE AHEAD FOR WINGNUTS.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
What's broke?
I didn't expect you to get it. Carry on.
GREY GHOST

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> GOD!!! I understand you can't comprehend what you read numbnuts but the mission was to remove the Taliban! Just like the mission was to remove Saddam!!! Again Bush said, "Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists, AND THE GOVERNMENTS THAT SUPPORT THEM."
Moran!!!
So "To the ends of the earth" and "we will get him dead or alive" meant nothing. Tis you old lying miserable one that remains as the stupid one. and you prove that daily. But You never seem to run out of excuses. Bush botched Aftg. the same as Iraq. The bungler in chief. Most all military men and women are well aware of that.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the Vietnam War victims were draftees enslaved on the LBJ plantation, sent to die for the glory of the Great Society.
Iraq/Afghanistan are all volunteers.
Many of whom were National Guard and Enlisted Reserve troops that never dreamed they'd be sent off to war, some on multiple tours.

Have you ever looked into how many of the US casualties were caused by IED's after the "mission accomplished" celebration?

Where was that celebration again?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
yr is specisl
Hey, you should try and stay sober for a day. It might be a new kind of high for you.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it.
So you're calling yourself a libtard? How funny!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
No need to watch Fox today.
The other networks are actually covering the news for a change.
Huge problem for Obama.
The boy Messiah and his boy Holder opened up a can of Whoop Azz spying on and back stabbing the liberal media who were doing him a favor by being his public relations arm.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if Bin Laden was hiding in the Sudan, Bush would have still invaded Afghanistan??
Really.
Or the idea Bin Laden was in Afghanistan was the reason Bush invaded there instead of the other countries known to have harbored terrorist groups.
You're an idiot

"The terrorists used the ungoverned areas of Afghanistan to plan, stage, trainfor and finance the 9/11 "
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Many of whom were National Guard and Enlisted Reserve troops that never dreamed they'd be sent off to war, some on multiple tours.
Have you ever looked into how many of the US casualties were caused by IED's after the "mission accomplished" celebration?
Where was that celebration again?
Anyone who VOLUNTEERED for the Guard and thought it was just a two-week summer camp and a few nights out with the boys was a fool.

Galt deals with today where men are still dying for nothing, just like Vietnam.

Do you care at all?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Were there any subpoenas in this case?
Yes it was done all nice and legal.

Someone in our government leaked sensitive information to an AP reporter who then published it. The information was in regards to a CIA operation in Yemen.

It's a developing story e-mutt__that means that there are few details so far.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you should try and stay sober for a day. It might be a new kind of high for you.
What a dummy
GREY GHOST

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Obama kills three more Americans in Afghanistan where he has already surrendered to the Tol-E-Bon.
Sooo you still haven't come to grips with what all it takes to clean up the Bush messes?????Any real leader would have gone to Agtghanistan with intentions and a planned mission to accomplishing something,not the farce that he planned, undermanned, under equipped, after he screwed up Iraq he did the very same in AFG. I guess the lesson is never allow a deserter to lead anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 829,181 - 829,200 of1,073,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Riigsby5555 48,700
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Mothra 45,588
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 36 min Tgloaded 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min LRS 173,768
Abby July 12 58 min Julie 5
Amy July 12 1 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••