Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
829,161 - 829,180 of 1,101,427 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902885 May 14, 2013
GREY GHOST wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo you still haven't come to grips with what all it takes to clean up the Bush messes?????Any real leader would have gone to Agtghanistan with intentions and a planned mission to accomplishing something,not the farce that he planned, undermanned, under equipped, after he screwed up Iraq he did the very same in AFG. I guess the lesson is never allow a deserter to lead anything.
Obama escalated our involvement in Afghanistan and then surrendered to the Tol-E-Bon.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#902886 May 14, 2013
GREY GHOST wrote:
<quoted text>
So "To the ends of the earth" and "we will get him dead or alive" meant nothing. Tis you old lying miserable one that remains as the stupid one. and you prove that daily. But You never seem to run out of excuses. Bush botched Aftg. the same as Iraq. The bungler in chief. Most all military men and women are well aware of that.
IF he was in a secured compound then he was 'got alive' then wasn't he?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#902887 May 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a dummy
We know. Why the sudden change of heart where you are being honest?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902888 May 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! The headline at peeediaphile CNN is "Angelina Jolie has double masectomy".
Like we care about some already augmented leftist psychopath mutilating herself on a whim. Gay CNN is still attempting to sweep the unsweepable under the carpet.....
Not so fast. This story has legs.

Most insurance plans do not cover voluntary double mastectomies.

Obamacare will eliminate this scheme to inflate insurance company CEO salaries.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#902890 May 14, 2013
Good afternoon everyone.
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#902891 May 14, 2013
Lord, please continue the epic failure of this President! We ask that you make life difficult for him in all that he does. Give us the strength to tolerate his hate for America as we await his final days. May he go down in history as the worst President ever. Amen
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#902892 May 14, 2013
They should harass the scumbag Bloomberg in NYC doing this!!!!!!!!!!

New Hampshire city sues Robin Hood, Merry Men over feeding parking meters

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/14/new-hamp...

Awesome!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902893 May 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us all again about how Janet Napolitano is going to arm 50 million illegals with 9mm handguns and overthrow the Republic.
Big Sis is just trying to make ammo unavailable to the general public.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#902894 May 14, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> I love pissing off wingnuts like you.
Well, you better start working harder because all I ever do is laugh at your feeble, moronic posts. You are like a Yorkshire Terrier who thinks he is a German Shepard.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#902895 May 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> IF he was in a secured compound then he was 'got alive' then wasn't he?
Now THAT is some serious fcking spin.

Why aren't you at Walmart buying more crap manufactured by your Communist Chinese overlords?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#902896 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Regina McCarthy should be rejected because of her participation in the Lisa Jackson sockpuppet email scandal.
But, go ahead and change the rules.
Republicans will control the US Senate in 2015.
You do know that Gina McCarthy formerly worked for Governor Mitt Romney of Massachusetts on his Climate Change mitigation initiatives(Of course, this was back when Romney was a climate hawk):-D

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#902897 May 14, 2013
GREY GHOST wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that it has never occured to you that things that aren't funny seem to be funny to you.....Talk about twisted. You are one weird dude. Excuse maker.
Well I do have a M*A*S*H sense of humor. But then I like Benny Hill and Monty Python too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902898 May 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Good afternoon everyone.
Good morning Homer.

Time for you to get busy defending Obama.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#902899 May 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was done all nice and legal.
Someone in our government leaked sensitive information to an AP reporter who then published it. The information was in regards to a CIA operation in Yemen.
It's a developing story e-mutt__that means that there are few details so far.
No worries, if it's a developing story then Fox News can just make up the rest. Their viewers won't know the difference.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902900 May 14, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is supposed to befall those of us on the left that we should be crying about? Progressives are not a flock of chicken littles that run around screaming that the ski is falling, that's unique to the moron right wing species. Life is good here on the left.
Not for long.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#902901 May 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well I do have a M*A*S*H sense of humor. But then I like Benny Hill and Monty Python too.
All liberals.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902902 May 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
They should harass the scumbag Bloomberg in NYC doing this!!!!!!!!!!
New Hampshire city sues Robin Hood, Merry Men over feeding parking meters
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/14/new-hamp...
Awesome!
Same thing has happened in other cities.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#902903 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Homer.
Time for you to get busy defending Obama.
Why? Are you blaming him for Angelina's double mastectomy?

United States

#902904 May 14, 2013
Obama caught SPYING on AP Liberal press!

No calls for impeachment this time!!!

Who else is he spying on?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#902905 May 14, 2013
GREY GHOST wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real what could possible be visible from the basement of your mom's house. Moocher,
Wind towers won't be 'visible from your window'---Farmers easily build them along the acres of corn stalks and other crops unlike the excessively tall cooling towers of your local nuclear power plant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min scirocco 177,526
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min edogxxx 97,952
Abby 9-2 11 min Mister Tonka 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min voice of peace 68,398
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min KiMare 49,496
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 39 min only one voter 1,909
Russia threatens NATO 43 min Hurray for Putin 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••