Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#902924 May 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Homer
Gault cares about groupies :-)
Carol loves the fetus but not yet babies born ?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#902925 May 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Bin Laden being in Afghanistan why we invaded it?
Simple question.
Half the reason. Simple answer.
GREY GHOST

Partlow, VA

#902926 May 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> IF he was in a secured compound then he was 'got alive' then wasn't he?
And just how would we make that area a secured compound, and why would we not bring him to justice? So giving your ridiculous theory why was he and his men still armed along with all of the info that was also gathered. Obama did exactly as he should...Kill the bastard and dump him at sea as is Muslem custom. Thinking logically is obviously not your forte.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902927 May 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get fired from your job? You seem angrier than usual. I prefer the more thoughtful John Galt that we see sometimes in 30 to 60 second increments. You are about the only rightwinger on this thread that can actually form a cohesive thought from time to time, the rest of these idiots are just barking at the moon.
Galt smells blood on the water.

Everything unraveling for Obama.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#902928 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give a damn who Regina worked for if she broke the law by conducting official EPA business on a private email account.
Fire her!
Like Sherry Freebery?:-D
Lincoln

United States

#902929 May 14, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
Obammy and Benghazi
What was the president doing? Aside, that is, from resting up for his big Vegas campaign event.
A real government would be scrambling furiously to see what it could do to rescue its people. It’s easy, afterwards, to say that nothing would have made any difference.
But, at the time Deputy Chief Hicks was calling 9-1-1 and getting executive-branch voicemail, nobody in Washington knew how long it would last.
A terrorist attack isn’t like a soccer game, over in 90 minutes. If it is a sport, it’s more like a tennis match: Whether it’s all over in three sets or goes to five depends on how hard the other guy pushes back.
The government of the United States took the extremely strange decision to lose in straight sets.
Not only did they not deploy out-of-area assets, they ordered even those in Libya to stand down.
Lieutenant Colonel Gibson had a small team in Tripoli that twice readied to go to Benghazi to assist and twice was denied authority to do so, the latter when they were already at the airport.
There weren’t many of them, not compared to the estimated 150 men assailing the compound. But they were special forces, not bozo jihadists.
Back in Benghazi, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty held off numerically superior forces for hours before dying on a rooftop waiting for back-up from a government that had switched the answering machine on and GONE TO VEGAS.
Mark Steyn
The Benghazi Lie
http://www.na tionalre/benghazi-lie
Why do You hate America? Another post running down your own country.
Why don't you move if you Hate the USA?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#902930 May 14, 2013
Wait a minute...I just had a flashback...

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/09/16/us/white-ho...

An official with the Internal Revenue Service admitted that legal opponents of former President Bill Clinton were singled out for tax audits according to court documents made public this week.

"What do you expect when you sue the president?" senior IRS official Paul Breslan told Judicial Watch, the Washington-based legal watchdog group that had filed 50-plus legal actions against the Clinton administration and subsequently found itself in the IRS’s cross hairs…

"There were literally six witnesses in the room when Breslan told us we should have expected an audit," Judicial Watch Chairman Larry Klayman revealed. "Four of them were lawyers."

http://rense.com/general24/irs.htm
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902931 May 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Guard and Reserve enlistments are well off pal__particularly in areas with combat units. There were 19 year old girls and 55 year old men sent to Iraq, many lost homes had auto's repo'd, faced divorces and of course very many died or suffered catastrophic injuries.
The Iraq war was very poorly planned__heck of a job Rummy.
As you know, the Iraq war was fought under "emergency funding" which does not account for future Veterans health care, the replacement of ordinance and equipment or the reimbursement to the state's who furnished Guard and Reserve personnel and equipment.
The Iraq war was an unnecessary disaster!
The Iraq war was very necessary uo to the point of "Mission Accomplished."

Bush should have withdrawn then.

But the failures of Bush are no excuse for the Obama disaster in Pok-E-Ston.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#902932 May 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> So you're calling yourself a libtard? How funny!
I am a liberal minded person, Flacktard. You were addressing me.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#902933 May 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The "puppet" theory comes as no surprise to me and a lot of other people. I, myself, have been saying since November 2008 he just a front man and carefully selected by the powers that be. Others have called him an "empty suit" for the same amount of time.
He said he heard about the IRS targeting his opposition in the news at the same time along with the rest of us.
Seriously? Doesn't he have daily briefings by all departments in his administration? And he was never given a heads up by the Treasury Department that the IRS debacle was about to be exposed?
I find that incredulous and very distrubing at the same time.
"plausible deniability":

A condition in which a subject can safely and believeably deny knowledge of any particular truth that may exist because the subject is deliberately made unaware of said truth so as to benefit or shield the subject from any responsibility associated through the knowledge of such truth.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902935 May 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Guard and Reserve enlistments are well off pal__particularly in areas with combat units. There were 19 year old girls and 55 year old men sent to Iraq, many lost homes had auto's repo'd, faced divorces and of course very many died or suffered catastrophic injuries.
The Iraq war was very poorly planned__heck of a job Rummy.
As you know, the Iraq war was fought under "emergency funding" which does not account for future Veterans health care, the replacement of ordinance and equipment or the reimbursement to the state's who furnished Guard and Reserve personnel and equipment.
The Iraq war was an unnecessary disaster!
One other thing.

The Obama plan to put women in combat units is a joke.

Newville, PA

#902936 May 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The boy Messiah and his boy Holder opened up a can of Whoop Azz spying on and back stabbing the liberal media who were doing him a favor by being his public relations arm.
Keep those slurs coming,. Jimmy, you pals here love them.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902937 May 14, 2013
PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report)—As controversy swirled around the Department of Justice’s move to obtain journalists’ phone records, the White House picked up a vote of support today from an unexpected source, Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un of North Korea.

“I honestly don’t see what the fuss is all about,” Mr. Kim said in an official statement today.“Of course it’s the government’s right to know what people are doing at all times—and journalists would be right at the top of the list.”

Mr. Kim also offered a vigorous defense of the I.R.S. policy of auditing the tax returns of organizations that oppose the government:“Again, this is something I wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep over, and I know Dad felt the same way.”

In what was an otherwise laudatory statement about the activities of the U.S. government, Mr. Kim offered one small critique:“They could save themselves the work of conducting audits and obtaining phone records if they would just get rid of journalists and anti-government groups in the first place. But, you know, baby steps

All in all, news of the I.R.S. audits and phone-records scandals have given the mercurial dictator hope that North Korea and the United States might have warmer relations in the future:“We have a lot more in common than I thought.”

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#902938 May 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Gault cares about groupies :-)
Carol loves the fetus but not yet babies born ?
What Carol loves even more are women who have enough sense not to create a life if they're going to turn right around and kill it.

Birth control is now free. Apparently, it always has been.

Isn't Planned Parenthood's primary objective to prevent unplanned parenthood? Even if it's more profitable to perform abortions?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#902939 May 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You avoided the question Eman Eed.
So why was Afghanistan the center of this planning & finance as you said???
Ummmmmm. Let me think.
Do ya think it was because BIN LADEN WAS THERE?
Will just one of you right whiners admit we invaded Afghanistan to get on Laden??
Is there one??? Carol?? Jimmy? No Surprize/TSM?? Dumbwaiter? Galt?
So far we have Flack & Eman saying we would have invaded Afghanistan if Bin Laden was somewhere else.
It must be hell looking at the world through your kaleidescope eyes?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#902940 May 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Ignorant O'bama went from blaming Bush to blaming Rush. O'bama is done. He is unable to govern.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/...
It looks like teabaggers are blaming their own GOP. Is there more updates on the infighting and power struggles inside the Republican party? "The Ohio Tea Party is blasting the Ohio Republican Party (ORP) for raising money off the IRS’ recent apology for applying extra scrutiny to “Tea Party” and “Patriot” groups who sought nonprofit status.

“After using TEA Party and social conservative groups to help elect Republicans who have failed to represent our conservative views and values, the ORP is now attempting to use the illegal targeting of TEA Party groups by the IRS to raise money for itself,” said Tom Zawistowski, executive director of the Portage County TEA Party, in a statement.“They are doing so under the totally false claim that the ORP will in any way help our Liberty Groups fight the IRS. They can’t and they won’t. I find that totally classless.”

Zawistowski ran to be the chairman of the ORP in March but was soundly defeated by establishment candidate Matt Borges. After his loss, Zawistowski said the state’s Tea Partiers “would either find a political party to join or we would start one of our own.” Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/ohio-tea-party-to... Can a political party secede from itself?:-D
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902941 May 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Any news agency and I use the term loosely with regards to Fox that doesn't just report the news/facts as they are known fires me up. I am skeptical of all news agencies, I just pick on Fox News because you rightwingers love them so much and believe them to be beyond reproach.
Many of the articles on FoxNews are AP stories, like the one Galt posted earlier on wind turbines killing rare birds.

Are those stories wrong as well just because Fox picks them up?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902942 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt smells blood on the water.
Everything unraveling for Obama.
Naaahhh, that's just your period; silly
GREY GHOST

Partlow, VA

#902943 May 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Wind towers won't be 'visible from your window'---Farmers easily build them along the acres of corn stalks and other crops unlike the excessively tall cooling towers of your local nuclear power plant.
Lake Anna is one of the reasons I visit this area periodically.

Newville, PA

#902944 May 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Were there any subpoenas in this case?
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Grau 68,669
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,465
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr i need a bump to 22
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,649
food for thought 1 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 2 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago