Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#903005 May 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Is that like Bill Clinton’s “It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is”?
They're both Democrats, both slime-balls, and both dishonest as the day is long. Either Obama is a clueless dupe or he's a lying POS; there's no middle ground. One way or the other, it disqualifies him from being in charge of anything, much less POTUS.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#903006 May 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you just woke up from a fifteen-year, Abu Nidal, for one.
In case this information wasn't in your indoctrination sessions, Saddam Hussein was giving money to mothers of suicide bombers.
In case you were still abducted by aliens at that time, Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001.
When did the aliens return you to Earth?
1 terrorist necessitated a full scale invasion? Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001, does anyone else subscribe to this theory?

Didn't said terrorist actually arrive after the invasion?

Weren't suicide bombers actually in Iraq and being used again after the invasion?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#903007 May 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone does not have access to birth control. The best most effective methods are expensive. They require a doctor's appointments, prescriptions & follow ups.
As for better availability of these more reliable options, talk top the Pope & Republicans.
Tell me one American that does not have access to birth control.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#903008 May 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just where did I say we had him in a secure area? I said he was contained. Bring him to justice? Making a matyr would have been the worse thing at the time. It was better that he fell off the Earth into obscurity.
You specifically said a secured compound...Put down that pipe, pill popper.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#903009 May 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, they were supporting terrorism. Just like the IRA. Just like Iraq. What part of "terrorist groups and the governments that support them' CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!
Wow, if Bin Laden was hiding in the Sudan again, Flack says we would still have invaded Afghanistan.

Terrorists have camps in a wide range of countries & remain there with little government hassle. Why Afghanistan??? There were camps in North Africa, Yemen, Sudan, etc.

You people are wacked out.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#903010 May 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
We could have gone after obl without invading. There was more to it than obl being there.
So, was that a yes or no. Would we have invaded Afghanistan if Bin Laden was not there.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#903011 May 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Okay, I guess I'm going to have to just post what was in this article.
"Shortly after the gruesome discovery of aborted babies in a dumpster behind Dr. Alberto Hodari's Womancare abortion facility in early March, Citizens for a Pro-Life Society discovered the mutilated bodies of aborted babies in another dumpster at Women's Advisory Clinic in Livonia, Michigan, owned by Dr. Reginald Sharpe."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/05/08/idU...
This was in 2006 and in just one state.
I cringe at how prevelant this is in 2013 in all states.
“Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black.”

–Erma Clardy Craven
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903012 May 14, 2013
Liberal Group ProPublica Spills the Beans to Try to Save their Asses

The division of the Internal Revenue Service that improperly scrutinized the tax-exempt status of conservative groups sent confidential information on 31 conservative groups to the well-funded liberal nonprofit journalism organization ProPublica, according to a revelation made by ProPublica Monday.

“The same IRS office that deliberately targeted conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status in the run-up to the 2012 election released nine pending confidential applications of conservative groups to ProPublica late last year,” according to the ProPublica report.

“In response to a request for the applications for 67 different nonprofits last November, the Cincinnati office of the IRS sent ProPublica applications or documentation for 31 groups. Nine of those applications had not yet been approved — meaning they were not supposed to be made public.(We made six of those public, after redacting their financial information, deeming that they were newsworthy.),” according to ProPublica.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#903013 May 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Abu Nidal was murdered in Iraq most likely upon the orders of Saddam. Saddam also hated OBL and stated that he'd kill him with his own hands. Saddam, the paper tiger, did not need the aggravation of international terrorists at the same time that he was suffering under punishing UN sanctions.
Saddam had "reportedly" paid some families of suicide bombers "as much as" $35,000. The number and total of payments remains in dispute.
You are a fkn lying birther, conspiracy loon and topix troll, nothing you post is true or even plausible. Go away and take all your hats along witcha.
... goddam idiots....
What was Abu Nidal doing in Iraq in the first place? How long was he there before he died?(You can use the qualifier "most likely" in any explanation you provide.)

It's "Usama" and "Obama". You get the two confused. I can understand that.

Let's see now...
You are Saddam Hussein. Bill Clinton has been bombing you for a little less than 10 years. A representative of Al Qaeda asks permission for a jihad army to cross Iraq to go to Afghanistan to kill Americans.
Do you say "yes" or "no"?
It was well documented that international terrorists transited through Iraq. Even the Shi'ite terrorists transited through Iraq to get to the Bekka Valley and terrorize Israel. War supplies for terrorists were carried on trucks through Iraq.
"... reportedly...." I suppose Saddam Hussein appearing on television giving money to mothers of suicide bombers fits the description of "reportedly".
"... birther...." Well, the birth certificate shown on the White House website is very obviously fraudulent. What other proof do you have?
"... conspiracy loon...." One of the most common human characteristics is to engage in conspiracies. How old were you when you the first time you engaged in a conspiracy? When was the last conspiracy you engaged in? Did you participate in a conspiracy today?
There is no magic level of society or government when the genetically programmed instinct to cooperate in an activity with other humans against an unknowing victim magically disappears. to engage in conspiracies is one of the most common of human characteristics. It happens at all levels of society and government. For instance, Hillary and Panetta killing bin Laden while Vallerie Jarrett and Obama didn't even have a clue the operation was happening until it was leaked to Jarrett about 40 minutes before the SEAL Team landed, when she summoned Obama from the golf course. That was a conspiracy between Hillary and Panetta.
"... troll...." Would that be anyone who doesn't swallow your garbage and shows you to be an ignorant buffoon?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#903014 May 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Wait a minute...I just had a flashback...
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/09/16/us/white-ho...
An official with the Internal Revenue Service admitted that legal opponents of former President Bill Clinton were singled out for tax audits according to court documents made public this week.
"What do you expect when you sue the president?" senior IRS official Paul Breslan told Judicial Watch, the Washington-based legal watchdog group that had filed 50-plus legal actions against the Clinton administration and subsequently found itself in the IRS’s cross hairs…
"There were literally six witnesses in the room when Breslan told us we should have expected an audit," Judicial Watch Chairman Larry Klayman revealed. "Four of them were lawyers."
http://rense.com/general24/irs.htm
GFY "While few are defending the Internal Revenue Service for targeting some 300 conservative groups, there are two critical pieces of context missing from the conventional wisdom on the “scandal.” First, at least from what we know so far, the groups were not targeted in a political vendetta — but rather were executing a makeshift enforcement test (an ugly one, mind you) for IRS employees tasked with separating political groups not allowed to claim tax-exempt status, from bona fide social welfare organizations. Employees are given almost zero official guidance on how to do that, so they went after Tea Party groups because those seemed like they might be political. Keep in mind, the commissioner of the IRS at the time was a Bush appointee.

The second is that while this is the first time this kind of thing has become a national scandal, it’s not the first time such activity has occurred.

“I wish there was more GOP interest when I raised the same issue during the Bush administration, where they audited a progressive church in my district in what look liked a very selective way,” California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff said on MSNBC Monday.“I found only one Republican,[North Carolina Rep. Walter Jones], that would join me in calling for an investigation during the Bush administration. I’m glad now that the GOP has found interest in this issue and it ought to be a bipartisan concern.”

Prevented this

#903015 May 14, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
They're both Democrats, both slime-balls, and both dishonest as the day is long. Either Obama is a clueless dupe or he's a lying POS; there's no middle ground. One way or the other, it disqualifies him from being in charge of anything, much less POTUS.
It is getting deeper and deeper. It appears that O'bama gave information on any of us that donated or said any thing that he didn't fit his agenda. I am sickened. Have a dinner with Ayers and tell the truth and you get audited. Support Israel, get audited, tell the truth about Moslems, get audited....Who would have thunk? O'bama didn't hire those 16 thousand IRS agents for O'bamacare--he hired them to go after anyone who spoke up against his agenda.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903016 May 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaahhh, that's just your period; silly
Something that left town for you 30 years ago.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#903017 May 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
80 percent of all people who served in Vietnam were not drafted.
If you were in the reserves, the only way you would be sent to Vietnam is if you ignored your monthly requirement to spend one weekend with your reserve unit, and they activated you because you were too lazy to make just one weekend a month on duty.
No reserve unit was activated and sent to Vietnam. NONE. NADA. ZERO.
If you were drafted, and you were sent overseas, you were sent to Germany.
We were discussing Iraq dumbazz__Vietnam was way long ago, forty years ago for me.

But you didn't know dik about Vietnam either having to lie about where you were located, what you did.

In conclusion you're a total dirtbag__now go away.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903019 May 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're well off base (uninformed) on that subject Galt.
Per usual.
Women found themselves in combat in BushCo's Iraq war didn't they?
Unexpectedly perhaps? How would that be different in a Syria or a N Korea?
No difference. Women in combat are a joke because they lack the physical ability and put the men in danger because of a perceived need to protect them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903020 May 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans?
Those with no fathers in the house, i.e., about 75% of black homes.

Prevented this

#903021 May 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, if Bin Laden was hiding in the Sudan again, Flack says we would still have invaded Afghanistan.
Terrorists have camps in a wide range of countries & remain there with little government hassle. Why Afghanistan??? There were camps in North Africa, Yemen, Sudan, etc.
You people are wacked out.
And don't forget the terrorists camps in the United States, right now it appears to be housed in the O'bama White House.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#903022 May 14, 2013
...even Democrats are upset about Obama's policies...

"Dems vow:‘Hell to pay’ if IRS allegations ring true"

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_po...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#903023 May 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We were discussing Iraq dumbazz__Vietnam was way long ago, forty years ago for me.
But you didn't know dik about Vietnam either having to lie about where you were located, what you did.
In conclusion you're a total dirtbag__now go away.
Amen.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#903024 May 14, 2013
This administration is the most dishonest administration in American History!! Obama in 2008’ I will have the most honest/transparent administration in history’; this is about as Laughable as Pelosi,‘elected me speaker and I’ll clean the Swamp!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#903025 May 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>1 terrorist necessitated a full scale invasion? Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001, does anyone else subscribe to this theory?
Didn't said terrorist actually arrive after the invasion?
Weren't suicide bombers actually in Iraq and being used again after the invasion?
An attack on the United States territory that kills 3000 people necessitates a full-scale invasion.
I don't expect the willfully ignorant party-line regurgitators to acknowledge the fact that Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001. Hell, they lied about Al Qaeda not attacking us just recently.
But, you may have a point. The Japanese Navy attacked us on December 7, 1941. I don't recall Hirohito being involved in that attack. Tojo wasn't there, either. According to your logic, we had no reason to invade: Guadacanal, Tarawa, North Africa, Sicily, New Guinea, or Normandy,... or even Germany. Germany never attacked us.
The government of Afghanistan willingly allowed Al Qaeda to operate in Afghanistan, condoned their attack on the United States, and protected them as a country would their standing armed forces when we went after them. Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001.
Anywhere the Wahhabists are, there will be "suicide" bombers. I think it is interesting that the only known survivor of a "suicide" bomb attack was coerced by the terrorists into driving a car toward an American convoy when the terrorists detonated a bomb he didn't even know was in the car. Coercion has been the tool of despots throughout the ages. The communists were notorious for this throughout the Cold War.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Protesters Promise 28-Hour Sit-In At C... 24 min Liberal Lover 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Stop Global Changing 48,588
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 180,937
EverGreen Belgrade 1 hr The__Baron 16
World's Best Photo Art 1 hr Monte 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,617
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance