Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#902948 May 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Wait a minute...I just had a flashback...
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/09/16/us/white-ho...
An official with the Internal Revenue Service admitted that legal opponents of former President Bill Clinton were singled out for tax audits according to court documents made public this week.
"What do you expect when you sue the president?" senior IRS official Paul Breslan told Judicial Watch, the Washington-based legal watchdog group that had filed 50-plus legal actions against the Clinton administration and subsequently found itself in the IRS’s cross hairs…
"There were literally six witnesses in the room when Breslan told us we should have expected an audit," Judicial Watch Chairman Larry Klayman revealed. "Four of them were lawyers."
http://rense.com/general24/irs.htm
So any indication that you would like children in the US to be covered by health care?

or is it just the fetus you care about?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902949 May 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What Carol loves even more are women who have enough sense not to create a life if they're going to turn right around and kill it.
Birth control is now free. Apparently, it always has been.
Isn't Planned Parenthood's primary objective to prevent unplanned parenthood? Even if it's more profitable to perform abortions?
Well, in a perfect world that would be so. Humans aren't perfect and there are a lot of dumb people, just look at eman for instance.
Young people don't think beyond the momemt
Lincoln

United States

#902950 May 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What Carol loves even more are women who have enough sense not to create a life if they're going to turn right around and kill it.
Birth control is now free. Apparently, it always has been.
Isn't Planned Parenthood's primary objective to prevent unplanned parenthood? Even if it's more profitable to perform abortions?
Any indication that you would like children in the US to be covered by health care? Your taxes?

....or is it just the fetus you care about? Your politics?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#902951 May 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was done all nice and legal.
Someone in our government leaked sensitive information to an AP reporter who then published it. The information was in regards to a CIA operation in Yemen.
It's a developing story e-mutt__that means that there are few details so far.
President Barack Obama issued a statement heralding World Press Freedom Day in May 2012, at the same time his Department of Justice was secretly obtaining phone records from Associated Press reporters and editors.

“On this World Press Freedom Day, the United States honors the role of a free press in creating sustainable democracies and prosperous societies,” Obama said in a statement on May 3, 2012.“We pay special tribute to those journalists who have sacrificed their lives, freedom or personal well-being in pursuit of truth and justice.”

The AP disclosed on Monday that the Justice Department obtained telephone records of 20 separate lines, including all outgoing calls and personal phone numbers, in April and May of 2012. The AP is the world’s largest wire service serving newspapers, websites and broadcast media. Liberals are upset that O'bama went after one of their own. But you know as well as I do, he went after more than AP. O'bama is unable to govern.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#902952 May 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Sock puppet for fox.
99% of the time you repeat fox
Hillary Clinton and Abe Lincoln were Not contemporaries
You couldn't be more wrong. I go out of my way NOT to use Fox as a source so liberals like yourself can't accuse me of doing so.

Go back over the past 6 months or even further and tell me how many times I posted Fox as a source.

In fact, I find as many neutral or liberal-leaning sources as possible.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#902953 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the articles on FoxNews are AP stories, like the one Galt posted earlier on wind turbines killing rare birds.
Are those stories wrong as well just because Fox picks them up?
SHHHH! You're going to confuse him. That doesn't fit the play book.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#902954 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt smells blood on the water.
Everything unraveling for Obama.
Step away from the bong pally__that's the Salton Sea you smell__or maybe the Berks County PA mushroom farms, depending on where you are at present.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#902955 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt smells blood on the water.
Everything unraveling for Obama.
Sorry JG only on Fox News, not out here in the real world, Gallup - 49% approval, when it gets down to Bush territory(29%) then we'll talk.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#902956 May 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in a perfect world that would be so. Humans aren't perfect and there are a lot of dumb people, just look at eman for instance.
Sex is the poor mans opera!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902957 May 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Wind towers won't be 'visible from your window'---Farmers easily build them along the acres of corn stalks and other crops unlike the excessively tall cooling towers of your local nuclear power plant.
One new nuclear power project currently under development in Florida will not have any cooling towers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902958 May 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
So any indication that you would like children in the US to be covered by health care?
or is it just the fetus you care about?
All children should receive essential medical care, without government involvement.

Lincoln supports Dr. Gosnell murdering children?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902959 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>

Only those who received defective parenting.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#902960 May 14, 2013
GREY GHOST wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how would we make that area a secured compound, and why would we not bring him to justice? So giving your ridiculous theory why was he and his men still armed along with all of the info that was also gathered. Obama did exactly as he should...Kill the bastard and dump him at sea as is Muslem custom. Thinking logically is obviously not your forte.
Just where did I say we had him in a secure area? I said he was contained. Bring him to justice? Making a matyr would have been the worse thing at the time. It was better that he fell off the Earth into obscurity.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#902961 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I do understand that. But women used to have to own up to the consequences of irresponsible behavior - by keeping the baby they created or giving it up for adoption. Of course, there was always the option of going to New York which at one time was the only state who performed abortions legally.

You can't even use the excuse of back alley abortions. Abortion clinics have their own horror stories. Look at Gosnell. He's just one who got caught.

I know you won't click on this link because you wouldn't like what you're reading.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/05/08/idU...

But I'd love to get your reaction.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#902962 May 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I'll refresh your memory of this IRS scandal. It is about a conservative appointee IRS Commissioner Shulmin attempting to cover-up the IRS targeting teabagger tax payer groups and individuals . Why would he do it? We all know about the deep antagonism between the old guard Establishment Republicans( teabaggers call them 'RINOs') and the upstart young Turks Tea Party republicans. Think, woman, think!
FLASHBACK: NBC's Dr. Nancy Orders Obama's IRS to Go After Catholic Bishops

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens...

It's going to get worse back porch...and why would they go after the Orthodox Jews...oh right, because they don't support O'bama.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#902964 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Naaahhh, that's just your period; silly
lol
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#902965 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One other thing.
The Obama plan to put women in combat units is a joke.
You're well off base (uninformed) on that subject Galt.

Per usual.

Women found themselves in combat in BushCo's Iraq war didn't they?

Unexpectedly perhaps? How would that be different in a Syria or a N Korea?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#902966 May 14, 2013
Fox News to Liberals is Like Kryptonite to Superman!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#902967 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the articles on FoxNews are AP stories, like the one Galt posted earlier on wind turbines killing rare birds.
Are those stories wrong as well just because Fox picks them up?
I didn't say all their stories were embellished on.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#902968 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only those who received defective parenting.
Republicans?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,838
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min scirocco 71,045
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 49 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,884
2 cops executed in new york 1 hr The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 1 hr The Patriot 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 49,220
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:26 am PST

NBC Sports 8:26AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH
CBS Sports 4:09 AM
Jay Cutler expected back with Bears in 2015, with new coaching staff