Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#902806 May 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Traitors? No, you have that backwards. It is you retardicans who are traitors to the American people. Now, hurry off to Wallyworld.
I love how you idiots get personal when your ass is handed to you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902807 May 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Of course, don't expect Obama to take your advice to launch an all-out witch hunt at the agency .
No, we all expect Obama to lie and stonewall as usual.

Obama personally directed the IRS witch hunt.
GREY GHOST

Partlow, VA

#902809 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And in Carol's case, vile personal attacks from draft-dodging scumbags like Realtime/GOPidiots.
So says the real PROVEN draft dodger. Who has stated numerous times [so callously] that those who got killed volunteered for the service. You are one miserable lowlife maggot with absolutely no redeeming qualities..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902810 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
All churches and pacs should lose tax exempt status.
Unions should pay taxes on dues income.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#902811 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I swear she should get a check from Bush for being the last living total loyalist. Hell, let's send her photo to the library, in the section that says "What Would You Do"?
Yep, carolphelpsmugshot.com lets do it, it will look nice displayed next to the "mission accomplished" banner.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902813 May 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>They are still doing it today! All Saints Pasadena Rector Condemns “Evangelical Zionism,” Israel
December 13, 2012
On December 15, All Saints Episcopal Church of Pasadena hosted the annual convention of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, a group with Muslim Brotherhood origins and a controversial past. The question of why All Saints would collaborate with this specific group persisted. The answer came during the event when Reverend Ed Bacon listed “acts of evil” committed by Christians and included “evangelical Zionism.”
The first hint of a political objective behind this interfaith gathering came during a December 6 press conference. Salam al-Marayati, the president of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), said that his organization seeks to help the U.S. act as an “honest broker” for peace in the Middle East. This is a soft way of saying that the U.S. must take a tough stand towards Israel, as evidenced by MPAC’s record of anti-Israel activism. The All Saints Episcopal Church leadership was standing with him. You can watch the useful idiot libs for yourself.
http://shoebat.com/2012/12/29/video-useful-id...
A prime example of the reason that membership in the Episcopal Church has plummeted over the past 30 years. A church that was formerly the home of the Republican establishment is now completely radicalized and no longer Christian.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#902814 May 14, 2013
Obama has a tough choice every morning either Fundraising or Intelligence Briefing, let’s not forget Obama has Missed Half His Daily Intelligence Briefings so I’m not surprise by his response to the IRS scandal once again he chose Fundraising over the Security of our Nation!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902815 May 14, 2013
All the libturds are in serious damage control mode. Lol

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#902817 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Even MSNBC is jumping ship on the AP and IRS scandals, desperately trying to maintain a firewall around Benghazi.
Holder is toast.
Journalist's phone records have been subject to subpoenas before in national security leak investigations.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902818 May 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's first Wyoming wind farm opened in 1999 and several others came on line beginning in 2001. wyomingenergynews.com has some interesting articles if you're up for it.
Wind farms should lose taxpayer subsidies and be subject to the same environmental laws as other energy producers.

Given that, Galt has no objection to privately-funded wind power.

As long as the windmill is not visible from my home.

A nuclear power plant would be a better neighbor.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#902819 May 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. You said maybe Bush knew where he was & didn't take him out because that would make him a martyr.
You said that.
WTF changed prior to the invasion of Afghanistan & two years later?
So now your claim is Bush invaded Afghanistan as a punishment for harboring Bin Laden?
He had no intent of getting Bin Laden?
Wow!
Oh good grief!!! Operation Enduring Freedom was launched on October 7 2001. By December the Taliban had been removed from power. The UN authorized the ISAF, in December 2001, to secure the country. NATO took over control of the country in 2003. Then we went to Iraq. But we also stopped the IRA in Great Britain. You people are morans who get your news from comedy shows. No wonder you all are jokes!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902820 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
All churches and pacs should lose tax exempt status.
Of course you'd exclude revernd wright's church.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#902822 May 14, 2013
<quoted text> I'll refresh your memory of this IRS scandal. It is about a conservative appointee IRS Commissioner Shulmin attempting to cover-up the IRS targeting teabagger tax payer groups and individuals . Why would he do it? We all know about the deep antagonism between the old guard Establishment Republicans( teabaggers call them 'RINOs') and the upstart young Turks Tea Party republicans. Think, woman, think!
Now O'bama's OSHA is being pulled into the mix...seems conservatives and Republicans that owned companies were put under scrutiny and fined also under false pretenses. This is the same crap that goes on in Democrat controlled Chicago for years. What happens when you send a Chicago thug and his cronies to Washington?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#902824 May 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
SSDD.....
Bush says he signed NSA wiretap order
Adds he OK'd program more than 30 times, will continue to do so
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/12/17/bush.n...
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
Why is George Bush not in prison? He is identical to Adolf Eichmann. This is what we have allowed to take control of our government.
An idiot can predict what will happen when you let a bunch of fascists take over. Predictably, they want to disarm the population.
Send George Bush to prison.
(so all Obama has to do is say.....It was for national security.(always worked for Bush.))
... f**k*ng idiots....
First, why do you think Bush was so great of a president, it's ok for Obama to do what he did?

Second, the Constitution does not apply to anything leaving the country, such as an email sent to someone outside the United States. If you reference something as unconstitutional, you need to be more specific about the sender and recipient being within the jurisdiction of the Constitution.

Third, you didn't include any reference to the Constitution in your argument. I quoted the Constitution where it forbids the government from reading your email without a warrant. All you said was "Bush did it, too" without identifying any constitutional limits, like whether the subject emails were domestic in origin or delivery, or whether the subject emails were foreign in origin or delivery.

If you think Bush should be sent to prison, perhaps you should tell Obama to tell Holder to prosecute him.
... I had to laugh a little with that last sentence. Like Obama can tell anyone to do anything. He's not even involved in government. He's just a prop used to make it appear as if someone's actually president. You should send your request to Vallerie Jarrett. She makes all the presidential decisions.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902825 May 14, 2013
Pablo Pantoja, State Director of Florida Hispanic Outreach for the Republican National Committee, deciding he's had enough of the beatings:
Subject: From Republican to Democrat
Date: May 13, 2013 5:57:11 PM EDT
Friend,
Yes, I have changed my political affiliation to the Democratic Party.
It doesn’t take much to see the culture of intolerance surrounding the Republican Party today. I have wondered before about the seemingly harsh undertones about immigrants and others. Look no further; a well-known organization recently confirms the intolerance of that which seems different or strange to them [...]
The complete disregard of those who are in disadvantage is also palpable. We are not looking at an isolated incident of rhetoric or research. Others subscribe to motivating people to action by stating,“In California, a majority of all Hispanic births are illegitimate. That’s a lot of Democratic voters coming.” The discourse that moves the Republican Party is filled with this anti-immigrant movement and overall radicalization that is far removed from reality. Another quick example beyond the immigration debate happened during CPAC this year when a supporter shouted “For giving him shelter and food for all those years?” while a moderator explained how Frederick Douglass had written a letter to his slave master saying that he forgave him for “all the things you did to me.” I think you get the idea.
When the political discourse resorts to intolerance and hate, we all lose in what makes America great and the progress made in society.
http://www.dailykos.com/
Who?

Since: May 13

Satellite Provider

#902826 May 14, 2013
So good everything & good well
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902827 May 14, 2013
<quoted text> What is more important is the appalling disgrace on Republicans for blocking Obama's appointments to these government agencies that have left them leaderless and demoralized . "Finally, Democrats are taking action to resolve the problem.Senate Democrats frustrated with the GOP’s blocking of a string of President Obama’s nominees are seriously weighing a controversial tactic known as the “nuclear option.”
The option — which would involve Democrats changing Senate rules through a majority vote to prevent the GOP from using the 60-vote filibuster to block nominations — was raised during a private meeting Wednesday involving about 25 Democratic senators and a group of labor leaders.
........Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), an independent who caucuses with the Democrats, said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) should demand a majority-only vote.“If we bring this nomination [Obama nominee for the EPA, Gina McCarthy] to the floor and there is a request for sixty votes, which we’re not going to get, I think it is time for the Democratic leadership to do what the American people want and that is to have a majority rule in the United States Senate,” Sanders told Democratic members of the panel last week." Check this out: http://delawareway.blogspot.com/2013/05/minor...
Regina McCarthy should be rejected because of her participation in the Lisa Jackson sockpuppet email scandal.

But, go ahead and change the rules.

Republicans will control the US Senate in 2015.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902828 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Eman
What a maroon.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#902829 May 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can refresh my memory. Even though I'm not holding my breath.
If the IRS had been targeting liberals, the Bush administration would have been blamed to kingdom come.
But please prove me wrong. You must include your source, however. Which is why I'm not holding my breath.
It's all real simple babe the Dems have never really had spin machines like Rove, Limbaugh, Hannity and your hero Glenda Beck or idiots like you who hang on every word of that bullsht.

So who do think linked the sensitive CIA Yemen operation information to an AP reporter?

GREY GHOST

Partlow, VA

#902830 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wind farms should lose taxpayer subsidies and be subject to the same environmental laws as other energy producers.
Given that, Galt has no objection to privately-funded wind power.
As long as the windmill is not visible from my home.
A nuclear power plant would be a better neighbor.
Get real what could possible be visible from the basement of your mom's house. Moocher,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Big Mike 179,471
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Jonah1 50,653
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 2 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 4 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance