Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
829,001 - 829,020 of 1,079,999 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Boehner: My Daughters Big Fat Rasta Wedding!!

They served a buffet. What a cheapskate.

http://gossipextra.com/2013/05/11/john-boehne...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you fall for the first one?
Hillary and Lincoln :-)
Good Morning
Do me a favor and post the exact wording of Hannity's Hillary and Lincoln connection.

Then we can discuss metaphors again. Because I already looked it up and know what he said.

Otherwise, you're going to get a reputation of continually repeating satire as fact.

Even Lily knows the article to which you keep referring was satire.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we tried to help them protect their country from an unprovoked communist invasion before there was even a Taliban. Our bad.
The severe sanctions in Iraq by Clinton and Albright was blamed for thousands of children's deaths by starvation. Some believe that was the trigger.
Clinton also had an opportunity to take down bin Laden. It could be said his reluctance to do also led to 9/11.
But you go ahead and ignore the facts and believe whatever you want to believe. You do anyway.
How do you handle all the ignorance that floats like the excretment that is, on here, hour after hour some days?

I applaud your patience in being so tolerant of such repeated ignorance!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always this gullible? Or are you just trying to be funny?
Ever heard of metaphors? Obama and, by association, Hillary claiming legacy to one of the most popular Republican presidents is what "kills" Lincoln's legacy. This is the metaphor. Since it was a democrat who actually killed him. Literally.
I can't believe Boehner didn't invite President Obama to his daughters wedding. How rude.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
most of them can't read.
the popularity of FOX explained.
Small is sonicfiller who can see with his eyes, butt can't think with his blind mind. His addiction and obsession for FoxNews is an ardent interest of pursuit, fanatical, zeal and amusing... You a sewer conduit of idiot and cut-n-paste bullshit sonicfiller...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And once anything gets out of the x's and o's of DUH second grade level tictactoe game-they really gits lorst--and can't concertrate ona yting else but dem postuh licking velveteenage dweams of dat hotty prezidink them ewected!!
So just give 'em some pre-printed TIC tac toe boxes to keep their little pinheads busy!!
Annnndddddddd.....she's off!!!!! What about the phat cwayons?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They're so appalled about the IRS story!! As if this has never been done before! Wiretaps? They never heard of such a thing? Was this a national wake up to these neanderthals the moment a black man got into the White House?
They're all excited, planning a double lynching of President Obama and Eric Holder.
Sickening beyond words.
it's like not one Obama 'scandal' hasn't already been put upon us by another POTUS.

but they get mad when you point out that you just ruined the witch hunt. then all the whining starts, you get called names, and they threaten to use the 2nd on you if they could find you. kind of like what happened to those who tried to tell us that Bush was screwing us by doing all the stuff that Obama shouldn't[?] be doing.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't watch FOX. i don't want people making fun of me because they think i can't read.
lol

Oh say, yew warcth Fox news? Oh say, shall we dump thee, accordingly to the rule of DUHM, into thee little stuck inside the narrow box category of ignowence then lol.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Boehner: My Daughters Big Fat Rasta Wedding!!
They served a buffet. What a cheapskate.
http://gossipextra.com/2013/05/11/john-boehne...
no one cares about food quality when they're high.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Annnndddddddd.....she's off!!!!! What about the phat cwayons?
We're withholding those from you today, we wouldn't want your your bobble pinhead to explode from trying to figure out which cowor to use while marking in your wittle sqaure boxes!!
That, and we'd rather you wait until lunch, than eat the paper on them!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Small is sonicfiller who can see with his eyes, butt can't think with his blind mind. His addiction and obsession for FoxNews is an ardent interest of pursuit, fanatical, zeal and amusing... You a sewer conduit of idiot and cut-n-paste bullshit sonicfiller...
you need to find a new writer.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never seen the Bronx in the 21st century have you.(we won't even go into NYC as a whole back at the turn of the century!)
Not to worry losertic-there's plenty of hacks out there, willing to slice and dice the unplanned, not mutually agreed upon mistakes upon a womens request.
Haven't you been watching the news lately? That nice hack-em-up doc not liberal enough for your kind?
Thank goodness for those with a little more humane decency and intelligence enough to realize, moderation and safety SHOULD be key-because liberaltics like THAT- ARE sick!
I love the part where you crackers claim to give two shyts about black babies. No one forced these women to go to him; this is what happens when you restrict womens choices, they go hacks and it will get worse, they'll end up on kitchen tables like the old days. Stupid republican mental cases.
Women should be able to go to hospitals and have abortions under safe conditions. But you sickos hate women.
Where were the PA authorities when this was going on for years? No one cared, that's why. Dummy tictactoe idiot.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Life began when President Obama got elected; before that, they never read a paper.
After being blind for eight years they suddenly have all of the answers, most all the problems that we are now facing was a by-product of their shabby lack of leadership. Bush-Cheney and the herd of chicken hawk draft dodgers that they surrounded themselves with are the reason we are in most of the messes of today. America is waking up to the hate party and hopefully soon the GOP will be extinct as they slowely commit suicide.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Fox And Issa Claim There's A Difference Between An "Act Of Terror" And A Terrorist Attack

On September 13, 2001, former President George W. Bush described the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks as an "act of terror."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/13/fox-a...

Impeach Bush!

belated, but a very worthy cause.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I can't believe Boehner didn't invite President Obama to his daughters wedding. How rude.
What Boehner has a dic?????Or is she adopted?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's funny!
What's even funnier is that you're responding to drag queen galt!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

On Monday's "Daily Show," host Jon Stewart said he "caught a little flack" last week from his "TV husband and weekend squash partner Bill O'Reilly."

O'Reilly called out the Comedy Central host for citing a University of Maryland study that found during George W. Bush's presidency, U.S. diplomatic targets were attacked more than 50 times, resulted in 13 American deaths. Only three cases were brought before Congressional hearings.

O'Reilly said that when one "studies the study, many of the cited attacks" occurred in Iraq during the war. "That is true," Stewart said, "if by many you mean eight."

He added, "Eight out of 54—how is that many? By that math, you Bill O'Reilly, have many viewers who are not bedridden and catheterized."

Your move, O'Reilly.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/14/jon-...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I love the part where you crackers claim to give two shyts about black babies. No one forced these women to go to him; this is what happens when you restrict womens choices, they go hacks and it will get worse, they'll end up on kitchen tables like the old days. Stupid republican mental cases.
Women should be able to go to hospitals and have abortions under safe conditions. But you sickos hate women.
Where were the PA authorities when this was going on for years? No one cared, that's why. Dummy tictactoe idiot.
Ya know what...that's why there's been fwee birf contwol for thirty years! And now instant access to Plan B!!!!!

You lunaTICS, blame any and everyone else for the stupid within your own selves.

Again-Take a hike and stay AWAY from my posts birdbrain-you vomititus ignoramous is too disgustingly ignorant to even waste an eyeball glance at.

(translated for your level of stupidity-your ignorants are now back on the scroll by and ignore list of nothing but foul excretement.)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What Boehner has a dic?????Or is she adopted?
He's got 2 daughters. The wedding was a the Sundy House here in Delray Beach on Sunday. It was a buffet! Wonder if he sprung for open bar? Heard she has a big tatoo across her shoulders, but don't know what it says or anything.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
After being blind for eight years they suddenly have all of the answers, most all the problems that we are now facing was a by-product of their shabby lack of leadership. Bush-Cheney and the herd of chicken hawk draft dodgers that they surrounded themselves with are the reason we are in most of the messes of today. America is waking up to the hate party and hopefully soon the GOP will be extinct as they slowely commit suicide.
Would yew like uh piece of sugar frosted dog poo, to go with your morning cup of bulldung excretment, Goober?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min wojar 174,629
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min TRD 67,942
Orange line robberys 25 min Whats the word on ARRESTS 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min Terry rigsby 48,913
Abby July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 8
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 4
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 16 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000