Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902643 May 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you fall for the first one?
Hillary and Lincoln :-)
Good Morning
Heat-Bulls, 88-65! 3-1, The Heat is on!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902644 May 14, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
SOCIOpathic Extremism and the corrupt inane, ingrained lust for power mongering are what people and groups like bin_laden, Saddam, Hezbollah, Hamas etc are made of.
PLAIN and SIMPLE.
Psychotic Freaks.
tictactoe
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902645 May 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're a dumass! I was in middle school &I remember Bin Laden & the Arabs angry because Bush sr bombed Iraqi schools, water supplies, & hospitals. That's why the USA made such a big deal about the precision strikes by Clinton's army , only destroying military bases & storage units. Get your facts right!
A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart you retard. The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate, envy, ignorance and racism.

Mass killings by democrats killing Muslims, children in schools and such, or Chicago ghetto style killings and bombing from your "Culture of Violence" are not by angry old white men conservatives clinging to their guns and religion.

Bin Laden and the Muslim world were an ally of Reagan, until Clinton decides to kill a half million Iraqi Muslim children and women and half of Europe you dumbass fool..

Then did Clinton make Osama Bin Laden in the USA... Bin Laden... A new weapon of mass destruction, all about blow jobs, Clinton starting WWWIII you forever a deranged idiot...

&NR =1

"We tend to forget, in the West, that the United States has more Muslim blood on its hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-Muslims," said Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf..
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#902646 May 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're a dumass! I was in middle school &I remember Bin Laden & the Arabs angry because Bush sr bombed Iraqi schools, water supplies, & hospitals. That's why the USA made such a big deal about the precision strikes by Clinton's army , only destroying military bases & storage units. Get your facts right!
And WHY were troops (NOT just US troops either-KIDDO) even over there?

Answer: Because SADDAM the INSANE had INVADED Kuwait, and Kuwait REQUESTED the help of OTHER nations (NOT just the US as well as had DENIED the offer of "help" in doing so, of one Usuma bin_laden) in pushing the invading forces BACK to where they originated from!

GET A CLUE-especially before you try and call anyone else out on FACTS!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#902647 May 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Life began when President Obama got elected; before that, they never read a paper.
most of them can't read.

the popularity of FOX explained.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#902648 May 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX: NEW EVIDENCE HILLARY KILLED JULIUS CEASAR
WASHINGTON —In what may be the most serious allegation ever made against the former Secretary of State, Fox News Channel reported today that Hillary Clinton was involved in the conspiracy to murder Julius Ceasar.
The latest charge against Mrs. Clinton was reported by Fox host Sean Hannity, who said that the evidence of her role in the Julius Ceasar assassination came mainly in the form of e-mails.
According to Mr. Hannity,“If it’s true that Hillary Clinton killed Julius Ceasar, this could have a major impact on her chances in 44 BC.”
The accusation against Mrs. Clinton drew a strong response from Sen. Lindsey Graham (Rep—East Carolina):“There’s been a concerted effort by Hillary Clinton to cover up her role in Julius Ceasar's murder. She has said nothing about it. This is bigger than Watergate, Iran Contra, and the French revolution put together.”
Previous indication in Mrs Clinton participation in the death of Julius Ceasar was
"et tu Hillary" .... the last twitter by Julius Ceasar.
Responding to the allegation, Mrs. Clinton issued a terse statement indicating that she could not have participated in Lincoln’s assassination" because she was born in 1947."
A Republican Senator on conditions of anonymity stated 1947 will be investigated by the House Committee on Birthers.
Are you always this gullible? Or are you just trying to be funny?

Ever heard of metaphors? Obama and, by association, Hillary claiming legacy to one of the most popular Republican presidents is what "kills" Lincoln's legacy. This is the metaphor. Since it was a democrat who actually killed him. Literally.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#902649 May 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
FACTS!!!!!!!!!!

Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein ordered the invasion and occupation of neighboring Kuwait in early August 1990. Alarmed by these actions, fellow Arab powers such as Saudi Arabia and Egypt called on the United States and other Western nations to intervene. Hussein defied United Nations Security Council demands to withdraw from Kuwait by mid-January 1991, and the Persian Gulf War began with a massive U.S.-led air offensive known as Operation Desert Storm. After 42 days of relentless attacks by the allied coalition in the air and on the ground, U.S. President George H.W. Bush declared a cease-fire on February 28; by that time, most Iraqi forces in Kuwait had either surrendered or fled

(aka as the Persian Gulf War @ History.com )

Need MORE?

Did You Know?

In justifying his invasion of Kuwait in August 1990, Saddam Hussein claimed it was an artificial state carved out of the Iraqi coast by Western colonialists; in fact, Kuwait had been internationally recognized as a separate entity before Iraq itself was created by Britain under a League of Nations mandate after World War I.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#902650 May 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
most of them can't read.
Good description of an mindless, lemming herd pack bobblehead ObomaTIC type voter!!!!!.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902651 May 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
related stories....
Pelosi: If Boehner Were A Woman, They’d Call Him ‘Weakest Speaker In History’
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
Obama: GOP ‘Fearful Of What Rush Limbaugh Might Say About Them’
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
He was busy attending his daughters wedding on mothers day in Delray Beach; he wore an orange tie to match his face!!

The moment proud father John Boehner watched his daughter say 'I Do' to her dreadlocked Jamaican-born love

By Sara Nathan

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23240...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902652 May 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
most of them can't read.
They're so appalled about the IRS story!! As if this has never been done before! Wiretaps? They never heard of such a thing? Was this a national wake up to these neanderthals the moment a black man got into the White House?
They're all excited, planning a double lynching of President Obama and Eric Holder.
Sickening beyond words.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#902653 May 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
most of them can't read.
And once anything gets out of the x's and o's of DUH second grade level tictactoe game-they really gits lorst--and can't concertrate ona yting else but dem postuh licking velveteenage dweams of dat hotty prezidink them ewected!!

So just give 'em some pre-printed TIC tac toe boxes to keep their little pinheads busy!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902654 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
He was busy attending his daughters wedding on mothers day in Delray Beach; he wore an orange tie to match his face!!
The moment proud father John Boehner watched his daughter say 'I Do' to her dreadlocked Jamaican-born love
By Sara Nathan
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23240...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Your obsession and addiction to dummy is Not only amusing, but curious and you lily... You have to admit it??
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#902655 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Good description of an mindless, lemming herd pack bobblehead ObomaTIC type voter!!!!!.
i don't watch FOX. i don't want people making fun of me because they think i can't read.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902656 May 14, 2013
Boehner: My Daughters Big Fat Rasta Wedding!!

They served a buffet. What a cheapskate.

http://gossipextra.com/2013/05/11/john-boehne...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#902657 May 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you fall for the first one?
Hillary and Lincoln :-)
Good Morning
Do me a favor and post the exact wording of Hannity's Hillary and Lincoln connection.

Then we can discuss metaphors again. Because I already looked it up and know what he said.

Otherwise, you're going to get a reputation of continually repeating satire as fact.

Even Lily knows the article to which you keep referring was satire.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#902658 May 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we tried to help them protect their country from an unprovoked communist invasion before there was even a Taliban. Our bad.
The severe sanctions in Iraq by Clinton and Albright was blamed for thousands of children's deaths by starvation. Some believe that was the trigger.
Clinton also had an opportunity to take down bin Laden. It could be said his reluctance to do also led to 9/11.
But you go ahead and ignore the facts and believe whatever you want to believe. You do anyway.
How do you handle all the ignorance that floats like the excretment that is, on here, hour after hour some days?

I applaud your patience in being so tolerant of such repeated ignorance!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902659 May 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always this gullible? Or are you just trying to be funny?
Ever heard of metaphors? Obama and, by association, Hillary claiming legacy to one of the most popular Republican presidents is what "kills" Lincoln's legacy. This is the metaphor. Since it was a democrat who actually killed him. Literally.
I can't believe Boehner didn't invite President Obama to his daughters wedding. How rude.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902660 May 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
most of them can't read.
Small is sonicfiller who can see with his eyes, butt can't think with his blind mind. His addiction and obsession for FoxNews is an ardent interest of pursuit, fanatical, zeal and amusing... You a sewer conduit of idiot and cut-n-paste bullshit sonicfiller...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902661 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
And once anything gets out of the x's and o's of DUH second grade level tictactoe game-they really gits lorst--and can't concertrate ona yting else but dem postuh licking velveteenage dweams of dat hotty prezidink them ewected!!
So just give 'em some pre-printed TIC tac toe boxes to keep their little pinheads busy!!
Annnndddddddd.....she's off!!!!! What about the phat cwayons?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#902662 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
They're so appalled about the IRS story!! As if this has never been done before! Wiretaps? They never heard of such a thing? Was this a national wake up to these neanderthals the moment a black man got into the White House?
They're all excited, planning a double lynching of President Obama and Eric Holder.
Sickening beyond words.
it's like not one Obama 'scandal' hasn't already been put upon us by another POTUS.

but they get mad when you point out that you just ruined the witch hunt. then all the whining starts, you get called names, and they threaten to use the 2nd on you if they could find you. kind of like what happened to those who tried to tell us that Bush was screwing us by doing all the stuff that Obama shouldn't[?] be doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 32 min Bigdaddy 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,969
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 179,264
Chicago a model city 4 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 5 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr casting director 98,497
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs