Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
828,821 - 828,840 of 1,098,970 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
But I must say it does feels like someone or something is smiling down on us.
A lot of us were saying it's going to have to get real bad until it starts getting better and more Americans start snapping out of it.
I think a lot of lightbulbs came on last week.
Three major scandals and Democrats helping Republicans repeal as much of Obamacare as possible...maybe it's starting to get better already.
Would that it was true, but even the HLN, formerly Court TV, had much more than a passing interest. More Americans know what's going on with OJ then they do with Gosnell. The abortion at any cost media will never let the truth out. The PP line about Gosnell being the reason abortion on demand needs to flourish, propagated by MSM, is the most twisted of all truth. Unbridled abortion and the democrats devotion to it is the reason this monster, and those like him, are allowed to continue without interruption.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason Fox News rates so well because of it's entertainment value not the crap it feeds you. Ppl watch it for laughs, because its laughing at the absurd. It's only idiots like yourself that run with the crap it pumps out. I mean Jon Stewart, Colbert & all the tonight show hosts would have no material if it wasn't for Fox & the NRA. The Benghazi BS will backfire on them badly and all your cronies as much as you would wish it otherwise. In Europe Glen Beck was translated into mutli languages for belly laughs, it's no different than watching a Bin Laden tape with comedic sub titles.
Your obsession and addiction to FoxNews is Not only amusing, but curious idiot... You have to admit OzRitz..

Liberalism is a psychological condition where you idiots become sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, in which liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or controlling entity OzRitz.

The Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant you fool.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Their world is collapsing, so nothing to do but blame Bush.
If the media turns, the party is over.
No one's world is collapsing you idiot.
When have you ever been right?
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The child molester schoolteacher wannabe crawls out of her hole to defend the POS in the White House.
Or are you a Realtime sockpuppet?
No, just a member of the large American public majority that voted down the GOP for POTUS......twice
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

A voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insanity makes normal real Americans SMILE. What a clown.
You forgot to change your posting name back again, old man.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

It's getting harder to love Lord Obama.

First, there's the unemployment thing. He says "Look at all the jobs I've created!" yet the REAL unemployment rate is around 10%, as it has been for OVER FOUR YEARS. Fewer people are working now than in the 80's, as hundreds of thousands have given up looking for a job.

Second there's that sequester thing. One morning he goes on and on and on how LIFE AS WE KNOW IT WILL END UNLESS HE GETS ALL THE MONEY HE WANTS, then he jets off to Florida in his private 747 to play golf with Tiger the same day. And of course, life didn't end since the sequester.

Third, there's the Benghazi thing. He tells us in a presser this morning that HE TOLD US IT WAS A TERRORIST EVENT three days after it happened, and yet he was in front of the United Nations TWO WEEKS AFTER THE EVENT saying it was a video.

Then there's the IRS targeting thing. He jokes about siccing the IRS on conservative groups years ago, then when it turns out that it was actually happened, he tries to look surprised.

Any of you lefties getting nervous?
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

When the laws Obama signed and. Is used by the other president will blaming the next president. Ease the pain?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's world is collapsing you idiot.
When have you ever been right?
You idiots just have no sense of humor. Life was that bad, eh? Oh well, I guess that's why you are a needy taker DemocRAT. Cheer up, it will all be over for you soon.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just a member of the large American public majority that voted down the GOP for POTUS......twice
AND... Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.. Get all the fools and morons on your side and lie and you can be elected to anything you idiot...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession and addiction to FoxNews is Not only amusing, but curious idiot... You have to admit OzRitz..
Liberalism is a psychological condition where you idiots become sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, in which liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or controlling entity OzRitz.
The Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant you fool.
Ortiz likes fantasy land and hates the truth. He tried to stay in Disney, but they called to cops to remove him. He's never been quite right since.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
But I must say it does feels like someone or something is smiling down on us.
A lot of us were saying it's going to have to get real bad until it starts getting better and more Americans start snapping out of it.
I think a lot of lightbulbs came on last week.
Three major scandals and Democrats helping Republicans repeal as much of Obamacare as possible...maybe it's starting to get better already.
Like Nobraina, when have you ever been correct?
The only ones that will be damaged by all this ridiculous hyperbolic crap is the GOP...
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
It's getting harder to love Lord Obama.
First, there's the unemployment thing. He says "Look at all the jobs I've created!" yet the REAL unemployment rate is around 10%, as it has been for OVER FOUR YEARS. Fewer people are working now than in the 80's, as hundreds of thousands have given up looking for a job.
Second there's that sequester thing. One morning he goes on and on and on how LIFE AS WE KNOW IT WILL END UNLESS HE GETS ALL THE MONEY HE WANTS, then he jets off to Florida in his private 747 to play golf with Tiger the same day. And of course, life didn't end since the sequester.
Third, there's the Benghazi thing. He tells us in a presser this morning that HE TOLD US IT WAS A TERRORIST EVENT three days after it happened, and yet he was in front of the United Nations TWO WEEKS AFTER THE EVENT saying it was a video.
Then there's the IRS targeting thing. He jokes about siccing the IRS on conservative groups years ago, then when it turns out that it was actually happened, he tries to look surprised.
Any of you lefties getting nervous?
No one cares except Fox viewers.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain plantation democrat, who cares what you think idiot...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares except Fox viewers.
Four things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts, Fox News, and Truth!

Your cover of smoke, idiot and bullshit, FOX your assisted living center. You will eat anything the obama shits on your plate you idiot.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Nobraina, when have you ever been correct?
The only ones that will be damaged by all this ridiculous hyperbolic crap is the GOP...
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best is LIE.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Mile wrote:
Yes it's The Blaze but still an interesting story to read and outrageous. If the below quote from said article is true, then it's even more unacceptable.
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/why-the...
"It gets worse. It turns out the IRS was targeting Pro-Israel Jewish groups. It’s now gone from political targeting to racism and anti-semitism."
The plot of deceit thickens.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still babbling about Bush, you deranged spearchucker?
I assumed by all the inferences of male genitals you were gay. Now I know without a doubt. You try your best to ride my nuts! Scared to pull that little thing out in front of a real woman? When's the last time you been in something wet besides the 1 or 2 times you wash in the lake per year?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

LOL!... ;)

Who was that bottle-of-beer-on-the-wall imbecile anyway?

Wish SHE'D have:
"Taken one down
And Cracked HER own crown
No more bottles of beer on The Wall" !!!

Well All in All ... SHE'S just Another ...:

Eh, Screw It! She should forget The Bottle ... Swing the Sledge!!!

Because SHE, that broad is really nuts - messed UP!!

O LQQKIE !,- The OWSer tearin' ch*t up - destroying property. < In Video >.

I see you've been kickin' tail when **Necessary ,,, ; **just by telling the Truth ...**Being Intellectually Honest. Hmphff! LOL!

Take Care ...:)
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Turd job"...29 bottles if beer on the wall
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I assumed by all the inferences of male genitals you were gay. Now I know without a doubt. You try your best to ride my nuts! Scared to pull that little thing out in front of a real woman? When's the last time you been in something wet besides the 1 or 2 times you wash in the lake per year?
An exploding population of wild horses and ghetto ignorance... And the government and dremocrats still want to control your ghetto numbers NJ raider. The eyes are useless when your mind is blind with ignorance you complete idiot.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk.
More spilt milk whining Duh A Vey dumhmmy?
Why didn't Clinton nab bin_laden when chance was had?
I mean reallllllllllllllly...stop lying to yourself.
Where's his thorny et al?
While one would hope that the death of Osama bin Laden might signal an end to terrorism, a successor is already reportedly being lined up by al-Qaeda.
The main name in the news is the (already infamous) Egyptian Ayman al-Zawahiri. And bin Laden’s former right-hand man is clearly a natural candidate for the world’s top terrorism job.
The bond between the two men allegedly began in the late 1980s, when al-Zawahiri supposedly treated bin Laden in the caves of Afghanistan while a Soviet bombardment attacked the mountains around them. This friendship set al-Qaeda on its way, culminating with the 9/11 attacks. And it’s widely thought that the devastation caused at the World Trade Center and Pentagon couldn’t have taken place without al-Zawahiri’s influence.
What do we know of al-Zawahiri? Perhaps inevitably, his views are extremist and his willingness to use deadly violence isn’t in doubt. His 2001 treatise “Knights Under the Prophet’s Banner” established a long-term strategy for the jihad movement. To wit: to inflict “as many casualties as possible” on the Americans, while attempting to establish control in a nation, and “to launch the battle to restore the holy caliphate” of Islamic rule across the Muslim world.
Indeed, even when bin Laden was alive, it was al-Zawahiri who was tasked with rebuilding al-Qaeda’s leadership in the Afghanistan-Pakistan border region in light of U.S. attempts to dismantle the terrorist organization post-9/11. Just as worrisome, bin Laden considered al-Zawahiri a mentor.“Al-Zawahiri was always bin Laden’s mentor. Bin Laden always looked up to him,” terrorism expert Bruce Hoffman of Georgetown University told the AP.
Al-Zawahiri has taken both President George W. Bush (“Bush, do you know where I am?” he sneered in a January 2006 video weeks after a U.S. air strike in Pakistan targeted him but missed.“I am among the Muslim masses … and I’m participating in their jihad until we defeat you”) and President Barack Obama to task. In fact, his anger toward Obama goes further than bin Laden’s ever did. Just two weeks after the 2008 election, al-Zawahiri described Obama as a “house negro,” a slur for blacks who are subservient to whites, which served as an unfortunate reminder both then and now that the war on terrorism is far from over.
Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/02/ayman-al-...
Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/02/ayman-al-...
Finally, a right whiner willing to blame Ronald Reagan for starting Al Qaeda as he trained, armed, & funded Bon Laden & Al Zawahiri

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE