Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#902497 May 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>AND... Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.. Get all the fools and morons on your side and lie and you can be elected to anything you idiot...
Stupid people in large groups...like the Tea Turds?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902498 May 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, a right whiner willing to blame Ronald Reagan for starting Al Qaeda as he trained, armed, & funded Bon Laden & Al Zawahiri
Bin Laden not only raised millions for Reagans effort, but helped encourage Arab volunteers to go fight for Reagan against the Soviets and the Afghan communists you fool.

The Arab volunteers included people like Ayman al-Zawahiri, a young physician who had been jailed for having been involved in the assassination of Egyptian president Anwar El-Sadat.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#902502 May 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if that's what Bush REALLY said, you might have an axe to grind.
Kerry accused Bush of saying 'I'm not that concerned' about the al Qaida leader when asked where bin Laden was. The context, though, was misstated. Bush was saying bin Laden could not elude U.S. forces forever and also said at the time: "He's the one who needs to be worried."
When asked another time, Bush said: "Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure...I know he is on the run...I was concerned about him when he had taken over a country...I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban."
In other words, even more dangerous Taliban leaders had taken bin Laden's place, some of whom were captured or killed, and Bush was more concerned about the ones who were now calling the shots. He was also fighting two wars, and there were elistist force groups looking for bin Laden since 9/11.
I just love how uninformed you are yet feel like you should call others liars when all they did was know more than you.

George Bush was asked in a News Conference where Bin Laden was. His reply was he was not concerned with Bin Laden. He was no longer relevant.

This man killed 3000 Americans on 9-11 & you & Bush don't care.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902503 May 13, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid people in large groups...like the Tea Turds?
The condition is also called Trauma Bonding, in which a liberal chooses to remain loyal to their abuser you idiot.

You will eat anything obama or your handlers shit on your plate... ANd... Never underestimate the power of stupid people or deranged democrats in large groups.. Get all the fools and morons on your side and obama can be elected to anything you idiot...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#902505 May 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the most deliberate condescending question ever asked in any interview I'd ever seen.
Did Curic think Alaska was on another planet?
Palin should have, without missing a beat, turned the question back on Curic and said, "Oh, I don't know, the list is too long. Which ones do you read to stay current?"
Palin later said she bristled at the implication of the question and dodged it on purpose but that she should have just answered the question at the time.
I bristled and I wasn't even asked the question.
Oh please, I seen many people asked that question.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902508 May 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how uninformed you are yet feel like you should call others liars when all they did was know more than you.
George Bush was asked in a News Conference where Bin Laden was. His reply was he was not concerned with Bin Laden. He was no longer relevant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xLTz-p0ZYKcXX
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's RealDave...

When Clinton lied...America Died...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902509 May 13, 2013
John Kerry Iraq War: I voted for the war, before I voted against it...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902510 May 13, 2013
ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN)-- A never-before-seen al Qaeda video obtained by CNN shows Osama bin Laden declaring war against Bill Clinton, the United States and the West.

The tape of a May 26, 1998, news conference is among 64 obtained in Afghanistan from a source, who said the tapes were found in an Afghan house where bin Laden had stayed...

http://articles.cnn.com/2002-08-19/us/terror....

Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902511 May 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administrationís explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally mislead and lie to Americans..
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#902512 May 13, 2013
Good Night All.
It's been real.
Some of these posts have me LMAO!

So, to All you Regulars, Registereds, Grey Sox and Chameleons ... ;)

Buona Notte!
YTube

AOL

#902513 May 13, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

Patriot

Boulder, CO

#902515 May 13, 2013
The most timely question humankind as a whole should be asking, would seem not to be, "How will you survive the coming holocaust/Great Tribulation," but, "Are you prepared to die?"

Before The Great Tribulation/Time of GOD'S Wrath Against "Wickedness"/'The End Game' that is both physical and Spiritual is over, it is Revealed billions will.

I came across the following I'd like to share, it's worth the read, hope you like it -

http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-habakkuk-2-...

And I've always admired Elijah, and the most excellent request of his attendant and disciple, Elisha - "a double portion please". So I'd like to share what the following author has written regarding him (Elijah):

http://www.jesusplusnothing.com/studies/onlin...

And remember, it is Revealed there's another "3 1/2 years" coming -

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/11.ht... Notice the 'double portion' in vs 4.

The Two Witnesses Are Speaking

http://biblehub.com/revelation/22-17.htm

The Messages:

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/14.ht... vs 6-13
http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...

http://biblehub.com/revelation/21-5.htm

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#902516 May 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You should watch the videos you post all the way through before posting them for others to watch and proving yourself wrong.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#902517 May 13, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo kindly explain how you are all for equal rights for women, and their right's to control their own body, equal pay, special health benefits for their specific needs as a woman. Their rights to be on an equal status with men. You righties are all painfully obvious, and more and more Americans are seeing that. You may never win another presidential election, especially after the last eight years of ruination from the Bush- Cheney Fiasco.
Idiotic dumbass.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#902518 May 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeeesus, doorknob, ebonics or are you drunk?
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#902519 May 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Quaida is alive and well, wake up.

Orlando, FL

#902521 May 13, 2013
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that it was true, but even the HLN, formerly Court TV, had much more than a passing interest. More Americans know what's going on with OJ then they do with Gosnell. The abortion at any cost media will never let the truth out. The PP line about Gosnell being the reason abortion on demand needs to flourish, propagated by MSM, is the most twisted of all truth. Unbridled abortion and the democrats devotion to it is the reason this monster, and those like him, are allowed to continue without interruption.
The liberal mentality has to be exposed and diminished before we can excise this plague on our country - the massive killing of the unborn and the growing complacent acceptance of barbarism.

Exposing the lies and deception is the first step but, from all appearances, it looks like it might be heading in that direction.

Hopefully, more and more Americans will also begin seeing the lies and deception about abortion when we have our heads on straight again - most of us anyway.

But I agree with everything you said.

Orlando, FL

#902523 May 13, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I've noticed, you get on a roll when the Republican onslaught is in effect! Answer this, simple question or 2. Why when 9/11 happened, Bush responded by attacking a country that had nothing to do with nothing &, didn't respond to the actual people behind 9/11 for almost 9/11? Also, why no investigation on Bush's business affairs with a well known international terrorist leading up to 9/11? Or how come nobody investigated Bush for calling off investigations by both the CIA & FBI in connection to 9/11?
These are real connections with real results as consequences to incompetency, not people reaching for bullshit. The last time I heard republicans worked up like this was"Fast & Furious,"& before that was the election. Both ended bad for y'all!
It's difficult to respond to denial.
Foolocator

Columbia, SC

#902524 May 13, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
WAXTURDS trolling carnival:
OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, fl, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMaj ority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nwaxman wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
VAGITARIAN wrote: <quoted text> You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
97090 Apr 5, 2011
Devin wrote: <quoted text> NOW... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial.... or outright lying about your activities.... POS .... ROFLMAO Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information... "I Dare you Waxman"....
Just because you have been rejected is no reason why you must subject people on this forum to your boring, repetitious nonsense.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902525 May 13, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Quaida is alive and well, wake up.
No, the Benghazi attack was organized by the Tea Party.

Just ask Realtime/GOPidiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min truth-facts 46,666
Amy 9-18 38 min Kuuipo 23
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Loser GOP 178,052
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 49,838
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 2 hr MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 2 hr ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 2 hr YaGottaWatchAndReply 2
Amy 9-16 2 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••