Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,439)

Showing posts 828,761 - 828,780 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

FOLKS THE LOVE AFFAIRE IS over with obama he will go back to stumbling and mumbilng his words again the media will start talking the truth and we will see all the lies obama and the democrats have been telling their supporters and the AMERICAN PEOPLE
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

BLACK DEMOCRATS GOT PUT TO THE SIDE AFTER THE ELECTIONS FOR ILLEGAL VISITOR RIGHTS BUT NO BLACK AGENDA only if you are a BLACK HOMOSEXUAL lolololol
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

WHEN THE LAWS THAT OBAMA SIGNED IS USED BY WHITES AGAINST BLACKS WILL THEY BLAME OBAMA or the WHITEMAN ?
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Where were all of you judgemental a**holes when we were attacked on 9/11 and went to war with the wrong country which caused us to go into the worst economical depression ever? If something like the twin towers happened on Obama's watch, who do you think would be blamed? Instead, you guys elevate Bush like he was the greatest thing that ever happened to this country. I don't get it.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Any Gosnell defenders out there???
What a stupid question.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
DEMOCRATS FINALLY PUT A BLACK FACE TO THEIR FILTH the people that suffered most at the hands of democrats they will put the screws to you soon
He looks like Barack Hussein O'bama. I bet if his father were alive he would look just like Dr. Gosnell.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You honesly think we don't have forces trained to go into unknown situations? Amazing!
Did I say that? I don't remember saying that. I do remember telling God's Girl to attempt, in her own way, to recall all the effort that went into the OBL raid. Weird that she can recall Bush's meager participation but not much more eh?

You're not very clever are you e-mutt???

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo! It all starts at the top and for advancing an agenda. Am unamerican one. Of singling out any opposers by discrimination.
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're not an IRS agent or U S government official so what you think is highly suspect and lacks any validity.
"Highly suspect" of what? My opinion as a citizen of the US?...A
bout what I think are the bare facts of the whole matter and the reality of it all as I see it?
To me you are highly suspect of trying to debunk my rightful opinion of the whole matter and your doing so is just as unamerican as the matter itself. IMO, of course.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime is a Vietnam veteran and a veteran of the used car wars.
He knows everything about the military.
Show some respect!
My bad. Next time I will leave off the exclamation point. Its too bad his mind is stuck in the vietnam era.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Chloe wrote:
Where were all of you judgemental a**holes when we were attacked on 9/11 and went to war with the wrong country which caused us to go into the worst economical depression ever? If something like the twin towers happened on Obama's watch, who do you think would be blamed? Instead, you guys elevate Bush like he was the greatest thing that ever happened to this country. I don't get it.
hahaha. Look at what this idiot wrote. No wonder the USA is so flocked up. The Obama voting moron doesn't have a clue, like most Democrats.

Unbelievable.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid question.
You are, you just won't admit it, scumbag.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Well, another Democrat Obama supporter is going to jail. Gosnell guilty of murder, snipping spines in the back of live babies necks, body parts in bottles & jars like souvenirs. if Obama has more control of this, he would say we need further study and will share the facts as they come out. Then you would hear nothing, nada, zip, zero.

Democrats love late term abortion & infanticide. Obama voted for late-term as the most liberal extremist in the Senate.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Obama Gestapo Taps AP Telephones

WASHINGTON (AP)— The Justice Department secretly obtained two months of telephone records of reporters and editors for The Associated Press in what the news cooperative's top executive called a "massive and unprecedented intrusion" into how news organizations gather the news.

The records obtained by the Justice Department listed outgoing calls for the work and personal phone numbers of individual reporters, general AP office numbers in New York, Washington and Hartford, Conn., and the main number for AP reporters in the House of Representatives press gallery, according to attorneys for the AP. It was not clear if the records also included incoming calls or the duration of calls.

In all, the government seized the records for more than 20 separate telephone lines assigned to AP and its journalists in April and May of 2012. The exact number of journalists who used the phone lines during that period is unknown but more than 100 journalists work in the offices where phone records were targeted, on a wide array of stories about government and other matters.

In a letter of protest sent to Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday, AP President and Chief Executive Officer Gary Pruitt said the government sought and obtained information far beyond anything that could be justified by any specific investigation. He demanded the return of the phone records and destruction of all copies.

"There can be no possible justification for such an overbroad collection of the telephone communications of The Associated Press and its reporters. These records potentially reveal communications with confidential sources across all of the newsgathering activities undertaken by the AP during a two-month period, provide a road map to AP's newsgathering operations, and disclose information about AP's activities and operations that the government has no conceivable right to know," Pruitt said.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and some of you still JUST want a FEMALE president, even if this country is put in danger. As for me, I think that any democratic president was going to do the same thing. They want a socialized America and that includes Mexico and Canada.
Stephen Harper is a conservative. Are you by any chance an Obama voter?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You honesly think we don't have forces trained to go into unknown situations? Amazing!
Yeah, we saw them in action in Boston recently__were you impressed?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. Next time I will leave off the exclamation point. Its too bad his mind is stuck in the vietnam era.
Some folks moved on from the Vietnam era and others were forever stuck in LBJ's war.

Too bad.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Well, another Democrat Obama supporter is going to jail. Gosnell guilty of murder, snipping spines in the back of live babies necks, body parts in bottles & jars like souvenirs. if Obama has more control of this, he would say we need further study and will share the facts as they come out. Then you would hear nothing, nada, zip, zero.
Democrats love late term abortion & infanticide. Obama voted for late-term as the most liberal extremist in the Senate.
Gosnell's attorneys are guilty of malpractice for failing to call Obama to testify.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

This sounds like something from the Borwitz report, but it is legitimate:

Iran will preside over the United Nations arms control forum this month, despite the fact that it is under U.N. sanctions for illicit nuclear activities and routinely supplies arms to the terrorist organization Hezbollah in violation of international law.

The U.N.’s annual Conference on Disarmament, which Iran is slated to lead from May 27 to June 23, is the organization’s primary multilateral forum for negotiating arms control agreements.

The forum has given way to major international treaties on nuclear non-proliferation, prohibitions on chemical weapons, and bans on nuclear tests.

UN Watch, a Geneva-based watchdog group, blasted the decision to allow Iran to chair the conference.

“This is like putting Jack the Ripper in charge of a women’s shelter,” said UN Watch executive director Hillel Neuer in a statement.“Iran is an international outlaw state that illegally supplies rockets to Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas, aiding and abetting mass murder and terrorism. To make this rogue regime head of world arms control is simply an outrage. Abusers of international norms should not be the public face of the U.N.”

The organization said it plans to hold protests with Iranian dissidents outside the U.N. hall.

Neuer called on U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, and EU High Commissioner Catherine Ashton to “make clear that when the United Nations imposes four rounds of sanctions on Iran for illicit nuclear activities, condemns it for illegally arming the murderous Syrian regime, and denounces Tehran’s massive abuse of human rights, this kind of appointment just defies common sense and harms the U.N.’s credibility.”

U.N. officials say Iran is simply the next country in rotation for the conference chair slot, according to UN Watch.
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
OBAMA THE HOLLYWOOD GUESS WHOS COMING TO DINNER BS PRESIDENCY obama really sucks as did bush as did clinton no different lies lies lies I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN AND HE IS A HERO
And you are a homo or pervert for worrying what's going on in that mans pants! As I've said, there's an 8/1 female to male ratio. If 1/8 of the females marry all the men, what are you suggesting the other 7/8 women do for sexual gratification. Nobody said he's a hero but, gotta give credit where credit is due. He the only president since forever to leave a surplus for the in coming president. That deserves credit, but you're the type to find a problem in utopia! I'm a rational dude so, of you got something more than insults, opinions, & baseless claims, I'm willing to listen!
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

So it was just a few bad apples in the IRS?

That particular piece of spin may have held water if this wasn't a nationwide witch-hunt!
Too many people involved in too many states for this not to be a directive from high up the chain.

Benghazi should be enough but this IRS scandal, must surely lead to Obama's impeachment?

Party alliegiences aside, this can't be allowed to go unpunished.

Disgraceful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 828,761 - 828,780 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 1 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,782
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 3 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 7 hr Tgloaded 1
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••