Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
828,741 - 828,760 of 1,096,851 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and some of you still JUST want a FEMALE president, even if this country is put in danger. As for me, I think that any democratic president was going to do the same thing. They want a socialized America and that includes Mexico and Canada.
Stephen Harper is a conservative. Are you by any chance an Obama voter?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You honesly think we don't have forces trained to go into unknown situations? Amazing!
Yeah, we saw them in action in Boston recently__were you impressed?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. Next time I will leave off the exclamation point. Its too bad his mind is stuck in the vietnam era.
Some folks moved on from the Vietnam era and others were forever stuck in LBJ's war.

Too bad.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Well, another Democrat Obama supporter is going to jail. Gosnell guilty of murder, snipping spines in the back of live babies necks, body parts in bottles & jars like souvenirs. if Obama has more control of this, he would say we need further study and will share the facts as they come out. Then you would hear nothing, nada, zip, zero.
Democrats love late term abortion & infanticide. Obama voted for late-term as the most liberal extremist in the Senate.
Gosnell's attorneys are guilty of malpractice for failing to call Obama to testify.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

This sounds like something from the Borwitz report, but it is legitimate:

Iran will preside over the United Nations arms control forum this month, despite the fact that it is under U.N. sanctions for illicit nuclear activities and routinely supplies arms to the terrorist organization Hezbollah in violation of international law.

The U.N.’s annual Conference on Disarmament, which Iran is slated to lead from May 27 to June 23, is the organization’s primary multilateral forum for negotiating arms control agreements.

The forum has given way to major international treaties on nuclear non-proliferation, prohibitions on chemical weapons, and bans on nuclear tests.

UN Watch, a Geneva-based watchdog group, blasted the decision to allow Iran to chair the conference.

“This is like putting Jack the Ripper in charge of a women’s shelter,” said UN Watch executive director Hillel Neuer in a statement.“Iran is an international outlaw state that illegally supplies rockets to Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas, aiding and abetting mass murder and terrorism. To make this rogue regime head of world arms control is simply an outrage. Abusers of international norms should not be the public face of the U.N.”

The organization said it plans to hold protests with Iranian dissidents outside the U.N. hall.

Neuer called on U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, and EU High Commissioner Catherine Ashton to “make clear that when the United Nations imposes four rounds of sanctions on Iran for illicit nuclear activities, condemns it for illegally arming the murderous Syrian regime, and denounces Tehran’s massive abuse of human rights, this kind of appointment just defies common sense and harms the U.N.’s credibility.”

U.N. officials say Iran is simply the next country in rotation for the conference chair slot, according to UN Watch.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
OBAMA THE HOLLYWOOD GUESS WHOS COMING TO DINNER BS PRESIDENCY obama really sucks as did bush as did clinton no different lies lies lies I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN AND HE IS A HERO
And you are a homo or pervert for worrying what's going on in that mans pants! As I've said, there's an 8/1 female to male ratio. If 1/8 of the females marry all the men, what are you suggesting the other 7/8 women do for sexual gratification. Nobody said he's a hero but, gotta give credit where credit is due. He the only president since forever to leave a surplus for the in coming president. That deserves credit, but you're the type to find a problem in utopia! I'm a rational dude so, of you got something more than insults, opinions, & baseless claims, I'm willing to listen!
Mile

Burnley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

So it was just a few bad apples in the IRS?

That particular piece of spin may have held water if this wasn't a nationwide witch-hunt!
Too many people involved in too many states for this not to be a directive from high up the chain.

Benghazi should be enough but this IRS scandal, must surely lead to Obama's impeachment?

Party alliegiences aside, this can't be allowed to go unpunished.

Disgraceful.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Mile wrote:
That particular piece of spin may have held water if this wasn't a nationwide witch-hunt!
Too many people involved in too many states for this not to be a directive from high up the chain.
Benghazi should be enough but this IRS scandal, must surely lead to Obama's impeachment?
Disgraceful.
But, we need more tax revenue for the children.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No doofus! The AP story was about Obamacare screwing MS and cancer patients. I wish you libtards would learn to understand what you read.
These idiots need to learn what a quotation mark is and its meaning
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

40 PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS ESCAPE FROM HOSPITAL IN KENYA...you need to go back and check your Records to see if another patient might have escape to America!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Mile wrote:
Disgraceful.
The IRS scandal is clearly an abuse of power and has been going on for a very long time so for Obama to deny any knowledge is laughable.

The Benghazi scandal is clearly dereliction of duty. As the Commander & Chief, Obama should be relieved of duty however worse yet, Obama let people die to further his political aspirations, hence another abuse of power.

The Benghazi

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a suggestion for you. How about you do something you, and Obama, have never done. Read the goddam Constitution. In it you'll see that Congress controls all spending. There are laws, and there is funding. If the government is broke, like it is today, then there isn't any money to spend on enforcing a law. You can't spend money you don't have. Let me acquaint you with a real-world fact you Democrats seem to be ignorant of. Money doesn't grow in trees.
When money starts growing on trees, then there will (maybe) be enough money for this hippy pipe dream of an Orwellian dictatorship the Democrats have in mind.
The Constitution is the authority. Now, read the 14th Amendment and you'll see the ONLY payment the Constitution commands the Congress to make.
What the 14th Amendment says is, you have to pay the public debt before you write a welfare check of give someone foodstamps or pay for some pipedream of a so-called "healthcare" plan.
You seem to have about as good of an understanding of the way our government works as Obama. It's no wonder the faculty at the University of Chicago Law School described Obama as "lazy and unqualified".
If as you say 'you can't spend money that you don't have' then how was it possible for Bush&Cheney to run two unpaid for wars in Iraq and Afghanistan for eight years? They borrowed from the Chinese and nearly bankrupted all of us.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did I say that? I don't remember saying that. I do remember telling God's Girl to attempt, in her own way, to recall all the effort that went into the OBL raid. Weird that she can recall Bush's meager participation but not much more eh?
You're not very clever are you e-mutt???
Lol...what a maroon.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

The Benghazi story gets better as Obama has demonstrated he cannot be trusted due to the cover-up. It's the cover-up that usually get people, including Nixon. Obama is Nixonian for sure.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell's attorneys are guilty of malpractice for failing to call Obama to testify.
Not all all but

Florida Planned Parenthood spokeswoman did not help

The Weekly Standard, a conservative magazine, reports what happened:
“So, um, it is just really hard for me to even ask you this question because I’m almost in disbelief,” said Rep. Jim Boyd.“If a baby is born on a table as a result of a botched abortion, what would Planned Parenthood want to have happen to that child that is struggling for life?”

“We believe that any decision that’s made should be left up to the woman, her family, and the physician,”

said Planned Parenthood lobbyist Snow.

Killing a baby born alive is called Murder in the State of Florida!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> If as you say 'you can't spend money that you don't have' then how was it possible for Bush&Cheney to run two unpaid for wars in Iraq and Afghanistan for eight years? They borrowed from the Chinese and nearly bankrupted all of us.
Perhaps the wars were paid for, but the welfare programs were not.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS scandal is clearly an abuse of power and has been going on for a very long time so for Obama to deny any knowledge is laughable.
The Benghazi scandal is clearly dereliction of duty. As the Commander & Chief, Obama should be relieved of duty however worse yet, Obama let people die to further his political aspirations, hence another abuse of power.
The Benghazi
Why do you Hate America?
Another Hate the USA post.
You might like life better in North Korea?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> If as you say 'you can't spend money that you don't have' then how was it possible for Bush&Cheney to run two unpaid for wars in Iraq and Afghanistan for eight years? They borrowed from the Chinese and nearly bankrupted all of us.
WTF are you blathering about. Oh, talking points, yes, I see.

Unpaid wars. Cough, cough.

Earth to Libtard. Your boy is continuing the "unpaid" war Democrats supported and in Afghanistan, Obama has been in charge now going on 5 years.

Since you are an idiot, maybe you better watch this video of what "your" Demoncrats said with their own mouths:

Moron.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But, we need more tax revenue for the children.
So, why are the Republicans only calling for one head to roll--Steven Miller (acting head of the IRS after Bush appointee Shulmin left the position empty and adamantly denied there were any IRS scrutiny of anyone's tax records)? Because; Congress was too lazy and stupid to confirm a new IRS Commissioner appointed by Obama yet.
Mile

Burnley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Benghazi
Just hope the main stream media finally does its job? Obama playing dumb or giving the silent treatment, can not be allowed to continue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Dale 176,925
Amy 8-23-14 1 hr Pippa 11
Abby 8-23-14 1 hr Pippa 6
10 shot, including 3-year-old, across city 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr texas pete 4,644
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr whatitis 3,914
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 97,848

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••