Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1478399 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#903157 May 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden was nothing more than a symbol of 9/11. Once the courier's name was obtained in 2007, the hunt to find him was for closure and for no other reason. He was no longer a threat.
So, you're saying we can go ahead and end the war on terrorism, cut funding for Homeland Security, the Pentagon,(including funds for embassy security), immediately withdraw all our troops and close all our foreign military bases around the world.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#903158 May 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You ,feckless Fenris , and the rest of the right-wing-nut rabble ought to be happy now. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli... "The FBI is launching a criminal inquiry into allegations that IRS
officials targeted conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status for
special scrutiny, Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday.
"The FBI is coordinating with the Justice Department to see if any
laws were broken in connection with those matters related to the IRS,"
Holder said. "We are examining the facts to see if there were criminal
violations."
The IRS on Friday disclosed that officials had selected groups with
the names "tea party" and "patriot" that had applied for tax exempt
status for additional review. The IRS said the actions were wrong and
apologized. "
Yeah. Right. Like anyone is going to trust the results of an investigation by Holder. The guy runs guns for Mexican drug cartels, dufus. Would you actually believe anything he says?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#903159 May 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You ,feckless Fenris , and the rest of the right-wing-nut rabble ought to be happy now. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli... "The FBI is launching a criminal inquiry into allegations that IRS
officials targeted conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status for
special scrutiny, Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday.
"The FBI is coordinating with the Justice Department to see if any
laws were broken in connection with those matters related to the IRS,"
Holder said. "We are examining the facts to see if there were criminal
violations."
The IRS on Friday disclosed that officials had selected groups with
the names "tea party" and "patriot" that had applied for tax exempt
status for additional review. The IRS said the actions were wrong and
apologized. "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...how old are you?

Do you also believe in "New & Improved!"

Take your gullibility and shove it. The rest of us here are adults.
sonicfilter

United States

#903160 May 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, the liberal media didn't get wind of this.
Probably because there was no wind in the sails.
no wind?

it was all "We can't criticize a President during a time of war!"

we still have wars going on don't we?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903161 May 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have to;check out 'Amanda'. "For Gen. Martin Dempsey, Thursday's move to open combat units in the U.S. military to women had its roots nearly a decade ago, on the streets of Baghdad.
Dempsey took command of the Army's 1st Armored Division in June 2003, when Iraqi insurgents were starting to target American troops with sniper fire, grenades and roadside bombs. As he prepared for a trip outside his headquarters, he took a moment to introduce himself to the crew of his Humvee.
"I slapped the turret gunner on the leg and I said,'Who are you?' And she leaned down and said, I'm Amanda.' And I said,'Ah, OK,' " Dempsey told reporters at the Pentagon." http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/besto...
General Dempsey committed sexual harassment in the workplace.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#903162 May 14, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
who gets to tell us who is good and bad?
Everyone in prison is innocent...
Except the honest.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#903163 May 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a credible source?

SF:
do you have a not so credible source?
That means no he doesn't.
sonicfilter

United States

#903164 May 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how did the audit of Greenpeace come out? Were they guilty?
Many churches are audited.
How did the NAACP audit come out? Were they guilty?
If I accuse the inmates of a prison of being criminals, am I unfairly characterizing them?
so you have proof that everything with those 'targeted' groups was on the up and up?

Since: May 13

United States

#903165 May 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's official ghost: The Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant, you f*ckedup idiot....
Can you prove Bush spy on the press?

Can you prove Bush 9.5% unemployment?

Can you prove 5 million NEW food stamps?

Can you show Bush gave free guns to Mexican Mafia?

How many green energy bankruptcy under Bush?

How any terrorist attacks under Bush?

Did Bush used the IRS to attack Liberals?

See? Liberals re brain dead hypocrites!

Did you know that after Sept. 11 Bush had the HIGHEST approval of any president in modern times?

The Liberal media hated that with a passion so they spent all the resources to make you believe the opposite.

They succeeded with you because you are easy to manipulate as all Liberals are!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#903166 May 14, 2013
muslims hate them some southern boys...

"Muslims Outraged After Boston Bomber Buried In Confederate Cemetery"

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/05/muslims-out...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#903167 May 14, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
Was what Nixon did wrong?
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
Breaking and entering is a felony
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903168 May 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No one's banning firearms for law abiding gun owners. Making it harder for violent criminals to attain firearms is something that I thought we all wanted?
Violent criminals rarely buy firearms at places that require background checks, because they know in advance that they cannot pass.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#903169 May 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have to;check out 'Amanda'. "For Gen. Martin Dempsey, Thursday's move to open combat units in the U.S. military to women had its roots nearly a decade ago, on the streets of Baghdad.
Dempsey took command of the Army's 1st Armored Division in June 2003, when Iraqi insurgents were starting to target American troops with sniper fire, grenades and roadside bombs. As he prepared for a trip outside his headquarters, he took a moment to introduce himself to the crew of his Humvee.
"I slapped the turret gunner on the leg and I said,'Who are you?' And she leaned down and said, I'm Amanda.' And I said,'Ah, OK,' " Dempsey told reporters at the Pentagon." http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/besto...
Show me a 110 pound woman that can hoist a 200 pound man over her shoulder and run to cover with him... or shut the f**k up.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#903170 May 14, 2013
Any of you libtards still believe in the Glow Bull Warming Hoax?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#903171 May 14, 2013
...when breaking the law gets you an award...

"University to Bestow ‘Face of IRS Scandal’ with Honorary Tribute"

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/13459/

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#903172 May 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Right. Like anyone is going to trust the results of an investigation by Holder. The guy runs guns for Mexican drug cartels, dufus. Would you actually believe anything he says?
Holder stopped Fast&Furious and fired the Bush-appointed officers responsible for hatching the plan.
child of lily

Roanoke Rapids, NC

#903173 May 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Boehner: My Daughters Big Fat Rasta Wedding!!
They served a buffet. What a cheapskate.
http://gossipextra.com/2013/05/11/john-boehne...
Mama hypocritically enjoys making fun of the groom's ethnicity, along with labeling the bride's father a cheapskate because the bride and groom celebrated with a buffet, which was most likely their own choice.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#903174 May 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You ,feckless Fenris , and the rest of the right-wing-nut rabble ought to be happy now. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli... "The FBI is launching a criminal inquiry into allegations that IRS
officials targeted conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status for
special scrutiny, Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday.
"The FBI is coordinating with the Justice Department to see if any
laws were broken in connection with those matters related to the IRS,"
Holder said. "We are examining the facts to see if there were criminal
violations."
The IRS on Friday disclosed that officials had selected groups with
the names "tea party" and "patriot" that had applied for tax exempt
status for additional review. The IRS said the actions were wrong and
apologized. "
The entire Justice Department is politically compromised and an independent special prosecutor is needed.

Holder is the Gestapo Chief.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#903175 May 14, 2013
The latest controversy to hit the headlines was the allegation that the Justice Department secretly obtained two months of phone records from Associated Press journalists. The AP went public with the charge Monday...

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/14/wh...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#903176 May 14, 2013
...Pelosi speaks and words of wisdom...

"Pelosi: ObamaCare 'largely responsible' for bringing down deficit"

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Dr Guru 233,774
News Obama's farewell speech in Chicago felt like th... 3 hr Geezer 20
Tuesday is Punch Liberals in the Face Day! 5 hr Hoo 2
PUTIN calls democraps "sore loosers." 5 hr Hoo 23
News Chicago immigration rally has message for Trump... 5 hr Hoo 8
Are democrats destroyed? 5 hr Yep 237
Cathryn baker chicago hooker hyd park 6 hr Yep 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages