Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,434)

Showing posts 828,661 - 828,680 of1,077,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

THIS IS WHAT OBAMA AND BLACK AMERICA SUPPORT Syrian rebel 'cuts out soldier's heart and EATS it' in horrific propaganda video,Clintons 'won't support Weiner's campaign for NYC mayor for fear that it will bring up Lewinsky scandal when Hillary runs in 2016'

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke. It's like the Democrats want high unemployment and for everyone to live in caves like they do mentally.
Meanwhile, you have the Learjet Liberals like Al "Jazeera" Gore flying around and going back to his dump that is a 20 carbon footprint house.
Wonder how Tipper is doing?
You got that reversed . Republican lackeys of Big Business want high unemployment and recession because it puts downward pressure on wages of employees who worry more about keeping a job than safety and benefit issues. And if you can't keep wages down far enough then Republicans will pass bills to block minimum wage increases, eliminate overtime pay for employees, and block every jobs bill Obama has ever favored even republican job bills.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is acting pissed.
So are you, sort of.
nope. not pissed.

why should i be? the whole IRS thing is just SSDD. just like most things that get laid on Obama.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Obama blows off the Liberal Media takes one combined question on the two scandals plaguing his administration’ Benghazi/IRS!! We know if Bush had acted in this manner the press would have gone Berserk, Red Flags would have gone up ‘what is the President Hiding and What Does He Know And When Did He Know It ‘ Because of Obama’s like of Candor with the Press will the Press be curious and pursue the President/Administration for Answers?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Blix expressed skepticism over Iraq's claims to have destroyed its stockpiles of anthrax and VX nerve agent in Time magazine[citation needed]. Blix said he found it "a bit odd" that Iraq, with "one of the best-organized regimes in the Arab world," would claim to have no records of the destruction of these illegal substances. "I don't see that they have acquired any credibility," Blix said[citation needed]. "There has to be solid evidence of everything, and if there is not evidence, or you can't find it, I simply say,'Sorry, I don't find any evidence,' and I cannot guarantee or recommend any confidence."[citation needed]
About Bush's "supposed" promise...
In March 2003, after UNMOVIC's efforts to verify Iraq's disarmament, Blix expressed skepticism over Iraq's claims to have destroyed its stockpiles of anthrax and VX nerve agent in Time magazine.
He said he found it "a bit odd" that Iraq with "one of the best-organized regimes in the Arab world" would claim to have no records of the destruction of these illegal substances.
He went on to say, "I don't see that they have acquired any credibility."
George W. Bush gave Saddam Hussein an ultimatum to leave power, the UN pulled out all the inspectors from Iraq and, days later, the invasion began.
Saddam had been given his last chance.
Let me redo this.

In March 2003, after UNMOVIC's efforts to verify Iraq's disarmament, Blix expressed skepticism over Iraq's claims to have destroyed its stockpiles of anthrax and VX nerve agent in Time magazine.

He said he found it "a bit odd" that Iraq with "one of the best-organized regimes in the Arab world" would claim to have no records of the destruction of these illegal substances.

George W. Bush gave Saddam Hussein an ultimatum to leave power, the UN pulled out all the inspectors from Iraq and, days later, the invasion began.

Saddam had been given his last chance and no promises were broken by Bush.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
At various points over the past two years, IRS officials singled out for scrutiny not only groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names but also nonprofit groups that criticized the government and sought to educate Americans about the U.S. Constitution, according to documents in an audit conducted by the agency’s inspector general.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...
Get a grip, sonic.
well at least they didn't target the black folks!

somehow not surprised that the Bush IRS did.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What you have done here is to make what I consider a very accurate prediction.
Petraeus? Bob Gates and George Bush's point man in Iraq on the failed surge strategy who caught caught with his pecker in a reporters butt crack or puss crack?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

~B~R~E~A~K~I~N~G~ NEWS

They are 'reading'

GUILTY ... verdicts

on gosnell ...

Boo YAH!!!!!!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The preferred approach would be to have zero, zip, nada political appointees in the IRS, including the Commissioner.
how very 2009.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
Just got back from DC getting my internal clock readjusted and catching up on postings.
DC?

I thought you were AC/DC

Your internal clock always runs on wasted time.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Keystone pipeline delayed again for up to a year.
poor China.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obama blows off the Liberal Media takes one combined question on the two scandals plaguing his administration’ Benghazi/IRS!! We know if Bush had acted in this manner the press would have gone Berserk, Red Flags would have gone up ‘what is the President Hiding and What Does He Know And When Did He Know It ‘ Because of Obama’s like of Candor with the Press will the Press be curious and pursue the President/Administration for Answers?
Don't blame the Liberal Media if you feel asleep halfway through Obama's press conference on a slow news day.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the excuse this time?
U.S. regulatory hold-ups.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Aunt Bettie, taking cheap shots at anyone who dares to disagree with her. Not only are your granny bloomers in a wad, they've been wet since you think you have the President on the road to impeachment. Well time to change your underwear!! Word on the street is Republicans aren't getting much traction with their focus on Benghazi over the last week. Voters trust Hillary Clinton over House Republicans on the issue of Benghazi by a 49% to 39% margin and Clinton's 52% to 44% favorability rating is identical to what it was in late March. You can stop peeing in your bloomers. Aint' happening!!
Now, now, it was all in gest.

You think satirical political comedy is news but don't know when someone's really kidding around?

Is this correct?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
but Bush did.

and not a peep from the MSM. or the Republicans in Congress.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You mean the same Frank L Vandersloot, confidante money man for Mitt Romney's campaign ,who's being sued by one of his top executives for a whole host of charges including slander ,defamation of character, and interference in prospective business relations? "Former high-earning “Marketing Executive” for Melaleuca alleges that after being “interrogated” by Melaleuca management and an in-house attorney, she was wrongfully terminated then publicly slandered by the company and VanderSloot
The lawsuit, T. Dorfman, Inc. and Terry Dorfman individually vs. Melaleuca, Inc. and Frank L. VanderSloot individually, was filed two days ago on December 7th in the United States District Court in the District of Utah, Northern Division and seeks a judgment against Melaleuca for “not less than $5.1 million.”
The detailed Dorfman vs. Melaleuca and VanderSloot complaint runs 19 pages " Check this out: http://www.mlm-thewholetruth.com/network-mark...
Trying to justify IRS Gestapo tactics?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me redo this.
Saddam had been given his last chance and no promises were broken by Bush.
Last chance for what? Hussein was completely surrounded, he had no control over his own country's airspace--U S and British jets patrolled the skies at will, there was no need for an invasion--Hussein wasn't able to go anywhere or do anything.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Citing July Speech, I.R.S. Decides to Review N.A.A.C.P.

In an interview Thursday, Mr. Bond defended his remarks, saying they focused on policy, not politics.

"This is an attempt to silence the N.A.A.C.P. on the very eve of a presidential election," he said. "We are best known for registering and turning out large numbers of African-American voters. Clearly, someone in the I.R.S. doesn't want that to happen."

He added, "It's Orwellian to believe that criticism of the president is not allowed or that the president is somehow immune from criticism."

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/29/politics/29...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Karl Rove speaking on Fox Monday morning about what would have happened if the IRS had targeted liberals for scrutiny during the Bush administration:

We'd have every major liberal newspaper in America calling for investigation ending in impeachment. It'd be leading the evening news. We'd have have every group that had liberal or progressive tendencies demanding answers and marching on the White House. And leaders of Congress, Democrats in Congress, demanding to have answers. It'd be a nightmare at the Bush White House had this been done on our watch.

Poor Republicans. Always the victim of hypocritical liberals. Except:

Stepping up its probe of allegedly improper campaigning by churches, the Internal Revenue Service on Friday ordered a liberal Pasadena parish to turn over all the documents and e-mails it produced during the 2004 election year with references to political candidates.

All Saints Episcopal Church and its rector, the Rev. Ed Bacon, have until Sept. 29 to present the sermons, newsletters and electronic communications.

The IRS investigation was triggered by an antiwar sermon delivered by its former rector, the Rev. George F. Regas, at the church two days before the 2004 presidential election. The summons even requests utility bills to establish costs associated with hosting Regas' speech. Bacon was ordered to testify before IRS officials Oct. 11.

Maybe it's just me, but somehow I'm forgetting the part about where George W. Bush got impeached because the IRS investigated liberals under his watch. That doesn't mean we should ignore what happened under President Obama, but Rove's baseless hyperventilating is a reminder to keep things in perspective. Of course, with Darrell Issa in charge of the House Government Oversight committee, fat chance of that happening.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/13/1208...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read past the headline? Probably not eh?
How do you read past a radio report? The report said regulatory hold-ups by the Obama administration. Take it up with CBS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 828,661 - 828,680 of1,077,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Learn to Read 174,411
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Terry rigsby 48,821
Abby 7-22 42 min Cass 5
Voice of God Weapon 42 min I Told U Not 2 Emulate ME 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min RACE 97,508
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 59 min Drone me 1,852
Cheap Tomatoes 59 min Straw Boss 2
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs