Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#902441 May 13, 2013
I wonder if the 12 year old that stabbed his 8 year old sister to death joined the Obama Youth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902442 May 13, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You'll be, how'd you say it, "off the grid," sitting I'm front of your computer looking dumb (that won't be hard), when you see Obama will walk away unscathed. Party on billy Bob, your nightmare begins in 2014. Until then, drink till you can't drink anymore, then drink some more!
The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping you blacks equal, aborted controlling your numbers, in their place, under-educated, ignorant and poor, living off your masters wealth...

Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among you retards? Race Trumps Common Sense....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#902443 May 13, 2013
Gee, I wonder what the New Orleans Democrat used to injure 19 people? Was it one of those scary assault rifles? What? A handgun.

WTF$^%$$GDH!!!! These DemoCRAPS took away our rightsin Connecticut and tried in Congress and what do we get? A handgun?

Stupid Democrats.

Must be Bush's fault. Could be because of Glow Bull warning. Hmmm.

Can't wait to hear what a Democrat moron who posts here has to say. Must have been a tea bagger.

idiots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902444 May 13, 2013
Saw a bumper sticker yesterday at a Mexican restaurant in Old Town Temecula:

"Douche", with the "o" formed by the Obama symbol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#902445 May 13, 2013
Lake ice avalanche crashes into homes in Minnesota...

Must be Glow Bull warming!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#902446 May 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama/Holder got away with Fast & Furious. This makes at least four bad scandals.
Yes it does if you watch FOX News.
Funny how, even after you rightwing nutballs went all crazy over a gun running program enacted by former President Bush, Obama was still re-elected.
Do you think anyone gives a sh@t about this Benghazi crap besides you angry Tea Turd cuntservatives?
The answer is no.
One minute you're whining that Obama is the laziest stupidest man on Earth...the next he's some super powered all controlling figure giving orders to the IRS and personally penning diplomatic talking points.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#902447 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Saw a bumper sticker yesterday at a Mexican restaurant in Old Town Temecula:
"Douche", with the "o" formed by the Obama symbol.
I saw a Romney/Ryan bumper sticker AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902448 May 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Gee, I wonder what the New Orleans Democrat used to injure 19 people? Was it one of those scary assault rifles? What? A handgun.
WTF$^%$$GDH!!!! These DemoCRAPS took away our rightsin Connecticut and tried in Congress and what do we get? A handgun?
Stupid Democrats.
Must be Bush's fault. Could be because of Glow Bull warning. Hmmm.
Can't wait to hear what a Democrat moron who posts here has to say. Must have been a tea bagger.
idiots.
Mass killings and bombings by democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by NJ raider's "culture of violence" are not angry old white men clinging to their guns and religion...

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and urban preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism, racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields of blacks.

The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with 100+ yrs of Jim Crow hate, ignorance, and FDR racism.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#902449 May 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
I wonder if the 12 year old that stabbed his 8 year old sister to death joined the Obama Youth.
I wonder if the GOP will ever win a POTUS election again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#902450 May 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if we could just determine frontporchtrannys race (and species)....
I think everyone knows Democrats and blacks and the KKK have the largest percentage of racists, in that order. I think the monkey belongs to the first two.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#902451 May 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WTF does your post have to do with mine? Don't play troll games with me azzhole.
Those people knew they were signing up for danger and they were paid accordingly. We don't even know yet what two of them were doing in Libya.
None of them knew they were going to die__until seconds before they died you stupid fk. You may recall that more than two dozen others did not die and that not a single one of them has turned whoar for Issa.
I hope you're on enough medication.

You excused any attempt at rescue because of a hospital nearby or some other bizarre reason.

My post had everything to do with those people dying and your lame excuse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#902453 May 13, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You went for a ride in the prisoner transport vehicle for a court appearance? Was it hard looking out that small window?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902455 May 13, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who wish to sing you idiot...always find a worthless dumbass song...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#902456 May 13, 2013
Obama can't even manage the government he has now and he wants to make it even bigger.

That's funny actually.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#902457 May 13, 2013
Did you forget your Prozac today, idiot?
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how, even after you rightwing nutballs went all crazy over a gun running program enacted by former President Bush, Obama was still re-elected.
Do you think anyone gives a sh@t about this Benghazi crap besides you angry Tea Turd cuntservatives?
The answer is no.
One minute you're whining that Obama is the laziest stupidest man on Earth...the next he's some super powered all controlling figure giving orders to the IRS and personally penning diplomatic talking points.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#902458 May 13, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
That's 'jest' Bittie. Want a good laugh? Republicans believe Benghazi is the biggest scandal ever in American history and most of them couldn't tell you what country Benghazi is in!!! And that's not satire. Laugh it up!!!
Oh yeah. Gest...jest...my bad. Was thinking gist...like "you get my gist of my jest".

Words are funny sometimes, aren't they?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902459 May 13, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is no.
You addiction and obsession for FoxNews is an ardent interest of pursuit you idiot

In today's culture of violence, the identity of a perpetrator is a political issue, especially when a crime is committed by a deranged liberal.

According to the Daily News, "What the neighbors saw was terrifying and dehumanizing: Naked women on dog leashes, crawling in the dirt in Ariel Castros backyard a deranged liberal. A lady clutching an infant and pounding on a window for help."

It's official you idiot: The Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant you fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902460 May 13, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is no.
The child molester schoolteacher wannabe crawls out of her hole to defend the POS in the White House.

Or are you a Realtime sockpuppet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A voter

Partlow, VA

#902461 May 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think everyone knows Democrats and blacks and the KKK have the largest percentage of racists, in that order. I think the monkey belongs to the first two.
Your insanity makes normal real Americans SMILE. What a clown.

Orlando, FL

#902462 May 13, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
That's 'jest' Bittie. Want a good laugh? Republicans believe Benghazi is the biggest scandal ever in American history and most of them couldn't tell you what country Benghazi is in!!! And that's not satire. Laugh it up!!!
Oh, and no one thinks it's the biggest scandal ever in America.

Hillary and Bill had a monopoly on the most scandals and Nixon's coverup was pretty major leading to his resignation.

This one just keeps growing and growing and growing and now it's metastasizing.

There's another big story that just broke today.

The Justice Department secretly obtained two months of telephone records of reporters and editors for The Associated Press in what the news cooperative's top executive called a "massive and unprecedented intrusion" into how news organizations gather the news.

This administration just can't stop shooting itself in the foot. They must keep forgetting they're not in Chicago anymore.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 48 min _Zoey_ 4,913
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,994
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 1 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,753
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,880
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:13 pm PST