Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,432)

Showing posts 828,621 - 828,640 of1,073,382
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Keystone pipeline delayed again for up to a year.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The voices in her head.
Gee, Homer, I thought you got mad, took your purse and went home.

(Now don't you pro gay marriage people get your panties all in a wad. You should be happy Homer has a purse.)

Sorry, Homer...couldn't resist.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing clear about Obama is that he lacks management skills and has no control over his management team. In his case, ignorance may be a plausible defense.
One thing clear about Galt is that he's a lying scumbag POS with a cartoonish understanding of military capabilities.

ZOOM-POW-BANG
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

WEALTHY BLACKS LIKE MAGIC JOHNSON ARE NOT TROUBLED BY STOP AND FRISK BECAUSE THEY ARE PROTECTED BY BODYGUARDS AND WHITE PRIVILIDGE cosbey didnt play ball so they KILLED HIS SON AND SHUT HIM UP democrats and the government
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You are not a scientist. Read the article. Thorium fuel can be tweaked rather quickly for making nuclear bomb-making materials. The primary purpose in France for its nuclear power development is to make the fuel necessary for maintaining its nuclear weapons arsenal.
Nuclear power plants in the US are completely unrelated to nuclear weapons production.

There was no nuclear power industry when the US produced nuclear weapons in WWII>

Activities by criminal nations like Iran, North Korea, and Pok-E-Ston may be different.

Regardless of your politics, a return to nuclear power will occur of necessity. There is no viable alternative at present.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Those being held responsible are "IRS officials".
Why would a conservative target conservative groups? IRS officials can act independently without the acting commissioner's knowledge. No?
Think, man, think!
Why would a conservative appointee deny to Congress that there were no IRS tampering of teabaggers returns on his watch? So, he couldn't be accused by Republicans of incompetence and worse? If true, Shulmin , would have a lot to answer for; wouldn't he?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto does imply racism. We're not in Warsaw.
You lament the amount of illegitamate births; yet, you scorn the handing out of birth control pills, the morning after pills and condoms; all of which can reduce that figure. You support bills that make it more and more difficult for poor young women to obtain abortions.
It never ends with you people does it?
Here. Listen to this song by Elvis..."In the Ghetto".

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

He wasn't in Warsaw and I seriously doubt he was a racist.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
When I search for what the U.S. could have done, I got lots of results. I picked popular mechanics because it is not a political source and who's have a problem with popular mechanics, right? These loony left wingers attack anyone that doesn't walk in lock step with them.
That's a fact. Look at how they attacked NJ Raider about a month ago over the phag/gay issue because NJ Raider didn't go along. The DemocRATS here were like a bunch of piranha fish.

The sad part is even when the Democrat Political Hacks (including Obama) present an obscenely ridiculous lie, the Kool-Aid drinking Bobbleheads just ask for more.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
At various points over the past two years, IRS officials singled out for scrutiny not only groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names but also nonprofit groups that criticized the government and sought to educate Americans about the U.S. Constitution, according to documents in an audit conducted by the agency’s inspector general.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...
Get a grip, sonic.
You haven't answered the question why conservative IRS Commissioner Shulmin was adamant in denying to Congress that any 'scrutiny not only groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names but also nonprofit groups that criticized the government and sought to educate Americans about the U.S. Constitution, never happened? Think ,man, think!:-D
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who admits lacking in math skills should not be working for the IRS at any position above janitor.
Snipes went to jail because he didn't pay his taxes, period.
I know you can't click on links from your turd job pal__but you really should google Eddie Ray Kahn for a few laughs, even it comes at your own expense.

Pay special mind to the anti tax crusader's other enterprise__the Guiding Light of God Ministries.

Snipes got fkd pal!

Twice
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't have any recollection of the training that the Bin Laden Seals went through prior to the actual raid?
The US Benghazi mission and the CIA base were located between two hospitals and a university, if you weren't such a lazy bioch you would already know that.
So, your position is that the Navy SEAL teams are useless as a quick reaction force?

What difference do the "two hospitals and a university" make unless you value Libyan radicals over American patriots?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Seward's IceBox
Seward's Folly
Thank God for Google.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't have any recollection of the training that the Bin Laden Seals went through prior to the actual raid?
The US Benghazi mission and the CIA base were located between two hospitals and a university, if you weren't such a lazy bioch you would already know that.
Realttime likes picking on women and calling them vile names.

Wonder what the old tire-kicker said to his buddies after selling crappy used cars to black victims?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama administration has already blamed prejudicial tax enforcement on "low-level employees."
Lois Lerner (I'm not good at math") will resign to pursue other opportunities.
Bush will be blamed.
How many scandals does the Jive-Ass Punk Obama have now?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

NONS KNOW NOTHING RRT RAPID RESPONSE TEAMS are trained to respond to any threat amatures emotional dunces fans stans cheerfollowers know nothings
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Keystone pipeline delayed again for up to a year.
What is the excuse this time?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Whatever happened to the Sleazy (all) Democrats outrage about high gas prices? They are virtually all eerily silent now that we have had $4.00 prices for premium fuel (over $3.50 for low octane) for years now.

I remember the outrage on the left when it hit $4.00 for a few days when Bush was president.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Is everyone enjoying the Glow Bull warming?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing clear about Obama is that he lacks management skills and has no control over his management team. In his case, ignorance may be a plausible defense.
You're making your old, ragtag argument again from past years that Obama is nothing more than Bush Light ; right? It stunk then and it still stinks. Try thinking a bit harder next time as I always seem to be telling my political science students and they're smarter than you.
NJ raider 1

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
WEALTHY BLACKS LIKE MAGIC JOHNSON ARE NOT TROUBLED BY STOP AND FRISK BECAUSE THEY ARE PROTECTED BY BODYGUARDS AND WHITE PRIVILIDGE cosbey didnt play ball so they KILLED HIS SON AND SHUT HIM UP democrats and the government
Yea, so why'd they kill Jordan's dad? Because he played ball!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 828,621 - 828,640 of1,073,382
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 173,790
Abby 7-14 4 min ScarletandOlive 3
Amy 7-14 6 min not a ghost 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Dusty Mangina 48,707
Onlookers stunned as plane with SWASTIKA advert... 10 min NY Jew Snakes 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 11 min not a ghost 1,191
Women of war The powerful portraits of Aleppo’s... 18 min Damien Gayle 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search