Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
828,581 - 828,600 of 1,100,438 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#902217 May 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
At various points over the past two years, IRS officials singled out for scrutiny not only groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names but also nonprofit groups that criticized the government and sought to educate Americans about the U.S. Constitution, according to documents in an audit conducted by the agency’s inspector general.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...
Get a grip, sonic.
You haven't answered the question why conservative IRS Commissioner Shulmin was adamant in denying to Congress that any 'scrutiny not only groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names but also nonprofit groups that criticized the government and sought to educate Americans about the U.S. Constitution, never happened? Think ,man, think!:-D
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#902218 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who admits lacking in math skills should not be working for the IRS at any position above janitor.
Snipes went to jail because he didn't pay his taxes, period.
I know you can't click on links from your turd job pal__but you really should google Eddie Ray Kahn for a few laughs, even it comes at your own expense.

Pay special mind to the anti tax crusader's other enterprise__the Guiding Light of God Ministries.

Snipes got fkd pal!

Twice
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902219 May 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't have any recollection of the training that the Bin Laden Seals went through prior to the actual raid?
The US Benghazi mission and the CIA base were located between two hospitals and a university, if you weren't such a lazy bioch you would already know that.
So, your position is that the Navy SEAL teams are useless as a quick reaction force?

What difference do the "two hospitals and a university" make unless you value Libyan radicals over American patriots?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#902220 May 13, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Seward's IceBox
Seward's Folly
Thank God for Google.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902221 May 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't have any recollection of the training that the Bin Laden Seals went through prior to the actual raid?
The US Benghazi mission and the CIA base were located between two hospitals and a university, if you weren't such a lazy bioch you would already know that.
Realttime likes picking on women and calling them vile names.

Wonder what the old tire-kicker said to his buddies after selling crappy used cars to black victims?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#902222 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama administration has already blamed prejudicial tax enforcement on "low-level employees."
Lois Lerner (I'm not good at math") will resign to pursue other opportunities.
Bush will be blamed.
How many scandals does the Jive-Ass Punk Obama have now?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#902223 May 13, 2013
NONS KNOW NOTHING RRT RAPID RESPONSE TEAMS are trained to respond to any threat amatures emotional dunces fans stans cheerfollowers know nothings
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902224 May 13, 2013
flack wrote:
Keystone pipeline delayed again for up to a year.
What is the excuse this time?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#902225 May 13, 2013
Whatever happened to the Sleazy (all) Democrats outrage about high gas prices? They are virtually all eerily silent now that we have had $4.00 prices for premium fuel (over $3.50 for low octane) for years now.

I remember the outrage on the left when it hit $4.00 for a few days when Bush was president.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#902226 May 13, 2013
Is everyone enjoying the Glow Bull warming?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#902227 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing clear about Obama is that he lacks management skills and has no control over his management team. In his case, ignorance may be a plausible defense.
You're making your old, ragtag argument again from past years that Obama is nothing more than Bush Light ; right? It stunk then and it still stinks. Try thinking a bit harder next time as I always seem to be telling my political science students and they're smarter than you.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#902228 May 13, 2013
WOW wrote:
WEALTHY BLACKS LIKE MAGIC JOHNSON ARE NOT TROUBLED BY STOP AND FRISK BECAUSE THEY ARE PROTECTED BY BODYGUARDS AND WHITE PRIVILIDGE cosbey didnt play ball so they KILLED HIS SON AND SHUT HIM UP democrats and the government
Yea, so why'd they kill Jordan's dad? Because he played ball!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#902229 May 13, 2013
El Rukn is an Arabic term that refers to "foundation." Law enforcement didn't relent despite the name change. Prosecutors tried out new "war on drugs" policies on the El Rukns, and Fort got sent to federal prison yet again in 1983.

That didn't satisfy federal authorities. They got a wiretap put on his prison phone, determined to further disrupt the El Rukns. But agents listened in on coded language that caught them by surprise.

The U.S. government contended that they heard Fort on tape belittle Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan for getting money from Qaddafi. In turn, Fort yearned for some of that Libyan largesse for the El Rukn Nation. Farrakhan had received a $5 million loan from Qaddafi in the early 1980s to start a line of black personal-care products.

The feds set up a sting in which an undercover agent approached a group of El Rukns with the prospect of selling an M-72 Series Light Anti-Tank Weapon.

The men bit the bait and later bought the inert LAW rocket, the same kind used in a Clint Eastwood movie. A different set of El Rukns had visited Libya in 1986 for a conference. However, there's no proof that they met with Qaddafi or his representatives, and there's no proof that the El Rukns had plans to blow up anything on American soil. As one former El Rukn said to Lance and me, "Why would we harm a country we love? I'm an American."
BLACK GAY MEN THE GAY AGENDA DOESNT CHANGE YOUR SKIN COLOR REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE FIRST
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#902230 May 13, 2013
flack wrote:
Keystone pipeline delayed again for up to a year.
What a joke. It's like the Democrats want high unemployment and for everyone to live in caves like they do mentally.

Meanwhile, you have the Learjet Liberals like Al "Jazeera" Gore flying around and going back to his dump that is a 20 carbon footprint house.

Wonder how Tipper is doing?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#902231 May 13, 2013
SCANDAL WIDENS:
IRS Targeting Went Beyond Tea Party, Conservatives

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#902232 May 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I was totally impressed when George singlehandedly cut the throats of Sadaam Husseins sons and then went home to eat enchilladas with Laura.
You just may be the last defender of Bush; who promised he would wait for the inspectors report. You should see if you can become entombed in his library.
Considering the reign of terror by Saddam's two thug sons, you very well should have been impressed Bush made sure they couldn't cause more suffering.

You like to report horror stories. Read this - in its entirety - if you have the guts.

http://www.editinternational.com/read.php...

I'll reply to the other part of your post after you digest this one.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#902233 May 13, 2013
President Obama strikes defiant tone in an attempt to deflect charges his administration manipulated key Benghazi terror-attack talking points, calling whistle-blower testimony and revealing emails a political 'sideshow.

Baawwaaaahhhh!!!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#902234 May 13, 2013
Exclusive photos of Jesse Jackson's El Rukn gang buddiesGang-leader Jeff Fort (center, yellow trousers) and his Rukn deputies at a gang picnic, circa 1976.
The person at Fort's left, whose face and hands have been scratched out, is Mickey Cogwell, a top Rukn deputy Fort had murdered several years after this picture was taken. Early days at Operation PUSH with the Rev. Clay Evans, Jackson's sponsor in Chicago,As a sign of appreciation to Rev. Evans for his help (Rev. Evans ordained Jackson in June 1968), Jackson guaranteed a $500,000 loan to finance Rev. Evans' new church building in 1973.
Behind Jackson is Sammy Davis, Jr., who helped povide financing for this and other projects. Jackson welcomes Yasser Arafat to his Ledroit Park residence in Washington, DC BLACKS YOUR STORY HAS JUST BEGUN

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#902236 May 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I was totally impressed when George singlehandedly cut the throats of Sadaam Husseins sons and then went home to eat enchilladas with Laura.
You just may be the last defender of Bush; who promised he would wait for the inspectors report. You should see if you can become entombed in his library.
Blix expressed skepticism over Iraq's claims to have destroyed its stockpiles of anthrax and VX nerve agent in Time magazine[citation needed]. Blix said he found it "a bit odd" that Iraq, with "one of the best-organized regimes in the Arab world," would claim to have no records of the destruction of these illegal substances. "I don't see that they have acquired any credibility," Blix said[citation needed]. "There has to be solid evidence of everything, and if there is not evidence, or you can't find it, I simply say,'Sorry, I don't find any evidence,' and I cannot guarantee or recommend any confidence."[citation needed]

About Bush's "supposed" promise...

In March 2003, after UNMOVIC's efforts to verify Iraq's disarmament, Blix expressed skepticism over Iraq's claims to have destroyed its stockpiles of anthrax and VX nerve agent in Time magazine.

He said he found it "a bit odd" that Iraq with "one of the best-organized regimes in the Arab world" would claim to have no records of the destruction of these illegal substances.

He went on to say, "I don't see that they have acquired any credibility."

George W. Bush gave Saddam Hussein an ultimatum to leave power, the UN pulled out all the inspectors from Iraq and, days later, the invasion began.

Saddam had been given his last chance.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#902237 May 13, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Writing 23,255 moronic posts makes for a very impressive resume. You've got my vote for Topix no-life loser of the year.
Wish I'd said that.

BTW that clown has been here since the beginning and has yet to post anything of interest?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min JPL 177,402
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 2 min Facts4USA 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,375
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 30 min tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 34 min tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 49 min Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Lawsuit Running Rampant At Middle School 54 min BOE Watcher 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••