Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#902342 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
At the very least, all responsible IRS employees should be summarily fired, without any unemployment or pension rights.
Criminal prosecution of those responsible should follow.
Calm down, you've replied 3 times to my post already. I purposely prefaced it with 'On a side note, well sorta' so it would not be used in context with what the IRS was doing. You need to relax a bit.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#902343 May 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The current acting commissioner is Steven T. Miller -- a permanent replacement has not been nominated.
In response to TPM's query, Rubio's spokesman Alex Conant noted that Miller was deputy commissioner when the targeting took place. He did not suggest the IRS acted inappropriately under Miller's watch as acting commissioner.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
you're a dumbazz.
Who was issuing the orders. It could be just like the White House where Obama pretends to be president, but really doesn't have a clue what's going on in government. He just does what he's ordered to do.
Have to know who's giving the orders. If you get rid of Obama, and don't get rid of Vallerie Jarrett, there won't be any change. The same person will still be using presidential authority. The same is probably true here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#902344 May 13, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>George W Bush majored in political science at Harvard and look how he turned out. So, did Robert Gates.
How many times do you switch characters in one day?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902345 May 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
IRS Ends 2-Year Probe Of NAACP's Tax Status
Angela Ciccolo, an NAACP lawyer, noted that although Bond's remarks were made in July 2004, the investigation did not begin until October, just when the NAACP was attempting to register voters. "The timing of the investigation is critical," she said.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
So you're saying it business as usual under obama.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#902346 May 13, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You posted it as an AP headline dumbass. Get out of the house now! All that lead from all those Communist Chinese products you buy from Walmart is giving you dementia.
No doofus! The AP story was about Obamacare screwing MS and cancer patients. I wish you libtards would learn to understand what you read.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#902347 May 13, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying you are the sh!t floating a top the cream? I say good job young fellow.
No. I was simply describing the Earth-Tone and Hair-Cream flotsam in your mouth.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#902348 May 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to tell me why you continue to post on the Casey Anthony threads that don't appear on the national or your local forums years after that case ceased to be of interest to sane folk.
You're a whack pal__probably a laughing liberal incarnate so get lost dirtbag and take your kin witcha.
What are you talking about? What do I care about some nutjob who hacks her boyfriend up after she shoots them.
Here's the post again, in case you feel like responding to any of this:

By the way, as usual, you didn't respond to the post. Here it is again for your easy reference:
If you’re negotiating with Marxist communists, you’ve already made your first mistake.
The immigration so-called “reform” bill begins with the lie that there are only 11 million illegal aliens here. Fifteen years ago, circa 1998, the official government estimate was 12 million. There are most likely 30 million or more illegal aliens here.
The immigration so-called “reform” bill will put all aliens under the authority of Janet Napolitano, director of Homeland Security.
Janet Napolitano is purchasing 2,400 armored combat vehicles (more tanks than were landed on D-Day), 7,000 machine guns (more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima), and 1.6 BILLION rounds of ammunition (enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for TWENTY years).
Obviously, Janet Napolitano is preparing for a major war… against someone.
The Democrats are separating the population along race lines, isolating European white and using propaganda to indoctrinate the population to believe they are the real threat to the country, while the truth is muslims are bombing us as if they are on a schedule, the bullet-riddled corpses are being stacked to the rafters in the morgues of every major city in the country every weekend, and every nut committing the highly publicized mass murders is a goddam Democrat: Wayne Williams, DC sniper, Virginia Tech, Columbine, Aurora theater, Newtown, etc., etc., etc.
The top three mass murderers in the history of civilization were Marxist communists. Any enemy of the United States is a friend to Marxist communism. The Democrats are controlled by Marxist communists.
So, just who does Janet Napolitano plan to use to slaughter millions of white Americans?
The immigration so-called “reform” bill will put 30 MILLION illegal aliens, and another 20 MILLION legal aliens, under her authority, to deport as she pleases.
The Marxist communist attack on the United States does not have a simple, single front.
It’s obvious their management of the government is certain to cause the government to collapse.
Obama has ordered that the Wahhabist terrorists from Saudi Arabia be allowed to enter the country without any scrutiny. Only an idiot doesn’t think they are setting up terrorist cells throughout the country. Before Obama is scheduled to leave the White House, we will see a coordinated terrorist attack here in the United States not different than what happened in South Vietnam in 1968.
A massive wave of terrorist attacks throughout the country will occur.
A “state of emergency” is declared.
Janet Napolitano uses the 50 million aliens under her authority to create an army to augment existing assets to enforce the very predictable emergency measures to come.
The goal is to eliminate the constitutional republic and replace it with a totalitarian dictatorship.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#902349 May 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a suggestion for you. How about you do something you, and Obama, have never done. Read the goddam Constitution. In it you'll see that Congress controls all spending. There are laws, and there is funding. If the government is broke, like it is today, then there isn't any money to spend on enforcing a law. You can't spend money you don't have. Let me acquaint you with a real-world fact you Democrats seem to be ignorant of. Money doesn't grow in trees.
When money starts growing on trees, then there will (maybe) be enough money for this hippy pipe dream of an Orwellian dictatorship the Democrats have in mind.
The Constitution is the authority. Now, read the 14th Amendment and you'll see the ONLY payment the Constitution commands the Congress to make.
What the 14th Amendment says is, you have to pay the public debt before you write a welfare check of give someone foodstamps or pay for some pipedream of a so-called "healthcare" plan.
You seem to have about as good of an understanding of the way our government works as Obama. It's no wonder the faculty at the University of Chicago Law School described Obama as "lazy and unqualified".
Couple questions:

When Bush was president and had a Republican Congress did spending go A. up or B. Down?

During those times did we have any national debt? A. yes B. No

During those times did we have a balanced budget? A. yes B. No

Please answer A or B for all of these.

Thank you in advance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902350 May 13, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Okay, let put it in layman's terms for the lame! That's his dick & her mouth. Who do you think that you are to tell 2 consenting adults who's allowed to blow who?. I was under the impression she already had clearance given the fact she worked the white house
The bj wasn't the problem. Lying to a grand jury about it was. What idiot lies to a grand jury about a bj?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902351 May 13, 2013
Any Gosnell defenders out there???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#902352 May 13, 2013
OBAMA THE HOLLYWOOD GUESS WHOS COMING TO DINNER BS PRESIDENCY obama really sucks as did bush as did clinton no different lies lies lies I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN AND HE IS A HERO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#902353 May 13, 2013
WHITE SH*T LILY CANT STAND TO KNOW NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE with white liberal democrats and obama drives her crazy white libs are PHONY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#902354 May 13, 2013
FOLKS THE LOVE AFFAIRE IS over with obama he will go back to stumbling and mumbilng his words again the media will start talking the truth and we will see all the lies obama and the democrats have been telling their supporters and the AMERICAN PEOPLE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#902355 May 13, 2013
BLACK DEMOCRATS GOT PUT TO THE SIDE AFTER THE ELECTIONS FOR ILLEGAL VISITOR RIGHTS BUT NO BLACK AGENDA only if you are a BLACK HOMOSEXUAL lolololol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#902356 May 13, 2013
WHEN THE LAWS THAT OBAMA SIGNED IS USED BY WHITES AGAINST BLACKS WILL THEY BLAME OBAMA or the WHITEMAN ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#902357 May 13, 2013
Where were all of you judgemental a**holes when we were attacked on 9/11 and went to war with the wrong country which caused us to go into the worst economical depression ever? If something like the twin towers happened on Obama's watch, who do you think would be blamed? Instead, you guys elevate Bush like he was the greatest thing that ever happened to this country. I don't get it.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#902358 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Any Gosnell defenders out there???
What a stupid question.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#902359 May 13, 2013
WOW wrote:
DEMOCRATS FINALLY PUT A BLACK FACE TO THEIR FILTH the people that suffered most at the hands of democrats they will put the screws to you soon
He looks like Barack Hussein O'bama. I bet if his father were alive he would look just like Dr. Gosnell.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#902360 May 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You honesly think we don't have forces trained to go into unknown situations? Amazing!
Did I say that? I don't remember saying that. I do remember telling God's Girl to attempt, in her own way, to recall all the effort that went into the OBL raid. Weird that she can recall Bush's meager participation but not much more eh?

You're not very clever are you e-mutt???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#902361 May 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo! It all starts at the top and for advancing an agenda. Am unamerican one. Of singling out any opposers by discrimination.
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're not an IRS agent or U S government official so what you think is highly suspect and lacks any validity.
"Highly suspect" of what? My opinion as a citizen of the US?...A
bout what I think are the bare facts of the whole matter and the reality of it all as I see it?
To me you are highly suspect of trying to debunk my rightful opinion of the whole matter and your doing so is just as unamerican as the matter itself. IMO, of course.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 49,322
amy 12-26 46 min RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 51 min RACE 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr Big Red 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 182,094
3 charged with stealing clothes from suburban M... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info