Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
828,401 - 828,420 of 1,079,666 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ready to roll?
like fighter jets that could have shot down passenger jets before they flew into very tall buildings?
just more failed renegade fascist anarchy?
Shooting down a domestic airliner is far different than blowing up a bunch of Muslims in Benghazi. There was zero warning on the first three planes. But we were apparently prepared to shoot down the fourth plane.

There was no downside in blowing the crap out of Benghazi, even after we knew that the Americans were dead. Send a message, the only message that those people understand.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, Brotha....lookie here in Michigan where many urban-cooked school districts are calling on Lansing to bail them out for many MILLIONS. Deetroit, Saginaw, Flint, Pontiac....the list is big and getting bigger every day.
Which means that all of the responsible school districts elsewhere are being funded by taxpayers, too, who are now told to also pay for black school district malfeasance.
The bow is going to break very soon.
Didja know that the inept, crooked DEEtroit City Council called in their 'big guns' Teeny Weeny Alvin Sharpton and greazy "Reverend' Jesse to play their skin game here but to no avail?
They even publicly called on Eric Racist Holder and the Boy Messiah to intervene and bring the weight of the entire Federal Justice Dept. down on Governor Rick Snyder....but nothing happened:]
Deetroit's School board is even more corrupt than Deetroit's City Council. As time passes, they become increasingly irrelevant as the Governor's appointed EM's shove them aside, roll up their sleeves and fix things.
Nice post. Agree.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's leo when you need her. Maybe she can explain to you what "cartoonish" was referring to, and maybe she could define "sort of" for you. I honestly thought you weren't this much of a dumbass. i was wrong.
LOL! This is rich!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Galt has class....As well as poise and dignity. Dave? not so much, it seems.
Right, like "dykes with spikes"?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're "specisl" LOL!!! Go back to bed, your fingers are sliding off the keys.
Lily the lush is trying her hand at spelling nazi. This will be very amusing.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The forum dummy declares that someone is smarter! Classic.
You don't even know what we are talking about. Too funny.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's leo when you need her. Maybe she can explain to you what "cartoonish" was referring to, and maybe she could define "sort of" for you. I honestly thought you weren't this much of a dumbass. i was wrong.
oh sure, i'm the dumb one.

you can't even see a compliment which would have lead one to believe that i understood exactly what you were saying.

so i now rescind the compliment. you're a dumbazz.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By your logic, why bother with marriage at all, straight or homosexual? Just screw away, like ghetto bunnies.
Yep, thats what they want to do. Breed bastards.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps a much more sinister plot than you think.
Think Vince Foster.
Past failed foreign policies of that previous amdin were already in mind. Strong budgetary commendables, but quite weak and a little TOO liberal in the foreign policy area.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Put Panetta under oath and see what happens.
The fan will stall from the sh*t hitting it.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
By your logic; the government should institute forced marriage and stone people to death for having sex before marriage!
Oh yes, the rightwing authoritarian at his finest.
Then you can hire sex police to make sure no one is doing it; they can knock on doors; "papers please?"
"Book 'em Danno, these two aren't married"
I thought Galt's post was quite pointed and insightful. Why didn't you answer his question? "By your logic, why bother with marriage at all, straight or homosexual? Just screw away, like ghetto bunnies."

So...why bother with a definition? Someone else is bound to come up with a different version. Are you going to be the one who excludes them and denies them their rights?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh this is rich, someone get this tool a shovel.
I don't need to bury sonic. He's accomplishing that on his own. Thanks though.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Grampy responds to the troll!! How's the new grandson? Have you heard about the cicadas coming your way?
From NC to CT! Should be good for business in Florida, they're sticking around for 6 weeks! What a nightmare.
(Right, Grampy is responding to trolls today)

New grandson is doing great. He's coming over in about an hour with his mom.

I remember watching the cicadas swarm at the PGA Memorial a few years back in Dublin Ohio. Here in CT we get some cicadas hatching every year. They are not all on the same 17 year cycle. This year's cicada din won't be as bad as it was 17 years ago, only because my hearing is worse than it was then...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Peppy! Homer has gone completely over the libtard cliff!!!
Pot,Kettle LMAO. At least Homer knows who and what he is, as opposed to the likes of you. I see perception and reality still escapes your fanatical azz.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
What The Handling Of Jason Richwine Says About Conservatism
Richwine's resignation allows him to become a scapegoat for an ideology that is still perfectly acceptable inside the conservative movement and the right-wing media. If Richwine's focus on the IQs of Hispanic populations is unacceptable, then so is Charles Murray's focus on the African American community. So are those of the godfather of the entire anti-immigrant movement John Tanton, who "wrote a paper titled The Case for Passive Eugenics."
Rush Limbaugh defended Richwine's racial tests on his program, proclaiming: "So, now it's trash the messenger time." He went on to say "You're not suppose to bring that kind of stuff up. You're not suppose to talk about it. It's not politically correct, even if it's true. You're not suppose to bring it up."
Michelle Malkin attacked those who dare point to the fundamentally racist nature of Richwine's dissertation. writing at Townhall.com : "The smug dismissal of Richwine's credentials and scholarship is to be expected by liberal hacks and clown operatives."
Richwine resigned after doing the job he was hired to do and for views his employer must have known him to hold. He was the most junior member of the group of conservative researchers who have spent their careers producing questionable studies about race. And because he was the lowest in the hierarchy he was the easiest to cast aside.
Charles Murray is right. This move lacked integrity, for that would require a widespread condemnation of the flawed racial theories peddled in the conservative movement and the "respected" think tanks such as the American Enterprise Institute that allow them to flourish. I doubt that is forthcoming, making Heritage's decision to accept Jason Richwine's resignation an act of craven political cowardice.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/13/what-...
Richwine received a Ph.D. from Harvard for his research.

As long as the minority community condemns the facts about their deficiencies, no amount of taxpayer spending will rescue them from poverty.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh groovy, rikitikitavitictictic woke up.
Get away, and stay AWAY-- from my posts, you psychoTic, sociopathic, deranged, delusional nutcase.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He also mentioned that many of Gaddafi's shoulder fired surface to air missiles remain unaccounted for and could present extreme danger for low flying aircraft.
Drones

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Sure is quiet on the judgeit front again today without Dumb Dave/Waxywaxturd/Not Surprized here.

Where'd you go KKKoward Dumb Dave?

Where's my judgeits?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
irony alert!!
Rubio Calls On IRS Commissioner To Resign
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
and here it comes.....
Commissioner Douglas H. Shulman, who was appointed by President Bush in 2008 and held by President Obama, left the agency in Nov. 9, 2012. Any pre-election misconduct would have had to occur on his watch.
"He was Deputy IRS Commissioner when all this occurred," 
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Dickhoitz wrote:
<quoted text> No one gives a flying flick!
Ghost in drag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min voice of peace 67,927
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 1 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 4 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 5 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••