Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#902067 May 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Loony left wingers now have their talking points of the day.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/_mobile/techn...
Who wrote that bullsht?

The nearby CIA safe house?

And your stupid azz bother to pass that nonsense along?

For shame-for shame!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#902068 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The failure to support our men in Benghazi was pure cowardice.
Ineptitude and malfeasance.
We didn't run and we didn't act. Planning and ignoring are to blame by those who planned and those that ignored as well as those who did both, This is what I think and is my actual opinion of the whole issue from what I have learned so far from here and other sources. Those who acted in this matter are directly to blame for a preventable event in which Americans were killed.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#902069 May 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He mentioned something about flying cats earlier.
What's the matter lily, did ya miss this one?

"NEW ORLEANS — Video released early Monday by New Orleans police shows a possible suspect in the Mother's Day gunfire that wounded 19 people during a neighborhood parade."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902070 May 13, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Galt would have more soldiers rush in to face the unknown, typical rightwinger has no regard for human life.
Think of it this way when a rightwinger plants a bomb at an abortion clinic sometimes they plant a second one set to go up a short time later so they can kill more people as they arrive on the scene to assist.
Sometimes it's prudent to err on the side of caution especially if the situation on the ground is unknown.
This shoot first ask questions later is what got us in Iraq the second time around.
Obama was the one who dragged the US into the Libyan quagmire.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902071 May 13, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
(Right, Grampy is responding to trolls today)
New grandson is doing great. He's coming over in about an hour with his mom.
I remember watching the cicadas swarm at the PGA Memorial a few years back in Dublin Ohio. Here in CT we get some cicadas hatching every year. They are not all on the same 17 year cycle. This year's cicada din won't be as bad as it was 17 years ago, only because my hearing is worse than it was then...
Well, there you have it!! They're pretty interesting looking creatures!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#902072 May 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What's with your continuing need to lie?
Without the lies he'd be a shell of his former self. Happy Frog Jumping Day.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902073 May 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Because all you guys talked about in the war on terror - and only when Bush was fighting the same war as Obama - is the number of deaths and casualities.
Did it ever occur to you - even once - that Saddam and Iraq would be Obama's problem now had it not been for Bush - on top of all the other crap going on in the Middle East?
Did you think Saddam was going to go quietly into the night when the UN gave up on their endless resolutions?
I was totally impressed when George singlehandedly cut the throats of Sadaam Husseins sons and then went home to eat enchilladas with Laura.
You just may be the last defender of Bush; who promised he would wait for the inspectors report. You should see if you can become entombed in his library.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902074 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Libya asked for help
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#902075 May 13, 2013
Obama's alter-ego OJ Simpson wants a new trial.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#902076 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The genie is out of the bottle and further coverup will just weaken Obama's position.
Expect Obama to soon reveal that he was deceived by his trusted staff and throw the offenders under the bus.
Maybe Petreaus, maybe Panetta, maybe Hillary.
That doesn't negate him from blame as commander in chief. This drama begins at the top, imao.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#902077 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Bush took Libya off the terrorist nation list.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902078 May 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who wrote that bullsht?
For shame-for shame!
LOL!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902079 May 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto does imply racism. We're not in Warsaw.
You lament the amount of illegitamate births; yet, you scorn the handing out of birth control pills, the morning after pills and condoms; all of which can reduce that figure. You support bills that make it more and more difficult for poor young women to obtain abortions.
It never ends with you people does it?
So does hillbilly and redneck, but that never stops you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902080 May 13, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives have supported profiling liberals and minorities for decades but come unglued when right-wingers are profiled for tax abuse. They are too stupid to see the hypocrisy.
Yes, obama does. Glad you're on board, mini me.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#902081 May 13, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Galt would have more soldiers rush in to face the unknown, typical rightwinger has no regard for human life.
Think of it this way when a rightwinger plants a bomb at an abortion clinic sometimes they plant a second one set to go up a short time later so they can kill more people as they arrive on the scene to assist.
Sometimes it's prudent to err on the side of caution especially if the situation on the ground is unknown.
This shoot first ask questions later is what got us in Iraq the second time around.
Galt has a cartoonish impression of military operations Homer.

And, happy national apple pie day.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#902082 May 13, 2013
Obama says Benghazi is a side show.

Everyone who knows anything about this scandal knows the side show was Obama, Hillary, Rice & Oapy the Press Secretary perpetrated the side show by claiming the successful terrorist attack on our embassy was due to a Youtube video for two weeks back when the election was close and two weeks after Obamatard said:

Al Qaeda is on the run! Bin Laden is dead!

Mission Accomplished!
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#902083 May 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, since I know most liberals won't even bother clicking on the link, here's a recap of this article by NBC today:
"The White House’s terrible, horrible Friday spills over: Everything that happened last Friday -- the reporting on the revisions to the Benghazi talking points, the news that the IRS had targeted conservative groups, reporters pummeling White House Press Secretary Jay Carney at his briefing -- represented the White House’s worst day since the first presidential debate. And it all spilled over to the Sunday shows and today’s news.
"Sen. Dianne Feinstein alluded to on 'Meet the Press' yesterday when NBC’s David Gregory asked her what she would have liked to see Obama or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton do different after Benghazi.'Oh, to move faster. To say,‘Yes, this was in fact a terrorist act.’ I mean, it was so evident.'”
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/13...
It gets worse as you keep reading.
Lol, so do your comments!!

“Frankly, had I been in the job at the time, I think my decisions would have been just as theirs were.” Bush-appointed Secretary of Defense Bob Gates on the administration’s response to the Benghazi attack

And…

“We don’t have a ready force standing by in the Middle East, and so getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible.” Bush-appointed Secretary of Defense Bob Gates on the ability of the military to respond to Benghazi as it was happening

And…

“I would not have approved sending an aircraft, a single aircraft, over Benghazi under those circumstances.” Bush-appointed Secretary of Defense Bob Gates on the administration’s decision to not deploy air support during the Benghazi attacks

And the best of the bunch…

“It’s sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces. The one thing that our forces are noted for is planning and preparation before we send people in harm’s way, and there just wasn’t time to do that.” Bush-appointed Secretary of Defense Bob Gates on critics who expected the U.S. military to swing into immediate action in Benghazi during the attacks

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902084 May 13, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Without the lies he'd be a shell of his former self. Happy Frog Jumping Day.
Figures you'd be an insensitive prick.

"Reaction in Leila Fowler's hometown to her brother's arrest on suspicion of her murder ranged from disbelief to anger today. "
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#902085 May 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Galt's post was quite pointed and insightful. Why didn't you answer his question? "By your logic, why bother with marriage at all, straight or homosexual? Just screw away, like ghetto bunnies."
So...why bother with a definition? Someone else is bound to come up with a different version. Are you going to be the one who excludes them and denies them their rights?
And you didn't answer my my questions. Why is it wrong that Clinton got head from Lewinsky but, you accept Thomas Jefferson having an extra marital affair with a slave, even impregnated her, or all your "founding fathers", for that matter? They all were know, or it was common for slave owners to have 2 families, a white one &, a black one. Why the double standard for your "founding fathers?" You don't hear about that in the history books! Yet they're idolized, faces carved in a mountain & all!

Now a far as marriage, to each it's own! If marriage means so much to you, do so, but if you don't see that it's no more than a way to outcast the unmarried, a govt money scheme, & a lawfully binding contract, you're more off than I thought! In most religions God is all seeing, therefore when they tell you the 2 are now 1 in the eyes of God, who do you think they're talking about? A God that is all seeing, & knows when 2 people are knotted at heart hence"God is love,"or a govt that now recognizing the 2 people as a married couple? If it were God, he saw that the 2 people loved eachother before they were married!

Now as for the ghetto bunnies comment. I'll first start with the TANF(Temporary Asst for Needy Family) statistics. TANF is the most common & used form of welfare, & around 80% are single white women. So who's really sleeping around like bunnies, the ghetto or suburban white America?

Secondly on the same front, if you need a piece of paper to stop you from sleeping around, well, you're a whore, & chances are there's issues that exist alot deeper than marriage, a ring, & a certificate of "acceptance."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902086 May 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who wrote that bullsht?
For shame-for shame!
I think it's funny that no one can possibly know more about anything than you. If we have a choice in believing a writer for Popular Mechanics or you, you think we should believe you. You're a know it all that doesn't know sht.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Boy G 50,658
Amy 10-24 1 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 8 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]