Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,413)

Showing posts 828,241 - 828,260 of1,032,948
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>White guys who can shoot 3 pointers with a high proficiency and backwood hillbillies born and raised in West Virginia.
That's where Robert "KKK" Byrd, the DEMOCRAT who was hailed as a hero by Hairball Reid came from.

Backwood hillbillies born and raised in West Virginia are DermocRATS.

Thanks for pointing that out, Boner.

Who TF named you Homer anyways, nerd?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see what he really said shall we Carol?
"Look, if you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own," he said. "You didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges.
"If you've got a business -- you didn't build that," he continued. "Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don't do on our own."
www.cnn.com/2012/08/31/politics/fact-check-bu...
It was about education and infrastructure stupid, without which the most savvy business person couldn't be successful.
PeeDePoop, you have the mind of a racist child. Get help.

Oh....and you're an idiot....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox grabbed this and beat it up day in day out. Yet it was in the same context as the Kennedy speech. "Ask not what my country can do for me, but what i can do for my country" These ringers are so into self and greed they can't see past their own stupidity on the power of collective infrastructure giving them those opportunities to succeed. Not once being thankful for that but a compulsion to complain that someone else might get something as a handout because they weren't as successful. This is what those extremists use for propaganda to commit terrorist acts against the West. Not because of benevolence but because of greed.
Language and propaganda go together like OzRitz and PeeDePoop.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Relevant? To who?
Me, for one. I know a lot of people who no longer follow the 'sport' because of the degraded play. The final 7 is about all I pay attention to anymore.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Planet Limbaugh, Planet Beck, & Planet Fox were you reside.
You live in the Magic Negro's 58th State.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administrationís explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally mislead Americans..
If NOT for obama's man-made-disaster, Benghazi would NOT be an issue you idiot...
It's a complete mystery to me how such indisputable evidence that has left no doubt whatsoever in anyone's mind that the Obama administration did, in fact, intentionally misled Americans but, yet, not even so much as a yawn by most liberals.

Is it the parallel universe we're living in again?

Because we all know in a normal universe, Republicans would be resigning left and right and a presidential resignation would likely be forthcoming.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Agree, along with allowing more than casual contact. It is after all a non contact sport. There is a reason for that.
So you're just beginning to notice this contact thingy?

Isiah Thomas lead the Detroit Pistons "bad boys" to titles with team mates like Bill Lambeer.

Lambeer founded "combat basketball" at Notre Dame and interestingly Lambeer is about the same age as Flack___so when were you watching all this gentle white boy basketball?

Or did you just hear about it from your grandad?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Odd how many of the right whiners posting here don't like the NBA. Yep, they can't quite put their finger on why. Other sports have had rule changes. Other sports have fights - likely more than the NBA. In the NFL, payers break rules all the time & get away with it. Want to win that race, get your buddy to nudge your competitor.

But, there's just something special about the NBA that droves the right whiners nutso.

They be "thug wannabes" in the NBA wink wink
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans hate the poor, look at the last election.
It's now official: the Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Thereís still Hope a poll release today shows: 61% of College-Age Students Want Gov't Out of Their Lives!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont HAVE any money, retarded leftist boy. However, you CAN earn $4.50 an hour by getting back into costume and out onto my lawn where you belong...
Why would he even think about working for you when Congress is about to raise the minimum wage to nine dollars an hour as President Obama requested?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden was eliminated by President Obama.
President Bush and President Obama both prevented attacks on US Soil since 9-11.
Boston Bombing and 9-11 were not prevented and most likely could not have been except in the eyes of Monday Morning Quarterbacks.
Peace
Bin Laden was eliminated by SEAL Team 6.

The Magic Negro grabbed his crotch and ate popcorn.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you're just beginning to notice this contact thingy?
Isiah Thomas lead the Detroit Pistons "bad boys" to titles with team mates like Bill Lambeer.
Lambeer founded "combat basketball" at Notre Dame and interestingly Lambeer is about the same age as Flack___so when were you watching all this gentle white boy basketball?
Or did you just hear about it from your grandad?
7th grade and he never got picked, we get it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a complete mystery to me how such indisputable evidence that has left no doubt whatsoever in anyone's mind that the Obama administration did, in fact, intentionally misled Americans but, yet, not even so much as a yawn by most liberals.
Because we all know in a normal universe, Republicans would be resigning left and right and a presidential resignation would likely be forthcoming.
Liberalism is a psychological condition where democrats become sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, become victim in which liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or entity. The condition is also called Trauma Bonding, in which a liberal chooses to remain loyal to the abuser...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Odd how many of the right whiners posting here don't like the NBA. Yep, they can't quite put their finger on why. Other sports have had rule changes. Other sports have fights - likely more than the NBA. In the NFL, payers break rules all the time & get away with it. Want to win that race, get your buddy to nudge your competitor.
But, there's just something special about the NBA that droves the right whiners nutso.
They be "thug wannabes" in the NBA wink wink
Makes them feel inadequate as males. We get it. Who cares what they like anyway? Watching cars go around and around a track!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're so fos that I can smell it through here.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

_WaitWhat_ wrote:
Obama is 100x better than Bush
100x more unemployed under "my Muslim faith" Barrack Benghazi Obama.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The amount of rebate in 2012 because of the medical loss ratio was negligible.
This well is dry.
The numbers just don't add up and never will.
Negligible? Read up on the 'Medical Loss Ratio' first before you make even more foolish comments . Check this out: http://companyprofiles.healthcare.gov/MlrQA

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot... They are already bankrupt you nutcase...

A short list of Obama bankrupt green-energy companies:
Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp.($100 million)
Proves that Obama $2.5 billion worst than Bush!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Benghazi attack: Hicks 'stunned' at Rice explanation
Gregory Hicks said the US explanation that Benghazi was a spontaneous attack was "embarrassing"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-224...
Wasn't there a story about how Stevens called Hicks twice at the onset of the attack & Hicks did not answer?? That he only called back after he was made aware of the attack from others?

Anyone else read that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 828,241 - 828,260 of1,032,948
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]