Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,412)

Showing posts 828,221 - 828,240 of1,073,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because I read the New Yorker, Andy Borowitz writes a daily satire column, I post it often.!!
Unfortunately, not all liberals can discern satire from reality.

It's why so many are so confused.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Historians(the truthful, nonpartisan ones)will look back on the Magic Negro years as that defining moment when America began to lose it's global respect and influence.
His views on foreign policy reeked of inexperience and grandiose naivety. His elitist idealism blurred any connection with reality and was both overreaching and simplistic in its very content.

It still astonishes me how so many fellow Americans could be so easily swayed and misled. Considering he won once and then again twice, the phrase "dumbed down" is the only thing that comes to mind.

When Iran endorsed his candidacy, red flags should have gone up everywhere. It's actually quite astonishing no one on the left even blinked.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>Palin was clearly a moron. If Hilary and Palin ran for president the "other guy" would win. Just plug in anybody and that will do.
Palin was the antithesis to elitism.

She spoke too plainly, perhaps, but no VP candidate has ever gotten the same kind of scrutinty she did. She was thrown to the wolves and muzzled by the McCain campaign.

You wouldn't have wanted to be in her shoes. No one would have.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>But, to you racist the Magic Negro years was when a few people who hated your old ways decided that Negroes were deserving of freedom and not being slaves. IN fact, those were the years when you all were having sex with your sheep and daughters and did not care which one came first.(double entendre intended)
Hee, Hee.

Try writing here BEFORE you hit the crack, Dood.

OMG, yer funny.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You may be right, but the Dems were able to see through Hillard Clinton's "we are women, we are lard" campaign.
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure a lot of democrats wish they had voted for her instead in 2008. The Obama "Chicago style corruption" team ran her over like every other of Obama's opposition in his political career. The liberal media helped them.

Hillary was not the right person for the presidency either. But when you consider she was head and shoulders above Obama on any issue and level of experience, you can't help but wonder how Obama had a chance in Haiti of winning.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Think I'm going to call it a night now.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
His views on foreign policy reeked of inexperience and grandiose naivety. His elitist idealism blurred any connection with reality and was both overreaching and simplistic in its very content.
It still astonishes me how so many fellow Americans could be so easily swayed and misled. Considering he won once and then again twice, the phrase "dumbed down" is the only thing that comes to mind.
When Iran endorsed his candidacy, red flags should have gone up everywhere. It's actually quite astonishing no one on the left even blinked.
Suicidal America figuratively stood teetering on the building's edge while the world terrorism crowd below kept screaming "Jump! Jump!" and America jumped.

On the way down, those solid American appendages, the Tea Party, NRA and Patriots(Corrupt IRS Tag words) grabbed a window ledge and hung on by their fingernails.

At this moment, the Magic Negro is stomping and dancing back and forth on those fingertips while singing Al Green and reciting the Azan.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
This will be the sad result of the Magic Negro's Healthcare Act: http://tinyurl.com/bskvj99
The reality of Obamacare, i.e. "train wreck coming", is bearing down on us. It's just been put on the back burner with the anticipation of what's coming next in the Benghazi coverup saga.

Democrats and Republicans alike are scurrying to repeal as much of the impending damage as possible.

Night, shining.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
She spoke too plainly, perhaps, but no VP candidate has ever gotten the same kind of scrutinty she did. She was thrown to the wolves and muzzled by the McCain campaign.
Liberal Media Dogs laid in wait to ambush her. Like Katie Couric and Charles Gibson, for example. I still recall that revealing interview that Gibson did with Palin that forever exposed his hateful azz toward Conservatives. It changed my perception of Liberal Media to more than a few shades darker. I wanted to smack his mouth a few times. I had never seen worse journalism than I did up until that night. It was a sham that the Magic Negro would be proud of.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Suicidal America figuratively stood teetering on the building's edge while the world terrorism crowd below kept screaming "Jump! Jump!" and America jumped.
On the way down, those solid American appendages, the Tea Party, NRA and Patriots(Corrupt IRS Tag words) grabbed a window ledge and hung on by their fingernails.
At this moment, the Magic Negro is stomping and dancing back and forth on those fingertips while singing Al Green and reciting the Azan.
Quite a visual. Ironically, not as bizarre as it might sound.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets face it, she was way out of her depth. She had her foot in her mouth any time she was asked a in depth question and basically was only good at rhetoric. The $250K wardrobe didn't help either, McCain was dragged down by her and he was a decent guy but without any charisma. Obama has it in droves, so all he has to do is hop on a plane visit all his buds and he has ppl falling over themselves trying to get some of the action, a game of golf, shoot a few hoops etc. When Bush travelled to Europe or anywhere else he would be lucky to rent a golf buggy, no one wanted to seen with him. So thats the difference in a Prez doing his job, much like when Prince Harry comes to Washington. lol Bush was a PR disaster!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Dude.......I guess the sheep and sister thang hit home with you...and you meant their crack.
You hit both those interpretations of crack. You have fallen between the cracks. Your toupee hides a crack. You speak from your crack and sit on your face.

I told you.... yer funny as hell, Dood.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The transcript of that interview:
COURIC: You’ve cited Alaska’s proximity to Russia as part of your foreign-policy experience. What did you mean by that?
PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land — boundary that we have with — Canada.
COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.
PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia—
COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?
PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We — we do — it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America. Where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to our state.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-4479062...
Don't ever call anyone a moron again. People who live in glass houses...
see through houses :-)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality of Obamacare, i.e. "train wreck coming", is bearing down on us. It's just been put on the back burner with the anticipation of what's coming next in the Benghazi coverup saga.
Democrats and Republicans alike are scurrying to repeal as much of the impending damage as possible.
Night, shining.
G'nite. Don't let the Liberals bite:]

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When a real act of war on women is perpetrated by Ariel Castro, a deranged democrat, in the manner that even the most zealous democrat strategist couldn't have dreamed up

In today's culture of violence, the identity of a perpetrator is a political issue, especially when a crime is committed by a deranged liberal. According to the Daily News, "What the neighbors saw was terrifying and dehumanizing: Naked women on dog leashes, crawling in the dirt in Ariel Castros backyard a deranged liberal. A lady clutching an infant and pounding on a window for help."

In their worst nightmares -- involving abduction, imprisonment, rape, torture, malnutrition, beatings while pregnant, and killing babies -- then only do democrats think the party affiliation is not relevant.
Actually, Liberals are blaming the women and excusing the "illegal" minority. White Liberals are also attacking the black rescuer Neighbord by exposing his domestic problem past.

See? Liberals are the most racist rodents, both white and black panthers.

Notice how quite the ugly women of the feminist liberal from are quite about it! They must defend the illegal were ordered!!!

I love when Liberals hate Rush Limbough is always right!

He asks, what if the women had guns!!!

Liberals are outside themselves due to that question!!!
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a visual. Ironically, not as bizarre as it might sound.
Wow you are still up.
Did you have an enjoyable Mother's Day?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure a lot of democrats wish they had voted for her instead in 2008. The Obama "Chicago style corruption" team ran her over like every other of Obama's opposition in his political career. The liberal media helped them.
Hillary was not the right person for the presidency either. But when you consider she was head and shoulders above Obama on any issue and level of experience, you can't help but wonder how Obama had a chance in Haiti of winning.
Florida style corruption.
Florida the only state involved in both disputed elections
2000 Bush - Gore
1876 Hayes -Tilden

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets face it, she was way out of her depth. She had her foot in her mouth any time she was asked a in depth question and basically was only good at rhetoric. The $250K wardrobe didn't help either, McCain was dragged down by her and he was a decent guy but without any charisma. Obama has it in droves, so all he has to do is hop on a plane visit all his buds and he has ppl falling over themselves trying to get some of the action, a game of golf, shoot a few hoops etc. When Bush travelled to Europe or anywhere else he would be lucky to rent a golf buggy, no one wanted to seen with him. So thats the difference in a Prez doing his job, much like when Prince Harry comes to Washington. lol Bush was a PR disaster!
Try again. Horrible tip-toe through the tulips, Dood!

From Palin to the Magic Negro and then ....drumroll.....to .....Bush-Bashing!!!!!!

You couldn't write scripts for toilet tissue ads.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>That post is a lie.

The President was scheduled to golf the day when it was decided to do the raid. If he canceled, the press would wonder what was up so he went ahead but returned immediately prior to the attack.

You right whiners are so pathetic.
Why are you left wackos always wrong?

Hey, you said emphateticly that the Boston bombing was a Tea Partier, you were WRONG!!!

You said Sarah Palin ordered the shooting of Guifford, you were wrong AGAIN!!!

You said the Time Square bombing... Mad at Obamacare, wrong AGAIN...

That Obama was not playing golf, wrong again!!!

Hey, did Obama gave free guns to Mexican drug lords?

Solindra bankrupt money to his campaign?

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
see through houses :-)
Hee, Hee.

Lincoln....could you even POINT to a map of Russia?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Who did we purchase Alaska from?

No, it wasn't the NAACP, Dood!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 828,221 - 828,240 of1,073,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-14 2 min Mister Tonka 6
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 9 min Here is another one 354
Abby 7-14 10 min not a ghost 11
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min scirocco 67,558
Mailer, RDP , Smtp , Leads, Shell, Logins, Cpan... (Sep '12) 13 min joel 10
Amy July 12 14 min Toj 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr not a ghost 4,490
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search