Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
828,221 - 828,240 of 1,084,006 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
see through houses :-)
Hee, Hee.

Lincoln....could you even POINT to a map of Russia?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Who did we purchase Alaska from?

No, it wasn't the NAACP, Dood!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>yes, Benghazi. just because FOX sees things that no one else does doesn't mean something will come from it. but your overblown perception of the 'facts' keeps you from seeing the truth of the matter.....

SSDD.

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter.......
If it had been Bush you Liberal wackos would be fabricating National Guard letters to protect war dodger Bill Clinton!!!

See if you can decipher my three punches above!!!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>According to Associated Press reports, President Obama spent part of the day on the golf course, but cut his round short to return to the White House for a meeting where he and top national security aides reviewed final preparations for the raid.

According to the Washington Times, when Mr. Obama finished his golf game, he held a national-security briefing after he returned to the White House at 2:04 p.m. At 3:30 p.m., U.S. forces landed helicopters inside bin Laden’s compound, the terrorist resisted the assault force and a firefight ensued.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/may/...
And the Liberal Media said...

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think he never monitored the situation & never received updates through his advisors & staff???

Panetta said he did.
Panetta had to play the game or else...

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>That post is a lie.

There is no "press" on your side. They are he Ministry of propaganda. They no longer have any resemblance to the "press".

You left liars are so pathetic, especially the exceedingly dumb ones like you.
He believes the Liberal Media, WOW!!!

I bet he watches MSNBC and get orders from Al Sharpton!!!

Hey! He said that the Boston marathon bombers were Tea Partiers!!!! And he STILL believes it!!!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Bush’s 9/11 coverup?

Family members of victims of the terror attacks say the White House has smothered every attempt to get to the bottom of the outrageous intelligence failures that took place on its watch.

http://www.salon.com/2003/06/18/911_4/
And?

Are you trying to shift the focus from the Mexican gun lord?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida style corruption.
Florida the only state involved in both disputed elections
2000 Bush - Gore
1876 Hayes -Tilden
And fu cked up justice, too!

2012 Trayvon Martin - George Zimmerman

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
ABC News reports that law enforcement officials have collected "mounting evidence" connecting the Boston bombing suspects to a 2011 triple murder.

As the Atlantic reports, the 2011 killing in question involved Brandon Mess, "a friend and former roommate of Tamerlan Tsarnaev,[who] was murdered along with two other men in Mess's apartment in Waltham, Mass., one town over from Watertown, where Dzhokhar was captured, and two towns over from Cambridge, where the Tsarnaevs most recently lived."

The victims in the unsolved case had their "throats slashed" and "their bodies covered in seven pounds of marijuana," according to The Atlantic.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/10/bost...
News reports Liberals still looking into Boston bombing suspects and the Tea Party.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't the KKK either, so you can put your hood away. Who were the first people to come to America? And no it was not the Asians or white inbreds?
Have you tried installing an aquarium filter on your ears?

It might keep the sh it from getting in.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Since when does a grown man need Americas permission to have sex with a grown woman? Don't tell me about marriage, because you idolize Thomas Jefferson & he was known for his extra marital affair with a slave. Had a baby & everything, yet you call him your founding father! Monica Lewinsky was a grown woman & she gave just as well as she received. Your Bill Clinton angle is a complete joke!
By your logic, why bother with marriage at all, straight or homosexual? Just screw away, like ghetto bunnies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Bill Clinton in 2008: Older voters would gravitate to Hillary Clinton because they're too wise to be fooled by Barack Obama's rhetoric.
Clinton underestimated the easily fooled.
Obama played the race card and that was the end of Hillary and Bill.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee.
Lincoln....could you even POINT to a map of Russia?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Who did we purchase Alaska from?
No, it wasn't the NAACP, Dood!
Seward's IceBox
Seward's Folly
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets face it, she was way out of her depth. She had her foot in her mouth any time she was asked a in depth question and basically was only good at rhetoric. The $250K wardrobe didn't help either, McCain was dragged down by her and he was a decent guy but without any charisma. Obama has it in droves, so all he has to do is hop on a plane visit all his buds and he has ppl falling over themselves trying to get some of the action, a game of golf, shoot a few hoops etc. When Bush travelled to Europe or anywhere else he would be lucky to rent a golf buggy, no one wanted to seen with him. So thats the difference in a Prez doing his job, much like when Prince Harry comes to Washington. lol Bush was a PR disaster!
Rational people prefer substance over Obama's jive talk and economic and foreign policy failures.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Panetta had to play the game or else...
Put Panetta under oath and see what happens.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure we are talking about the same Jefferson. Did he have a wife named Weezy and a theme song that said "we movin on uuuup, to da eastside".....??
No, not the black dude from TV fame. The white dude that loved dark meat, tight clothes, & wore a wig! Tho if you wanna call George Jefferson your father, don't let me interfere. Are you mad that we have a black president? Or are you mad because youridols, all of them loved black woman & often had 2 families (slave mistress & children)?" The one he shows his face around town with (the white family), & one whom he lay with night in night out. Could leave that black berry alone!
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By your logic, why bother with marriage at all, straight or homosexual? Just screw away, like ghetto bunnies.
what are you talking about? We preyed on the daughters of the likes of you! TANF(Temporary Asst for Needy Families) is the most popular & widely used form of welfare. The #1 demographic is single white women & it ain't even close, so think before you get"stereotypical." There's more white women on the public dole than ghetto bunnies! Lol! Marriage is no more than a lawfully binding contract! That's it! You don't need a contract to in God's eyes"tie 2 hearts together." That's the purpose of love, but I guess you don't need schooling!
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just because he did nothing wrong, doesn't mean he did everything right!"?????
Can you explain this insanity in a sane manner for me?
Thank You, Idiot.
There's a reason your the only one that had to ask for an explanation, lol! Go figure! Bill Clinton got head from Lewinsky, he did nothing wrong. He compromised with the Republicans too much, doesn't mean he did everything right! See what happens when you jump in at the butt end of communications, You make an ass of yourself! Or you uncover the ass in you that God made!
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You hitting the pipe a bit tonight, convict?
You still havent explained how barack is "black", since Mom was anglo and negro daddy was nowhere to be found. That left him to be raised by his anglo grandparents. Still waiting (tick tick tick).
BTW FWIW, I've picked quite a few blackberries myself. Enjoyed every one of them too....:-)
Very well could be, there's ho's of all races. Bet they didn't enjoy it as much you, with your inadequacy!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> what are you talking about? We preyed on the daughters of the likes of you! TANF(Temporary Asst for Needy Families) is the most popular & widely used form of welfare. The #1 demographic is single white women & it ain't even close, so think before you get"stereotypical." There's more white women on the public dole than ghetto bunnies! Lol! Marriage is no more than a lawfully binding contract! That's it! You don't need a contract to in God's eyes"tie 2 hearts together." That's the purpose of love, but I guess you don't need schooling!
That thinking has destroyed the black family in America and doomed you to failure.
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Just got back from DC getting my internal clock readjusted and catching up on postings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Is In An Economic Lull 4 min reality is a crutch 1
Abby 7-31 6 min Cass 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min edogxxx 97,582
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Brian_G 45,903
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min Eric 68,445
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min LRS 175,151
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min Nana4pali 68,064
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info