Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
828,121 - 828,140 of 1,099,857 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#901703 May 12, 2013
Bloomberg for President!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#901704 May 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Put up or shut up gal.
You exhibit the grace and tact of a drunk cow inside of a China Shop. I'm surprised that Bettie Lou even responds to your heel-biting, Little Puppy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#901705 May 12, 2013
Tony Villa for President!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#901706 May 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Pat Buchanan has a plan to win more white voters for the GOP.
In an article published by the website World Net Daily last week, Buchanan describes increased black voter turnout and Latino demographic growth as a “crisis for the Grand Old Party.” To combat it, the conservative pundit implies that the Republican Party should adopt a new version of the “Southern Strategy” revolving around immigration.
The Southern Strategy, first adopted by Richard Nixon, aimed to cultivate the support of Southern voters in part by appealing to racial tensions while avoiding overt racism. The strategy played a key role in alienating African-American voters from the GOP.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/12/pat-...
Illegal immigration hurts black folks more than anybody.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#901707 May 12, 2013
Elizabeth Warren for President!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#901708 May 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Ariana are about as predictable as diarrhea in Tijuana.
Bush-Bashing by you is shameful enough but now Huffington is picking up your shameful habits. Journalistic Excellence is a crude joke in today's Liberal Media.
must be bothersome when people point out the fact that you nutjobs are a bunch of hypocrites who can't seem to remember anything that happened in politics before January 2009.

so it's no wonder you nutjobs have to constantly attack the messenger.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#901709 May 12, 2013
You're Welcome!

Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day!

Just going to clean up now & relax.
Good Movie On NOW.

PopCorn Time!!...:)

Good Night!
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!

Lapeer, MI

#901710 May 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Tony Villa for President!
Nicki Minaj for President!

...and Mariah Carey as her VP

Lapeer, MI

#901711 May 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
must be bothersome when people point out the fact that you nutjobs are a bunch of hypocrites who can't seem to remember anything that happened in politics before January 2009.
so it's no wonder you nutjobs have to constantly attack the messenger.
When the messenger keeps hauling buckets of BS into our nasal presence, the messenger does indeed need to be driven back behind closed doors. Your odor proceeds you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#901712 May 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain is a Quisling, a supporter of Obama arms sales to Al Qaeda.
Agree.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#901713 May 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gates was not Secretary of State.
Gates is retired and irrelevant, as is Bush.
Do you ever get anything right? Do you? I forgot that you suffer from historical amnesia.
Not exactly. "Gates was Deputy Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs from March until August 1989, and was Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Adviser from August 1989 until November 1991." So, it was George W Bush's father , G.H.W. Bush that had Gates as his National Security Adviser--a position created by Nixon for his Secretary of State Henry Kissinger --to oversee all U S national security and foreign policy . So ,'ex officio' he was Secretary of State.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#901714 May 12, 2013
"On the way to the moon we discovered the Earth"

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#901715 May 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, cutting funding for education,and especially for cities where a disproportionate number of African-Americans live and work 'hurts black folks more than anybody'

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#901716 May 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has been throwing the black community under the bus since he was first elected. I am surprised they haven't lynched him and continue to worship him in futile hope he will help them rise above their present situation. He won't do so and never intends to either. IMAO

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#901717 May 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When the messenger keeps hauling buckets of BS into our nasal presence, the messenger does indeed need to be driven back behind closed doors. Your odor proceeds you.
For you, the drip that did not run down your father's leg, writing a correct sentence is a grueling, impossible task. Perhaps, you might want to chill tonight ?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#901718 May 12, 2013
LAS VEGAS (The Borowitz Report)—News that Karl Rove’s PAC, American Crossroads, has bought ads attacking Hillary Clinton has sent the Democrat’s stock soaring in Las Vegas, where oddsmakers now say she is virtually guaranteed to be the next President of the United States.

“People were bullish on Hillary before this,” said Tracy Klugian, a leading Las Vegas oddsmaker for over forty years.“But the Rove thing makes it a lock.”

After American Crossroads’s historic string of defeats in 2012,“Serious gamblers wait to see who Rove is supporting and then bet the house on the other side.”

The oddsmaker’s only concern, he added, was that Rove’s involvement in the race will dry up all interest in betting on Republican candidates for 2016:“Right now I’m offering Marco Rubio at ninety thousand to one and I ain’t getting a bite.”

While acknowledging that “there’s no sure thing” in the world of gambling, Mr. Klugian said that for professional gamblers, betting against Karl Rove is “as good as it gets.”

“He’s the LeBron James of losing,” he said.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#901719 May 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Elizabeth Warren for President!
You got a lot of brilliant, agree, interesting judgeits for this one, me included.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#901720 May 12, 2013
The Democrat culture of corruption is alive and well. They still have the KKK doing their dirty work for them, under the guise of the mainstream media - notice what happens to blacks who leave the plantation, they're figuratively 'lynched' and literally destroyed by the liberal press and black leadership. Now we have the Democrat Gestapo (IRS) targeting individuals and groups that Obama and his henchmen see as a threat to his monomaniacal dream of total subjugation.
I think George Santayana said it best: "Those who cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#901721 May 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime is a know it all.
And you are a "know nothing"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#901722 May 12, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't get any indication from Lincoln's post he believed it was satire. Did you?
Yes, because I read the New Yorker, Andy Borowitz writes a daily satire column, I post it often.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Learn to Read 177,353
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 68,954
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min mahz 49,464
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min voice of peace 68,353
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 59 min newpoly 1,903
The monkey in the room 1 hr hands on AR 2
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 4 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search