Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#901651 May 12, 2013
Happy Mother's Day To All Us Mothers !... ;)

Dedicated To All Women - Enjoy !...:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#901652 May 12, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
"They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
--Sarah Palin in an ABC News interview, Sept. 11, 2008
Trying to keep the liberals straight on here is like work.
You are such a moron. No matter how it was worded, as an answer to Katie's question about Pain's foreign policy experience, it was laughable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901653 May 12, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget "as ugly as a mud fence"....
You mean kinda like your male lover?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#901654 May 12, 2013
FOX: NEW EVIDENCE HILLARY KILLED JULIUS CEASAR
WASHINGTON —In what may be the most serious allegation ever made against the former Secretary of State, Fox News Channel reported today that Hillary Clinton was involved in the conspiracy to murder Julius Ceasar......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#901655 May 12, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean kinda like your male lover?
Bumpass?

Baaaawwwaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#901656 May 12, 2013
“We have to pass the [ health care ] bill so you can find out what is in it.” Speaker Nitwit Pelosi - March 2010

Come' Comico!- How Amusing!

-Couric's career crashed and burned by being bumped, demoted.
-Obama's legacy on Foreign Policy gave us Benghazi.
-Obama's experience ( lack of ) got us demoted as A Super Power in the eyes of The World ...
Along with the rest of the mess he created Nationally.
-"What difference, at this point, does it make??!!!"
Clinton is nothing more than a political prostitute.
-Eric Racist Holder has committed treason by trampling upon The Constituion ... Violating The Civil Right's Act of 1964 ... Running Fast & Furious.
-Biden is a babbling bafoon.

And you're still blubbering on about Palin?

“We have to pass the [ health care ] bill so you can find out what is in it.” Speaker Nitwit Pelosi - March 2010

AHaHaaHaaaaa ... This Administration is beyond laughable.
It's Hilarious! But absolutely nothing funny about it.
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a moron. No matter how it was worded, as an answer to Katie's question about Pain's foreign policy experience, it was laughable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#901658 May 12, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Come' Comico!- How Amusing!
-Couric's career crashed and burned by being bumped, demoted.
-Obama's legacy on Foreign Policy gave us Benghazi.
-Obama's experience ( lack of ) got us demoted as A Super Power in the eyes of The World ...
Along with the rest of the mess he created Nationally.
-"What difference, at this point, does it make??!!!"
Clinton is nothing more than a political prostitute.
-Eric Racist Holder has committed treason by trampling upon The Constituion ... Violating The Civil Right's Act of 1964 ... Running Fast & Furious.
-Biden is a babbling bafoon.
And you're still blubbering on about Palin?
AHaHaaHaaaaa ... This Administration is beyond laughable.
It's Hilarious! But absolutely nothing funny about it.
<quoted text>
Work now to re-nominate Mitt Romney.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901659 May 12, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
WASHINGTON —In what may be the most serious allegation ever made against the former Secretary of State, Fox News Channel reported today that Hillary Clinton was involved in the conspiracy to murder Julius Ceasar......
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best is LIE. You too! Patrick...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#901660 May 12, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
I can believe that cause the old b!tch is about that old.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#901661 May 12, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I back up what I post, here's the proof of my previous post.
"The gallery was packed on June 10, 1964, as all one hundred senators were present for the climactic moment of the longest filibuster in Senate history. Late in the morning Everett Dirksen rose from his seat to address the Senate. In poor health, drained from working fourteen-, fifteen-, and sixteen-hour days, his words came quietly. "There are many reasons why cloture should be invoked and a good civil rights measure enacted. It is said that on the night he died, Victor Hugo wrote in his diary substantially this sentiment,'Stronger than all the armies is an idea whose time has come.' The time has come for equality of opportunity in sharing of government, in education, and in employment. It must not be stayed or denied." After Dirksen spoke for fifteen minutes the motion for a roll call vote for cloture was heard. As each name was read, members of the press and spectators in the gallery kept tally. At 11:15 a.m., Senator John Williams of Delaware replied "aye" to the question. It was the sixty-seventh vote; cloture had passed, opening the way for the Civil Rights bill to be passed. After successfully defeating the eighty-three-day filibuster, Dirksen, when asked how he had become a crusader in this cause, replied, "I am involved in mankind, and whatever the skin, we are all included in mankind." Somewhat anticlimactically, the bill was signed into law by President Johnson on July 2, 1964."
http://www.lib.niu.edu/1996/iht319648.html
You're welcome.
Tenzing?
So, to Dirksen's credit he was instrumental in getting enough members of his own party to break with the Southern Democratic minority that halted the filibuster. But, give credit where credit is due. It was Johnson's shrewdness and expertise on handling the Congress that persuaded Dirksen to come over to the Democrat party and support passage of the Civil Rights bill. "Washington, June 19--The Senate passed the civil rights bill today by a vote of 73 - 27.

The final roll-call came at 7:40 P.M. on the 83d day of debate, nine days after closure was invoked.

Voting for the bill were 46 Democrats and 27 Republicans." ..."The Senate bill differs from the House measure chiefly in giving states and local communities more scope and time to deal with complaints of discrimination in hiring and public accommodations. It allows the Attorney General to initiate suits in these areas where he finds a "pattern of discrimination, but does not permit him, as did the House bill, to file suits on behalf of individuals." 'Civil Rights Bill Passed, 73-27; Johnson Urges All To Comply; Dirksen Berates Goldwater' http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/section/l...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901662 May 12, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for you idiot that needs work Patrick.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#901663 May 12, 2013
Keep Up, lil link! I didn't vote for Mitt Romney.

So stop spawning stupidity ...!
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln

United States

#901664 May 12, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Keep Up, lil link! I didn't vote for Mitt Romney.
Not many people voted for Mitt

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#901665 May 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Usa today disagrees. I believe them
"Eman"
Amazing isn't it? The IRS decides to monitor and ask illegal questions and direct the queries only to conservative groups. They know liberal groups would never break the law.
Nobama administration logic.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901666 May 12, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Got that right... Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups Patrick.. Get all the fools and idiots on obama's side and he can be elected to anything...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#901667 May 12, 2013
Well "many" must have. Obama didn't win by a landslide.

Mitt Romney wasn't the best GOP Candidate to run.

2016 will be very different.

Don't count on Clinton. Her health is declining. The Benghazi Debacle is going to seal her coffin and she'll be wearing her 72 years OLD as a shroud.
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#901669 May 12, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what may be the most serious allegation ever made against the former Secretary of State, Fox News Channel reported today that Hillary Clinton was involved in the conspiracy to murder President Abraham Lincoln..........
.......... This is bigger than Watergate, the Cuban missile crisis, and the Second World War put together.”
Responding to the allegation, Mrs. Clinton issued a terse statement indicating that she could not have participated in Lincoln’s assassination because she was born in 1947.
But did she respond with anger, then she must have been covering something up. Yet another world breaking scoop by Fox!
Waxman

Enfield, CT

#901671 May 12, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the weather on the Moon, Reichtard?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901675 May 12, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
Amazing isn't it? The IRS decides to monitor and ask illegal questions and direct the queries only to conservative groups. They know liberal groups would never break the law.
Nobama administration logic.
Peace
I'll be glad when they start monitoring you old crusty lying free loaders.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#901677 May 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Nah, I'm a man by definition, action, character, & responsibility. I'm real! Though I don't go around calling people out their name, I would call you a cracker to your face. You can't do the same in fear of an ass whipping. I don't let computers give me heart God didn't bless me with. on the other hand, only talk tough behind a computer screen!
It's been said that God doesn't make mistakes but He surely had an off-day with you.

Better yet, let's focus in on "God moves in mysterious ways" to understand the reason(s) for your being created so naive and bigoted.

I'm sure there are reasons. All becomes clear at the moment we die but I just love speculating about azzholes while I'm still here:]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Beavis 181,924
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 min Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 11 min dango64 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min TRD 68,896
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 44 min barefoot2626 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:13PM