Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
827,861 - 827,880 of 1,095,053 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You having a bad night, Butt breath? Get a life corn ball.
Your obsession and addiction to EasyEd is Not only amusing, but curious ghost... fanatical...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to communicate with a neanderthal like you one would have to lower their standards, Intelligence is obviously not your strong suit. As a matter of fact I doubt whether you even have a suit.
LOL... You ghost are a bumpass idiot.. Damn you have bad luck...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Go f*ck yourself Flack.
Panetta is not the only GD source of information.
Panetta said Obama was updated by advisors.
CBS News president David Rhoades is not only the brother of President Obamaís national security advisor, Ben Rhoades, but ABC News reports that Ben Rhoades was very much involved in the editing of the now-infamous CIA talking points and leaks that were lies. cha cha and so the dance goes on.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
There is a major difference. I am getting back monies that I paid into the system. You on the other hand just have your hand out, you have paid little or nothing in, but you collect. Keep your hand out society looks out for those like you who are to lazy to provide for yourself.
Peace
KMA
the difference is that you are a government teat sucker because you said it.

I never have taken any government money whether it was unemployment, food stamps, welfare, social security or medicare.

You are a liar when you other. All you do is accuse others of being n the government dole because we keep proving what a dumbass you are.

Did yo ever think people on food stamps today paid into that for decades???? Of course not. because you're a dumbass

Did yo ever think people out of work today had worked for decades? Of course not because you are a dumbass.

These people did fine until YOUR party & people YOU voted for created the worst recession in 80 years & you blame the victims while still supporting the culprits.

We always knew you were a dumbass.

Now we know your a dumbass teat sucker.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Who's going to be thrown under Baraaa's pimp mobile as it makes the stops on every Sunday morning talking show in the morning...?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... You ghost are a bumpass idiot.. Damn you have bad luck...
Stumbling, bumbling senile old goat, and the proof is in almost ever post you put up.

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us where the embassy in benghazi is located?
The cuts were to the State Departmentís Worldwide Security Protection program. Commonly spoken about as "embassy security by Republicans, Democrats in Congress & the press. Try to keep up, dumbass.?'

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you taking this so personal?
Why do you people keep lying about this?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Name appears on post wrote:
I want Barack Obama as our next President. I think his health care plan will really work for our country, being that the most sick will be treated first. Also, he's black, and that HAS to count for something.
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE and that HAS to count for something.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Stumbling, bumbling senile old goat, and the proof is in almost ever post you put up.
Idiot is not what you do. It's who you are ghost. Your ignorance is still a morons best choice.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The cuts were to the State Departmentís Worldwide Security Protection program. Commonly spoken about as "embassy security by Republicans, Democrats in Congress & the press. Try to keep up, dumbass.?'
You Defending the indefensible RealDave... You are an idiot... A condition called Trauma Bonding, in which a RealDave chooses to remain loyal to his abuser.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
five Year of your wasted posts.
Country now is changing the republicans are out of luck.
You're just in the throes of denial.

The magnitude of this coverup for no other reason than political gain isn't going to go away.

Obamacare will be Obama's and the democratic party's undoing even without this very signficiant development.

But you can believe whatever you want.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot is not what you do. It's who you are ghost. Your ignorance is still a morons best choice.
You and most righties on here have pretty much reduced yourselves to the point of being repetitive dunces with no value what so ever. Babbling lowlives.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> now is it neglect or what you would call street smart ? We have been throwing money into the ghettos for decades with no positive outcome. Reality is very few company's want to open a plant in an area that is crime ridden and they can't get people willing to work . If you notice in camden the company's that are there are paying out their ass for security and the majority of workers are mexicans that are bussed in because they can't get enough locals to work. The real neglect comes from the parents who don't pass on work ethics or responsibilty to there children. Its a cycle that government has encoraged and needs to be changed, how? you may know beter than me, as you say you got yourself out of that sitituation.did you do it by getting a check or makeing a choice that you wanted somthing better and put forth the effort to make it happen ?
No, I rolled the douce, played the streetlife until I felt comfortable enough to quit & made an exit to"civilian life." Not all people are fortunate enough to make it out unscathed with no felonies. Very few make it out at all. You say y'all been dumping into the ghetto for years like nobody in the ghetto works! We spent 30 million a month to rebuild Iraq, but Americans aren't worth that kind of investment? When will y'all realize America is only as strong as it's weakest link (the poor)?" That's what separates us from the other countries. The fact that our poor is rich compared to other nations poor. Or at least it use to be before Bush 43 stole the election in 2000. America went from moving forward to moving backward in no time.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down gramps
You never get excited when being lied to.

Other people do.

Maybe you're just to slow to understand that you're being screwed over?

Dumb and Happy fits you to a T
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You and most righties on here have pretty much reduced yourselves to the point of being repetitive dunces with no value what so ever. Babbling lowlives.
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best LIE. You Too ghost!!.

Yet... Obama tried to tell us the war was over, that AQ was defeated. Someone of your fools forgot to tell AQ they had lost!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You and realtime are a match made in heaven. Lol
They're both matches, alright, but they're both wet.

They'll never strike a flame in their entire lifetimes.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to communicate with a neanderthal like you one would have to lower their standards, Intelligence is obviously not your strong suit. As a matter of fact I doubt whether you even have a suit.
Your strongest suit is the Gorilla one, Chimp.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
did you forget to take your meds again? Tighten up your helmet and look in the compartment marked Saturday on your pill keeper.if there's any pills left in there just throw them in your mouth and swallow, don't bother waiting for your nurse to get you a glass of water as it may be to late.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> So, you're saying that it's a 'crime' for an American President to change his mind as he continues to receive updates on intelligence information? That's no crime ,but prudent , responsible decision making. Maybe, if George W Bush's mind hadn't been as thick as a rock to new information then possibly 9/11 could have been avoided.
They took out any reference to terror or a terror attack because Obama claimed to have conquered terrorism to win a reelection and Hillary had her eye on winning the next one.

There is no other reason under the sun why a president and a Secretary of State would change the truth about a terrorist attack and lie to the American people and the rest of the world in the wake of four dead Americans on the anniversary of 9/11.

None whatsoever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min RONE 49,231
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Insect Trust 68,820
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 3 hr Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 3 hr Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr andet1987 550
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,625
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 176,650
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters