Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#901371 May 11, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!! Didnt Florida always use that term? Eman just left out the sheets part!
Do you go to local plays?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901372 May 11, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
There is a major difference. I am getting back monies that I paid into the system. You on the other hand just have your hand out, you have paid little or nothing in, but you collect. Keep your hand out society looks out for those like you who are to lazy to provide for yourself.
Peace
KMA
Hey dumbo, you know absolutely nothing about Dave, while he has all the info from your own lying uneducated mouth as to your freeloading. You are a confessed free loader and liar...Case closed. Your relentless whining and crying is way beyond old,you lowlife.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901374 May 11, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
How would I know? Stoopid question. I am the one doing the paying. Based on "real dumbs" post and his caring for the lazy it is easy to deduce he is one of the lazy.
I have to note that you did not aver that "real dumb" was honest. Obviously you are bright enough to see that he is a phoney, it's just that you buy into his crap and echo it.
Peace
KMA
PS: "silly" at times you have a big mouth, please offer some proof as to my lying.
You having a bad night, Butt breath? Get a life corn ball.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901375 May 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Hell.. I don't know what makes lily really stupid, but it really works...
Trying to communicate with a neanderthal like you one would have to lower their standards, Intelligence is obviously not your strong suit. As a matter of fact I doubt whether you even have a suit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901376 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You having a bad night, Butt breath? Get a life corn ball.
Your obsession and addiction to EasyEd is Not only amusing, but curious ghost... fanatical...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901377 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to communicate with a neanderthal like you one would have to lower their standards, Intelligence is obviously not your strong suit. As a matter of fact I doubt whether you even have a suit.
LOL... You ghost are a bumpass idiot.. Damn you have bad luck...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#901378 May 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Go f*ck yourself Flack.
Panetta is not the only GD source of information.
Panetta said Obama was updated by advisors.
CBS News president David Rhoades is not only the brother of President Obama’s national security advisor, Ben Rhoades, but ABC News reports that Ben Rhoades was very much involved in the editing of the now-infamous CIA talking points and leaks that were lies. cha cha and so the dance goes on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#901380 May 11, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
There is a major difference. I am getting back monies that I paid into the system. You on the other hand just have your hand out, you have paid little or nothing in, but you collect. Keep your hand out society looks out for those like you who are to lazy to provide for yourself.
Peace
KMA
the difference is that you are a government teat sucker because you said it.

I never have taken any government money whether it was unemployment, food stamps, welfare, social security or medicare.

You are a liar when you other. All you do is accuse others of being n the government dole because we keep proving what a dumbass you are.

Did yo ever think people on food stamps today paid into that for decades???? Of course not. because you're a dumbass

Did yo ever think people out of work today had worked for decades? Of course not because you are a dumbass.

These people did fine until YOUR party & people YOU voted for created the worst recession in 80 years & you blame the victims while still supporting the culprits.

We always knew you were a dumbass.

Now we know your a dumbass teat sucker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#901382 May 11, 2013
Who's going to be thrown under Baraaa's pimp mobile as it makes the stops on every Sunday morning talking show in the morning...?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901383 May 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... You ghost are a bumpass idiot.. Damn you have bad luck...
Stumbling, bumbling senile old goat, and the proof is in almost ever post you put up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#901384 May 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us where the embassy in benghazi is located?
The cuts were to the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program. Commonly spoken about as "embassy security by Republicans, Democrats in Congress & the press. Try to keep up, dumbass.?'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#901385 May 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you taking this so personal?
Why do you people keep lying about this?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901386 May 11, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
I want Barack Obama as our next President. I think his health care plan will really work for our country, being that the most sick will be treated first. Also, he's black, and that HAS to count for something.
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE and that HAS to count for something.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901387 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Stumbling, bumbling senile old goat, and the proof is in almost ever post you put up.
Idiot is not what you do. It's who you are ghost. Your ignorance is still a morons best choice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901388 May 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The cuts were to the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program. Commonly spoken about as "embassy security by Republicans, Democrats in Congress & the press. Try to keep up, dumbass.?'
You Defending the indefensible RealDave... You are an idiot... A condition called Trauma Bonding, in which a RealDave chooses to remain loyal to his abuser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#901389 May 11, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
five Year of your wasted posts.
Country now is changing the republicans are out of luck.
You're just in the throes of denial.

The magnitude of this coverup for no other reason than political gain isn't going to go away.

Obamacare will be Obama's and the democratic party's undoing even without this very signficiant development.

But you can believe whatever you want.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901390 May 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot is not what you do. It's who you are ghost. Your ignorance is still a morons best choice.
You and most righties on here have pretty much reduced yourselves to the point of being repetitive dunces with no value what so ever. Babbling lowlives.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#901391 May 11, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> now is it neglect or what you would call street smart ? We have been throwing money into the ghettos for decades with no positive outcome. Reality is very few company's want to open a plant in an area that is crime ridden and they can't get people willing to work . If you notice in camden the company's that are there are paying out their ass for security and the majority of workers are mexicans that are bussed in because they can't get enough locals to work. The real neglect comes from the parents who don't pass on work ethics or responsibilty to there children. Its a cycle that government has encoraged and needs to be changed, how? you may know beter than me, as you say you got yourself out of that sitituation.did you do it by getting a check or makeing a choice that you wanted somthing better and put forth the effort to make it happen ?
No, I rolled the douce, played the streetlife until I felt comfortable enough to quit & made an exit to"civilian life." Not all people are fortunate enough to make it out unscathed with no felonies. Very few make it out at all. You say y'all been dumping into the ghetto for years like nobody in the ghetto works! We spent 30 million a month to rebuild Iraq, but Americans aren't worth that kind of investment? When will y'all realize America is only as strong as it's weakest link (the poor)?" That's what separates us from the other countries. The fact that our poor is rich compared to other nations poor. Or at least it use to be before Bush 43 stole the election in 2000. America went from moving forward to moving backward in no time.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#901392 May 11, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down gramps
You never get excited when being lied to.

Other people do.

Maybe you're just to slow to understand that you're being screwed over?

Dumb and Happy fits you to a T

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901393 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You and most righties on here have pretty much reduced yourselves to the point of being repetitive dunces with no value what so ever. Babbling lowlives.
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best LIE. You Too ghost!!.

Yet... Obama tried to tell us the war was over, that AQ was defeated. Someone of your fools forgot to tell AQ they had lost!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min Mister Tonka 98,196
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 49 min NevadaBob 1,918
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 4,016
Abby 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 19
Ask Amy 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,788
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,464
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,956
Amy 9-15 7 hr liner 10
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search