Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,391)

Showing posts 827,801 - 827,820 of1,078,643
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
We know when the phone rang at 3 am the President didn’t answer it and Four Americans Died!!
The attacks stasted at 3 PM DC tome dumbass. Are all you right whiners unable to tell time?

The first call the Ambassador made was to the Republican backed hero Hicks. He didn't answer it.....twice.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
As we are finding out, his "best guessed estimates" were changed several times. Besided you loony left wingers always praise him for taking his time and not guessing. Why the change?
So, you're saying that it's a 'crime' for an American President to change his mind as he continues to receive updates on intelligence information? That's no crime ,but prudent , responsible decision making. Maybe, if George W Bush's mind hadn't been as thick as a rock to new information then possibly 9/11 could have been avoided.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The attacks stasted at 3 PM DC tome dumbass. Are all you right whiners unable to tell time?
The first call the Ambassador made was to the Republican backed hero Hicks. He didn't answer it.....twice.
Wow! No one can act this dumb. It has to be natural.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It's better than relying on your reading the future in the shit stains on your toilet paper roll.
My sht stains are more credible than motherjones.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Okay philosopher, let's look at some facts, them you give me your opinion. Barack Obama now is paying for Bush's 2 unfunded wars right or wrong?
Barack Obama was handed a shithole of a mess economically from Georg Bush's mistakes, right or wrong?
Barack Obama has tried to pass jobs bills on numerous occasions, only for the republicans to oppose each of them without presenting their own, right or wrong?
The Republican party as a whole vowed to oppose everything Barack Obama tried to pass in attempt to make him a 1 term president. They even said this publicly, right or wrong?
Barack Obama ran on his healthcare plan & won, meaning the majority of Americans supported his plan, & in a democracy, majority rules! Right or wrong?
If you're a true philosopher give me your opinion honestly! Then I'll hit you with all the right or wrongs of George W. Bush.
Aw-w-w-w-w...poor, poor Boy Messiah...it was Bush's fault and the poor Magic negro just can't help any of this mess that's been created during his time in office.

Fast n Furious wasn't his fault. Four dead Americans in Benghazi wasn't his fault. A jobless America ain't his fault, ether after all these years. His exhibiting black racism over the Boston arrest of a black jerk breaking into a home at 4AM isn't his fault, either. Nor were his racist Trayvon remarks.

Tsk! Tsk! That poor little azzhole! Whatever shall we do???
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, so we don't live in a democracy huh! This a republic of elections & peoples choice huh! Only when the black guy is in office do you call it a dictatorship! You were asleep during the 8 miserable yrs of Bush!
The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, so we don't live in a democracy huh! This a republic of elections & peoples choice huh! Only when the black guy is in office do you call it a dictatorship! You were asleep during the 8 miserable yrs of Bush!
When did I call it a dictatorship? In a true democracy citizen votes for president would actually count. Prop 8 in California wouldn't have been over turned etc.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
So who are you for? All you do is bitch and whine, never offering any solutions. Try starting with your preference for 2016 president.
America's biggest Affirmative Action experiment to date has failed miserably.

We don't want to go down that urban alley again to get mugged.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Damn right I have my hand out. I hope to get back a portion of the dollars I paid into the boondoggle, Social Security,
over the last 50+ years. I also have my hand out and take monthly payments from the monies I saved out side of Social Security.
"real dumb" there is a huge difference between the working poor, those who may use the various programs and the lazy poor, those like you, who have their hands out.
Peace
KMA
I always knew you were a government teat sucker. There were you blaming me for having my hand out. How pathetic.

" Blah Blah Blah , I did did & I paid into that & Blah blah blah" says the teat sucker.

Some nerve, Dumbass Eed

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> "In Libya, an American member of staff at the US consulate in Benghazi has died following an attack on the compound by gunmen last night.
Reuters reporters on the scene saw looters raiding the compound, walking off with desks, chairs and washing machines. A fire started inside the building and three members of the Libyan security forces were injured.
• In Cairo, Egyptian protesters, largely ultraconservative Islamists, climbed the walls of the US embassy, made their way into the courtyard and brought down the flag, replacing it with a black flag with an Islamic inscription.
• The protests in both countries were sparked by a film ridiculing the Prophet Muhammad produced by an American-Israeli in California and promoted by an extreme anti-Muslim Egyptian Christian campaigner in the United States. Excerpts from the film dubbed into Arabic were posted on YouTube" ... Check this out: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/middle-east-l...
That doesn't back up your claim that intelligence sources, including isreal, thought it was because of a video. Its a claim from a news paper.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> So, you're saying that it's a 'crime' for an American President to change his mind as he continues to receive updates on intelligence information? That's no crime ,but prudent , responsible decision making. Maybe, if George W Bush's mind hadn't been as thick as a rock to new information then possibly 9/11 could have been avoided.
Best guess is prudent decision making? Wow!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I always knew you were a government teat sucker. There were you blaming me for having my hand out. How pathetic.
" Blah Blah Blah , I did did & I paid into that & Blah blah blah" says the teat sucker.
Some nerve, Dumbass Eed
Your obsession and addiction to Eed is Not only amusing, but curious RealDave...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are not very bright are you. In 5 + years I have made a little over 13,000 posts an average of less than 8 a day. Of course I can post daily, I am not in a rehab institution where they restrict my computer use.
Are you and your Las vegas showgirl on for the Red Lobster tonite? They have a special on your choice of 3 different entrees just $11.99. In your case 2 meals, 2 glasses of water and tip will set you back $25.00, that includes the $1.02 tip you will give your server. Enjoy.
Peace
KMA
It's amazing just how many times you tell on your pathetic self when you post...Hate to disappoint you meathead but the waiters and waitresses love me and rush to serve me as i'm well know as a big tipper. For Easter I was in a very nice restaurant and tipped all 13 waiters and waitresses $20,00 each. I love to rub it in on your broke fat azz, I can always feel your pain and envy, loser. I give more away in 6 months than your free loading azz makes...And i'm sure of that.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession and addiction to Eed is Not only amusing, but curious RealDave...
Once again we see your total ignorance. It's dumbazzed Eed that has the obsession, moron. Besides old Eed talks like a retarded baby almost every post. Maybe that's why you understand him so well?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing just how many times you tell on your pathetic self when you post...Hate to disappoint you meathead but the waiters and waitresses love me and rush to serve me as i'm well know as a big tipper. For Easter I was in a very nice restaurant and tipped all 13 waiters and waitresses $20,00 each. I love to rub it in on your broke fat azz, I can always feel your pain and envy, loser. I give more away in 6 months than your free loading azz makes...And i'm sure of that.
And... Your fanatical obsession and addiction to Eed is zeal and amusing ghost... Your ardent interest of pursuit...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again we see your total ignorance. It's dumbazzed Eed that has the obsession, moron. Besides old Eed talks like a retarded baby almost every post. Maybe that's why you understand him so well?
You're only amusing with Eed, but fanatical curious ghost...

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's a lie!!! Panatta said after the 5:30 meeting (which lasted 15 minutes) they never heard from the president or the White House again that night. I know because I was sitting here listening to him talk.
Go f*ck yourself Flack.

Panetta is not the only GD source of information.

Panetta said Obama was updated by advisors.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA IS ABOVE THE LAW wrote:
Republicans are blasting the Obama administration for failing to act on real-time information that the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya was under attack.
Emails obtained by the news agency Reuters show that officials at the State Department were told within two hours of the attack starting that the al-Qaida-affiliated group Ansar al-Sharia had claimed responsibility.
Reacting to the report, former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton said he was not surprised by the disclosure, telling Fox News' Greta Van Susteren Tuesday night that "what the emails show beyond any doubt is that the State Department was fully possessed of the information in real time."
Bolton said the "paper trail" now makes it harder for the Obama administration to "sweep away" the security failure at the U.S. compound in Benghazi, in which Ambassador Chris Stephens and three other Americans were killed.
On Capitol Hill, Georgia Sen. Saxby Chambliss, the vice chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, called for additional hearings on Libya based on the emails, telling Fox News that he had already spoken to Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein, who chairs the panel.
“This thing is getting more and more traction, more and more legs, and it’s getting uglier every day," Chambliss said. "And I think the thing we need to do is be honest with the American people — and say, here’s what we knew, here’s when we knew it, here’s what the president knew, and when the president knew it.”
Bolton also blamed the failure to launch an immediate military response to the attack, based on the email traffic that reportedly reached the White House situation room and the State Department, on election year politics and the administration's reluctance to admit that al-Qaida "was resurgent in Libya."
"It undercut the [Obama campaign] storyline that the war on terror is over, al-Qaida's on the run, the Arab spring has been a success," Bolton said. "And that led to the denials of the request [before the attack] for security enhancement. That led to the tragedy in Benghazi. And I think that then led to this ridiculous story that it was caused by some YouTube video."
Bolton described it as "a willful blindness" to reality.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/email-Bengha...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
I am really surprised that the bas turd hasn't pulled a Nixon or another Fast n Furious yet. Maybe he'll leave for Kenya in the middle of the night, Allah willing.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It is better you confess your ignorance than provide it ghost..

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Put it in context, Hillary was chastising Republicans who would rather wring their hands and writhe in agony that there's nothing to be done! but look for scapegoats to blame when what they should be doing is become more involved in helping the State Department track down the Benghazi attackers, the murderers of 4 americans , bring them to justice in a U S court , convict them , imprison them or kill them . But, no! republicans don't want public trials for terrorists in U S courts because it's too dangerous! Republicans are shivering cowards!
'We are Americans and we have a right to disagree with any administration.'"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 827,801 - 827,820 of1,078,643
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-23 8 min edogxxx 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min truth 48,844
Cheap Tomatoes 14 min NaziStarfuckingCreeps 3
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 17 min WhoUTalking2AzzHole 6
Something Serious at Oak Forest Hospital. Illeg... 27 min AnnUBAButtinskyHo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min voice of peace 67,878
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 456
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search