Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,390)

Showing posts 827,781 - 827,800 of1,072,439
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Andrea Mitchell is Allan Greenspan 's wife. Allan Greenspan was Bush W's top economic adviser who told him to not worry about the growing housing bubble in 2006 just before the U S housing market blew up in 2007.
Andrea Mitchell is a left-leaning liberal journalist.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! what a load!
What's a load? The reports by ABC, NBC and CNN that the CIA's assssment of Benghazi was extensively revised by the WH and the State Department to became a lie about a video?

Do you think Obama will release the emails to Congress?

What if he refuses? What would you say then?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> 10s of millions of people were ignored every presidential election, mostly the poor! Now that a president is targeting the rich or well off with higher tax rates, you're dumb to the meaning of democracy! Now that you & the president along with the majority of Americans have a difference in ideological & moral direction, democracy has a different definition. Why should the constituents vote if by your logic, our votes don't count, because the losers of the election think & feel different! What sense does that make? You tell me the meaning of democracy from the loser point of view.
"Targeting" any group is not the American way.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a load? The reports by ABC, NBC and CNN that the CIA's assssment of Benghazi was extensively revised by the WH and the State Department to became a lie about a video?
Do you think Obama will release the emails to Congress?
What if he refuses? What would you say then?
I hope he doesn't release anything. This is a non story.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Was this private meeting with the Press because WH losing control of message and just wanted to remind these Guys whom they voted for!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
CBS - The talking points were revised numerous times before United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice used them on political talk shows on Sept. 16. While the White House says the changes were merely stylistic, the changes suggest administration officials were interested in sparing the State Department from political criticism in the wake of the attack.
CBS News has learned there was a flurry of approximately 100 interagency government emails on Sept. 14 and Sept. 15 regarding the content of the talking points to be released to members of Congress regarding the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks that killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others in Benghazi.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57583988/...
Somebody stop me....
So, now you are trying to say that government top officials should be charged with a crime for defending their staff from political criticism? I doubt that's even a crime , every government official does the same thing on a daily basis with little or no hue and cry from anyone. Your mother does it for you when you tell the teacher that you were absent from school because of an upset stomach.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Of course the White House and State Department were 'more involved', they were the ones receiving the e-mails from the CIA. Not mentioning that they were 'more involved' doesn't mean to deny it---some things can be left for 'knowledgeable sources' to assume--- Some posters , like you, on here can be soooooooo obtuse.
They changed crucial facts that became a lie about a video.

Which anyone with a brain knew were lies from the get go.

However, I'm just tickled pink the truth is finally emerging and conservatives are being vindicated.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Totalitarian Democrats practicing fascism again:

The IRS acknowledging that it targeted conservative political groups during the 2012 election season

People should be fire and Obama should be impeached for Benghazi

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If he refuses, the story will just be beginning.

The liberal media are asking questions now. There's no one left to protect him and lie for him anymore.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No need to worry ,Lily. There is nothing in the e-mails that could even suggest any cover-up or lying to the press--just like there was nothing to the climate scientist's East Anglia e-mail hacking controversy. Check this out: http://www.climatesciencewatch.org/2011/04/28... “Climategate: What Really Happened?” appears in the current issue of Mother Jones and was posted online April 21. In this highly recommended article, reporter Kate Sheppard does, on the whole, an excellent job of telling the story of the 1000+ emails by climate scientists that were stolen from a server at the University of East Anglia in the UK and posted online in November 2009. She covers the subsequent ‘scandal’ spun up by global warming skeptics and denialists in their attempt to discredit climate science and climate scientists."
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If it is a non-story, Ms. Kneepads, then why wouldn't he just release them?

Because he doesn't want everybody to know that him getting re-elected was more important than four peoples' lives.

It was more important to him and B!tch Hillary to maintain the myth that LORD OBAMA DEFEATED TERRORISM than telling the truth to the families of the dead consulate employees.

But since Lord Obama is a leftist and you support leftists (even ones that have their genitalia sucked and ejaculate in their employee's face, as we've discussed before) you want everybody to STOP LOOKING AT BENGHAZI.

Sorry, Kneepads. This is going to be big.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Totalitarian Democrats practicing fascism again:
The IRS acknowledging that it targeted conservative political groups during the 2012 election season
People should be fire and Obama should be impeached for Benghazi
It says that the I.R.S.'targeted' conservative groups for audit, but there might have been mounting evidence of tax evasion and fraud by them too---if the huge amount of evidence of Republican voting fraud is any indication of possible wrongdoing in other areas. If you can obstruct a person's right to vote then it is not a big leap to believe you're also capable of other unpatriotic actions like not paying your taxes.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he doesn't want everybody to know that him getting re-elected was more important than four peoples' lives.
It was more important to him and B!tch Hillary to maintain the myth that LORD OBAMA DEFEATED TERRORISM than telling the truth to the families of the dead consulate employees.
But since Lord Obama is a leftist and you support leftists (even ones that have their genitalia sucked and ejaculate in their employee's face, as we've discussed before) you want everybody to STOP LOOKING AT BENGHAZI.
You must be the only stupid soothsayer. You're claiming that Obama won't release the e-mails --- if you're as bad on fortune telling as you are on grammar then your predictions don't have a fart's chance in a wind tunnel of being true.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like a new day has dawned. Took a while for me to get my head around it this afternoon.
Fox is no longer the only voice crying in the wilderness. The liberal media have finally snapped out of their Obama-induced semi-coma. Took a while, but better late than never.
It was almost surreal watching the flood gates open today at that press conference.
It oftentimes saddens me that lies are much more popular among the masses than truths are. IMHO, this happens because truths aren't dressed up pretty and sugar-coated nearly as much as lies are. Truths simply are what they are while lies are what their creators want them to be. IOWs, lies are the welcomed painted ladies of the night whereas truths are viewed as ugly interloping intruders.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

We know when the phone rang at 3 am the President didn’t answer it and Four Americans Died!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right stone mutt__shouldn't you have your pads on and kneeling before your twin retarded end times brother Patriot?

The only thing BIG about Rove's twisting you and your fellow stooges around will be the letdown.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It's still better journalism than Beck & Hannity's spunk rag wipees, The Weekly Standard and Rupert Murdock's Wall Street Journal.
Being a Feces Epicurean, your palate critique of real food is hilarious.

Do you own a jester's outfit, too, besides that silly soiled Chef's Hat?

You're the only Chef I've ever seen that carries a toilet plunger around as a spatula:]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Targeting" any group is not the American way.
If what you say is true John, why is the poor (ghettos) of America neglected every year, every month, every day? Why was the top 2% the only ones to profit during this past recession? Why was there laws that had to be passed for blacks to be treated fairly, not equal but fairly? Why is it such a big deal that we now have our 1st notable black president? Why does white school districts receive more govt funding than black school districts? Why if 2 people arrested, one black & one white for the same crime, the black convict is more likely to receive prison time than the white convict? You really have no leg to stand on John, when you've never been targeted.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> gore is a joke.the only green he is concerned with is what he can put in his pockets.
Didn't he also receive a propaganda award from the Nobel Committee like the Magic Negro did?

I think he also won the Hanging Chad Award, too.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Bush W denied numerous Congressional subpoenas for him to even talk with them about the attacks.
Maybe the obama admin shouldn't have offered up their lie without a subpoena.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 827,781 - 827,800 of1,072,439
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search