Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
827,761 - 827,780 of 1,096,047 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like a new day has dawned. Took a while for me to get my head around it this afternoon.
Fox is no longer the only voice crying in the wilderness. The liberal media have finally snapped out of their Obama-induced semi-coma. Took a while, but better late than never.
It was almost surreal watching the flood gates open today at that press conference.
It oftentimes saddens me that lies are much more popular among the masses than truths are. IMHO, this happens because truths aren't dressed up pretty and sugar-coated nearly as much as lies are. Truths simply are what they are while lies are what their creators want them to be. IOWs, lies are the welcomed painted ladies of the night whereas truths are viewed as ugly interloping intruders.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

We know when the phone rang at 3 am the President didn’t answer it and Four Americans Died!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is a non-story, Ms. Kneepads, then why wouldn't he just release them?
Because he doesn't want everybody to know that him getting re-elected was more important than four peoples' lives.
It was more important to him and B!tch Hillary to maintain the myth that LORD OBAMA DEFEATED TERRORISM than telling the truth to the families of the dead consulate employees.
But since Lord Obama is a leftist and you support leftists (even ones that have their genitalia sucked and ejaculate in their employee's face, as we've discussed before) you want everybody to STOP LOOKING AT BENGHAZI.
Sorry, Kneepads. This is going to be big.
Yeah right stone mutt__shouldn't you have your pads on and kneeling before your twin retarded end times brother Patriot?

The only thing BIG about Rove's twisting you and your fellow stooges around will be the letdown.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>It's still better journalism than Beck & Hannity's spunk rag wipees, The Weekly Standard and Rupert Murdock's Wall Street Journal.
Being a Feces Epicurean, your palate critique of real food is hilarious.

Do you own a jester's outfit, too, besides that silly soiled Chef's Hat?

You're the only Chef I've ever seen that carries a toilet plunger around as a spatula:]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Targeting" any group is not the American way.
If what you say is true John, why is the poor (ghettos) of America neglected every year, every month, every day? Why was the top 2% the only ones to profit during this past recession? Why was there laws that had to be passed for blacks to be treated fairly, not equal but fairly? Why is it such a big deal that we now have our 1st notable black president? Why does white school districts receive more govt funding than black school districts? Why if 2 people arrested, one black & one white for the same crime, the black convict is more likely to receive prison time than the white convict? You really have no leg to stand on John, when you've never been targeted.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> gore is a joke.the only green he is concerned with is what he can put in his pockets.
Didn't he also receive a propaganda award from the Nobel Committee like the Magic Negro did?

I think he also won the Hanging Chad Award, too.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Bush W denied numerous Congressional subpoenas for him to even talk with them about the attacks.
Maybe the obama admin shouldn't have offered up their lie without a subpoena.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Must be a bunch of crackers on this thread. You have;
- Posted over 40 times today, already
- 52 different posts have debunked the crap you spew
- 2 count em 2 posters agreed with you.
You are even more inane than "real dumb" and that is saying something.
Keep it up.
Peace
KMA
PS: Lets hear. All you "poop" lovers speak out, admit you buy into the crap he spews. "dem", "silly", "real slime", "real dumb", "sonic", "pdumb", etal. Now is your chance.
You poor programmed envious moron. You aren't even smart enough to see just how stupid you really are. jealousy must be real hard on a under achieving azz like you? Counting others posts coming to any conclusion that makes you feel good about your fat ugly worthless self...I love it, yea clown. How many post do you suppose you have done since I was last on here, doofus. Just once try and make some kind of sense.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot you are
What time did you and realtime start drinking this morning?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> It says that the I.R.S.'targeted' conservative groups for audit, but there might have been mounting evidence of tax evasion and fraud by them too---if the huge amount of evidence of Republican voting fraud is any indication of possible wrongdoing in other areas. If you can obstruct a person's right to vote then it is not a big leap to believe you're also capable of other unpatriotic actions like not paying your taxes.
"Mounting Evidence" is what climbs up onto your fanny every night.

Your abilities for creating lies falls laughably short, Dood:]

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
They changed crucial facts that became a lie about a video.
Which anyone with a brain knew were lies from the get go.
However, I'm just tickled pink the truth is finally emerging and conservatives are being vindicated.
So, now you're saying that the intelligence community , even the Israelis , who believed that there were connections between the Cairo riots that were set off by the incendiary 'video and the attackers of the Benghazi consulate should be just dismissed by the Obama Administration. You 're asking the President of the United States to ignore intelligence information and advice from our strongest allies in the Middle East because you believe it was all useless lies and innuendo? One things has been proved and it is that you are no intelligence officer , spy analyst, or diplomat, So, what do you know that's valid here?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

If I was a Diplomat/Ambassador serving in this administration and this President/Secretary of State told me they had my Back I’ll be shaking in my Boots!! We can see by Hillary testimony these four dead Americans were “Foot Notes” what’s really brash when she said ‘What Difference does it Make’ COLD!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the obama admin shouldn't have offered up their lie without a subpoena.
There was no need for a subpoena, it was the President who freely offered to tell the Congress what he thought and when he thought it. Is this really your BIG SCANDAL?'President offers his best-guessed estimates of what happened at Benghazi , but never insists that his opinions are the whole truth . He tells the Congress to, by all means , approve of further investigations of Benghazi until we have all the facts. Yeah, some 'scandal'.:-D

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> 10s of millions of people were ignored every presidential election, mostly the poor! Now that a president is targeting the rich or well off with higher tax rates, you're dumb to the meaning of democracy! Now that you & the president along with the majority of Americans have a difference in ideological & moral direction, democracy has a different definition. Why should the constituents vote if by your logic, our votes don't count, because the losers of the election think & feel different! What sense does that make? You tell me the meaning of democracy from the loser point of view.
You're under the delusion that we live in a democracy. Lots of things have been voted on by the people just to be over turned by this "democracy".

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I'm all for a clean enviroment , what I'm against is al gore or anyone else exploiting proven false information while doing the exact opposite of what they preach.
Algore is like the Bank Robber who hires himself out to banks as a Security Adviser on his off-days.

Or an Ariel Castro feigning to help authorities look for three missing teenage girls.

If Jesus told Algore to "Come. Follow me.", the scumbag hypocrite would call the Roman Authorities and charge Him with contributing to Global Warming by drawing large crowds who baked bread for the events which added CO2 to the atmosphere.

"Get thee away, Satan"!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he doesn't release anything. This is a non story.
Democrats always run on transparancy, then abruptly lie when elected.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> No need to worry ,Lily. There is nothing in the e-mails that could even suggest any cover-up or lying to the press--just like there was nothing to the climate scientist's East Anglia e-mail hacking controversy. Check this out: http://www.climatesciencewatch.org/2011/04/28... “Climategate: What Really Happened?” appears in the current issue of Mother Jones and was posted online April 21. In this highly recommended article, reporter Kate Sheppard does, on the whole, an excellent job of telling the story of the 1000+ emails by climate scientists that were stolen from a server at the University of East Anglia in the UK and posted online in November 2009. She covers the subsequent ‘scandal’ spun up by global warming skeptics and denialists in their attempt to discredit climate science and climate scientists."
Motherjones. Lmao!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If what you say is true John, why is the poor (ghettos) of America neglected every year, every month, every day? Why was the top 2% the only ones to profit during this past recession? Why was there laws that had to be passed for blacks to be treated fairly, not equal but fairly? Why is it such a big deal that we now have our 1st notable black president? Why does white school districts receive more govt funding than black school districts? Why if 2 people arrested, one black & one white for the same crime, the black convict is more likely to receive prison time than the white convict? You really have no leg to stand on John, when you've never been targeted.
Obama continues that "neglect".

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor programmed envious moron. You aren't even smart enough to see just how stupid you really are. jealousy must be real hard on a under achieving azz like you? Counting others posts coming to any conclusion that makes you feel good about your fat ugly worthless self...I love it, yea clown. How many post do you suppose you have done since I was last on here, doofus. Just once try and make some kind of sense.
"poop"
You are not very bright are you. In 5 + years I have made a little over 13,000 posts an average of less than 8 a day. Of course I can post daily, I am not in a rehab institution where they restrict my computer use.
Are you and your Las vegas showgirl on for the Red Lobster tonite? They have a special on your choice of 3 different entrees just $11.99. In your case 2 meals, 2 glasses of water and tip will set you back $25.00, that includes the $1.02 tip you will give your server. Enjoy.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If what you say is true John, why is the poor (ghettos) of America neglected every year, every month, every day? Why was the top 2% the only ones to profit during this past recession? Why was there laws that had to be passed for blacks to be treated fairly, not equal but fairly? Why is it such a big deal that we now have our 1st notable black president? Why does white school districts receive more govt funding than black school districts? Why if 2 people arrested, one black & one white for the same crime, the black convict is more likely to receive prison time than the white convict? You really have no leg to stand on John, when you've never been targeted.
Corporations aren't people but dchool districts are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••