Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#901434 May 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask any psychiatrist and they'll tell you that lying is a very tough habit to break. Especially if it has been effective in the past. Why change if it works? Morality? Define 'Morality'! Bubba Clinton: "Define 'Sex'".
The Magic Negro has a bad habit.
Bill Clinton's redeemtion came when he admitted in an interview years later that he did what he did and lied about it "just because he could". He went on to confess that the most morally reprehensible thing anyone could do is lie just because they could.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
me

Elkview, WV

#901435 May 11, 2013
I don't think so
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#901436 May 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk is cheap and, judging by the length and amount of your posts, you take full advantage of this.
Have another Hissy Fit, Dood.
Nah, I'm a man by definition, action, character, & responsibility. I'm real! Though I don't go around calling people out their name, I would call you a cracker to your face. You can't do the same in fear of an ass whipping. I don't let computers give me heart God didn't bless me with. on the other hand, only talk tough behind a computer screen!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#901437 May 11, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> All you have is alot of speculation & assumptions, nothing concrete or even close to it. He didn't need to better his chances. Everybody but you right wingers knew Romney didn't have a chance. This us no more than a witch hunt. Republicans throwing shit on the wall hoping something finally sticks. Just tell me, where were you when over a dozen embassies were attacked, dozens killed & more injured?
I hate to say it, but your post sounds childish.

Speculations and assumptions are in the past. Serious new questions arose after the last hearing on Wednesday for which even a democrat said more hearings were necessary "to get to the bottom of this".

But the flood gates were flung open wide by a liberal media source no less a few days ago. The entire liberal media were like bulldogs at a press briefing on Thursday because of it.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#901438 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbo, you know absolutely nothing about Dave, while he has all the info from your own lying uneducated mouth as to your freeloading. You are a confessed free loader and liar...Case closed. Your relentless whining and crying is way beyond old,you lowlife.
"poop"
You do realize you are the know nothing on this thread and all know it. For every post you offer you get 2 or 3 posts pointing out your lies and stoopidity. You almost never get any one who agrees or puts any stock into what you say. If you had a brain you would have figured out that "real dumb is;
- A roll
- A non thinker
- A liar
- A bigot
- A racist
- A taker
You must admit he has many traits in common with you. In a nutshell you are both losers.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901440 May 11, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Nah, I'm a man by definition, action, character, & responsibility. I'm real! Though I don't go around calling people out their name, I would call you a cracker to your face. You can't do the same in fear of an ass whipping. I don't let computers give me heart God didn't bless me with. on the other hand, only talk tough behind a computer screen!
Clean conscience now NJ raider?... good!... Now if we can just do something with that cage you live in. Perhaps some clean newspaper to line the bottom??...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#901441 May 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
the difference is that you are a government teat sucker because you said it.
I never have taken any government money whether it was unemployment, food stamps, welfare, social security or medicare.
You are a liar when you other. All you do is accuse others of being n the government dole because we keep proving what a dumbass you are.
Did yo ever think people on food stamps today paid into that for decades???? Of course not. because you're a dumbass
Did yo ever think people out of work today had worked for decades? Of course not because you are a dumbass.
These people did fine until YOUR party & people YOU voted for created the worst recession in 80 years & you blame the victims while still supporting the culprits.
We always knew you were a dumbass.
Now we know your a dumbass teat sucker.
"real dumb"
You are to easy.
I have never taken or used food stamps, unemployment, or welfare of any kind. I do take money I was forced to pay into Social Security. It is my money.
You are correct many due to declining incomes, reduced hours etc. are collecting food stamps. They worked and paid taxes. The ones I have a problem with are the lazy who do not want a job, they want freebies.
You are a fine fellow, when you retire, the few bucks you will have coming in Social Security benefits you will return to the government. Of course you will be in a rehab facility where government monies take care of your every need.
Peace
KMA

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#901442 May 11, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The CIA didn't lie. Some person or persons at the WH and State Department changed the facts to become untruths and then told those untruths to Americans and the rest of the world.
Now that the facts are known, as one CBS anchor put it, it raises new questions to new concerns.
No other president in American history lied to the American people about something of this magnitude for political gain except one. Richard Nixon.
Even lying to the American people and especially to a Grand Jury led to Clinton's impeachment.
Lies of this magnitude for political gain are taboo on both sides of the aisle.
Remember that woman who came up to McCain calling Obama an Arab and a Muslim during the election campaign of 2008 and McCain had to correct her. I'm sure that was you.

What the rest of the press is saying about this BS witch hunt.

The hearing did not prove anything like an administration cover-up or other hysterical allegations of crimes equal to Watergate that some Republicans, such as Representative Steve King and Senator Lindsey Graham, have alleged. Republicans have held numerous hearings and briefings on Benghazi and are threatening to hold even more. It is a level of interest they did not show during George W. Bush’s administration when there were 64 attacks on American diplomatic targets or in the years they spent cutting back diplomatic security budgets.

I'd be hanging my head in shame if i were you.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#901443 May 11, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say it, but your post sounds childish.
Speculations and assumptions are in the past. Serious new questions arose after the last hearing on Wednesday for which even a democrat said more hearings were necessary "to get to the bottom of this".
But the flood gates were flung open wide by a liberal media source no less a few days ago. The entire liberal media were like bulldogs at a press briefing on Thursday because of it.
As I said, nothing will become of this nonsense! I hope it lasts all the way till midterm elections. Then America can get back to business!
Lord Griff

Athens, GA

#901444 May 11, 2013
It was just put out that Pres.Obama wants 14 Governors tried for Treason! No wonder Homeland Security has been buying up bullets, them and civilians!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#901445 May 11, 2013
And IF that be true, perhaps that is why
The Ambassador HAD to die.
Why his/the calls for help were denied.
Under such treasonous activity, a Cover-Up dictates he MUST be disposed of ...

Dead Men Tell No Tales.

It has merit. Where there's smoke there's fire.
And it would tie ALOT of loose ends together, that didn't make sense pior, except in hind-sight where all loose ends knot.

Hopefully into a noose around Obama & Clinton's scrawny necks!

John Galt wrote:
Covering up arms sales by Obama to Al Qaeda.

Realtime wrote:
And what was the US ambassador doing there with only a couple members of his security detail?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#901446 May 11, 2013
PS Good Reading, Info ...

Night All ... Off to Chill! ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901447 May 11, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> As I said, nothing will become of this nonsense! I hope it lasts all the way till midterm elections. Then America can get back to business!
The truth has no agenda, but only exposes liars and frauds for what they are NJ raider.

Better you pretend to know nothing and ignorant and stay in willful denial, as opposed to know the honest truth and destroy your fragile little ego.

You have to admit NJ raider - Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best is LIE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#901449 May 11, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that woman who came up to McCain calling Obama an Arab and a Muslim during the election campaign of 2008 and McCain had to correct her. I'm sure that was you.
What the rest of the press is saying about this BS witch hunt.
The hearing did not prove anything like an administration cover-up or other hysterical allegations of crimes equal to Watergate that some Republicans, such as Representative Steve King and Senator Lindsey Graham, have alleged. Republicans have held numerous hearings and briefings on Benghazi and are threatening to hold even more. It is a level of interest they did not show during George W. Bush’s administration when there were 64 attacks on American diplomatic targets or in the years they spent cutting back diplomatic security budgets.
I'd be hanging my head in shame if i were you.
Remember when O'bama starting talking about his Moslem roots?:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2009/06/...
ABC covered it, you must have missed that.
Obama, D-Ill., and his campaign did everything they could to emphasize his Christianity and de-emphasize the fact that his father, Barack Obama Sr., was born Muslim. He lied about that also-let's face it. And then came Rev Wright who said most definitely O'bama was a Moslem. Hussein O'bama is a liar on all levels.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#901450 May 11, 2013
I laugh at these "Liberal" press comments, I mean anyone who disagrees with their outlandish BS must be liberal. Could it be they are just telling it like it is! THE TRUTH!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Prevented this

#901451 May 11, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> As I said, nothing will become of this nonsense! I hope it lasts all the way till midterm elections. Then America can get back to business!
In June 1995, Clinton issued Presidential Decision Directive 39, which stated that the United States "should deter, defeat and respond vigorously to all terrorist attacks on our territory and against our citizens-wasn't Mrs. Clinton paying attention to her husband? whoops sorry, guess not:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Prevented this

#901452 May 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, It's must really frost you liberals when no Republicans will jump to Bushes defense! Wanna have a good conversation with yourself? Bring up Bush! Mercifully he's gone and has been gone for going on 5 years. He isn't yesterday's newspaper, he's last year's newspaper you idiot!
Obama is keeping Benghazi alive by continuing to lie you warped fool and there is NO embassy in Benghazi you total nutcase...
If O'bama was lost in space during the Benghazi...where was Biden, why is no one asking about Biden...isn't Biden the next in charge when O'bama is lost??? just sayin'.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#901453 May 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right stone mutt__shouldn't you have your pads on and kneeling before your twin retarded end times brother Patriot?
The only thing BIG about Rove's twisting you and your fellow stooges around will be the letdown.
It wouldn't surprise me if Lord Obama gets a pass on Benghazi.

You lefties didn't mind blink when BJ Clinton jammed his meat in his employee's face. Hell, the National Organization of (Leftist) Women continued to support him.

You lefties didn't mind when a border agent was killed by one of the guns Lord Obama's stooge gave to Mexican drug cartels.

You didn't think it was odd when Lord Obama whined about how sequester was going to END LIFE AS WE KNOW IT then flew in his private 747 to Florida to play golf with Tiger THE SAME DAY.

As long as a leftist politician promises to give you more free gubbermint stuff, whip out the moist gubbermint teat for you to suckle, you'll take anything.

You are a pathetic leftist parasite. You can be bought for a EBT card and a free Obamaphone. I doubt Lord Obama could do ANYTHING that would shake your drooling adulation. And the sad part is now almost HALF of the adults in this country are getting gubbermint checks, just like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#901454 May 11, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't surprise me if Lord Obama gets a pass on Benghazi.
You lefties didn't mind blink when BJ Clinton jammed his meat in his employee's face. Hell, the National Organization of (Leftist) Women continued to support him..........
Some of the best presidents loved to spread the love around but that didn't mean they didn't do a bad job. Kennedy is a good case in point, but he was shot after he saved the world from WW3. Then came Clinton, a Rhodes scholar who didn't have to ask his advisors what country he was in when dealing with foreign policy or economics. The only Prez in 30 yrs to bring a balanced budget. Newt Gingrich went after him like the hypocrite he was and that idiot Ken Starr all for nothing wasting taxpayers dollars and time. Its the exactly the same now, Obama despite a congress who won't even pass wind in his direction has got unemployment down and manufacturing coming back to the US. Only those neighbours to the north are doing any better. Unlike the Euro's where unemployment in Spain the moment is in the mid 20's with youth unemployment including those with degrees is at 55%. Now in the face of that Tsunami that Bush and his gang created I'd say it makes your lot look pretty damn lame. Yet its the same ole story, can't win power with policies may as well try n take it with scandals. It won't work it never has, unless of course its a real scandal as in the case of Nixon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#901455 May 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>In June 1995, Clinton issued Presidential Decision Directive 39, which stated that the United States "should deter, defeat and respond vigorously to all terrorist attacks on our territory and against our citizens-wasn't Mrs. Clinton paying attention to her husband? whoops sorry, guess not:)
You quote Clinton like he's some kind of God! Just because he did nothing wrong, doesn't mean he did everything right! Understand that we're talking about 2 different times & climates. Retaliation may have sparked a war in these fragile times. Obama did what he did for his reasons. Nothing you can say can make him guilty so it's a waste of time!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min Cheftell 68,907
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min JOEL 71,208
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min loose cannon 182,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 2 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 2 hr PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Homo Erectus 49,309
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:09PM