Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,386)

Showing posts 827,701 - 827,720 of1,033,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Virginia Tech Killer ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Deranged homicidal democrat... Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Four things that do not exist
Did you notice that the fool only listed three things in that garbled nonsense? Without commas, you've got (1)black conservatives (2) Faux news and (3)truth and facts are redundant.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Then, promptly put the Murdock and Akin position in the heart of the Republican National Convention platform. You don't get any 'points' for this stupid post either. ;-)
Well, that's just a bunch of nonsense.

As for me, I'd stand by any party whose platform included protecting the most vulnerable among us. Because, one day, you might be considered an inconvenience.

At least Republicans didn't have to vote on whether God should be included in their platform so their party's candidate could go ahead and say "God bless America" at the end of his speech.

Pretty bizarre stuff you lefties do.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU filthy trannygash; dont post here....
Are you now Batty Lou as well? Crawl back into your closet, why don'cha, you illiterate elephantman. GFY; you ain't the boss of me or anybody else...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Batty, there's no excuse for you...I mean I just love the way you want everyone to have total amnesia about Dumbya's damned near killing the world, and then you blame your father for YOUR poor life choices that have brought on Type 2 Diabetes.(Maybe you and Christie should have tried for a lap band two-fer? Of course, it doesn't look as though he's missed too much cake since February.)
Assuming Aunt Bettie Lou posts are about you.. eh..moron??

If you're that affected then that must mean you're guilty of something leosnana. Your creativity 18,778 posts is your lack of intelligence, running on empty having fun you idiot...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Did you notice that the fool only listed three things in that garbled nonsense? Without commas, you've got (1)black conservatives (2) Faux news and (3)truth and facts are redundant.
Nitpicker leosass omitted the spaces after (1) and (3).

Nitpickers live and die on needless perfection.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are you now Batty Lou as well? Crawl back into your closet, why don'cha, you illiterate elephantman. GFY; you ain't the boss of me or anybody else...
You can fake your smiles and laughter lily, but can never fake your idiot and stupid...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Facts and truth are DEFINITELY ommitted from the leftist vocabulary. You are living proof, boot lover....
Fenris, the big fat liar, can't even spell omitted...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

WHY ARE WEALTHY AND Nrich BLACKS ARE NOT THE FACE of HELPING THE BLACK COMMUNITY ALL GAY Z AND RICK ROSS HAS TO DO IS THROW UP $100k in the strip club and he is helping the BLACK COMMUNITY because she is stripping to pay thru college lolololo WHEN AND WHERE IS THE SCHOOLS BUILT IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY BY THE ROLE MODELS P DIDDY, MICHEAL JORDAN , BOB JOHNSON, MOST OF THE BLACK SCHOOLS WERE STARTED BY WHITE YEARS AGO AND MANY ARE DYING FOR BLACK ENROLLMENT MORE WHITES ARE APPLYING NAME ONE SCHOOL STARTED IN THE LAST 30 YEARS BY BLACKS ONLY FUNDED AND RUN INDIPENDENTLY I WOULD APPLY SO I COULD LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND THAT ITCH LEOSANNA CAN TEACH BLACK CHILDREN wow
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
As for me, I'd stand by any party whose platform included protecting the most vulnerable among us. Because, one day, you might be considered an inconvenience.
At least Republicans didn't have to vote on whether God should be included in their platform so their party's candidate could go ahead and say "God bless America" at the end of his speech.
Republicans need to avoid the abortion issue if they want to win.

Too many Republican women don't like to be dictated to by men. And they don't attend wacky churches.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU filthy trannygash; dont post here....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Fenris, the big fat liar, can't even spell omitted...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA
We never realize how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun you foul mouth idiot. It`s better to be silent lily and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That kiss of death is exactly what made him a RINO...
You'd think Christie had no idea Obama was doing what any president would have done.

It wasn't like he was Mighty Dog. "Here I come to save the day!" or anything.

Christie's overreaction was totally unnecessary and made him look weak and stupid...or at least I thought so.

Can you imagine a Democrat governor kissing George Bush just because he showed up doing his job?

I'd think the same thing. Embarrassing.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

WHY SHOULD REPUBLICANS BE HONEST BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME AS DEMOCRATS the voter just uses RACE and other things to justify their support wow AMERICA is just racists wow we HAVE NO CHOICE BEEN RACIST FROM DAY ONE WHY WOULD WE CHANGE ITS WHAT MADE THE USA GREAT TAKE ALL RACES YOU WANT US TO BE LIKE IRELAND CANT TELL WHO THE ENEMY IS THE POWERS THAT BE COULDNT DESTROY AMERICA WITH BLACK AND WHITE RACISM THEY ARE UPSET WITH THE N*G AND THE NABISCO SO THEY WENT FOR RELIGION lolololahahahaha MYSTIFIED
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, ambassadors are not allowed to visit consulates.
What is clear about Benghazi is that the American public has never been told the truth and that Obama created a coverup of whatever was actually happening.
Makes me wonder how long we've had people in that area__it was your hero W that normalized diplomatic relations with Libya__back in 04 iirc. Damn W was busy in 04 eh?

The embassy thing is interesting, not to mention mobile as in it moves along with the ambassador. Google it.

I explained this to db wronger once__obviously you weren't here to read along__hah, imagine you not being here lol.

So let's review__the US had a lot of people in Libya, some who were employees of the state department and then some who were not.

Hillary has taken responsibility for the two deceased and three injured state department employees__who will take responsibility for the others?

If you don't know the answer GFY.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think Christie had no idea Obama was doing what any president would have done.
It wasn't like he was Mighty Dog. "Here I come to save the day!" or anything.
Christie's overreaction was totally unnecessary and made him look weak and stupid...or at least I thought so.
Can you imagine a Democrat governor kissing George Bush just because he showed up doing his job?
I'd think the same thing. Embarrassing.
Get on your tranny trike and ride ride ride down to the nearest welfare office, you filthy, diseased boil on the anusoflife....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Fenris, the big fat liar, can't even spell omitted...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA
He who never made a mistake never made a discovery leosnana. You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Vegan students at Calif. high school accused of bullying agriculture students online

Published May 07, 2013

Agriculture students at a Northern California high school say they are being bullied online by fellow students who identify as vegans.

The vegan students allegedly have been posting angry words against Elk Grove High School's agriculture program on social media sites such as Instagram.

ď[One student] keeps posting about goats and sheep and pigs and dead pictures and them being slaughtered,Ē said agriculture student Katie Velon.

Outside vegan groups have also reportedly become involved in the bullying, and some vegan students are passing out fliers on campus. In one instance, meat eaters were called "carcass crunchers."

The agriculture students say they feel misunderstood.

ďI donít think itís fair for people to be saying that, because they donít understand the work we put into all these animals. And itís something we voluntarily do,Ē student Miranda McCurry said.

A vegan student who declined to be identified says she has not passed out any fliers and no vegan student has called a fellow student a "carcass cruncher."

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton was an utter and total failure. The statement refers to Clinton's unwillingness to remedy the problem of international terrorism. Much has been said and written about Clinton, but facts are facts, and the facts show that Clinton did not protect America from terrorism, in particular Osama bin Laden.
I thought you might find the following article from snopes.com interesting: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/clinton.asp "Concluding what is likely to be the final major trial in the calamitous explosion at the World Trade Center in 1993, a Federal jury in Manhattan yesterday convicted Ramzi Ahmed Yousef of directing and helping carry out the deadly bomb plot to punish the United States for its support of Israel.

After deliberating for three days, the jury also convicted a second man, Eyad Ismoil, whom prosecutors had accused of driving the yellow Ryder van that carried the bomb into the Trade Center's underground garage. Both men fled the country on the night of the bombing, one of the deadliest acts of terrorism ever committed on American soil. The bombing caused six deaths, hundreds of injuries and millions of dollars in property damage, and it forever changed the way many Americans viewed their security." Benjamin Weiser/nytimes.com/archives How many terrorists who killed Americans on U S soil did Bush W. hunt down ,prosecute, and imprison? Answer:Zero.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans need to avoid the abortion issue if they want to win.
Too many Republican women don't like to be dictated to by men. And they don't attend wacky churches.
If the Democrats didn't place abortion front and center every election cycle just so that Republicans are given no other choice but to respond...and if Democrats didn't insist on all taxpayers funding Planned Parenthood, then it wouldn't become an issue.

It's a tactic used by liberals. The last time, they morphed it into some sort of war against women all because of birth contol.

I mean, really. Someone from another planet would think we've lost our friggin' minds on this part of the globe. They'd probably want to exterminate us just to put us out of our misery.

A war on women because of free birth control? Just how stupid are we?

Seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 827,701 - 827,720 of1,033,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 42,926
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Grand Birther 167,377
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,000
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 24 min boundary painter 326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min boundary painter 4,020
Abby 4-16 41 min Mister Tonka 29
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min prognosticator 96,006
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search