Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#901260 May 11, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Of course the White House and State Department were 'more involved', they were the ones receiving the e-mails from the CIA. Not mentioning that they were 'more involved' doesn't mean to deny it---some things can be left for 'knowledgeable sources' to assume--- Some posters , like you, on here can be soooooooo obtuse.
They changed crucial facts that became a lie about a video.

Which anyone with a brain knew were lies from the get go.

However, I'm just tickled pink the truth is finally emerging and conservatives are being vindicated.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#901262 May 11, 2013
Totalitarian Democrats practicing fascism again:

The IRS acknowledging that it targeted conservative political groups during the 2012 election season

People should be fire and Obama should be impeached for Benghazi

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#901263 May 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he doesn't release anything. This is a non story.
If he refuses, the story will just be beginning.

The liberal media are asking questions now. There's no one left to protect him and lie for him anymore.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#901264 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
No need to worry ,Lily. There is nothing in the e-mails that could even suggest any cover-up or lying to the press--just like there was nothing to the climate scientist's East Anglia e-mail hacking controversy. Check this out: http://www.climatesciencewatch.org/2011/04/28... “Climategate: What Really Happened?” appears in the current issue of Mother Jones and was posted online April 21. In this highly recommended article, reporter Kate Sheppard does, on the whole, an excellent job of telling the story of the 1000+ emails by climate scientists that were stolen from a server at the University of East Anglia in the UK and posted online in November 2009. She covers the subsequent ‘scandal’ spun up by global warming skeptics and denialists in their attempt to discredit climate science and climate scientists."
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#901265 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
If it is a non-story, Ms. Kneepads, then why wouldn't he just release them?

Because he doesn't want everybody to know that him getting re-elected was more important than four peoples' lives.

It was more important to him and B!tch Hillary to maintain the myth that LORD OBAMA DEFEATED TERRORISM than telling the truth to the families of the dead consulate employees.

But since Lord Obama is a leftist and you support leftists (even ones that have their genitalia sucked and ejaculate in their employee's face, as we've discussed before) you want everybody to STOP LOOKING AT BENGHAZI.

Sorry, Kneepads. This is going to be big.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#901268 May 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Totalitarian Democrats practicing fascism again:
The IRS acknowledging that it targeted conservative political groups during the 2012 election season
People should be fire and Obama should be impeached for Benghazi
It says that the I.R.S.'targeted' conservative groups for audit, but there might have been mounting evidence of tax evasion and fraud by them too---if the huge amount of evidence of Republican voting fraud is any indication of possible wrongdoing in other areas. If you can obstruct a person's right to vote then it is not a big leap to believe you're also capable of other unpatriotic actions like not paying your taxes.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#901269 May 11, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he doesn't want everybody to know that him getting re-elected was more important than four peoples' lives.
It was more important to him and B!tch Hillary to maintain the myth that LORD OBAMA DEFEATED TERRORISM than telling the truth to the families of the dead consulate employees.
But since Lord Obama is a leftist and you support leftists (even ones that have their genitalia sucked and ejaculate in their employee's face, as we've discussed before) you want everybody to STOP LOOKING AT BENGHAZI.
You must be the only stupid soothsayer. You're claiming that Obama won't release the e-mails --- if you're as bad on fortune telling as you are on grammar then your predictions don't have a fart's chance in a wind tunnel of being true.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#901270 May 11, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like a new day has dawned. Took a while for me to get my head around it this afternoon.
Fox is no longer the only voice crying in the wilderness. The liberal media have finally snapped out of their Obama-induced semi-coma. Took a while, but better late than never.
It was almost surreal watching the flood gates open today at that press conference.
It oftentimes saddens me that lies are much more popular among the masses than truths are. IMHO, this happens because truths aren't dressed up pretty and sugar-coated nearly as much as lies are. Truths simply are what they are while lies are what their creators want them to be. IOWs, lies are the welcomed painted ladies of the night whereas truths are viewed as ugly interloping intruders.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#901271 May 11, 2013
We know when the phone rang at 3 am the President didn’t answer it and Four Americans Died!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#901272 May 11, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right stone mutt__shouldn't you have your pads on and kneeling before your twin retarded end times brother Patriot?

The only thing BIG about Rove's twisting you and your fellow stooges around will be the letdown.

Lapeer, MI

#901273 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>It's still better journalism than Beck & Hannity's spunk rag wipees, The Weekly Standard and Rupert Murdock's Wall Street Journal.
Being a Feces Epicurean, your palate critique of real food is hilarious.

Do you own a jester's outfit, too, besides that silly soiled Chef's Hat?

You're the only Chef I've ever seen that carries a toilet plunger around as a spatula:]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#901274 May 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Targeting" any group is not the American way.
If what you say is true John, why is the poor (ghettos) of America neglected every year, every month, every day? Why was the top 2% the only ones to profit during this past recession? Why was there laws that had to be passed for blacks to be treated fairly, not equal but fairly? Why is it such a big deal that we now have our 1st notable black president? Why does white school districts receive more govt funding than black school districts? Why if 2 people arrested, one black & one white for the same crime, the black convict is more likely to receive prison time than the white convict? You really have no leg to stand on John, when you've never been targeted.

Lapeer, MI

#901275 May 11, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> gore is a joke.the only green he is concerned with is what he can put in his pockets.
Didn't he also receive a propaganda award from the Nobel Committee like the Magic Negro did?

I think he also won the Hanging Chad Award, too.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#901276 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>Bush W denied numerous Congressional subpoenas for him to even talk with them about the attacks.
Maybe the obama admin shouldn't have offered up their lie without a subpoena.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901277 May 11, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Must be a bunch of crackers on this thread. You have;
- Posted over 40 times today, already
- 52 different posts have debunked the crap you spew
- 2 count em 2 posters agreed with you.
You are even more inane than "real dumb" and that is saying something.
Keep it up.
Peace
KMA
PS: Lets hear. All you "poop" lovers speak out, admit you buy into the crap he spews. "dem", "silly", "real slime", "real dumb", "sonic", "pdumb", etal. Now is your chance.
You poor programmed envious moron. You aren't even smart enough to see just how stupid you really are. jealousy must be real hard on a under achieving azz like you? Counting others posts coming to any conclusion that makes you feel good about your fat ugly worthless self...I love it, yea clown. How many post do you suppose you have done since I was last on here, doofus. Just once try and make some kind of sense.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#901278 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
What an idiot you are
What time did you and realtime start drinking this morning?

Lapeer, MI

#901279 May 11, 2013
<quoted text> It says that the I.R.S.'targeted' conservative groups for audit, but there might have been mounting evidence of tax evasion and fraud by them too---if the huge amount of evidence of Republican voting fraud is any indication of possible wrongdoing in other areas. If you can obstruct a person's right to vote then it is not a big leap to believe you're also capable of other unpatriotic actions like not paying your taxes.
"Mounting Evidence" is what climbs up onto your fanny every night.

Your abilities for creating lies falls laughably short, Dood:]

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#901280 May 11, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
They changed crucial facts that became a lie about a video.
Which anyone with a brain knew were lies from the get go.
However, I'm just tickled pink the truth is finally emerging and conservatives are being vindicated.
So, now you're saying that the intelligence community , even the Israelis , who believed that there were connections between the Cairo riots that were set off by the incendiary 'video and the attackers of the Benghazi consulate should be just dismissed by the Obama Administration. You 're asking the President of the United States to ignore intelligence information and advice from our strongest allies in the Middle East because you believe it was all useless lies and innuendo? One things has been proved and it is that you are no intelligence officer , spy analyst, or diplomat, So, what do you know that's valid here?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#901281 May 11, 2013
If I was a Diplomat/Ambassador serving in this administration and this President/Secretary of State told me they had my Back I’ll be shaking in my Boots!! We can see by Hillary testimony these four dead Americans were “Foot Notes” what’s really brash when she said ‘What Difference does it Make’ COLD!!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#901282 May 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the obama admin shouldn't have offered up their lie without a subpoena.
There was no need for a subpoena, it was the President who freely offered to tell the Congress what he thought and when he thought it. Is this really your BIG SCANDAL?'President offers his best-guessed estimates of what happened at Benghazi , but never insists that his opinions are the whole truth . He tells the Congress to, by all means , approve of further investigations of Benghazi until we have all the facts. Yeah, some 'scandal'.:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min Mandela 70,098
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,621
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 hr shell 365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 6 hr Harem 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 7 hr Godly 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]