Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,378)

Showing posts 827,541 - 827,560 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898358
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In case you missed it phkface Carol was responding to my post re: the CIA base. The CIA base that she thinks is irrelevant because it doesn't fit in to FOX's bullsht conspiracy.
Glen Doherty and Ty Woods didn't work for Hillary__their safety wasn't her responsibility.
Someone is responsible for the CIA and that base and those people at the embassy who did not receive any help after repeated requests.

Lying and covering one's own ass and position of power doesn't cut it.

Do you honestly believe you weren't lied to about that attack in the days and weeks following?

Has anyone been held responsible after eight long months of trying to get some honest answers?

Answer me that.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898359
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Common knowledge moron__are you another dunce who can't force himself away from FOX?
You, the Queen of copy & past is saying "Common knowledge"?

Baawwaahhh!!!!

Idiot. Wrong, idiot, as usual. Back it up sleazeball.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898360
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In case you missed it phkface Carol was responding to my post re: the CIA base. The CIA base that she thinks is irrelevant because it doesn't fit in to FOX's bullsht conspiracy.
Glen Doherty and Ty Woods didn't work for Hillary__their safety wasn't her responsibility.
"phkface carol"? Slow down on those beers, drunk!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898361
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>

He never stood behind Murdock and Akin. Just the opposite. He condemned their oversimplified statements and distanced himself from them.

You get no points for that post.
Then, promptly put the Murdock and Akin position in the heart of the Republican National Convention platform. You don't get any 'points' for this stupid post either. ;-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898362
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The rightwing war mongers disagree with you; they're pushing for involvement.
The only ones pushing for involvement in Syria are Obama and Quislings like McCain.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898363
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Common knowledge moron__are you another dunce who can't force himself away from FOX?
Common knowledge? Bullsht, realtime. Post your source...billy bob from rotary doesn't count.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898364
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ITS FUNNY HOW THE LIBERAL WEALTHY HAVE BEEN ENDING POVERTY FOR SO MANY YEARS WHAT I FIND FUNNY IS THEY KEEP GETTING RICHER AL GORE, BILL & HILLARY CLINTON,JOHN KERRY,GAY Z, P DUMMY, MAGIC lolol JOHNSON(hey magic hey boi)LOVE YOUR LOVELY SON,I LOVE HOW THEY MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR THEIR CHILDREN but yours dont count, HEY DIDNT THEy HAVE LAWS AGAINST DISCRIMINATING AGAINST GAYS WHAT HAS OBAMA REALLY DONE FOR ANYONE REALLY HATE CRIME LAWS WERE IN PLACE TO PROTECT GAYS WAY BEFORE OBAMA YOU KNOW HIS PRESIDENCY IS REALLY A FRAUD TO DISTRACT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE INTO THINKING HE REALLY IS DOING SOMETHING OR THE PRESIDENCY REALLY MATTERS HILLARY COME GET YOUR MONEY GIRL F THE SUCKER VOTER lololol
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898365
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Another Criminal Democrat busted...

As police and the FBI try to piece together how the three women and a 6-year-old girl, who police believe is the daughter of one of the women, remained captive for more than a decade in a densely populated section of Cleveland, the women were released Tuesday from a local hospital and returned to their families

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/07/2-ohio-t...
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898366
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You allowed 9/11 to happen as much as Bush or Clinton did.
As much as I wish this current president would resign and become a professional golfer or basketball coach, I would never blame him for something like 9/11.
I don't even blame Clinton who was asleep at the wheel during the plotting of 9/11.
Why would anyone blame any president for 9/11 instead of those who are responsible?
For one, Bush was more than well informed of the plot of 9/11 by the Clinton administration. So much so, they even went into detail about hijacking air planes & who was behind the attack. He ignored all warnings!

The CIA & FBI both told him of the activities of the eventual terrorist, all of them. He ordered them to terminate their investigation. He was involved in numerous joint ventures as partners with (Osama Bin Laden) an international terrorist. At the least he should charged, trialled, and hang for an accomplice & aiding & abetting an international fugitive.

Clinton knew of the plot, & passed that info on to his predecessor. What more could he had did? The kamikaze/suicide hijackers wasn't even on American soil when Clinton was president. What would you rather he did? Invade a sovereign nation under the pretense of a plot to hijack airplanes & use them as missles? Well he would've been invading numerous sovereign nations because there were multinational terrorist involved.

Stop trying to put Clinton in Bush's category. Clinton did his job, Bush didn't!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898367
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What's with your need to lie about this sht over and over when you've been proven wrong???
The UN inspectors were a joke, inspecting only when and where Saddam permitted.

You have no proof otherwise.

But why not send UN inspectors to Iran and North Korea?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898368
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Poll for people here -

Benghazi - Coverup/Lies by Clinton/Obama?

Yes/No

I say "obvious coverup"

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898369
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone is responsible for the CIA and that base and those people at the embassy who did not receive any help after repeated requests.
Lying and covering one's own ass and position of power doesn't cut it.
Do you honestly believe you weren't lied to about that attack in the days and weeks following?
Has anyone been held responsible after eight long months of trying to get some honest answers?
Answer me that.
How many times are you going to beat that dead horse? FoxNews has already moved on after 'Fast&Furious', Solyndra, Fisker , Benghazi, Newtown , Boston Marathon bombings, were all proved to NOT BE Government conspiracies , cover-ups, or international terrorist activity;so why can't you? It has been proved by an exhaustive Congressional report that despite mistakes being made, there was no cover-up and no 'lying to the American public or Congress by the Obama Administration. FoxNews knows that it won't do any good attacking this President out of hatred for him and for no good reasons . FoxNews has shifted their attacks toward the State Department to focus on the woman who headed the State Department and now is the popular front runner to be the 2016 Democrat Presidential nominee; Hillary Rodman Clinton. It sticks in FoxNews guts that no matter what they do ,evil or legal, they just can't keep those Clintons down!:-D

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898370
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone is responsible for the CIA and that base and those people at the embassy who did not receive any help after repeated requests.
Lying and covering one's own ass and position of power doesn't cut it.
Do you honestly believe you weren't lied to about that attack in the days and weeks following?
Has anyone been held responsible after eight long months of trying to get some honest answers?
Answer me that.
Realtime thinks he's THE expert on benghazi because someone showed him an image on google earth.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898371
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jimmy wrote:
Another Criminal Democrat busted...
As police and the FBI try to piece together how the three women and a 6-year-old girl, who police believe is the daughter of one of the women, remained captive for more than a decade in a densely populated section of Cleveland, the women were released Tuesday from a local hospital and returned to their families
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/07/2-ohio-t...
Wonder if the kidnapper cast absentee Obama ballots for the three women?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898372
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> For one, Bush was more than well informed of the plot of 9/11 by the Clinton administration. So much so, they even went into detail about hijacking air planes & who was behind the attack. He ignored all warnings!
The CIA & FBI both told him of the activities of the eventual terrorist, all of them. He ordered them to terminate their investigation. He was involved in numerous joint ventures as partners with (Osama Bin Laden) an international terrorist. At the least he should charged, trialled, and hang for an accomplice & aiding & abetting an international fugitive.
Clinton knew of the plot, & passed that info on to his predecessor. What more could he had did? The kamikaze/suicide hijackers wasn't even on American soil when Clinton was president. What would you rather he did? Invade a sovereign nation under the pretense of a plot to hijack airplanes & use them as missles? Well he would've been invading numerous sovereign nations because there were multinational terrorist involved.
Stop trying to put Clinton in Bush's category. Clinton did his job, Bush didn't!
Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you....
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898373
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

THE POOR AL GORE IS NOW WORTH $200mil MAN DEMOCRATIC POLITICIANS REALLY KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THEIR POVERTY lolololololo BARRY & MOOCHELLE NEXT IN LINE GET YOURS lolololo BLACK VOTERS GOT A PHONE FROM BUSH AND THEY CALLED IT AN OBAMA PHONE lolololol FUN KNEE O BOB JOHNSON DAUGHTER GOT MARRIED TO MONEY HE WAS WHITE LOLOLOLolo SOLD OUT BET POCKETS ARE FAT EVEN AFTER PAYING HIS WIFE HALF AND THEN SHE MARRIED THE JUDGE lololol I LOVE BLACK AMERICA ONLY ONE PROBLEM IT HAS NO LEADER
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898374
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Crimes Against Humanity

As I write this, the technocrats in Brussels are lining up to enforce an Act designed put an end to our seeds. The saving and resowing of 'real' seeds. Those in high places believe we need to 'move-on' concerning the control of the food chain. It's time for total control. Only seeds registered and licensed by the State will be legal. And only those with money will be able to afford to do this exercise. The corporations will own the seeds and fulfill their ambition to have 'full spectrum dominance' of the food chain.“He who controls food controls the people”. Checkmate.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/civil-dis...

----

Big Brother is watching everything that you do on the Internet and listening to everything that you say on your phone. Every single day in America, the U.S. government intercepts and stores nearly 2 billion emails, phone calls and other forms of electronic communication. Former NSA employees have come forward and have described exactly what is taking place, and this surveillance activity has been reported on by prominent news organizations such as the Washington Post, Fox News and CNN, but nobody really seems to get too upset about it.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/the-us-go...

----

DHS Whistleblower Labeled Domestic Terrorist (Censored from 60 Minutes)

When the people within government act beyond the law -

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/dhs-whist...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898375
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> For one, Bush was more than well informed of the plot of 9/11 by the Clinton administration. So much so, they even went into detail about hijacking air planes & who was behind the attack. He ignored all warnings!
The CIA & FBI both told him of the activities of the eventual terrorist, all of them. He ordered them to terminate their investigation. He was involved in numerous joint ventures as partners with (Osama Bin Laden) an international terrorist. At the least he should charged, trialled, and hang for an accomplice & aiding & abetting an international fugitive.
Clinton knew of the plot, & passed that info on to his predecessor. What more could he had did? The kamikaze/suicide hijackers wasn't even on American soil when Clinton was president. What would you rather he did? Invade a sovereign nation under the pretense of a plot to hijack airplanes & use them as missles? Well he would've been invading numerous sovereign nations because there were multinational terrorist involved.
Stop trying to put Clinton in Bush's category. Clinton did his job, Bush didn't!
"No One Predicted the ‘Non-Traditional’ Hijacking" - abc news

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898376
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When Clinton Lied... America Died... President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.
"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.
Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.
Clinton Starts war with Iraq because of Nuclear weapons you idiot...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Still lying about your puppets?? Everybody remembers the old, stupid Floriduh lines.

The lines above are a direct copy of Floriduh's stupidity prior to the election.

After Rmoney got his butt kicked, Waxturd retired the disgustingly racist Floriduh.

But he continues on with the rest of his menagerie.

----------

Clinton waged an air war. Lost no American lives.

Tell us how many Americans died in Bush's stupid invasion and failure?? Y'know, the one where he signed a Surrender Treaty with the Iraqi's.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898377
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN says your full of sht dave. No evidence rebels used chemical weapons.
Stopped by and Guess What??

I caught little Nancy talking thru his stinky mouth again. The one below his missing spine.

Here's some reality to temper your stupidity;

""UN investigator suggests it was Syria's rebels who used chemical weapons
Rebel forces denied the claims by Carla Del Ponte. The UN commission she leads emphasized today that the investigators had not yet reached conclusive findings.""

""The woman leading the UN investigation into possible chemical weapon use in Syria said yesterday that witness and victim testimonies indicate that Syrian rebels likely used chemical weapons such as the nerve gas sarin.

The commission she leads, however, tempered her comments with a statement today announcing that it had not yet reached "conclusive findings." Rebel forces denied the claims.""

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-secu...

----------
Took about 10 seconds to prove you're a clueless idiot again, Nancy.

We don't know who used nerve gas, and until we're 100% sure, we should keep our noses out of it.

Why is it that Americans can't afford to take care of their own nation, yet we can always find the money to start wars with other nations??

It'a because of airheads like you, Nancy. Those with no spine but a big, stinky mouth.

Like Bush didn't provide enough evidence of how stupid it is to get involved in other nations' affairs.

George Washington said it best. You've likely never heard of him.

----------

""a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification”….
“And it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens (who devote themselves to the favorite nation), facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country,”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 827,541 - 827,560 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 1 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••