Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,377)

Showing posts 827,521 - 827,540 of1,078,505
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Always Right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
nice....
Rubio’s Plan to Shrink the Republican Vote
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/rubios...
it was to be expected after all the GOP FAILURES, ;)
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, ABC News obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that showed they were "extensively" edited from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version.
The question is who made those "extensive" changes and what was the motive for doing so.
Then the lies began.
Even the liberal media thinks that's a big no-no.
Fox suspected it all along.
Yep. They found that a politician edited the talking based on political motivations!!!! Go try to impeach, see how that turns out. Conservatives are so deep in their fantasy world that they think this is a massive political scandal. You're hate and ignorance is shining through big time Aunt Fanny!! Funny thing happened on the way to “lies to the American people should be investigated,” THEY WERE, with the Accountability Review Board issuing a scathing report on State Department policy issues that have existed for two decades. Way too many people are squealing who didn’t even bother to read it.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/2...

After Susan Rice’s appearance all hell broke loose, with the result being all about how the Administration chose to characterize the event so close to an election.

If the Joint Chief Chairman Dempsey, former CIA Director Panetta, David Petraeus, the Pentagon and everyone else can’t convince you that there wasn’t the time for the military to get to Benghazi, because they didn’t have a presence inside Libya, then nothing will.

“I take responsibility.”– Secretary Hillary Clinton.
When the Accountability Review Board came out she started implementing changes, which continue today with Secretary Kerry.

The persons directly in charge of okaying security were relieved of duty at the State Department.

Sorry to throw cold water on all your delusions and fantasies, but, so far, no cover up. Lol. Time to start rooting around for another scandal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Bernard Goldberg Smacks Down Huckabee: Benghazi Will Not Drive Obama Out Of Office
"On (Huckabee’s) radio show, he said recently that Barack Obama would not survive Benghazi, that he wouldn’t be able to serve out his second term because of Benghazi. This is wishful thinking masquerading as political analysis. Barack Obama is going nowhere because by and large the American people don’t care about Benghazi."
http://www.newshounds.us/bernard_goldberg_sma...
just because 8% of us don't like the black guy in the WH, it doesn't mean he's going anywhere. anyway, when that 8% gets worked up over something most of us just start laughing about it. sorry 8%, we just don't take you seriously. maybe if you didn't insist on watching the dumb-down-network....
BTW sonicfiller: We Obama opponents are not racist. We just don't like his white half-azz either you bigot...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Police in Port Angeles, Wash., have arrested a man accused of using a bulldozer to destroy two homes and power lines.

"A person with a piece of heavy equipment that was very upset, struck two homes in the area and also a truck," Jim Borte with the Clallam County Sheriff's Department told KOMO-TV.

Jesse Major, a 19-year-old student who said his grandmother lives in one of the damaged homes, told the paper that Swegle is known in the neighborhood because he sometimes digs seemingly random holes with a bulldozer late at night

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/10/barr...

(time to start searching for bodies)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Bernard Goldberg Smacks Down Huckabee: Benghazi Will Not Drive Obama Out Of Office
"On (Huckabee’s) radio show, he said recently that Barack Obama would not survive Benghazi, that he wouldn’t be able to serve out his second term because of Benghazi. This is wishful thinking masquerading as political analysis. Barack Obama is going nowhere because by and large the American people don’t care about Benghazi."
http://www.newshounds.us/bernard_goldberg_sma...
just because 8% of us don't like the black guy in the WH, it doesn't mean he's going anywhere. anyway, when that 8% gets worked up over something most of us just start laughing about it. sorry 8%, we just don't take you seriously. maybe if you didn't insist on watching the dumb-down-network....
As if Huckabee has any credibility....He's just pumping up the rightwing Christian hate machine.

Imagine if he became President? Remember this lovely family photo?
The mother is strangling the dog, now we know where the son got it from (recall he and a friend skinned and hung a dog at boyscout camp?) Oh please, he needs to go away.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HoDij8Z2tHY/S9NHO79...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Police in Port Angeles, Wash., have arrested a man accused of using a bulldozer to destroy two homes and power lines.
"A person with a piece of heavy equipment that was very upset, struck two homes in the area and also a truck," Jim Borte with the Clallam County Sheriff's Department told KOMO-TV.
Jesse Major, a 19-year-old student who said his grandmother lives in one of the damaged homes, told the paper that Swegle is known in the neighborhood because he sometimes digs seemingly random holes with a bulldozer late at night
Hey lily, I hope all is well with you. I see no change in the dumbassed wingers on here. Their simple little minds are consumed with Obama hatred and a daily dose of Fox implants.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> ghost you have mistaken me for a liberal.. libs are the ones who base their opinions on what their told , you should know that by now simply because you're one of those people. if obama said dogshit taste good you would have spoon in hand ready for a shitfeast.. I'm an actual thinking person who looks at facts and forms an opinon based on truth and rational thought .
George W Bush's 8yr stint makes Obama look like the Messiah you racist republicans call him, right or wrong?

Bush holds the record for most time on vacation/away from the WH. More than any other president including Barack Obama, right or wrong?

George Bush made this nations security weaker. Evidenced by 9/11 right or wrong.

George Bush had ties with Osama Bin Laden that go as far back as the 80s, & as recent as 00"-01", right or wrong?

Bush sr was at a dinner with Bin Laden's family when the first plane hit the first building, right or wrong?

Bush sr incapacitated Saddam's weapons program, Bill Clinton destroyed it with his air strikes following his signing of the Iraq liberation act, right or wrong? UN inspectors inspected Iraqs military facilities, underground bunkers, & general storage buildings on numerous occasion & found nothing, right or wrong? Al Qaeda was responsible for 9/11, but Bush invaded Iraq when Saddam had nothing to do with it. Bush knew Saddam had nothing to do with it & deliberately lied to the American people like both Iraq & Al Qaeda was responsible, right or wrong? Both the CIA & FBI, along with Clinton's Sect of Defense informed the Bush administration of the appending attacks. The CIA & FBI even told Bush about the activities of the suspected terrorist in America & Bush told them both to terminate their investigations, right or wrong?

I can continue, but I'm tired of Bush already!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>BTW sonicfiller: We Obama opponents are not racist. We just don't like his white half-azz either you bigot...
Sho yea do BUBBA!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Mile wrote:
Pressure will be put on Clinton to testify once again.
If she does, will she throw herself under the bus or will she bring down Obama with her? My money is on the later. May take a while but Impeachment is a distinct possibility.
Obama the enemy within!
A fool and his money are soon parted; whatya got?$5 bucks?

There will be no impeachment, no one will resign, you're all fools.
Next?
Waste some more money Darryl.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lily, I hope all is well with you. I see no change in the dumbassed wingers on here. Their simple little minds are consumed with Obama hatred and a daily dose of Fox implants.
Hi Grey, I know! It's incredible isn't it? Another 4 years and they'll all be dead of heart attacks! Especially when Hillary gets elected!
Always Right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Okay philosopher, let's look at some facts, them you give me your opinion. Barack Obama now is paying for Bush's 2 unfunded wars right or wrong?
Barack Obama was handed a shithole of a mess economically from Georg Bush's mistakes, right or wrong?
Barack Obama has tried to pass jobs bills on numerous occasions, only for the republicans to oppose each of them without presenting their own, right or wrong?
The Republican party as a whole vowed to oppose everything Barack Obama tried to pass in attempt to make him a 1 term president. They even said this publicly, right or wrong?
Barack Obama ran on his healthcare plan & won, meaning the majority of Americans supported his plan, & in a democracy, majority rules! Right or wrong?
If you're a true philosopher give me your opinion honestly! Then I'll hit you with all the right or wrongs of George W. Bush.
VERY BRILLIANT.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Sorry I mean breakfast
Democratic USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
Sorry I mean breakfast
Have a good one partner.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Let's investigate!!!!!!!!!!

June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.

February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Truck bomb kills 17.

February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.

July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
Suicide bomber kills two.

December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.

March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.

September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.

January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.

July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.

March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls' school instead.

September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.

Yep, that president Cheney and his little sidekick really kept us safe, not to mention 911 in 2001.

And no lies to boot!!
Democratic USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hi Grey, I know! It's incredible isn't it? Another 4 years and they'll all be dead of heart attacks! Especially when Hillary gets elected!
Can't wait on that one! ;)

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Mile wrote:
Pressure will be put on Clinton to testify once again.
If she does, will she throw herself under the bus or will she bring down Obama with her? My money is on the later. May take a while but Impeachment is a distinct possibility.
Obama the enemy within!
Maybe this time they will force her to testify under oath.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
When I said to another poster earlier it wasn't about an attack on an embassy and four dead Americans but, rather, the president lying about it...
Well, I take that back. It most definitely IS about the attack on that embassy and four dead Americans. And why we still have no answers as to why it happened and who is responsible for it happening after repeated requests for help were denied.
The president continuing to lie about was just salt being rubbed into an open wound.
The coverup was just as aggregious as the attack.
Fully agree.
He needs to be removed one way or another, IMAO

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
Let's investigate!!!!!!!!!!
June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.
February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Truck bomb kills 17.
February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.
July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
Suicide bomber kills two.
December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.
March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.
September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.
January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.
July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.
March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls' school instead.
September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.
Yep, that president Cheney and his little sidekick really kept us safe, not to mention 911 in 2001.
And no lies to boot!!
These were all caused by the same video that O'bama-Hillary and Susan Rice refer to. Settles that mess huh?:)

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Just another Union worker trying to help O'bama create jobs. Do you have a problem with that?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think he never monitored the situation & never received updates through his advisors & staff???
Panetta said he did.
That's a lie!!! Panatta said after the 5:30 meeting (which lasted 15 minutes) they never heard from the president or the White House again that night. I know because I was sitting here listening to him talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 827,521 - 827,540 of1,078,505
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Beavis 174,477
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Chicago, IL (Dec '11) 29 min Brian Shepard 116
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 41 min Brian Shepard 297
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min TRD 67,877
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min Terry rigsby 48,843
Police Blotter (Jun '10) 57 min mewxico bOy 18
Five More Cool Technologies 1 hr Joshua Krause 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••