Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,376)

Showing posts 827,501 - 827,520 of1,078,451
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
For all you Obama haters the enemy is surely within. "Haters unite is the only union you baggers ever support. Pure simple!!!
You have to admit ghost - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE.

The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide.': Barack Hussein Obama
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
For all you Obama haters the enemy is surely within. "Haters unite is the only union you baggers ever support. Pure simple!!!
I've never understood why many stay prisoner to one ideology/party? Whether you sit on the left or the right, lies & cover-ups should never be tolerated.

There is something deeply rotten within your current government, surely even the left can now smell it.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out stupid and fanaticism is a full time job with righties. Besides you baggers are always expecting others to direct you.
ghost you have mistaken me for a liberal.. libs are the ones who base their opinions on what their told , you should know that by now simply because you're one of those people. if obama said dogshit taste good you would have spoon in hand ready for a shitfeast.. I'm an actual thinking person who looks at facts and forms an opinon based on truth and rational thought .
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never understood why many stay prisoner to one ideology/party? Whether you sit on the left or the right, lies & cover-ups should never be tolerated.
There is something deeply rotten within your current government, surely even the left can now smell it.
Show me proof that your smell wasn't malfuctioning during the 8 years of the worst example of leadership in our history that the Republicans administered? Tell me why that all recessions and depressions were after an eight year reign of the Republicans. Republicans and the current Congress are our nations biggest enemies....Talk about the enemy within?????

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
they follow obama like the cult members that followed jim jones,they only see what their told to see and refuse to see anything else.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> ghost you have mistaken me for a liberal.. libs are the ones who base their opinions on what their told , you should know that by now simply because you're one of those people. if obama said dogshit taste good you would have spoon in hand ready for a shitfeast.. I'm an actual thinking person who looks at facts and forms an opinon based on truth and rational thought .
Got that right... bumpass ghost will eat anything obama or his handlers shit on plate..
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> ghost you have mistaken me for a liberal.. libs are the ones who base their opinions on what their told , you should know that by now simply because you're one of those people. if obama said dogshit taste good you would have spoon in hand ready for a shitfeast.. I'm an actual thinking person who looks at facts and forms an opinon based on truth and rational thought .
Sure you are....You aren't at all concerned with Women's rights, Homosexuals, healthcare, abortions, the elderly, lie induced wars, both parties have the power grab mentality, but as most Americans are showing more and more it's you baggers that are out of touch. Most every opinion you baggers give comes directly from Fox news. It's the watering hole for morons, and most with an IQ over 50 can see that.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me proof that your smell wasn't malfuctioning during the 8 years of the worst example of leadership in our history that the Republicans administered? Tell me why that all recessions and depressions were after an eight year reign of the Republicans. Republicans and the current Congress are our nations biggest enemies....Talk about the enemy within?????
You still have to admit ghost - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE. Admit it ghost??
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You have to admit ghost - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE.
The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide.': Barack Hussein Obama
You mean the truth as instructed by Fox news to their sheep? George Bush is the all time winner when it comes to lies and stupidity. Where were you while he and his party was destroying America and a few other nations?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the truth as instructed by Fox news to their sheep? George Bush is the all time winner when it comes to lies and stupidity. Where were you while he and his party was destroying America and a few other nations?
If NOT for obama, Benghazi would NOT be an issue you idiot. It was obama's war in libya you fool... Your obsession and addiction to FoxNews is amusing...

Still you have to admit and be honest ghost - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best is LIE.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Got that right... bumpass ghost will eat anything obama or his handlers shit on plate..
So says the Foxhead....Tooo funny!!!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Panetta said, though he did meet with Obama at a 5 o'clock prescheduled gathering, the president left operational details, including knowledge of what resources were available to help the Americans under siege, "up to us."
In fact, Panetta says that the night of 9/11, he did not communicate with a single person at the White House.
Obama did not call or communicate in anyway with the defense secretary that night. There were no calls about what was going on in Benghazi. He never called to check-in.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/panetta-o...
You can see the video of his testimony on this same link.
Panetta was not the only source of updates.

This lie you keep telling is getting old.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
We all realize you pay nothing into Medicare or anything else. You have your hand out. The fact remains I paid and still do pay into Medicare. This past year about 10 times what Medicare paid out for my claims. About the same for my wife.
Why must you always lie?
Peace
KMA
Peace
KMA
Ha Ha Ha. You, the one accusing us working people of having their hand out, has your own hand out. How is suckling that government teat working out for you.

Too funny Eed.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the Foxhead....Tooo funny!!!
Your obsession and addiction to FoxNews is amusing ghost... You have to admit - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE and YOU too ghost!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If NOT for obama, Benghazi would NOT be an issue you idiot. It was obama's war in libya you fool... Your obsession and addiction to FoxNews is amusing...
Still you have to admit and be honest ghost - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best is LIE.
Sooo the bigger picture you choose to ignore....Do all of the Iraqi lies ring a bell???? Does the millios of lives sacrificed and the trillions lost mean anything to you baggers???Suddenly when Obama becomes president all you wingnuts have all of the answers???? Anyone so dense as to curtsy to the likes of Hannity, Rush, Coulter and those obvious morons deserves at the very least a handicap parking sticker. But then again most of their supporters are old, white, religious haters anyone, so programming them is as easy as pie. Fanatical, moralistic, judgemental bigots incompasses 90% of your kind..
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
Okay philosopher, let's look at some facts, them you give me your opinion. Barack Obama now is paying for Bush's 2 unfunded wars right or wrong?
Barack Obama was handed a shithole of a mess economically from Georg Bush's mistakes, right or wrong?
Barack Obama has tried to pass jobs bills on numerous occasions, only for the republicans to oppose each of them without presenting their own, right or wrong?
The Republican party as a whole vowed to oppose everything Barack Obama tried to pass in attempt to make him a 1 term president. They even said this publicly, right or wrong?
Barack Obama ran on his healthcare plan & won, meaning the majority of Americans supported his plan, & in a democracy, majority rules! Right or wrong?
If you're a true philosopher give me your opinion honestly! Then I'll hit you with all the right or wrongs of George W. Bush.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha. You, the one accusing us working people of having their hand out, has your own hand out. How is suckling that government teat working out for you.
Too funny Eed.
Hey Dave, you gotta love it when old retarded Eed gets caught in his numerous lies and then attempts to cover up. He is one totally dumbass. He tells us one time just what a physical specimen that he is and then he tells us how he used Medicare ten times last year.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo the bigger picture you choose to ignore....Do all of the Iraqi lies ring a bell???? Does the millios of lives sacrificed and the trillions lost mean anything to you baggers???Suddenly when Obama becomes president all you wingnuts have all of the answers???? Anyone so dense as to curtsy to the likes of Hannity, Rush, Coulter and those obvious morons deserves at the very least a handicap parking sticker. But then again most of their supporters are old, white, religious haters anyone, so programming them is as easy as pie. Fanatical, moralistic, judgemental bigots incompasses 90% of your kind..
You Neo-Nazis opposed the invasion of Iraq. You Neo-Nazi liberals ghost support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot.

AND... Small is ghost who can see with his eyes, but can't think with his own mind. Your addiction and obsession for FoxNews is still amusing ghost...

Admit ghost - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice are liars. Admit it you balless piece of shit... Or YOU do what they do best and LIE you senile idiot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Goldberg Smacks Down Huckabee: Benghazi Will Not Drive Obama Out Of Office

"On (Huckabee’s) radio show, he said recently that Barack Obama would not survive Benghazi, that he wouldn’t be able to serve out his second term because of Benghazi. This is wishful thinking masquerading as political analysis. Barack Obama is going nowhere because by and large the American people don’t care about Benghazi."

http://www.newshounds.us/bernard_goldberg_sma...

just because 8% of us don't like the black guy in the WH, it doesn't mean he's going anywhere. anyway, when that 8% gets worked up over something most of us just start laughing about it. sorry 8%, we just don't take you seriously. maybe if you didn't insist on watching the dumb-down-network....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Bernard Goldberg Smacks Down Huckabee: Benghazi Will Not Drive Obama Out Of Office
"On (Huckabee’s) radio show, he said recently that Barack Obama would not survive Benghazi, that he wouldn’t be able to serve out his second term because of Benghazi. This is wishful thinking masquerading as political analysis. Barack Obama is going nowhere because by and large the American people don’t care about Benghazi."
http://www.newshounds.us/bernard_goldberg_sma...
just because 8% of us don't like the black guy in the WH, it doesn't mean he's going anywhere. anyway, when that 8% gets worked up over something most of us just start laughing about it. sorry 8%, we just don't take you seriously. maybe if you didn't insist on watching the dumb-down-network....
Your obsession and addiction to FoxNews is amusing sonicfiller...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 827,501 - 827,520 of1,078,451
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min voice of peace 67,875
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Frank 174,464
Abby 7-23 13 min Pippa 7
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 15 min Michael Snyder 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 26 min Notthatitmatters 3,826
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 28 min Brian Shepard 296
Amy 7-23 32 min Pippa 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••