Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
827,481 - 827,500 of 1,096,577 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I'm all for a clean enviroment , what I'm against is al gore or anyone else exploiting proven false information while doing the exact opposite of what they preach.
Welcome to reality, "Stone head". You righties do that daily!!! Along with FIXED news where you get your daily programming.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
of course he is a joke when he tells you a message you don't want to hear. What do you expect him to travel the world like Gandhi, in today's world you need the $$$ to be seen and heard. You need TV networks like Fox to pump out your message, he has Al Gore-zerra
If he cruises around in a Hummer, then he buys enough tree's in a forest to counter for it. Something you guys can't comprehend.
Believing in GW doesn't have to make you a tree hugger.
At least Bush's Ranch is greener then Al Gore's Mansion. The Pasminco Zinc Mine, is situated on Gore's plantation...

Al Gore buys his carbon off-sets credits from himself you idiot--the Generation Investment Management LLP, "an independent, private, owner-managed partnership established in 2004 with offices in London and Washington, D.C." of which he is both chairman and founding partner. Something you morons can't comprehend...
Mile

Burnley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Pressure will be put on Clinton to testify once again.
If she does, will she throw herself under the bus or will she bring down Obama with her? My money is on the later. May take a while but Impeachment is a distinct possibility.

Obama the enemy within!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to reality, "Stone head". You righties do that daily!!! Along with FIXED news where you get your daily programming.
wlecome back ghost, I see you still have nothing to offer but lame insults. Not that anyone expected anything else.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>wlecome back ghost, I see you still have nothing to offer but lame insults. Not that anyone expected anything else.
Pointing out stupid and fanaticism is a full time job with righties. Besides you baggers are always expecting others to direct you.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Mile wrote:
Pressure will be put on Clinton to testify once again.
If she does, will she throw herself under the bus or will she bring down Obama with her? My money is on the later. May take a while but Impeachment is a distinct possibility.
Obama the enemy within!
For all you Obama haters the enemy is surely within. "Haters unite is the only union you baggers ever support. Pure simple!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
For all you Obama haters the enemy is surely within. "Haters unite is the only union you baggers ever support. Pure simple!!!
You have to admit ghost - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE.

The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide.': Barack Hussein Obama
Mile

Burnley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never understood why many stay prisoner to one ideology/party? Whether you sit on the left or the right, lies & cover-ups should never be tolerated.

There is something deeply rotten within your current government, surely even the left can now smell it.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out stupid and fanaticism is a full time job with righties. Besides you baggers are always expecting others to direct you.
ghost you have mistaken me for a liberal.. libs are the ones who base their opinions on what their told , you should know that by now simply because you're one of those people. if obama said dogshit taste good you would have spoon in hand ready for a shitfeast.. I'm an actual thinking person who looks at facts and forms an opinon based on truth and rational thought .
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never understood why many stay prisoner to one ideology/party? Whether you sit on the left or the right, lies & cover-ups should never be tolerated.
There is something deeply rotten within your current government, surely even the left can now smell it.
Show me proof that your smell wasn't malfuctioning during the 8 years of the worst example of leadership in our history that the Republicans administered? Tell me why that all recessions and depressions were after an eight year reign of the Republicans. Republicans and the current Congress are our nations biggest enemies....Talk about the enemy within?????

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
they follow obama like the cult members that followed jim jones,they only see what their told to see and refuse to see anything else.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> ghost you have mistaken me for a liberal.. libs are the ones who base their opinions on what their told , you should know that by now simply because you're one of those people. if obama said dogshit taste good you would have spoon in hand ready for a shitfeast.. I'm an actual thinking person who looks at facts and forms an opinon based on truth and rational thought .
Got that right... bumpass ghost will eat anything obama or his handlers shit on plate..
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> ghost you have mistaken me for a liberal.. libs are the ones who base their opinions on what their told , you should know that by now simply because you're one of those people. if obama said dogshit taste good you would have spoon in hand ready for a shitfeast.. I'm an actual thinking person who looks at facts and forms an opinon based on truth and rational thought .
Sure you are....You aren't at all concerned with Women's rights, Homosexuals, healthcare, abortions, the elderly, lie induced wars, both parties have the power grab mentality, but as most Americans are showing more and more it's you baggers that are out of touch. Most every opinion you baggers give comes directly from Fox news. It's the watering hole for morons, and most with an IQ over 50 can see that.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me proof that your smell wasn't malfuctioning during the 8 years of the worst example of leadership in our history that the Republicans administered? Tell me why that all recessions and depressions were after an eight year reign of the Republicans. Republicans and the current Congress are our nations biggest enemies....Talk about the enemy within?????
You still have to admit ghost - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE. Admit it ghost??
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You have to admit ghost - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE.
The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide.': Barack Hussein Obama
You mean the truth as instructed by Fox news to their sheep? George Bush is the all time winner when it comes to lies and stupidity. Where were you while he and his party was destroying America and a few other nations?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the truth as instructed by Fox news to their sheep? George Bush is the all time winner when it comes to lies and stupidity. Where were you while he and his party was destroying America and a few other nations?
If NOT for obama, Benghazi would NOT be an issue you idiot. It was obama's war in libya you fool... Your obsession and addiction to FoxNews is amusing...

Still you have to admit and be honest ghost - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best is LIE.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Got that right... bumpass ghost will eat anything obama or his handlers shit on plate..
So says the Foxhead....Tooo funny!!!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Panetta said, though he did meet with Obama at a 5 o'clock prescheduled gathering, the president left operational details, including knowledge of what resources were available to help the Americans under siege, "up to us."
In fact, Panetta says that the night of 9/11, he did not communicate with a single person at the White House.
Obama did not call or communicate in anyway with the defense secretary that night. There were no calls about what was going on in Benghazi. He never called to check-in.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/panetta-o...
You can see the video of his testimony on this same link.
Panetta was not the only source of updates.

This lie you keep telling is getting old.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
We all realize you pay nothing into Medicare or anything else. You have your hand out. The fact remains I paid and still do pay into Medicare. This past year about 10 times what Medicare paid out for my claims. About the same for my wife.
Why must you always lie?
Peace
KMA
Peace
KMA
Ha Ha Ha. You, the one accusing us working people of having their hand out, has your own hand out. How is suckling that government teat working out for you.

Too funny Eed.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the Foxhead....Tooo funny!!!
Your obsession and addiction to FoxNews is amusing ghost... You have to admit - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE and YOU too ghost!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 2:18PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••