Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
827,481 - 827,500 of 1,078,919 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900950
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad some of you are still up.'Cause I'm wide awake.
I'm getting bored with little Liberals whining the same ol' same ol'....mediamatters, Huffington, NY Times,...Blah, Blah, Blah....

it makes an adult tired and sleepy....see you all later. I need my beauty rest and have to cool down my hi-speed CPU:]

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900951
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and tomorrow ABC, NBC, and CNN will report that NYT story. all of them will see the same copy of the email and will have no choice.
wadda think FOX will do? attack the messenger?
Unfortunately, ABC News obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that showed they were "extensively" edited from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version.

The question is who made those "extensive" changes and what was the motive for doing so.

Then the lies began.

Even the liberal media thinks that's a big no-no.

Fox suspected it all along.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900952
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting bored with little Liberals whining the same ol' same ol'....mediamatters, Huffington, NY Times,...Blah, Blah, Blah....
it makes an adult tired and sleepy....see you all later. I need my beauty rest and have to cool down my hi-speed CPU:]
Seems like a new day has dawned. Took a while for me to get my head around it this afternoon.

Fox is no longer the only voice crying in the wilderness. The liberal media have finally snapped out of their Obama-induced semi-coma. Took a while, but better late than never.

It was almost surreal watching the flood gates open today at that press conference.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900953
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Credibility is in the eye of the beholder and thankfully for us it's only a minute percentage of the population. NYT is still recognised world wide as one of the great news papers for journalistic endeavour unlike Fox which is the subject of laughter all over the world. All news print are under threat, not because of just declining subscribers but more important advertising revenue. Google has stolen that away from them. Unfortunately for everyone, there will be less investigative journalism because of it just BS comments without facts. So things like Watergate won't see the light of day and the only news will be all made up like it is now without checking the facts. Much like your postings.
The NY Times has become nothing more than a liberal talking points manual.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900954
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Now that the cat has been let out of the bag, it's going to be interesting to see what unfolds especially with the WH emails.

But it is getting late.

So goodnight.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900955
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Kidnappers and liberals have a lot in common RealDave.. They will steal your freedom and make you property of their state...
Mercy for the merciless should be a mortified expectation regarding either one.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900956
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait and see if Obama is willing to give up power and all other Democrats just step aside. That was the thought in 2008, and an unknown like Obama stepped in and mopped the floor with Hillary.
The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.
The Republican party&#146;s obsession with turning the attack against the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi into a Watergate-level scandal may not have paid any dividends in the 2012 presidential election, but that won&#146;t stop them from trying again in 2016.

Karl Rove&#146;s SuperPAC, American Crossroads, has released an inflammatory attack ad claiming that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is covering up the truth about Benghazi, in what will surely be the first of many misleading attempts to ground Clinton&#146;s hypothetical presidential campaign before it even begins" Check out the video, http://www.youtube.com/watch... We are mad as hell and won't take it anymore. We won't tolerate the bigots and sleaze-puppies in the GOP anymore. So, get out of your chair, go to the window, open it and stick your head out and scream WE Shall Overcome ! Hillary Clinton for President 2016!!!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900957
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Now that the cat has been let out of the bag, it's going to be interesting to see what unfolds especially with the WH emails.
But it is getting late.
So goodnight.
Go to beddy-bye ,biotch-goddess of hate videos; you'll need it.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900958
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The NY Times has become nothing more than a liberal talking points manual.
It's still better journalism than Beck & Hannity's spunk rag wipees, The Weekly Standard and Rupert Murdock's Wall Street Journal.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900959
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

For those of you who missed it first time, here is Al Gore's message to the world for May 2013.
That all of you ringers can read, try to digest then mark as spam. For the rest of us who understand. It is just another case of I told you so!

http://blog.algore.com/2013/05/

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900963
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

OzRitz wrote:
For those of you who missed it first time, here is Al Gore's message to the world for May 2013.
That all of you ringers can read, try to digest then mark as spam. For the rest of us who understand. It is just another case of I told you so!
http://blog.algore.com/2013/05/
gore is a joke.the only green he is concerned with is what he can put in his pockets.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900964
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> gore is a joke.the only green he is concerned with is what he can put in his pockets.
of course he is a joke when he tells you a message you don't want to hear. What do you expect him to travel the world like Gandhi, in today's world you need the $$$ to be seen and heard. You need TV networks like Fox to pump out your message, he has Al Gore-zerra
If he cruises around in a Hummer, then he buys enough tree's in a forest to counter for it. Something you guys can't comprehend.
Believing in GW doesn't have to make you a tree hugger.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900965
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
of course he is a joke when he tells you a message you don't want to hear. What do you expect him to travel the world like Gandhi, in today's world you need the $$$ to be seen and heard. You need TV networks like Fox to pump out your message, he has Al Gore-zerra
If he cruises around in a Hummer, then he buys enough tree's in a forest to counter for it. Something you guys can't comprehend.
Believing in GW doesn't have to make you a tree hugger.
I'm all for a clean enviroment , what I'm against is al gore or anyone else exploiting proven false information while doing the exact opposite of what they preach.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900966
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have your hand out.
Funnier than sh*t.
Medicare is NOT like Social Security, dumbass. You get medicare regardless of the amount you pay into it.
I always knew you were a fricken idiot. Now I know your a fricken idiot with your hand out.
Old lying assed Eed is without doubt one of the dumber posters on here. But the biggest challenge of all is to pick the dumbest "Bagger". Ignorance is total bliss to these right wing morons.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900967
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I'm all for a clean enviroment , what I'm against is al gore or anyone else exploiting proven false information while doing the exact opposite of what they preach.
Welcome to reality, "Stone head". You righties do that daily!!! Along with FIXED news where you get your daily programming.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900968
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

6

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
of course he is a joke when he tells you a message you don't want to hear. What do you expect him to travel the world like Gandhi, in today's world you need the $$$ to be seen and heard. You need TV networks like Fox to pump out your message, he has Al Gore-zerra
If he cruises around in a Hummer, then he buys enough tree's in a forest to counter for it. Something you guys can't comprehend.
Believing in GW doesn't have to make you a tree hugger.
At least Bush's Ranch is greener then Al Gore's Mansion. The Pasminco Zinc Mine, is situated on Gore's plantation...

Al Gore buys his carbon off-sets credits from himself you idiot--the Generation Investment Management LLP, "an independent, private, owner-managed partnership established in 2004 with offices in London and Washington, D.C." of which he is both chairman and founding partner. Something you morons can't comprehend...
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900969
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Pressure will be put on Clinton to testify once again.
If she does, will she throw herself under the bus or will she bring down Obama with her? My money is on the later. May take a while but Impeachment is a distinct possibility.

Obama the enemy within!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900970
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to reality, "Stone head". You righties do that daily!!! Along with FIXED news where you get your daily programming.
wlecome back ghost, I see you still have nothing to offer but lame insults. Not that anyone expected anything else.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900971
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>wlecome back ghost, I see you still have nothing to offer but lame insults. Not that anyone expected anything else.
Pointing out stupid and fanaticism is a full time job with righties. Besides you baggers are always expecting others to direct you.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#900972
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Mile wrote:
Pressure will be put on Clinton to testify once again.
If she does, will she throw herself under the bus or will she bring down Obama with her? My money is on the later. May take a while but Impeachment is a distinct possibility.
Obama the enemy within!
For all you Obama haters the enemy is surely within. "Haters unite is the only union you baggers ever support. Pure simple!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Guy 174,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Black Women 1 hr joey 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,865
Amy 7-23 2 hr Julie 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••