Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,373)

Showing posts 827,441 - 827,460 of1,032,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, helping people get health insurance is such an ugly attack.
You people get dumber every day.
Well! Here he is now. Hello Sherman! Now if we could get Mr Wizard on here the party could get started.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Four things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts, Fox News and Truth!!
Such a pity that the Truth and Fox/Conservatives are pretty much mutually exclusive....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well good for you Mr Peabody! Where's Sherman?
Reltime is so full of shit his azz continually leaks idiot...
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> FOX! FOX! FOX! Is that all you libtards have? Even though you are shown that other publications and news outlets say the same thing it's FOX! FOX! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! Morans!!!
Yeah just as long as those other 'news outlets' are in the Right Wing nut-o-sphere they pretty much agree with Fox.
Simpleton.
Too Funny!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>Such a pity that the Truth and Fox/Conservatives are pretty much mutually exclusive....
FOX your assisted living center. You will eat anything obama shits on your plate.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>helping people get health insurance?? LOL.. You idiot, just another Mandated Tax and Fine if you don't buy obamacare you fool..
There will be some who prefer not to be insured. Instead, they rely on the rest of us to pay for their care when they have to go get major health care. Maybe you want to pay for that in higher medical bills & higher insurance rates?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well! Here he is now. Hello Sherman! Now if we could get Mr Wizard on here the party could get started.
If Mr Wizzard would show up to your party, he would smack you along your head for being so GD stupid as to deny Man Made Global Warming.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The narcissis in chief only cares about himself. He's done more for you gays,(2% of public) than he has for blacks (13% of public). Is it an accident? No, it's where his real love lies.
Another sh*t for brains Tea Bagger doing his part to make sure the Publics perception of the Right is firmly identified with hostile ignorance bigotry and paranoia by 2016.
Keep up the good work republasquid!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be some who prefer not to be insured. Instead, they rely on the rest of us to pay for their care when they have to go get major health care. Maybe you want to pay for that in higher medical bills & higher insurance rates?
Obamacare should be a personal choice, just like abortion, and no more or less morally offensive. A life is a life.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you just don't understand the business of investment firms.
Bain Capital invested in or acquired hundreds of companies including AMC Entertainment, Aspen Education Group, Brookstone, Burger King, Burlington Coat Factory, Clear Channel Communications, Domino's Pizza, DoubleClick, Dunkin' Donuts, D&M Holdings, Guitar Center, Hospital Corporation of America, Sealy, The Sports Authority, Staples, Toys "R" Us, Warner Music Group and The Weather Channel.
Most of the firm's profits were made from a small number of deals with the overall success and failure rate being about even.
Out of 68 deals Bain Capital made one year, the firm lost money or broke even on 33 of them.
Out of 77 deals, 17 went bankrupt or out of business; in 6 cases, the firm lost all its investment; and 10 were very successful and represent 70% of the total profits.
In other words, they invest their own money and either win or lose based on the success or failure of the company they invest in.
Sometimes they earn a profit even if a company isn't successful.
That's business.
You can try to sugar coat it all you want. They went into some companies, invested money to make them look profitable, borrowed money from banks, sucked their investment plus huge profits out & then let the company to drown on that debt & cause every employee to lose their job.

Sometimes those dents were to the federal, state & local governments who then lost their loaned money & us taxpayers paid.

Even Republicans called him a vulture capitalist.

Top p[retend he did not do these things isa just pathetic.

Here arte 10 quotes about Romney & Bain by Republicans.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/05/22/...

You were a Newt supporter.

"“If Governor Romney would like to give back all the money he’s earned from bankrupting companies and laying off employees over his years, then I would be glad to then listen to him”— Newt Gingrich [Mediaite, 12/14/11]"

"“Now, I have no doubt Mitt Romney was worried about pink slips — whether he was going to have enough of them to hand out because his company, Bain Capital, of all the jobs that they killed”— Rick Perry [New York Times, 1/9/12]"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>Another sh*t for brains Tea Bagger doing his part to make sure the Publics perception of the Right is firmly identified with hostile ignorance bigotry and paranoia by 2016.
Keep up the good work republasquid!
While homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill, You idiots have no problems regarding those who dislike your homosexuality as mentally ill.

YOU homosexuals and homophiles label someone homophobic as they please. Anyone who questions their labeling someone a homophobe himself becomes a homophobe. Even quoting factual statistics about the connection between homosexuality and AIDS is allegedly homophobic. YOU homosexuals have become so reckless in labeling others homophobic that in some circles, one can be labeled a homophobe for not praising homosexuality and be a bigot...

Just because someone does not like (homosexuals) steak, does not makes them a (bigot) vegan... you moron..

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
"To All"
We all owe "real dumb" a big round of APPLAUSE. Lets hear it.
On the past 10 days "real dumb" has offered;
- 230 + posts
On the same 10 days;
- 420 + posts have pointed out that he is a troll, a racist, a liar, a bigot and a hypocrite
To be honest;
- about 25 posters have agreed with "real dumb
He is a major factor in keeping this thread alive.
Peace
I am glad Eed is so obsessed with me. Perhaps that obsession stems from my long list of posts debunking his lies. I understand you right whiners just hate it when I continually prove your posts to be lies.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"No Surprise"
In "silly's " world facts and truth do not exist. She refuses to accept that under president nobama;
- Fewer American's are working
- Fewer American's are paying Federal Income Tax
- More American's are using food stamps
- Family income of American Families is declining
- GDP growth is anemic at best
- The Benghazi disaster is the result of a video
Peace
This is dumbass Eed blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession once again.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> moshx, you posted I make excuses. No, I state facts! I give you credit for wanting change &, believing in it so much you've tricked your own mind but, a delusion is a delusion. No more than a figment of your imagination &, far from reality. The truth is nothing has changed at all. Nothing will ever change in America. It's the culture of the country. The fact that our political system is a 2 party system, ensures that each incoming president will only serve a fraction of the nation. I have no need to make excuses moshx! There are people far less fortunate than I am. What do I have to complain about? What amazes me is, conservatives identify themselves as Christian, yet they're the ones that can give less a shit if the next man eats. 2 PAC said it best,"they got money for wars but, can't feed the poor." This is the culture of the country we all love so much. People calling Obama a coward for not pulling a George Bush on Syria. Ready to launch this country back in the recession we just fought our way out. These are not excuses moshx, this is the reality of things.
reality is anyone that's poor will remain poor untill they are willing to see the truth of the problem and put forth the effort to help themselves. The delusion is that any program or amount of money spent to feed the poor does anything more than enable and encorage dependency. Libs make excuses for everything and put the blame for the problems everywhere but where it starts,lack of personal responsibility.
As far as obama being a coward, answer this one question . Ont the streets you seem to be so proud of, what would you call a guy who makes threats talks tough and does nothing? Punk comes to mind . Though as iv said obama being weak is good concerning syria. Let them muslims gas each other into extiction.less we have to deal with later.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try to sugar coat it all you want. They went into some companies, invested money to make them look profitable, borrowed money from banks, sucked their investment plus huge profits out & then let the company to drown on that debt & cause every employee to lose their job.
Sometimes those dents were to the federal, state & local governments who then lost their loaned money & us taxpayers paid.
Even Republicans called him a vulture capitalist.
Top p[retend he did not do these things isa just pathetic.
Here arte 10 quotes about Romney & Bain by Republicans.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/05/22/...
You were a Newt supporter.
"“If Governor Romney would like to give back all the money he’s earned from bankrupting companies and laying off employees over his years, then I would be glad to then listen to him”— Newt Gingrich [Mediaite, 12/14/11]"
"“Now, I have no doubt Mitt Romney was worried about pink slips — whether he was going to have enough of them to hand out because his company, Bain Capital, of all the jobs that they killed”— Rick Perry [New York Times, 1/9/12]"
If Obama would like to give back all the money he’s blown bankrupting green companies and laying off employees over his years, loans to make them look profitable, borrowed money from banks and China, obama's corprarist have sucked huge investment plus huge profits out & then let the company to drown on that debt & cause every employee to lose their job.. Yes this is liberal...

Obama Bankrupt green-energy companies:

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp.($100 million)

Since: May 13

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Obama!
Waxman

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Well, just finished installing a redundant alarm system under my bed to catch all my sockpuppets. Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the sockpuppet who keeps stealing my name. Already did the cafeteria. That dumb slimey sockpuppet has no clue I'm getting him next time. He's getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

You the next OBama?

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Obama is 100x better than Bush

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Funny how Liberals had ALWAYS love and protect whistle blowers!!!

Except now Benghazi !!!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 827,441 - 827,460 of1,032,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min HughBe 65,007
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,429
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min edogxxx 96,036
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min ritedownthemiddle 42,946
Abby 4-17 17 min Sublime1 22
Amy 4-17 20 min Kuuipo 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 36 min boundary painter 4,024
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE