Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#901103 May 11, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
geesh Dude, you're dealing with facts....c'mon get serious do you really think that matters with the republican party, the puppet of corporate america.
just think of it this way, the republican party relationship to corporate america is what Bush was to cheney,
That's funny. Turns out, it was this administration who tried to "politicize" Benghazi and lied through their teeth doing it.

And not the other way around.

You need to be reminded it's the Republicans who have historially held their own accountable.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#901104 May 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Megyn Kelly is an attorney, who unlike Obama actually worked for a major law firm, and is quite luscious for a woman her age.
Certainly far smarter and more attractive than a mutt like you.
And Clint Eastwood is quite succulent?

Gaw lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#901105 May 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is CNN now part of the rightwing conspiracy?
Would you like an attractive and/or distinguished "Pomegranate"?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#901106 May 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>When six CIA operatives were blown to sht in Afghanistan Panetta__unveiled their names quickly and attended their funerals. Petreaus ran away and hid from his responsibility.
It's been reported that Broadwell, speaking to a group in Colorado, said that the Benghazi CIA base (annex) had been been used to house prisoners___prisoners of what? How would she know that?
google__paula broadwell benghazi and see for yourself bozo
If what Broadwell said is true, then it just makes the conduct of the Obama administration in this affair look worse.

Thank you for this information on Obama's covert, illegal operations in Libya.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901107 May 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The old dummy likes to exaggerate just a wee bit and adds about five zeros to then end of his numbers. After all, he's a loony Democrat Obama supporter. Integrity and the use of facts do not apply to the scumbag liar who belongs in jail.
Maxine Waters likes to exaggerate numbers too.. Those who wish to sing like ghost...always find a worthless song.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#901108 May 11, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It would be better, less expensive and efficient than letting 50% of insured people pay the HIGHER Costs of doing nothing about uninsured people waiting until they're sick or dying before they have to rush to emergency rooms and exhausting those medical services. As Ben Franklin said, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" Ben was a proponent of 'universal healthcare' before his time and a brilliant scientist and diplomat too!
Your conclusion on costs has no basis in fact.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901109 May 11, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad it won't come out of congress for cutting the funds for embassy security and creating the atmosphere of the need placing budgetary concerns over that of security
You have to admit and be honest Karma - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best is LIE.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#901110 May 11, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Or, are they trying to compete with Fox and CNN in trying to create new memes after they've run Boston Marathoner bomber brothers stories and Cleveland brother abductors of women news and the Jodi Arias trial into the ground? They think that Americans want more titillation rather than informative , analytical news . What is happening with climate change after Sandy and Obama about to kill Keystone XL and growing crowds of angry Americans who approved of the bi-partisan Manchin-Toomey gun sanity bill that Congress voting against to appease the N.R.A.? What's up with the Republicans in Congress threatening to gutt Dodd-Frank banking reforms to blackmail the Obama Administration to stop trying to help American homeowners , small banks, credit unions, and anyone interested in selling an honest product in a honest market with his Consumer Financial Protection Bureau opposed to rogue and unrepentant Big Banks and Mortgage moneylenders?
I think the truth is so overwhelming they couldn't ignore it anymore.

Fox doesn't have an agenda to protect those in power. So you know it's gotta be a pretty big story for the liberal media to get on board whether they want to or not.

At least you're not being kept in the dark about this story either anymore.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#901111 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
In keeping with tradition your ignorance is safe...Actually i'm 76 and living the life of Riley and I don't mean the one you have a picture of tatooed on your weasely chest. Only a total obsessed idiot would think that politics played any part in that perverted morons behavior. But you would be over qualified in that department and that is soooo clear. We all sense your dire pain and fanaticism. I derive a certain amount of pleasure from your obvious pain...Suffer on dingbat.
As categorized in the classification of etymolgy? You do realize goober, counter-feeting is illegal!(or did the attendees let you play with the monopoly game again?)
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901112 May 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The old dummy likes to exaggerate just a wee bit and adds about five zeros to then end of his numbers. After all, he's a loony Democrat Obama supporter. Integrity and the use of facts do not apply to the scumbag liar who belongs in jail.
If you weren't as stupid and obsessed as Galt you would know that far more than that have been killed in Iraq alone, along with 4-5 million misplaced. Wonder why you never hear a rightie complain about the 5,000 Americans and over 20,000 casualties in their lie induced war that were basically sacrificed? NEVER!!!!In almost all issues you righties are losing ground...I love it!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901113 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
In keeping with tradition your ignorance is safe...Actually i'm 76 and living the life of Riley and I don't mean the one you have a picture of tatooed on your weasely chest. Only a total obsessed idiot would think that politics played any part in that perverted morons behavior. But you would be over qualified in that department and that is soooo clear. We all sense your dire pain and fanaticism. I derive a certain amount of pleasure from your obvious pain...Suffer on dingbat.
You have finally discovered what's wrong with your deranged brain ghost: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left.. He that is good for making excuses and senile ghost is seldom good for anything else..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#901114 May 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Maxine Waters likes to exaggerate numbers too.. Those who wish to sing like ghost...always find a worthless song.
How about Congressman Stepin Fetchit from Georgia who thought that too many US soldiers on Okinawa would cause the island to capsize?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#901115 May 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Covering up arms sales by Obama to Al Qaeda.
You're tripping pally__but keep trying and one of these days you just might get something right?

Probably not

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#901116 May 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of the source, the Soviet war in Afghanistan seriously drained the resources of the Soviet Union and was a contributing factor to its downfall.
Iraq invaded Kuwait. Remember?
So, it's okay with you that Reagan's arms sales to Al-Qaeda that have been used to kill Americans and right thing to do if they killed Russians with them too? Do you forget that Iraq invaded Kuwait because they were caught stealing from Iraqi oil fields with long horizontal pipelines built underground that stretched from Kuwaiti refineries to the Iraqi oil fields just a few miles across the border. When Iraq took their claims against Kuwait to the World Court , it ruled ,under pressure by G H.W. Bush , that Kuwait's theft was justified.So, not getting any satisfaction or fair compensation from the World Court , Iraq took matters into their own hands as is their sovereign right to act in self-defense.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#901117 May 11, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. Turns out, it was this administration who tried to "politicize" Benghazi and lied through their teeth doing it.
You need to be reminded it's the Republicans who have historially held their own accountable.
They edited the talking points to not say Islamic Terrorists!!! Impeach!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#901118 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't as stupid and obsessed as Galt you would know that far more than that have been killed in Iraq alone, along with 4-5 million misplaced. Wonder why you never hear a rightie complain about the 5,000 Americans and over 20,000 casualties in their lie induced war that were basically sacrificed? NEVER!!!!In almost all issues you righties are losing ground...I love it!!!
Yew warnt the horse or the tophat?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#901119 May 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait and see if Obama is willing to give up power and all other Democrats just step aside. That was the thought in 2008, and an unknown like Obama stepped in and mopped the floor with Hillary.
The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.
Looks like Kerry among a few others are warming up in the dugout.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901120 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11... Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's ghost...
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#901121 May 11, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC, NBC and CNN are nipping the most at this administration's heels. Guess they didn't like being made to look foolish.
Have you not been paying attention to who broke the most recent story which created a huge stir among the liberal media?
It wasn't Fox. I know you're disappointed.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/09/opinion/rothkop...

Benghazi hearing's real target: Clinton in 2016

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/...

“Republicans now see Benghazi as way to get at the 2016 frontrunner”

Don't count your chickens Bittie!!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901122 May 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
As categorized in the classification of etymolgy? You do realize goober, counter-feeting is illegal!(or did the attendees let you play with the monopoly game again?)
How's everything in that straight jacket coming along. I do admire your ability to type in that position. Although they really should see to it that you take your daily meds though. We all can tell, but most righties do seem to suffer from acute mental problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,775
abby 12-19 8 min RACE 2
Amy 12-19 9 min PEllen 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min PEllen 98,838
9 inch kaa land 46 min Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 52 min RACE 4,914
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,882
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:32PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?