Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#900948 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> 'million dollar golf game with Tiger Woods'? The day was President Obama's official day off. It was Presidents Day.:-D
Yep...Tiger and the Magic Negro. One puts his balls in the wrong holes and the other one puts his hole on the wrong clubs.

What a pair!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#900949 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Demos/Tenzing has another sockpuppet (Nucular), although multiples are possible.
Glad some of you are still up.'Cause I'm wide awake.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#900950 May 10, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad some of you are still up.'Cause I'm wide awake.
I'm getting bored with little Liberals whining the same ol' same ol'....mediamatters, Huffington, NY Times,...Blah, Blah, Blah....

it makes an adult tired and sleepy....see you all later. I need my beauty rest and have to cool down my hi-speed CPU:]

Orlando, FL

#900951 May 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and tomorrow ABC, NBC, and CNN will report that NYT story. all of them will see the same copy of the email and will have no choice.
wadda think FOX will do? attack the messenger?
Unfortunately, ABC News obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that showed they were "extensively" edited from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version.

The question is who made those "extensive" changes and what was the motive for doing so.

Then the lies began.

Even the liberal media thinks that's a big no-no.

Fox suspected it all along.

Orlando, FL

#900952 May 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting bored with little Liberals whining the same ol' same ol'....mediamatters, Huffington, NY Times,...Blah, Blah, Blah....
it makes an adult tired and sleepy....see you all later. I need my beauty rest and have to cool down my hi-speed CPU:]
Seems like a new day has dawned. Took a while for me to get my head around it this afternoon.

Fox is no longer the only voice crying in the wilderness. The liberal media have finally snapped out of their Obama-induced semi-coma. Took a while, but better late than never.

It was almost surreal watching the flood gates open today at that press conference.

Orlando, FL

#900953 May 10, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Credibility is in the eye of the beholder and thankfully for us it's only a minute percentage of the population. NYT is still recognised world wide as one of the great news papers for journalistic endeavour unlike Fox which is the subject of laughter all over the world. All news print are under threat, not because of just declining subscribers but more important advertising revenue. Google has stolen that away from them. Unfortunately for everyone, there will be less investigative journalism because of it just BS comments without facts. So things like Watergate won't see the light of day and the only news will be all made up like it is now without checking the facts. Much like your postings.
The NY Times has become nothing more than a liberal talking points manual.

Orlando, FL

#900954 May 10, 2013
Now that the cat has been let out of the bag, it's going to be interesting to see what unfolds especially with the WH emails.

But it is getting late.

So goodnight.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#900955 May 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Kidnappers and liberals have a lot in common RealDave.. They will steal your freedom and make you property of their state...
Mercy for the merciless should be a mortified expectation regarding either one.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900956 May 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait and see if Obama is willing to give up power and all other Democrats just step aside. That was the thought in 2008, and an unknown like Obama stepped in and mopped the floor with Hillary.
The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.
The Republican party&#146;s obsession with turning the attack against the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi into a Watergate-level scandal may not have paid any dividends in the 2012 presidential election, but that won&#146;t stop them from trying again in 2016.

Karl Rove&#146;s SuperPAC, American Crossroads, has released an inflammatory attack ad claiming that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is covering up the truth about Benghazi, in what will surely be the first of many misleading attempts to ground Clinton&#146;s hypothetical presidential campaign before it even begins" Check out the video, http://www.youtube.com/watch... We are mad as hell and won't take it anymore. We won't tolerate the bigots and sleaze-puppies in the GOP anymore. So, get out of your chair, go to the window, open it and stick your head out and scream WE Shall Overcome ! Hillary Clinton for President 2016!!!!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900957 May 11, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Now that the cat has been let out of the bag, it's going to be interesting to see what unfolds especially with the WH emails.
But it is getting late.
So goodnight.
Go to beddy-bye ,biotch-goddess of hate videos; you'll need it.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900958 May 11, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The NY Times has become nothing more than a liberal talking points manual.
It's still better journalism than Beck & Hannity's spunk rag wipees, The Weekly Standard and Rupert Murdock's Wall Street Journal.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#900959 May 11, 2013
For those of you who missed it first time, here is Al Gore's message to the world for May 2013.
That all of you ringers can read, try to digest then mark as spam. For the rest of us who understand. It is just another case of I told you so!

http://blog.algore.com/2013/05/

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#900963 May 11, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
For those of you who missed it first time, here is Al Gore's message to the world for May 2013.
That all of you ringers can read, try to digest then mark as spam. For the rest of us who understand. It is just another case of I told you so!
http://blog.algore.com/2013/05/
gore is a joke.the only green he is concerned with is what he can put in his pockets.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#900964 May 11, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> gore is a joke.the only green he is concerned with is what he can put in his pockets.
of course he is a joke when he tells you a message you don't want to hear. What do you expect him to travel the world like Gandhi, in today's world you need the $$$ to be seen and heard. You need TV networks like Fox to pump out your message, he has Al Gore-zerra
If he cruises around in a Hummer, then he buys enough tree's in a forest to counter for it. Something you guys can't comprehend.
Believing in GW doesn't have to make you a tree hugger.

“wake up”

utica ny

#900965 May 11, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
of course he is a joke when he tells you a message you don't want to hear. What do you expect him to travel the world like Gandhi, in today's world you need the $$$ to be seen and heard. You need TV networks like Fox to pump out your message, he has Al Gore-zerra
If he cruises around in a Hummer, then he buys enough tree's in a forest to counter for it. Something you guys can't comprehend.
I'm all for a clean enviroment , what I'm against is al gore or anyone else exploiting proven false information while doing the exact opposite of what they preach.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#900966 May 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have your hand out.
Funnier than sh*t.
Medicare is NOT like Social Security, dumbass. You get medicare regardless of the amount you pay into it.
I always knew you were a fricken idiot. Now I know your a fricken idiot with your hand out.
Old lying assed Eed is without doubt one of the dumber posters on here. But the biggest challenge of all is to pick the dumbest "Bagger". Ignorance is total bliss to these right wing morons.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#900967 May 11, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I'm all for a clean enviroment , what I'm against is al gore or anyone else exploiting proven false information while doing the exact opposite of what they preach.
Welcome to reality, "Stone head". You righties do that daily!!! Along with FIXED news where you get your daily programming.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900968 May 11, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Bush's Ranch is greener then Al Gore's Mansion. The Pasminco Zinc Mine, is situated on Gore's plantation...

Al Gore buys his carbon off-sets credits from himself you idiot--the Generation Investment Management LLP, "an independent, private, owner-managed partnership established in 2004 with offices in London and Washington, D.C." of which he is both chairman and founding partner. Something you morons can't comprehend...
Mile

Burnley, UK

#900969 May 11, 2013
Pressure will be put on Clinton to testify once again.
If she does, will she throw herself under the bus or will she bring down Obama with her? My money is on the later. May take a while but Impeachment is a distinct possibility.

Obama the enemy within!

“wake up”

utica ny

#900970 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to reality, "Stone head". You righties do that daily!!! Along with FIXED news where you get your daily programming.
wlecome back ghost, I see you still have nothing to offer but lame insults. Not that anyone expected anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min LRS 177,988
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min mdbuilder 46,605
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 1 hr Weneedchange 150
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••