Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#901108 May 11, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It would be better, less expensive and efficient than letting 50% of insured people pay the HIGHER Costs of doing nothing about uninsured people waiting until they're sick or dying before they have to rush to emergency rooms and exhausting those medical services. As Ben Franklin said, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" Ben was a proponent of 'universal healthcare' before his time and a brilliant scientist and diplomat too!
Your conclusion on costs has no basis in fact.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901109 May 11, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad it won't come out of congress for cutting the funds for embassy security and creating the atmosphere of the need placing budgetary concerns over that of security
You have to admit and be honest Karma - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best is LIE.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#901110 May 11, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Or, are they trying to compete with Fox and CNN in trying to create new memes after they've run Boston Marathoner bomber brothers stories and Cleveland brother abductors of women news and the Jodi Arias trial into the ground? They think that Americans want more titillation rather than informative , analytical news . What is happening with climate change after Sandy and Obama about to kill Keystone XL and growing crowds of angry Americans who approved of the bi-partisan Manchin-Toomey gun sanity bill that Congress voting against to appease the N.R.A.? What's up with the Republicans in Congress threatening to gutt Dodd-Frank banking reforms to blackmail the Obama Administration to stop trying to help American homeowners , small banks, credit unions, and anyone interested in selling an honest product in a honest market with his Consumer Financial Protection Bureau opposed to rogue and unrepentant Big Banks and Mortgage moneylenders?
I think the truth is so overwhelming they couldn't ignore it anymore.

Fox doesn't have an agenda to protect those in power. So you know it's gotta be a pretty big story for the liberal media to get on board whether they want to or not.

At least you're not being kept in the dark about this story either anymore.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#901111 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
In keeping with tradition your ignorance is safe...Actually i'm 76 and living the life of Riley and I don't mean the one you have a picture of tatooed on your weasely chest. Only a total obsessed idiot would think that politics played any part in that perverted morons behavior. But you would be over qualified in that department and that is soooo clear. We all sense your dire pain and fanaticism. I derive a certain amount of pleasure from your obvious pain...Suffer on dingbat.
As categorized in the classification of etymolgy? You do realize goober, counter-feeting is illegal!(or did the attendees let you play with the monopoly game again?)
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901112 May 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The old dummy likes to exaggerate just a wee bit and adds about five zeros to then end of his numbers. After all, he's a loony Democrat Obama supporter. Integrity and the use of facts do not apply to the scumbag liar who belongs in jail.
If you weren't as stupid and obsessed as Galt you would know that far more than that have been killed in Iraq alone, along with 4-5 million misplaced. Wonder why you never hear a rightie complain about the 5,000 Americans and over 20,000 casualties in their lie induced war that were basically sacrificed? NEVER!!!!In almost all issues you righties are losing ground...I love it!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901113 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
In keeping with tradition your ignorance is safe...Actually i'm 76 and living the life of Riley and I don't mean the one you have a picture of tatooed on your weasely chest. Only a total obsessed idiot would think that politics played any part in that perverted morons behavior. But you would be over qualified in that department and that is soooo clear. We all sense your dire pain and fanaticism. I derive a certain amount of pleasure from your obvious pain...Suffer on dingbat.
You have finally discovered what's wrong with your deranged brain ghost: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left.. He that is good for making excuses and senile ghost is seldom good for anything else..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#901114 May 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Maxine Waters likes to exaggerate numbers too.. Those who wish to sing like ghost...always find a worthless song.
How about Congressman Stepin Fetchit from Georgia who thought that too many US soldiers on Okinawa would cause the island to capsize?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#901115 May 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Covering up arms sales by Obama to Al Qaeda.
You're tripping pally__but keep trying and one of these days you just might get something right?

Probably not

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#901116 May 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of the source, the Soviet war in Afghanistan seriously drained the resources of the Soviet Union and was a contributing factor to its downfall.
Iraq invaded Kuwait. Remember?
So, it's okay with you that Reagan's arms sales to Al-Qaeda that have been used to kill Americans and right thing to do if they killed Russians with them too? Do you forget that Iraq invaded Kuwait because they were caught stealing from Iraqi oil fields with long horizontal pipelines built underground that stretched from Kuwaiti refineries to the Iraqi oil fields just a few miles across the border. When Iraq took their claims against Kuwait to the World Court , it ruled ,under pressure by G H.W. Bush , that Kuwait's theft was justified.So, not getting any satisfaction or fair compensation from the World Court , Iraq took matters into their own hands as is their sovereign right to act in self-defense.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#901117 May 11, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. Turns out, it was this administration who tried to "politicize" Benghazi and lied through their teeth doing it.
And not the other way around.
You need to be reminded it's the Republicans who have historially held their own accountable.
And not the other way around.
They edited the talking points to not say Islamic Terrorists!!! Impeach!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#901118 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't as stupid and obsessed as Galt you would know that far more than that have been killed in Iraq alone, along with 4-5 million misplaced. Wonder why you never hear a rightie complain about the 5,000 Americans and over 20,000 casualties in their lie induced war that were basically sacrificed? NEVER!!!!In almost all issues you righties are losing ground...I love it!!!
Yew warnt the horse or the tophat?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#901119 May 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait and see if Obama is willing to give up power and all other Democrats just step aside. That was the thought in 2008, and an unknown like Obama stepped in and mopped the floor with Hillary.
The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.
Looks like Kerry among a few others are warming up in the dugout.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#901120 May 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't as stupid and obsessed as Galt you would know that far more than that have been killed in Iraq alone, along with 4-5 million misplaced. Wonder why you never hear a rightie complain about the 5,000 Americans and over 20,000 casualties in their lie induced war that were basically sacrificed? NEVER!!!!In almost all issues you righties are losing ground...I love it!!!
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11... Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's ghost...
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#901121 May 11, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC, NBC and CNN are nipping the most at this administration's heels. Guess they didn't like being made to look foolish.
Have you not been paying attention to who broke the most recent story which created a huge stir among the liberal media?
It wasn't Fox. I know you're disappointed.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/09/opinion/rothkop...

Benghazi hearing's real target: Clinton in 2016

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/...

“Republicans now see Benghazi as way to get at the 2016 frontrunner”

Don't count your chickens Bittie!!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901122 May 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
As categorized in the classification of etymolgy? You do realize goober, counter-feeting is illegal!(or did the attendees let you play with the monopoly game again?)
How's everything in that straight jacket coming along. I do admire your ability to type in that position. Although they really should see to it that you take your daily meds though. We all can tell, but most righties do seem to suffer from acute mental problems.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#901123 May 11, 2013
We can see the Liberal Media ‘CBS’ tries to protect their Messiah!! CBS go’s after Attkisson who’s been a( Bull Dog )on Benghazi for months now reports have surfaced that Attkisson's bosses are unhappy with her, that she has trouble getting her Libya stories on the air, and that she's being accused of engaging in "advocacy." The message CBS is sending to other journalists ‘Back Off’ will this tactic work?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#901124 May 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your conclusion on costs has no basis in fact.
Then you believe that the conservative Heritage Foundation report "The Crisis in America's Emergency Rooms" was not based on facts? "Jammed with increasing numbers of uninsured Americans and enrollees in public programs, emergency rooms find their overcrowding further aggravated by outdated federal and state policies. Worse, while many emergency rooms are already operating at peak capacity on a day-to-day basis, the emergency medical system is incapable of absorbing the massive surge in demand for emergency medical assistance that would follow a natural disaster or terrorist attack." http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2007...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#901125 May 11, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So, it's okay with you that Reagan's arms sales to Al-Qaeda that have been used to kill Americans and right thing to do if they killed Russians with them too? Do you forget that Iraq invaded Kuwait because they were caught stealing from Iraqi oil fields with long horizontal pipelines built underground that stretched from Kuwaiti refineries to the Iraqi oil fields just a few miles across the border. When Iraq took their claims against Kuwait to the World Court , it ruled ,under pressure by G H.W. Bush , that Kuwait's theft was justified.So, not getting any satisfaction or fair compensation from the World Court , Iraq took matters into their own hands as is their sovereign right to act in self-defense.
YOU kinda have that backwards o n the slant drilling.

Saddam was thief...tying to claim stuff that wasn't Iraqs.

DUH.

GO back to the ignodunce corner now...and try not crunch the point on poor lil Duh a Vey's tin foil hat.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901126 May 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11... Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's ghost...
You righties and your desperation is always obvious. Only you and "YOUR" lies started and hyped the lie induced war....The "mushroom" cloud, "we know exactly where the WMDs are", "Al Qaeda" presents...Only a total idiot could ever defend the inept Bush Adm. The more you try the more you are laughed at.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#901127 May 11, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So, it's okay with you that Reagan's arms sales to Al-Qaeda that have been used to kill Americans and right thing to do if they killed Russians with them too? Do you forget that Iraq invaded Kuwait because they were caught stealing from Iraqi oil fields with long horizontal pipelines built underground that stretched from Kuwaiti refineries to the Iraqi oil fields just a few miles across the border. When Iraq took their claims against Kuwait to the World Court , it ruled ,under pressure by G H.W. Bush , that Kuwait's theft was justified.So, not getting any satisfaction or fair compensation from the World Court , Iraq took matters into their own hands as is their sovereign right to act in self-defense.
Facts are a total waste on Galt and most all righties on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Jacques Ottawa 183,968
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 50,518
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,409
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr boundary painter 775
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 3 hr boundary painter 401
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr boundary painter 981
4 whites sued by 3 blacks over beating in Manteno (Oct '07) 3 hr remember 21

Blizzard Warning for Cook County was issued at February 01 at 1:50PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots