Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
827,321 - 827,340 of 1,100,505 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#900810 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The old shoeshine boy has been here all along, under a wide variety of names.
"John Galt"
No argument about "poop" being around. Normally the coward "poop" does post under a variety of names. In an ineffective attempt to con folks he changes his style.
Peace

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900811 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, "The Five" is an opinion show, not a news show, and has conservative, moderate, and liberal opinion.
Do you understand the difference between opinion and news?
So your saying 'The Five ' are pundits make-believe newspeople no better or worse than 'The Colbert Show' and 'The Daily Show'? Seen that way 'The Five' does give occasional comic relief to an otherwise grey, boring day.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#900812 May 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what megan kelly says?
Are you expecting an answer to your query?

I wouldn't:>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900813 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Megyn Kelly would be bored. She's a pinhead B movie actress and ugly dog.
Megyn Kelly is an attorney, who unlike Obama actually worked for a major law firm, and is quite luscious for a woman her age.

Certainly far smarter and more attractive than a mutt like you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900814 May 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone been following the debate over the so-called 'Immigration Reform' joke?
EVERY attempt to amend it with border security guarantees has been shot down.
The next group of Boy Messiah terrorists will probably just drive across the S.W American border in broad daylight with a bumper sticker that says "Allah Akbar! Death To Americans"...
Of course the Magic Negro won't see it because he'll either be singing on David Letterman or Golfing with losers - or both.
Obama's race is not the problem, just his devious manner and sheer incompetence.

Lapeer, MI

#900815 May 10, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Being Clueless seems to be your main attribute, followed closely by programmed fanaticism.
You sound just like the stage dummy trying to psychoanalyze the ventriloquist holding him on his lap.

You like those fingers inside you, hey?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#900816 May 10, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my effing word, now you have a reason for living.
"silly"
We all know you and "poop" are butt buddies. You accept the lies he spreads, your right. I point out "poops" lies and BS my right. if you are stoopid enough to buy into the crap he sows so poorly, good on ya.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#900817 May 10, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still residing in that plastic bubble, Moron. You have to be one of the dumbest poster ever, while without doubt a total phony...Thanks for being a clueless rightie nutcase.
I see that the Waste Haulers forget to drop the lid shut again on the dumpster....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900818 May 10, 2013
Benghazi-Gate is unraveling.

Galt loves it when a plan comes together.

Lapeer, MI

#900819 May 10, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that you were dead(Grey Ghost).
That was because of the smell downwind.

Lapeer, MI

#900820 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Aunt Bettie Lou
we do not have all the answers.
So guess we will need to rely on your often stated wisdom :-)
Wow. Congratulations. You've come a long ways, Dood.

Soon, you'll be allowed to remove that silly Orange Highway Cone off from your head.

Hope springs eternal

Lapeer, MI

#900821 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
1492-Columbus fails to find land obviously President Obama's fault
2008 - the Magic Negro fails to find the 58th State - obviously Bush's fault.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900822 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about Neil, but if you mean Nate Silver, his current projection is that Republicans hold the House in 2014 and gain seats in the Senate, with an outside chance at control.
Why should taxpayers bail out the UAW pension fund?
Because saving the UAW pension fund also saved thousands of American tax payers jobs and retirement savings--but right they didn't earn those pensions by putting in 20 or so years of hard labor at U S auto plants ; did they? As for YOUR reading of Nate Silver's 'prediction that the GOP holds the House in 2014'and gain seats in Senate', you better read Nate more carefully because he also says that GOP gains are problematic ,and mostly hinge on whether or not they can continue to block Obama from achieving anything of his policies , like on immigration reform , gun control , and climate change/economics. In other words, how long do you think the Republicans can keep up the pretense of their smoke & mirrors dog&pony show trial 'Benghazi hearings before most Americans see through it as political subterfuge?

Lapeer, MI

#900823 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
History does not disclose its' alternatives
No need to. Some are painfully obvious to anyone with a mind's eye.

This leaves you out. Sorry, Dood.

Had Truman not stopped MacArthur's march north, the Magic Negro would not be allowed today to let N. Korea threaten the world.

Lapeer, MI

#900824 May 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Lincoln stuck it to you pretty good babe__are you going to apologize? Or change the subject.
I wonder how many CIA bases were attacked while shrub was POTUS? You do know that Woods and Doherty died defending the CIA base and not the consulate right?
That sort of stuff is usually kept secret, having the names of the operatives and contractors made public kinda ruins their gig.
You are making a spectacle of yourself - a funny one.

Do you dress like a clown after hours?

Lapeer, MI

#900825 May 10, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The Treasury Department should have been in "Sixth Sense". They see dead people all the time and even send them a SS check every single month. Millions of dollars worth too. Wonder who's picking up those checks in the mailboxes?
ACORN?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900826 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide.': Barack Hussein Obama
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE.
Like a broken record crookedly staying in the same warped groove.:-D

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#900827 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
IRS is the Obama Gestapo.
Of course it is. It came into existence January 2009. As did the Iraqi and Afghani wars. Nothing existed prior to January 2009. America was glorious; every person was thriving, gas prices were low, salaries and income were high, no stock bubbles, no unemployment just blue skies all the way.

Ayn Rand was an ugly woman, with sneaky eyes and a body riddled in hypocrisy. The male members of her family took turns diddling her which is why she had such a harsh out look and callous cold hearted care for the next person. Too bad you took her serious. You probably would have been a better person.

Lapeer, MI

#900828 May 10, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought a video that's out there and the next Republican presidential candidate using it as an ad in 2016 if Hillary actually gets that far was appropriate.
Remember Hillary's ad about who do you want answering the phone in the WH in the middle of the night?
Well, her entire ad is shown again but at the end a clip of Hillary is screaming "What difference, at this point, does it make??!!!"
Perfect.
:}

I love it!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#900829 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, you never heard of Neil Silver's www.fiftyfivethirty.nytimesblog.com or the successful GM bailout that saved thousands of blue collar jobs in the auto industry in the midwest (from Ohio to Minnesota) Obama won all those states and nailed Romney's ass to the losers wall before Florida reported in another state went for Obama/Biden in 2012.
Apparently, you have been swallowing the Obama snakeoil too long and are finally feeling the effects of the poison.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 26 min newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 45 min andet1987 4,656
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,408
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 68,994
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Heisenberg 44
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••