Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,365)

Showing posts 827,281 - 827,300 of1,072,432
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is correct spin dork.
Your bird brain reads what you want so you can change the subject.
You are a certified idiot.
Carol is correct. You are the thread liar, dummy.
So you think Obama went to bed at 5 PM?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Heritage's in-house white supremacist fir —er,'resigned'

You see, Heritage was perfectly happy hiring a white supremacist and using him to author "studies" like the one that claimed that every undocumented immigrant was on welfare and would never get off welfare. Heck, that "study" was the big coming out party for new Heritage chief Jim DeMint, his way of showing the political world that Heritage was a playa!

And then people looked at the report, laughed at its ludicrous conclusions, and wondered why the organization employed racists. And before you knew it, it was crisis management time.

So Richwine had a choice: be fired, or pretend it was his idea. Given that choice, he apparently decided to spend more time with his family. Or pursue new opportunities elsewhere.

I wonder if the KKK is hiring?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/10/1208...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason Richwine's Excellent Adventure
Between Niall Ferguson's joke about Keynes and the saga of Jason Richwine, it's been a lousy week for Harvard. Richwine, you may remember, was the Heritage Foundation policy wonk who co-wrote the cost estimate of the immigration bill—a document that was derided by Republicans who wanted the bill to pass. It got worse for Richwine after that, with reporters noticing his long record of research into race, IQ scores, and immigrants. So I talked to his dissertation advisers.
At the start of his dissertation, Richwine thanked his three advisers—George Borjas, Christopher Jenks, and Richard Zeckhauser—for being so helpful and so bold. Borjas “helped me navigate the minefield of early graduate school,” he wrote.“Richard Zeckhauser, never someone to shy away from controversial ideas, immediately embraced my work.”
Yet they don’t embrace everything Richwine’s done since.“Jason’s empirical work was careful,” Zeckhauser told me over email.“Moreover, my view is that none of his advisors would have accepted his thesis had he thought that his empirical work was tilted or in error. However, Richwine was too eager to extrapolate his empirical results to inferences for policy.”
Borjas’ own work on immigration and inequality has led to a few two-minutes-hate moments in the press. He wasn’t entirely convinced by Richwine, either.
“I have never worked on anything even remotely related to IQ, so don't really know what to think about the relation between IQ, immigration, etc,” Borjas told me in an email.“In fact, as I know I told Jason early on since I've long believed this, I don't find the IQ academic work all that interesting. Economic outcomes and IQ are only weakly related, and IQ only measures one kind of ability. I've been lucky to have met many high-IQ people in academia who are total losers, and many smart, but not super-smart people, who are incredibly successful because of persistence, motivation, etc. So I just think that, on the whole, the focus on IQ is a bit misguided.”
http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/05/10/...
We agree... Kermit Gosnell was also making house calls in Cleveland for the Castro Brothers. Oh....and his car had a Brother Obama bumper-sticker on it.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime is trying to distract from Obama's priorities. Dunce.
That's what the totalitarians on the left do. Distract and obfuscate, which is exactly what they did about Benghazi. The incompetent Messiah Jive-ass punk Obama and incompetent Boob Hillary Clinton are experts at deception.

Dumb Dave just did it as well.

It's as old as their race card.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
He had 2 days to reschedule his golf game, stupid.
What part of not creating questions by canceling his golf from the schedule don't you get.

Omama was not on the golf course during the raid.

You lied.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

White House scrambles to answer mounting questions on email excerpts that show a top official pushing to water down the initial story-line on the Benghazi attack, with Press Secretary Jay Carney encountering a tense briefing room Friday.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
thank god Bush had Iraq.
You Neo-Nazi LIBERALS opposed the Invasion of Iraq. YOU Neo-Nazis support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews... Once you understand the Obama Administration is fully partnered with the Muslim Brotherhood, everything Barack and his cadre do makes perfect sense.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you think Obama went to bed at 5 PM?
Obama is always a slleep at the wheel you idiot..

Kermit Gosnell was also making house calls in Cleveland for the Castro Brothers. You have to admit RealDave - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
That is not important. You are simply obfuscating, moron.

Now I am going to ignore you as you are a juvenile moron and a waste of time.

Later, idiot.

Carol pointed out what was relevant.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
You see, Heritage was perfectly happy hiring a white supremacist and using him to author "studies" like the one that claimed that every undocumented immigrant was on welfare and would never get off welfare. Heck, that "study" was the big coming out party for new Heritage chief Jim DeMint, his way of showing the political world that Heritage was a playa!
And then people looked at the report, laughed at its ludicrous conclusions, and wondered why the organization employed racists. And before you knew it, it was crisis management time.
So Richwine had a choice: be fired, or pretend it was his idea. Given that choice, he apparently decided to spend more time with his family. Or pursue new opportunities elsewhere.
And.. Here's another Forgotten Truth: You dumbass demokRats started the KKK and Klan Parent Hood, kept and still have all your racist and bigoted plantation foreman and racist management..
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

If you want to know what Benghazimania is really all about — here’s your answer courtesy of The New York Times.

"American Crossroads, the Karl Rove-led super PAC, has released the first attack ad of the 2016 campaign, accusing Hillary Clinton of mishandling the Benghazi killings filled with innuendo and as many unflattering pictures as possible".

We have a long way to go, but it’s entirely possible Karl Rove will lose another election for Republicans in 2016 if what we see then resembles the same kind of campaigns we saw in 2008 and 2012. He could go 0 for 3. Republicans are desperate.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really pathetic. You lied. You know it.
You knew who Obama met with yet you implied he met with just some officials. You thought that meeting was at 11PM DC time.
You know it.
They weren't officials?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> What part of not creating questions by canceling his golf from the schedule don't you get.
You lied.
Why would anyone question a cancelled golf game, stupid?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden is dead. Really, he is. In killing Bin Laden with the numerous other leaders, Al Qaeda's leadership was decimated.
Obama never said Al Qaeda was destroyed & would never attack again.
Was it Al Qaeda that attacked the consulate in Benghazi? Do we know for sure what group it was?
Al Qaeda is alive, well, and financed by US taxpayers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Obama abdicated his responsibility. What he did during the attack (hoops, Jay-Z, or doing Reggie Love) is anybody's guess.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
If you want to know what Benghazimania is really all about — here’s your answer courtesy of The New York Times.
"American Crossroads, the Karl Rove-led super PAC, has released the first attack ad of the 2016 campaign, accusing Hillary Clinton of mishandling the Benghazi killings filled with innuendo and as many unflattering pictures as possible".
We have a long way to go, but it’s entirely possible Karl Rove will lose another election for Republicans in 2016 if what we see then resembles the same kind of campaigns we saw in 2008 and 2012. He could go 0 for 3. Republicans are desperate.
What's worse these ringers think if they repeat it enough times it may sound like its true. A bit like fairy-tales that get passed down through the ages. But conveniently ignore other facts like a Republican lead congress insisting on reduced funding for Embassy security abroad in the budget. So does that just fly by & never get a mention. GOP & their affiliate Fox tried in vain with Clinton because he liked cigars, they tried with Obama with Ayres & Wright & the Birther crap all of which fell flat on its face.
Then thought Palin would have mass appeal, only to find as a mass turn off. She destroyed Mcain's candidacy who on the whole was a decent guy. Then came Romney, a sock puppet for big business and they wonder why the Bible, Guns and the Flag don't work any more for them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Ignorance of facts, such as lower average IQ scores for blacks, is a major factor in retarding progress.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> What part of not creating questions by canceling his golf from the schedule don't you get.
You lied.
Obama was photoshopped into the Situation Room photographs.

Where he was, nobody knows.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone question a cancelled golf game, stupid?
Even more, the Obama golf schedule is not announced in advance, so a cancellation is irrelevant.

Of course, one might assume that he is playing every day, so not playing is a major event.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden is dead. Really, he is. In killing Bin Laden with the numerous other leaders, Al Qaeda's leadership was decimated.
Obama never said Al Qaeda was destroyed & would never attack again.
Was it Al Qaeda that attacked the consulate in Benghazi? Do we know for sure what group it was?
Clearly, the attack on the consulate was by an angry mob of Christians from Georgia protesting Obama's Muslim religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 827,281 - 827,300 of1,072,432
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search