Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
frontporchreacti onary

Wilmington, DE

#900914 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>frontporchreactionary profile say's he's an NRA member. This guy is full of bullshit. He resembles a goat herder from the deep south...
Q & A with frontporchreactionary see below
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/frontporc...
AHA! You got me! Just plain ole American me!:-D
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#900915 May 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you nitwits make it about anything you want, from Carter to Clinton to FDR, yet when we mention Bush, you have a hissy fit??
Get over yourself. You're not worth my time, so get lost, lightweight.
So, we're not going to meet on the Bush thread?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900916 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>American International Group, Inc., also known as AIG, is an American multinational insurance corporation.
Technically correct, but the parties that were at risk in a failure of AIG were primarily foreign banks.

US taxpayers were actually bailing out Societe Generale and Deutsche Bank (along with Goldman Sachs).
dem

Chicago, IL

#900917 May 10, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem dumbass, your charlatan president has proved himself to be a liar and a fraud. And his c--t sec of state is a liar as well. She is finished as is your criminal Democrat party. What a party of douchebags!!
calm down, lady
frontporchreacti onary

Wilmington, DE

#900918 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Watergate took two and one-half years to unfold.
Benghazi-gate may or may not take as long, but Obama's continued refusal to tell the truth is a mistake.
The Republican subterfuge won't last out the week, the televised media will move on to fabricating new memes to entertain the faithful TV viewer. As Faye Dunaway famously says in "Network", "No wire hangers,ever!"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900919 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>Yes , by all means, be kind to that 'poor old woman' because in all probability she'll be your new American President in 2016. And be a great one too!
Wait and see if Obama is willing to give up power and all other Democrats just step aside. That was the thought in 2008, and an unknown like Obama stepped in and mopped the floor with Hillary.

The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.
dem

Chicago, IL

#900920 May 10, 2013
well i gotta admit...i havent missed a single one of you tea bag imbeciles.

but i had some Ketel One vodka and wanted to say hi
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900921 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>frontporchreactionary profile say's he's an NRA member. This guy is full of bullshit. He resembles a goat herder from the deep south...
Q & A with frontporchreactionary see below
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/frontporc...
Just assumed she was a woman, based on her whiny tone.

Probably another New York refugee, like lily or the late Jean. Or maybe even Jean herself.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#900922 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
GM is alive and
Bin Laden Dead
How about al-quaida? They just killed 4 Americans who never should have been in Libya.
Where's our $40 billion GM/the UAW owes us?
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#900923 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait and see if Obama is willing to give up power and all other Democrats just step aside. That was the thought in 2008, and an unknown like Obama stepped in and mopped the floor with Hillary.
The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.
I m have no doubt the LSM will gladly knife Hillary in the back again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900925 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>You're just sore because the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau levels the playing field and gives the little guy a fighting chance against the big banks and mortgage lenders and helps , individual consumers, small banks, credit unions, and ' anyone trying to offer an honest product in an honest market,' but maybe you like thieves and crooks better?
How does it do that?

Perhaps for the stupid, but they don't have money anyway.

And why would any intelligent investor want to trust his investments to the "little guy"?
dem

Chicago, IL

#900926 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably another New York refugee, like lily or the late Jean. Or maybe even Jean herself.
jean beat you like an old rug, nobraina
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#900927 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it on good authority Jean is still wedged in a doorway at a Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs restroom in Hackensack.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900928 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>AHA! You got me! Just plain ole American me!:-D
fiddle music too!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900931 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
more like demos tenzing...
dem

Chicago, IL

#900932 May 10, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
How about al-quaida? They just killed 4 Americans who never should have been in Libya.
Where's our $40 billion GM/the UAW owes us?
snow job?
you hiding from the mods you old azzhole?
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#900933 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>Who is 'Eman'? Another one of your flunky dorks who can't bother to read the newspapers?
Did you read this, pinhead? It was in a NEWSPAPER, a liberal one:

http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_23210575...

More questions about Benghazi
The Obama administration must release e-mails about the incident and let key personnel testify.
Posted: 05/10/2013 12:01:00 AM MDT

By The Denver Post Editorial Board
House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., speaks during a House Oversight Committee hearing on Tuesday about last year's deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.(J. Scott Applewhite, The Associated Press)

The testimony before Congress on Wednesday by a senior diplomat about what happened when a diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, was attacked last year an attack in which four Americans were killed raises yet more troubling questions for the Obama administration.

To be sure, House Republicans were trying to score political points by having Gregory Hicks, the former deputy chief of mission at the U.S. embassy in Tripoli, talk about the events of Sept. 11, 2012, along with two other State Department officials. But Republicans are also right that the administration should release e-mails around the attack and make key personnel available to testify if needed.

Read more: More questions about Benghazi - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_23210575...

Oblamer/Hillary are lying, incompetent sacks of offal.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#900935 May 10, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
snow job?
you hiding from the mods you old azzhole?
Still working the naval base, gummy ?
dem

Chicago, IL

#900936 May 10, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
just your daughter...when im drunk
dem

Chicago, IL

#900937 May 10, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought maybe you killed yourself after the last election???
you were so sure romney as gonna win ;(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Chitfaced 98,874
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Learn to Read 182,051
Holiday Greetings 47 min Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Mike Brown hidden video. 1 hr StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 71,225
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago