Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,358)

Showing posts 827,141 - 827,160 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
curious.....
Even Fox & Friends Doesn’t Buy The Latest Benghazi Conspiracy
http://www.nationalmemo.com/even-fox-friends-...
it's still a whole bunch of 'what if' declared in strident emphatic assertions that would lead the gullible to believe that there might be a grain of 'truth' in opinion stated as fact... so that it would justify the mystifying War on Obama so they can say it 'IT ISN'T ABOUT RACE!'.
Cool, but what about the lies?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Democrats didn't place abortion front and center every election cycle just so that Republicans are given no other choice but to respond...and if Democrats didn't insist on all taxpayers funding Planned Parenthood, then it wouldn't become an issue.
First win the election, and then cut off Planned Parenthood.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Italy and Israel supported the Iraq War. As did Spain, the UK, Australia, Denmark and the Netherlands among many others listed here.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/ira...
Do you have any proof to your claim? You rarely provide one.
Israel supported the invasion??? Really no sht Carol?

Surely you're not "that" stupid_______are you?

Why do you suppose other nations would support the US?

Check here___for "just being pals"

Check here___for "a juicy foreign aid deal"

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats LOVE kissing other men; its in the genes....
Of Course , George W Bush was AWOL from his job more often than any other President. Upon hearing the news of the 9/11 attacks on the WTC buildings, Bush W. turned a pasty white, scared shitless, and waited in a school classroom, used schoolchildren as shields, until his political handlers showed up to take him safely away. When the Katrina superstorm struck New Orleans, Bush W. was flying over the city, looking down with mouth agape , as he returned to Texas to finish his vacation after delivering a birthday cake to John McCain.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If that's what you see Obama as," the magic Negro," what does that make you? Negro was a term used by racist whites to describe blacks during slave times, but it must be magic or fate. The Negro is I'm charge, telling you what to do. In essence, you're in financial shackles & chains, & Obama is the one profiting from you & your kinds slave labors. When you look at it like that, "Magic Negro"don't sound so bad from an ignorant cracker!
Everyone is free to create their own reality. You can even claim that your reality is 'better' than mine.

But when the toilet seat falls on your head, you should stop and reassess your situation, Dood.

My reality is better than yours:)

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Q: What kind of president learns about an attack on any embassy anywhere in the world, goes to bed, wakes up the next morning, gives a two-minute statement and then flies off to do more fundraising?
A: A president who is totally disconnected.
Q: What are the motives behind a president who mentions "acts of terror" in the context of 9/11 in 2001 and continues to blame a video and a spontaneous mob in the days and weeks afterwards but acts totally innocent when confronted in a presidential debate?
A: A president who is concerned more about his reelection than the truth or four dead Americans.
(This was an easy test. Hope everyone passed.)
Obama was in a meeting with military heads less than two hours after the attack you lying POS.

My God Carol

Do you EVER tell the truth.

The initial attack was 9:42 Benghazi time or 3:42 PM DC time. Are you suggesting now that Obama goes to bed in the afteroon??

My od you people are stupid.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'd hate to be picking on a retarded woman but, are you retarded or something. The whole reason the system is a 2 party system & 2/3 majority is, which ever party wins the presidency & can manage to win either the house, or the , has the right to expose America to their ideology. After all, that's what they were hired to do. No matter the party affiliation, govt officials only reach across the isle, to assure the passage of their policies. Stop trying to make the republicans out to be Angels, & the democrats Demons. Obama was elected & reelected, so America must want to see his vision of America. Republicans have to wait their turns!
Republicans are not waiting to screw America like the Boy Messiah does but they're waiting to fix it. Your eyes are crossed again.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

DOES MAGIC JOHNSON SHAQ AND THESE OTHER WEALTHY LIBERAL blacks do they pay their employees more than WALMART I wonder how much SHAQ pays HIS 5 guys BURGER worker maybe $25 an hour to flip burgers what kind of health benefits does he give them the FACT THAT HE IS A BLACK LIBERAL lololol they should be getting at least 50% above minimum wage YOU SHOULD BE DOING BETTER THAN WALMART AFTER ALL YOU CARE DONT YOU NOBODY ASK THOSE QUESTIONS BECAUSE BEING RACISTS IS A LOT EASIER AND HIDING BEHIND RICH AND POOR MASKS OUR BIGOTRY ALSO TO BE A BIGOT DOESN'T REQUIRE MUCH SUCCESS WHITE OR BLACK
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Fenris, the big fat liar, can't even spell omitted...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA
Umm, idiot. You are the only one here that cares about spelling.

You really are one strange agent. What a pathetic petty little world you live in.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy is the one who keeps making empty threats about intervening in Syria.

Nice slur.

Waiting for proof is being prudent.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Accept bin Laden's head on a plate when offered to him.
Thank you. Some on the left need the obvious spelled out to them.

But didn't Clinton also set up the wall of "miscommunication" between the CIA and FBI? And wasn't that cited as a major breakdown in the 9/11 Commission Report as to why 9/1l happened?

Pretty sure it was.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Of Course , George W Bush was AWOL from his job more often than any other President. Upon hearing the news of the 9/11 attacks on the WTC buildings, Bush W. turned a pasty white, scared shitless, and waited in a school classroom, used schoolchildren as shields, until his political handlers showed up to take him safely away. When the Katrina superstorm struck New Orleans, Bush W. was flying over the city, looking down with mouth agape , as he returned to Texas to finish his vacation after delivering a birthday cake to John McCain.
OBAMA IS NO DIFFERENT THAN BUSH HE SLEEPS MORE THAN A NEW BORN they had to wake him for BIN LADEN RAID did you see him trying to KEEP HIS DREAMY EYES CLEAR WHAT DECESION DID HE REALLY MAKE ON THAt DAY lolololo HIS BACKERS SET UP HIS ALLYHOOP FOR HIS SECOND TERM HE DIDNT KNOW NUTTHING WAKIE WAKIE BARRY WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU lololOBAMA/BUSH one BLACK ONE WHITE BOTH NOT RIGHT

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'd hate to be picking on a retarded woman but, are you retarded or something. The whole reason the system is a 2 party system & 2/3 majority is, which ever party wins the presidency & can manage to win either the house, or the , has the right to expose America to their ideology. After all, that's what they were hired to do. No matter the party affiliation, govt officials only reach across the isle, to assure the passage of their policies. Stop trying to make the republicans out to be Angels, & the democrats Demons. Obama was elected & reelected, so America must want to see his vision of America. Republicans have to wait their turns!
Also, it is childish of you to keep making stupid remarks about how the will of the majority equates with what is right, proper and good. Human history is littered with majority decisions that were horrific and stupid. When Joan of Arc and Giordano Bruno were burned at the stake, you were in the audience expressing your belief in the necessary and proper implementation of majority rule.

You are nothing more than a heifer in a stampede and proud of it.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're so drunk and stupid that you couldn't comprehend that he was calling you phkface. Idiot.
Read it again, lush.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was in a meeting with military heads less than two hours after the attack you lying POS.
My God Carol
The initial attack was 9:42 Benghazi time or 3:42 PM DC time. Are you suggesting now that Obama goes to bed in the afteroon??
The only communication documented was the attack being reported to Obama when he was first notified.

Apparently, he went to bed. Had a big fundraiser the next day.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God Carol
you people are stupid?? Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administration’s explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally mislead Americans..

The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Democrats didn't place abortion front and center every election cycle just so that Republicans are given no other choice but to respond...and if Democrats didn't insist on all taxpayers funding Planned Parenthood, then it wouldn't become an issue.
It's a tactic used by liberals. The last time, they morphed it into some sort of war against women all because of birth contol.
I mean, really. Someone from another planet would think we've lost our friggin' minds on this part of the globe. They'd probably want to exterminate us just to put us out of our misery.
A war on women because of free birth control? Just how stupid are we?
Seriously.
I think that you got this backwards. Akin and Paul Ryan , both Republican, were the ones who co-sponsored an anti-abortion bill restricting a woman's right to freely ask for medical advice from her own doctor . If republican -controlled state legislatures would stop trying to pass laws that women must get a vaginal probe(a piece of metal stuck up her ass) Before she can talk to her doctor about women health procedures (like abortion) then just maybe women wouldn't feel like they were being physically attacked by Republican anti-freechoicers.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Israel supported the invasion??? Really no sht Carol?
Surely you're not "that" stupid_______are you?
Why do you suppose other nations would support the US?
Check here___for "just being pals"
Check here___for "a juicy foreign aid deal"
Just curious. Do you know how to copy and paste articles to back up your claims?

Because I won't just take your word for it. You understand, right?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
War Criminals in the Syrian Opposition?
....just two weeks ago, the White House informed Congress:
“Our intelligence community does assess, with varying degrees of confidence, that the Syrian regime has used chemical weapons on a small scale in Syria, specifically, the chemical agent sarin.”
A clamor then arose demanding Obama make good on his threat that the Syrian regime’s use of poison gas would cross a “red line” and be a “game changer,” calling forth “enormous consequences.”
If the Syrian military did not use sarin, but the rebels did, who in the U.S. intelligence community blew this one? From whom did U.S. agencies get their evidence that sarin had been used by Damascus? Were we almost suckered by someone’s latest lies about weapons of mass destruction into fighting yet another unnecessary war?
When allegations of the Syrian government’s use of sarin arose, many in Congress, especially in the Republican Party, denounced Obama for fecklessness in backing off of his “red line” threat.
It now appears that Obama may have saved us from a strategic disaster by not plunging ahead with military action. And the question should be put to the war hawks:
If Assad’s use of sarin should call forth U.S. air strikes, ought not the use of sarin by the rebels, if confirmed, cause this country to wash its hands of those war criminals?
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/war-cr...
The author of your liberal copy-n-paste rant makes assumptions to build a story and then knocks then down like straw men. Cheap.

Like all of your posts.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

THE DEMOCRATS GOT THEm CALLING THESELVES N***ER ALL DAY hollywood HEY DENZEL HOW COME THEY COULDN'T GET YOU TO DRESS UP LIKE A WOMAN lololol OR PLAY GAY ROLES lololo DENZEL A TRUE ORIGINAL BLACK MAN I SUPPORT YOU MR WASHINGTON NOT THESE SISSIES wearing dresses they got the BLACK MAN LOOKING SUSPECT ALL FOR TYLER PERRY AND MARTIN FLIP WILSON BEEN DONE BEFORE MADEA lololol THE BLACK MAN IS EITHER A THREAT OR A JOKE SISSY THATS HOW YOU ARE POSITIONED IN THE POST RACIAL AMERICA lolololol BOY THEM WHITE LIBS can REALLY SELL IT TO OLE WIDE EYES from the COAL MINES

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 827,141 - 827,160 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]