Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
827,141 - 827,160 of 1,083,744 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Liberals to make illegal to wear sombrero and drink tequila on cinco de Mayo in colleges!!!

Mexicans that complaint will be prosecuted!!!!

Liberals are sick!!!

Northwestern University continued to stumble over diversity issues this week as Mexican students voiced disagreement with a campuswide letter that advised students not to celebrate Cinco de Mayo by engaging in racially-offensive activities, such as eating tacos and drinking tequila.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/09/latino-stud...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news is that Bulldog Greg Hicks is no longer in Libya to fk things up!
Realtime…Doesn’t Hicks get his Orders from Hillary?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read your post dummy. You had no fkn clue and still cast doubt on the Bush era diplomatic attacks. Puke!
Here's what we've learned__it's happens frequently but it only goes political when it happens just before an election.
Will add that FOX has been lying, the oversight committee (R's) have been lying, two of the whistleblowers lied and you are lying with out a frikken clue about what you're lying about.
You are starting to sound like deadbeat writer.
Turn off the jack hammer. You might be able to hear what's been going on all around you the entire day.

What we've learned is that people died in a terrorist attack on 9/11 which was called a spontaneous mob due to a video by the two most prominent democratics - the present and future leaders of the democratic party.

Neither one have explained how or why it happened.

Okay, now you can turn it back on. Just wear earplugs.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn off the jack hammer. You might be able to hear what's been going on all around you the entire day.
What we've learned is that people died in a terrorist attack on 9/11 which was called a spontaneous mob due to a video by the two most prominent democratics - the present and future leaders of the democratic party.
Neither one have explained how or why it happened.
Okay, now you can turn it back on. Just wear earplugs.
CLEVELAND -- The man accused of holding three women captive for a decade in his home terrorized the mother of his children, frequently beating her, playing twisted psychological games and locking her indoors, her relatives say.
Several relatives of Grimilda Figueroa, who left Ariel Castro years ago and died last year after a long illness, painted a nightmarish portrait of life with Castro as authorities made public horrifying details of the abuse endured by the imprisoned women.
In interviews with The Associated Press on Thursday, the relatives described Castro as a "monster" who abused his wife and locked his family inside their own home. Their views were at odds with those of some of Castro's family and a neighbor, who knew the former school bus driver only as a happy and respectful man.
Figueroa's relatives said Castro savagely beat her, pushing her down a flight of stairs, breaking her nose and dislocating her shoulder, among other injuries. Her sister, Elida Caraballo, said Castro once shoved Figueroa into a cardboard box and closed the flaps over her head.
"He told her,'You stay there until I tell you to get out,'" said Caraballo, who cried as she recounted her sister's torment. "That's when I got scared and I ran downstairs to get my parents."
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime…Doesn’t Hicks get his Orders from Hillary?
Not anymore.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lordy, Obama showed up on so many talk shows and stood in front of the American people so many times and said directly to the victims' families at their funeral that it was a video, I've lost count.
He spoke to the UN blaming the video a week after Hillary and the State Department had already come clean.
But you're an exceptionally good little useful idiot to those who think of you as such. What would they do without you?
BTW, even a Democrat said at the last hearing more hearings are necessary to "get to the bottom of this".
Right now, we're so far from the bottom of things, we need scuba gear.
Sure nimrod. Except this isn't "getting to the bottom of this", like you claim. It's the clear and blatant politicization of a standard process by which talking points are vested throughout multiple agencies before being released. Except in this case, Hillary Clinton happened to be the Secretary of State, one of the agencies involved, so now the Republicans have to figure out a way to make it look as if State "manipulated" the data (rather than just providing input, which is what actually occurred) and then connect the dots to Clinton. 2016 is right around the corner!!!
Your duplicity is breath taking!!
You're now free to resume viewing the Republican propaganda machine, AKA Faux Noise. I think its time for you to move on to Agenda 21 or Obama and DHS buying up guns and ammo to kill everyone 4 or 5 times over.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are pathetic Realtime... You have to admit - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE.
As parents have been saying to their children since time immemorial—it's bad enough that you did it, but what's really bad is that you lied about it.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

This should outrage All Americans …White House meets privately with press to discuss Benghazi!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's a preemptive measure (over reaction) to the Brits removing a half dozen or so low level employees from their Tripoli embassy.
Better to be safe than sorry eh?
The US forces consist of two "elite" quick strike units already based in Europe.
I'm going to guess that there are more than four of them.
Its a foxnews story. Lmao!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Same thing they do now. Live life to the fullest. You have to get out of your mind, for the most part, of old people just sitting around in nursing homes. 180 will be like 40-50. As I told my oldest daughter the other day during a talk. I don't want to die. I want to live forever. My father was born in 1921. Can you imagine how the world has changed in his lifetime? My youngest daughter was born in 2002. Her life expectancy without all the new medicine is 126 years. That means if she lives an average life she will live to 2128. We live long in this family.
Time to go.
You're not here to read this now. But living another 100 years or so would mean having to work another 75 years or so to afford enjoying your last 175 to 200 years.

Right now, I hope I can just make it to 62. My present job is mentally demanding and my estrogen batteries are running low.

But I'm trying to think of something else to do to supplement my SS and stay busy - just not sure I'd want to have to do anything to make a living for another 75 to 100 years.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
THE FACT THAT OBAMA WAS LABELED AND SOLD AS THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT was RACISTS AND BIGOTTED he should have simply been the 44 PRESIDENT of the USA DONE.
"was RACISTS and BIGOTTED"!!! Let me guess, you went to the same Ivy League school as Waxturds?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kind of racist, don't you think?
what? the implication?

short road to get there. this one has done no worse than the last, or the one before, or the one before, or.....

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
CLEVELAND -- The man accused of holding three women captive for a decade in his home terrorized the mother of his children, frequently beating her, playing twisted psychological games and locking her indoors, her relatives say.
Several relatives of Grimilda Figueroa, who left Ariel Castro years ago and died last year after a long illness, painted a nightmarish portrait of life with Castro as authorities made public horrifying details of the abuse endured by the imprisoned women.
In interviews with The Associated Press on Thursday, the relatives described Castro as a "monster" who abused his wife and locked his family inside their own home. Their views were at odds with those of some of Castro's family and a neighbor, who knew the former school bus driver only as a happy and respectful man.
Figueroa's relatives said Castro savagely beat her, pushing her down a flight of stairs, breaking her nose and dislocating her shoulder, among other injuries. Her sister, Elida Caraballo, said Castro once shoved Figueroa into a cardboard box and closed the flaps over her head.
"He told her,'You stay there until I tell you to get out,'" said Caraballo, who cried as she recounted her sister's torment. "That's when I got scared and I ran downstairs to get my parents."
Everyone knows the horror those three girls went through by now if they're paying attention to current events. At least the propagandist media are keeping the Kim Kardashian crowd up to snuff on this story anyway.

Probably why you're still out of the loop on national current events.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
This should outrage All Americans …White House meets privately with press to discuss Benghazi!!
I'm mad as hell already. This is just coal being added to the fire.

It's also a pretty stupid move on the part of this administration considering the present climate.

But they really do think we're all as stupid as their loyal base.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should ask Obama to tell us the truth.
By the way, where was Obama while the attack was occurring as he left Hillary and Panetta in charge?
It's well known__we've discussed it here__don't forget Petreaus eh? It was after all a CIA operation.

The attack on the Consulate occurred during the evening of the 11th, the attack on the CIA base occurred roughly 7 hours later on the early morning of the 12th.

Did Washington, or anyone anticipate the attack at the CIA base?

Was that even discussed? Fk no it wasn't, Bulldog Hicks was too enamored with his own heroism to get into the details.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry too.
They both voiced the same thing every single Democrat voiced in 1998 - Saddam was a clear threat and had to be removed from power.
Different day/same stupid. "What most fail to understand is that Bush had the authority and already pulled the trigger for WAR and was going to invade Iraq long before the IWR vote and Bush would have invaded Iraq with or without I.W.R's passage or failure. There were only going to be 2 options on the table and the third option of doing nothing was not one of them.

In 1992 the Gulf War had 52-47 senate votes and in 2002 the Iraq War had 76-23. Don't you find it curious (in your view) why so many democrats would vote for war. But they did not vote for WAR, the Democrats traded a YES vote on I.W.R. for a Bush promise to go to U.N. which he kept. Bush got the U.N. to pass Res 1441 and Saddam gave in and allow weapons inspectors with unlimited inspection rights to re-enter after a 4 year absence.

If Bush stopped and didn't invade Iraq and let and allowed the weapons inspectors to do their job, it would looked like a brilliant foreign policy move. Bush got greedy and lust for war overwhelmed him, he did not follow through on 2nd U.N. vote abandoning any hope for a large U.N. sponsored coalition. Bush also failed to get a promised 2nd vote from congress before invading Iraq."
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a foxnews story. Lmao!
Not according to Flack who cited CBS radio.

Fk off shthead
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
On an overcast Friday morning last month, White House aides ushered an influential group of conservative radio hosts into the Oval Office for a private audience with the president.

For an hour and a half, Mr. Bush discussed his case for the war in Iraq, his immigration proposals and even the personality of his Scottish terrier Barney, who scratched on the door during the session until the president relented and let him into the office, according to several hosts who attended.

The meeting, which was not announced on the president’s public schedule, was part of an intensive Republican Party campaign to reclaim and re-energize a crucial army of supporters that is not as likely to walk in lockstep with the White House as it has in the past.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/17/us/politics... ;

so what's new?

see where Inhofe said Obama might be impeached for Benghazi? like on one ever suggested Bush should be impeached for Iraq?

GOP’s Hagel calls Bush impeachment an option

Republican senator blasts president’s go-it-alone stance on Iraq
policy

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/17786158/ns/politic...

no wonder the right wing media lied about Hagel, but the larger point is...so what's new?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's a preemptive measure (over reaction) to the Brits removing a half dozen or so low level employees from their Tripoli embassy.
Better to be safe than sorry eh?
The US forces consist of two "elite" quick strike units already based in Europe.
I'm going to guess that there are more than four of them.
Why don't you explain to us what hicks has fkd up in libya.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"was RACISTS and BIGOTTED"!!! Let me guess, you went to the same Ivy League school as Waxturds?
It's official: The Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word drop 6 words! 19 min Anonymous2 8
Amy 7-30 31 min pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 175,138
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,568
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Terry rigsby 49,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr truth-facts 45,892
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr gauntlet 305
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000