Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277323 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900928 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>AHA! You got me! Just plain ole American me!:-D
fiddle music too!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900931 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just assumed she was a woman, based on her whiny tone.
Probably another New York refugee, like lily or the late Jean. Or maybe even Jean herself.
more like demos tenzing...
dem

Chicago, IL

#900932 May 10, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
How about al-quaida? They just killed 4 Americans who never should have been in Libya.
Where's our $40 billion GM/the UAW owes us?
snow job?
you hiding from the mods you old azzhole?
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#900933 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>Who is 'Eman'? Another one of your flunky dorks who can't bother to read the newspapers?
Did you read this, pinhead? It was in a NEWSPAPER, a liberal one:

http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_23210575...

More questions about Benghazi
The Obama administration must release e-mails about the incident and let key personnel testify.
Posted: 05/10/2013 12:01:00 AM MDT

By The Denver Post Editorial Board
House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., speaks during a House Oversight Committee hearing on Tuesday about last year's deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.(J. Scott Applewhite, The Associated Press)

The testimony before Congress on Wednesday by a senior diplomat about what happened when a diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, was attacked last year an attack in which four Americans were killed raises yet more troubling questions for the Obama administration.

To be sure, House Republicans were trying to score political points by having Gregory Hicks, the former deputy chief of mission at the U.S. embassy in Tripoli, talk about the events of Sept. 11, 2012, along with two other State Department officials. But Republicans are also right that the administration should release e-mails around the attack and make key personnel available to testify if needed.

Read more: More questions about Benghazi - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_23210575...

Oblamer/Hillary are lying, incompetent sacks of offal.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#900935 May 10, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
snow job?
you hiding from the mods you old azzhole?
Still working the naval base, gummy ?
dem

Chicago, IL

#900936 May 10, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
just your daughter...when im drunk
dem

Chicago, IL

#900937 May 10, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought maybe you killed yourself after the last election???
you were so sure romney as gonna win ;(
test

UK

#900938 May 10, 2013
tetet
dem

Chicago, IL

#900939 May 10, 2013
whos the poor little guy trying to post while hes banned?
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#900940 May 10, 2013
I bet Obama $10,000,000 I not only beat him in half court b ball game but I drop a double up on his white ass. That bichazz skyhook noo good on my court. Mop the court with you homes.
dem

Tempe, AZ

#900942 May 10, 2013
test wrote:
tetet
you're back!!!!!
dem

Tempe, AZ

#900943 May 10, 2013
World Champion wrote:
I bet Obama $10,000,000 I not only beat him in half court b ball game but I drop a double up on his white ass. That bichazz skyhook noo good on my court. Mop the court with you homes.
quit fkn around and help the Bulls then, homie.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900944 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>more like demos tenzing...
Demos/Tenzing has another sockpuppet (Nucular), although multiples are possible.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#900945 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post
Where?!! Tell me where!!!

Lapeer, MI

#900946 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
sock puppets of the right wing know only one way to post
Are you now jealous of honest posters?

You can do it, too, Bud. It just take a little effort...

...you lazy slob:]

Lapeer, MI

#900947 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>How are your personal foibles and petty tragedies relevant to the topic at hand? Are we all expected to attend your self-abuse pitty party?
Gee. You've been misinformed....again, Mr. Liberal Pants:]

Don't you ever just get plain tired of being stupid?

Wouldn't it be so nice to wake one morning with your head screwed on Right?

I see you as the Little Train That Could...."Yes I Can, Yes I can, Yes I can..." Hoo-oo-ooh!!!

Lapeer, MI

#900948 May 10, 2013
<quoted text> 'million dollar golf game with Tiger Woods'? The day was President Obama's official day off. It was Presidents Day.:-D
Yep...Tiger and the Magic Negro. One puts his balls in the wrong holes and the other one puts his hole on the wrong clubs.

What a pair!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#900949 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Demos/Tenzing has another sockpuppet (Nucular), although multiples are possible.
Glad some of you are still up.'Cause I'm wide awake.

Lapeer, MI

#900950 May 10, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad some of you are still up.'Cause I'm wide awake.
I'm getting bored with little Liberals whining the same ol' same ol'....mediamatters, Huffington, NY Times,...Blah, Blah, Blah....

it makes an adult tired and sleepy....see you all later. I need my beauty rest and have to cool down my hi-speed CPU:]

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#900951 May 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and tomorrow ABC, NBC, and CNN will report that NYT story. all of them will see the same copy of the email and will have no choice.
wadda think FOX will do? attack the messenger?
Unfortunately, ABC News obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that showed they were "extensively" edited from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version.

The question is who made those "extensive" changes and what was the motive for doing so.

Then the lies began.

Even the liberal media thinks that's a big no-no.

Fox suspected it all along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min SpaceBlues 54,560
Ask amy 9-2-15 32 min RACE 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Rose of Tralee 100,658
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 196,978
2000 Chevy astro dies after I take off on a com... 2 hr AAvila 1
129Steps- Steps to a brighter future 2 hr 129Steps 1
abby9-2-15 2 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages