Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
826,981 - 827,000 of 1,102,033 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#900459 May 10, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Crazy baggers are funny
Leaders in power who lie and lead you around by the nose with you blindly and obediently following is a helluva lot funnier, pal.

What else are they lying about and would be willing to lie about?

Why hasn't this administration answered any questions?

I'll tell you why. Because they suppressed the truth from the very beginning to protect their party and their power in 2016 at the expense of those who died, their families and the entire nation - and now they have no choice but to cover it up and hope their loyal lapdog propagandists will make it all go away so people like you can still be led blindly and obediently by the nose at their command.

You are nothing but a useful idiot to them and you seem proud of it.

Wave your sign, you big butthole.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900460 May 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans lead a witch hunt on Benghazi
The only coherent purpose I can discern in all of this is to sully Clinton’s record as secretary of state in case she runs for president in 2016.[...]
Did Clinton’s State Department fail to provide adequate security for the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi? In retrospect, obviously so. But the three diplomats who testified at the hearing gave no evidence that this failure sprang from anything other than the need to use limited resources as efficiently as possible.
House Republicans who voted to cut funding for State Department security should understand that their philosophy — small government is always better — has consequences. Bureaucrats have to make judgment calls. Sometimes they will be wrong.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eugene...
Security at an embassy in a war zone is a logical first cut, rather than security in Paris or London. Or Iceland.
Lincoln

United States

#900461 May 10, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaders in power who lie and lead you around by the nose with you blindly and obediently following is a helluva lot funnier, pal.
What else are they lying about and would be willing to lie about?
Why hasn't this administration answered any questions?
I'll tell you why. Because they suppressed the truth from the very beginning to protect their party and their power in 2016 at the expense of those who died, their families and the entire nation - and now they have no choice but to cover it up and hope their loyal lapdog propagandists will make it all go away so people like you can still be led blindly and obediently by the nose at their command.
You are nothing but a useful idiot to them and you seem proud of it.
Wave your sign, you big butthole.
G W Bush -
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900462 May 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Scarborough: Benghazi Would Get More Public Scrutiny If Conservatives Hadn’t ‘Overplayed Their Hand’
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...
you act like a nutjob and no one cares if you're right or wrong. no one wants to be seen supporting a nutjob cause unless they're a nutjob. are you a nutjob? well sure you are. and because you're a nutjob i could give a shyte less about whatever mythical FOXbot ideas you have about Benghazi. so please, can you just shutup about it? no one is listening to FOX silliness. just ask FOX. they've been complaining since minute one that no one else will lower their journalistic standards so they can 'cover' the story like FOX does. i mean gee whiz, what's the point of having so many old white folks watching your network every night if you can't get away with lying to them on a regular basis? the rest of us just need to dumb down and see what living in your head would be like for a few days. i'm sure Big Pharma could use the infusion of new customers never mind the ratings at FOX finally matching the nightly network news, so come on everybody and get stupid like a FOXbot! though i may need some help. carol?
Fox is keeping investigative journalism alive.

The rest are just repeating government propaganda.

Orlando, FL

#900463 May 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin, mini me. Why the lies?
Well, first of all you notice the two liberals who have posted this several times this morning....

54 attacks on American sites abroad
13 Americans killed
3 hearings
0 outrage from the right
Under Obama:
1 attack
4 killed
9 hearings

....did not provide any links and seem to think there have been no attacks on Americans or American sites since 2009 when their Lord and Savior Barack Hussein Obama was sworn into office to fundamentally transform this nation of which they are doing a whiz bang job of helping him succeed.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#900464 May 10, 2013
Hmmm...

My judgeits activity is pretty moderate today without Dumb Dave here for the last 5 hours.

I guess I'll have to go look for my ammo!

Dag Nab It!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900465 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're blind to any business sense or political and economic understanding. How can Illinois be hostile to business if they let multinational corporate giant Caterpillar get away with not paying their taxes? Illinois' corporate tax rate is lower than Iowa, Pennsylvania and equal to Alaska(all Red States). Caterpillar is the world's largest maker of mining equipment. The Peoria, Illinois-based company also makes construction equipment, gas turbines and diesel engines, and railroad locomotives. At least, Pat Quinn isn't as hated by big business as Governor Walker of Wisconsin --Walker has to pass through ever larger angry crowds demanding his recall every morning outside the Illinois State House . Also, Multinational Caterpillar in Milwaukee isn't too happy there either. Does that mean that Wisconsin republican-governed welfare state is anti-business too? http://www.reuters.com/article/email/idUSBRE9...
Caterpillar's problem in Wisconsin is with a greedy union, not with Governor Walker.

Caterpillar could easily bail out of Peoria and Illinois. Politicians should recognize this and stop milking the golden goose.

Balance the budget by cutting social programs instead of raising taxes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900466 May 10, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
Seal Team 6 funerals, no coverage from the Lame Stream Media, Why not??
Harmful to Obama.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#900467 May 10, 2013
Liberals argue that Benghazi is not a Cover-Up, so either it shows total incompetence or total ineptness by Obama and his administration to deal with a Real Crisis in Real Time!!
Benghazi Crisis takes me back to that 2008 campaign ad “The Red Phone” its 3 a.m. in the morning. The phone rings there’s a world crisis who do you want to have answering the phone ‘Hillary or Obama’ today we can answer that question without any ambiguity…Neither!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900468 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected.
If NOT for obama, Hillary and Susan Rice lying, Benghazi would NOT be an issue you idiot...
Wrong. The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate and the media will throw Hillary under the bus as directed by Obama.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#900469 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
GM is still sucking down taxpayer dollars and the death of bin Laden has had no effect on radical Islamist terrorism.
In fact that stupid slogan has been cause to stir them up even more.

Orlando, FL

#900470 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers wasted a lot of Republican Money on this one.
Romney-Ryan in 2016
The New America: Democrats can lie, cheat, steal - whatever - and useful idiots will keep them in power to lie, cheat, steal - whatever - some more.

Way to go there, Lincoln.

Maybe you and some of your liberal pals should seek help about your collective brain blockages and your unhealthy loyalty to liars, cheaters and thieves.

No, Republicans aren't perfect either. But you guys take the cake when it comes to being a poor judge of character and gullibility.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#900471 May 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Democratic Congressman Refuses To Let Republicans Ignore GOP Security Budget Cuts In New Benghazi Hearing
In a heated exchange on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, Lynch pointed out that Republicans voted against additional funding for embassy security when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton requested it:
LYNCH: When Secretary Clinton and the State Department asked for additional funding for embassy security,[Republicans] all voted no. They all voted no.
WALLACE: We’re getting a little bit off track now. I understand there’s an issue about security. It’s a little bit off the track. I want to stay on course here –
LYNCH: No, this is the point. They’re complaining about a lack of security at the embassies after they voted against funding for security at the embassies. Is that not related?
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/05/05/...
Only problem...there is no embassy in benghazi.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#900472 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Supplying weapons to Al Qaeda in Libya is OK with you?
isn't that what the right wing neocons want to do?

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#900473 May 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
GM owes the government nothing fro those loans.
Hey old goober! Got some fro with those loans, eh? Did you get a comb and hair spray as well?

We miss you here today as the person who counteracts your judgit spamming has nothing to do without you here spamming judgeits for you totalitarian whack jobs on the left.

We also have not heard from Waxywaxturds/Not Surprized and your various other sockpuppets. Are you having an old people procedure today Old Goober Dufus Dave?

Say Hi to Old Raider for us!!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#900474 May 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Comparing FY 2011 actual funding versus the FY 2012 estimate, there appears to be a reduction in Worldwide Security Protection and Embassy Security, Construction and Maintenance. But that reduction does not account for additional funding in FY 2012 from Overseas Contingency Operations funds amounting to $236 million for Worldwide Security Protection (p. 63) and $33 million for Embassy Security, Construction and Maintenance (p. 467). As a result, total funds for Worldwide Security Protection for FY 2012 are estimated to be $94 million higher than in FY 2011, while Embassy Security, Construction and Maintenance is estimated to be $61 million less than FY 2011. Together, there is a net increase.
In terms of people, the budget justification reported that Worldwide Security Protection had slightly fewer positions budgeted (1,777 in FY 2011 versus 1,707 in FY 2012) and Embassy Security, Construction and Maintenance had the same number of positions budgeted (1,014 for both years).
In its budget request for FY 2013, the Administration requested significantly more funding for embassy security—mostly through the Overseas Contingency Operations budget—but retained the same number of positions, apparently on the assumption that security staffing was adequate. Regardless, that budget, even if approved in its entirety, would have entered into effect after the events in Libya.
It is tempting to look for a scapegoat for the tragic events in Libya. However, if one exists, the overall budget for embassy security is not it. Funding for that purpose has risen sharply over the past decade. Moreover, the State Department has considerable latitude in allocating security funds based on current events and intelligence on possible threats. Why that latitude was not applied in Libya deserves further scrutiny.
Numbers don't lie. And after all the Iraq war is over-right? didn't O'bama say that was going to save trillions?
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/11/libya-sec...
Here’s the short answer ’The Budget’ had nothing to do with Obama’s ineptness to deal with the crisis in Benghazi!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#900475 May 10, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first of all you notice the two liberals who have posted this several times this morning....
54 attacks on American sites abroad
13 Americans killed
3 hearings
0 outrage from the right
Under Obama:
1 attack
4 killed
9 hearings
....did not provide any links and seem to think there have been no attacks on Americans or American sites since 2009 when their Lord and Savior Barack Hussein Obama was sworn into office to fundamentally transform this nation of which they are doing a whiz bang job of helping him succeed.
Hey Carol you see my post earlier about the new hormone treatment that makes old hearts new again? That will be a game changer. Human tests start this fall.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#900476 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is keeping investigative journalism alive.
The rest are just repeating government propaganda.
the only thing they're investigating is the inside of their own minds.

opinion stated as fact is not journalism as we can see with the lack of journalists willing to listen to those opinions.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#900477 May 10, 2013
Tell me once again about how Conservatives are just paranoid troublemakers.

WP - IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 2012 election: http://tinyurl.com/c8qabry

The Magic Negro has friends in low places.

Orlando, FL

#900479 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
G W Bush -
Only your precious weasels lied, you gullible poster child of deprived common sense.

How could 111 Democrats be so stupid to not know what they were voting for after they were given the exact same intelligence and then gladly gave Bush permission to take down Saddam?

Are you that stupid to believe they were?

They lied for political gain when the winds of opinion changed.

That's the definition of a weasel - a liar who craves power at any cost even if it means selling their soul.

The Weasel Party. You should be proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min well 49,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search