Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#900500 May 10, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Being Clueless seems to be your main attribute, followed closely by programmed fanaticism.
Hey Old Dummy! I see you are our of the Nursing Facility! How is your "vacation" you are still on going, Grey Boast?

How is your sockpuppet "Wilhelm" from Germany, loser?

Hehe...

Moron.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#900501 May 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what megan kelly says?
\

exactly.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#900502 May 10, 2013
Why is Obama needing to go out and campaign for Obamacare today if it's so great?

It didn't seem to help Grey Loser. He is still as dumb as ever.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#900503 May 10, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the same twisted transparent jerks like Flake and Sleazy Eed are still spewing their ignorance on a daily basis. Must be terrible, having and living your make believe existence on topix every day? Hi to my millions of fans and my ten twisted Tea Baggers on here. Your misery is soooo obvious, along with your fanaticism.
It has been reported that you were dead.
Lincoln

United States

#900504 May 10, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Here leosnana.
"I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon." - George W. Bush
What do you suppose Al Gore would have said?
Aunt Bettie Lou
we do not have all the answers.
So guess we will need to rely on your often stated wisdom :-)

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#900505 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush
January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.
Did you conviently forget another terrorist attack that was thwarted under Obama's watch only because of quick-thinking passengers on an airplane?

Or the attempted terrorist attack in Times Square recently where the bombs just didn't go off? Thank God.

Or the most recent terrorist attack in Boston?

How many attempted or successful terror attacks on our soil happened in the entire eight years of the Bush administration following 9/11 that his administration did not disrupt before they happened?

So as long as you're keeping score: Bush wins.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#900506 May 10, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Being Clueless seems to be your main attribute, followed closely by programmed fanaticism.
It has been reported that being clueless is your main attribute, followed closely by programmed fanaticism.
Lincoln

United States

#900507 May 10, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to add his next sentence. "There's no need to defend myself...I did what I did and ultimately history will judge."
He's absolutely right. Most people were wrong about the necessity of the Korean War in the immediate aftermath.
South Koreans and history judge it very differently today.
President Truman (D) was sinking in the polls then too.
President Harry S. Truman is well regarded by historians.
His removal of Mac Arthur prevented war with China so Nixon could open relations
Reality

Mission Viejo, CA

#900508 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush
January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.
And how many of these attacks were blamed on a YouTube video by the Administration? How many of these attacks were the American public lied to about?
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#900509 May 10, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still residing in that plastic bubble, Moron. You have to be one of the dumbest poster ever, while without doubt a total phony...Thanks for being a clueless rightie nutcase.
It has been reported that you are still residing in that plastic bubble, Moron. It has also been reported that you have to be one of the dumbest posters ever, while without doubt a total phony. It has also been reported that you receive no thanks from intelligent people for being a clueless leftie nutcase.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900510 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
In the G H W Bush war that worked.
This Republican president knew how to conduct a war, win and get out.
Actually, not. If Bush Sr, had pressed the war further, the second war might not have been necessary.

Orlando, FL

#900511 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Let us go through some of your 'facts'. <quoted text> Yes, all the questions have been answered]The same conclusions were made as the first Congressional Report on Benghazi--some mistakes were made , but no evidence that there was ever a cover-up or attempt made to deceive the public or Congress. In other words, no 'smoking gun'. Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/us/politics...
There have been absolutely no conclusions made or anyone held accountable. Why do you think this isn't going away?

The NY Times wouldn't believe there was a smoking gun if they were shot point blank in the head with it. They are another lapdog propagandist. The pet lapdog.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#900512 May 10, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well goober, finally pull yourself out from in front of the marsheemallow roasting did ya? Get yer fill thar in bump-ee-ville? Gooduh. Now go moe the grass or something lol.
Tito Malandro

Haverhill, MA

#900513 May 10, 2013
Tiburcio Pelotas wrote:
I am older, but not wiser.
I crack wise jokes in prostibules
Where the ladies are not ladies.
What?
I do recognize our new Pope from Argentina.
These phrase are part of his farawell discurse in Buenos Aire, before coming to The Vatican.
I' ll be darn!

Orlando, FL

#900514 May 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many of these attacks were blamed on a YouTube video by the Administration? How many of these attacks were the American public lied to about?
Thank you. Thank you very much...for being a voice of reason in this crazy mixed up country abundant with too many useful idiots.

Sometimes I think my head is going to explode.
Lincoln

United States

#900515 May 10, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention:
2012 - Attack on the American Embassy in Egypt.
2012 - U.S. Consulate attack in Benghazi.
2012 - Attack on the American Embassy in Yemen.
2013 - United States embassy bombing in Ankara, Turkey.
1492-Columbus fails to find land obviously President Obama's fault
Tito Malandro

Haverhill, MA

#900516 May 10, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that being clueless is your main attribute, followed closely by programmed fanaticism.
You should marry the Pope or I'would like to use you as a toilet.
Lincoln

United States

#900517 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, not. If Bush Sr, had pressed the war further, the second war might not have been necessary.
History does not disclose its' alternatives
WOW

Bronx, NY

#900518 May 10, 2013
On the Anniversary of Martin Luther King’s Poor People’s Campaign:‘We will March to Ignite the Revolution King Called for’
OBAMA SUCKS Next Saturday morning, many of us will mark the 45th anniversary of the Poor People’s Campaign that Martin Luther King inspired, but did not live long enough to lead, by marching from Baltimore to Washington, D.C.

On May 11, the families of young Black and Brown people who have been killed by police will link arms with poor people, immigrant workers fighting for their rights, students, Walmart workers, union members, unemployed people and Occupy Wall Street activists, and walk 40 miles south down the highway to Washington, D.C.

We will occupy Freedom Plaza on Pennsylvania Avenue, a few blocks away from the White House and down the road from the Capitol. There we will erect a big tent and convene a People’s Power Assembly.

We are doing this to bear witness to the truth, and to help spark the social revolution that Dr. King prescribed in the months before his death.

Dr. King often said that truth crushed to earth will rise again. The brutal truth is that the powers that be are waging a war against virtually everything that Dr. King fought and died for.

Fifty years ago, on the steps of the Lincoln Monument, King shared his dream with the world. Today more and more of us are living in a nightmare.

Anyone who thought that having an African-American family or a Democrat in the White House would negate the urgent necessity for a social revolution has long awoken from that dream.

Our young people are more likely to be in prison than in a job.

Poverty, unemployment and desperation are more widespread today than they were when King was alive. The pauperization of the population is the biggest crisis today.

The banks got bailed out after the 2008 global financial crash, and the stock market has soared through the roof. But for the rest of us — the people that Occupy Wall Street calls the 99%— there’s nothing but economic terrorism in the form of unemployment, evictions, foreclosures, low wages and cutbacks.

The 1% have never been richer, greedier and more determined to eliminate, privatize or otherwise destroy every program that is helpful to the poor.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#900519 May 10, 2013
JWBooth wrote:
<quoted text>Obama supporters wasted a lot of everyone's money by electing an incompetent, unqualified community organizer in 2008, and then re-electing the same incompetent snakeoil salesman in 2012. You might as well run in 2016.
No one can beat Santa Claus!

Especially when he uses the toys and money of tax payers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min WelbyMD 182,039
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 71,192
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 33 min PEllen 1
amy 12-25 34 min PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Homo Erectus 49,309
Incredible Shots Of Chicago From The Internatio... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:40 pm PST