What's worse these ringers think if they repeat it enough times it may sound like its true. A bit like fairy-tales that get passed down through the ages. But conveniently ignore other facts like a Republican lead congress insisting on reduced funding for Embassy security abroad in the budget. So does that just fly by & never get a mention. GOP & their affiliate Fox tried in vain with Clinton because he liked cigars, they tried with Obama with Ayres & Wright & the Birther crap all of which fell flat on its face.
Then thought Palin would have mass appeal, only to find as a mass turn off. She destroyed Mcain's candidacy who on the whole was a decent guy. Then came Romney, a sock puppet for big business and they wonder why the Bible, Guns and the Flag don't work any more for them.
And for all their efforts they get a well deserved 25 percent approval rating!! 75 percent of the country gets it. The other 25 percent are on these topix threads.