Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#900330 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
$1 trillion, more or less, all pissed away.
Well, it was about $800 billion.

But 38% of that consisted of tax breaks.

You just said tax breaks don't cost anything

So make up your mind, Galt.

Either tax cuts don't cost anything and the stimulus bill cost 62% of 800 billion or abut 500 billion or tax cuts do cost money & the stimulus bill cost 800 billion.

You can't have it both ways.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#900331 May 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am mocking you Mr Small Government.
So government interference in business is OK if you like it??
no.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#900332 May 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree;
Thanks

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#900333 May 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Were they all white??? Try being honest, at least to yourself.
About 50/50. The only reason I brought it up is we were discussing it in this group of people where I hang out. We had all driven by.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#900334 May 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone, white or black, likes that style of pants hanging down, but then again we are older. People didn't like us wearing bell bottoms and platform shoes either! After all , it's just clothes. There was a fad when I was young wherein we were all wearing army pants and construction boots!! What were we thinking? As I said, who cares? Clothing is self expression. Most grow out of it with time. My son and his friends were all white and going to Lutheran school and had their pants hanging too! Go figure! That was 10 years ago!
You do know where it comes from and what it means? The pants thing.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#900335 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
1. George H. W. Bush barely invaded Iraq and could not have destroyed all weapons.
2. Saddam Hussein was a Sunni Muslim.
Do you ever get anything right?
Clinton destroyed all of Saddam Hussein's WMD capabilities with the air strikes in 1998. I'll tell you what you dudes thought. Y'all thought bullying Saddam would calm the tensions in the middle east caused by Reagan, continued by Bush 41, controlled by Clinton, & exploded by Bush 43. You can't bullyccountries where the people go to war with rocks & kitchen utensils! People willing to give their lives for their beliefs both, spiritually & mortally! American (Republican) presidents created their own devils. That's what happens when you try to play God! Americans (republicans) still haven't learned their lesson. Republicans trying to coax Obama into sending troops into Syria under false pretense, like Bush did in Iraq! Good thing Obama is as laid back & cool headed as he is. War is only profitable when there's something to gain. Look what we've gained from Bush's 2 wars, nothing but debt!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900336 May 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Clinton destroyed all of Saddam Hussein's WMD capabilities with the air strikes in 1998. I'll tell you what you dudes thought. Y'all thought bullying Saddam would calm the tensions in the middle east caused by Reagan, continued by Bush 41, controlled by Clinton, & exploded by Bush 43. You can't bullyccountries where the people go to war with rocks & kitchen utensils! People willing to give their lives for their beliefs both, spiritually & mortally! American (Republican) presidents created their own devils. That's what happens when you try to play God! Americans (republicans) still haven't learned their lesson. Republicans trying to coax Obama into sending troops into Syria under false pretense, like Bush did in Iraq! Good thing Obama is as laid back & cool headed as he is. War is only profitable when there's something to gain. Look what we've gained from Bush's 2 wars, nothing but debt!
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#900337 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One would assume that Flack (and others) are opposed to government granting monopolies to cable companies as they do at present.
You would be right. Doesn't matter though because I'm about to upgrade to the new Samsung televisions. No cable or satellite required. Works just like the phone. In fact that's what it is. A very large Galaxy5.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#900338 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
Yes, everybody did because, they were lied to! Your point being?
Lincoln

United States

#900339 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
1. George H. W. Bush barely invaded Iraq and could not have destroyed all weapons.
2. Saddam Hussein was a Sunni Muslim.
Do you ever get anything right?
President Bush war in the 1990s was quick in and out with low casualties

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#900340 May 10, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Would love to meet "flack" and tell him I am proud of his stances. Unlike you he does not have his hand out. Unlike you he does not slur and demean women. Unlike you he takes care of his own. Unlike you he does not have his hand out. Unlike you he has a brain.
I would love to meet him and thank him for the chili recipe he offered earlier. It was excellent.
Peace
KMA
thanks Easy. I was wondering if you ever got around to making it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900341 May 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Clinton destroyed all of Saddam Hussein's WMD capabilities with the air strikes in 1998. I'll tell you what you dudes thought. Y'all thought bullying Saddam would calm the tensions in the middle east caused by Reagan, continued by Bush 41, controlled by Clinton, & exploded by Bush 43. You can't bullyccountries where the people go to war with rocks & kitchen utensils! People willing to give their lives for their beliefs both, spiritually & mortally! American (Republican) presidents created their own devils. That's what happens when you try to play God! Americans (republicans) still haven't learned their lesson. Republicans trying to coax Obama into sending troops into Syria under false pretense, like Bush did in Iraq! Good thing Obama is as laid back & cool headed as he is. War is only profitable when there's something to gain. Look what we've gained from Bush's 2 wars, nothing but debt!
Hate to admit it but NJ raider has something of a point (a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then). US foreign policy in the middle east against Muslims led to 9/11 and that includes Clinton's actions against Iraq, bin Laden, etc... A hate filled Bin Laden was made in the USA by Bill Clinton...
Lincoln

United States

#900342 May 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
GM owes the government nothing fro those loans.
GM is alive and
Bin Laden Dead
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900343 May 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, everybody did because, they were lied to! Your point being?
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11... Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#900344 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
GM was alive for the 2012 election
and Romney returned to private life.
That was the bailout. Not the stimulus. Two different things.
Lincoln

United States

#900345 May 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That was the bailout. Not the stimulus. Two different things.
Explain that to the republican presidential campaign
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900348 May 10, 2013
Emaam wrote:
Under Bush:
54 attacks on American sites abroad
13 Americans killed
3 hearings
0 outrage from the right
Under Obama:
1 attack
4 killed
9 hearings
Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's response to a May 12, 1996 60 Minutes question about the over half million Muslim Iraqi children killed by the poison ordered by the Clinton Administration against the Muslim people of Iraq... "is the price worth it?" Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price -- we think the price is worth it"

500,000 Iraqi Muslim children killed... WWWIII... Clinton inflaming the Muslim world, Clinton turning Osama bin Laden into a WMD... made in the USA by Bill Clinton...

&NR =1

Osama Bin Laden made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)

When Clinton Lied... America Died...
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#900349 May 10, 2013
Emaam wrote:
Under Bush:
54 attacks on American sites abroad
13 Americans killed
3 hearings
0 outrage from the right
Under Obama:
1 attack
4 killed
9 hearings
Republicans like to hear themselves talk, waste money, anything to keep from doing their actual jobs. Go figure.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#900350 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11... Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
You continue to post that bullshit lie. I see where you get it from, your mentor,"George W. Bush!" Clinton said,"Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to build the capability of WMDs or chemical weapons, & threaten his neighbors," in so many words! He never said Saddam had to be removed, or he would've removed him himself. Like I said, Clinton destroyed all advancements Saddam made in his weapons program with the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998. You keep confusing 2 separate incidences. Given the fact Clinton bombed all storage, weapons, & military facilities, what reason did Bush have to invade Iraq? On numerous inspections, the UN found nothing, so what was Bush's reason for invading? Exactly, he had none & to gain the American public & Congress's support, he & Dick Cheney lied!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900351 May 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You continue to post that bullshit lie. I see where you get it from, your mentor,"George W. Bush!" Clinton said,"Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to build the capability of WMDs or chemical weapons, & threaten his neighbors," in so many words! He never said Saddam had to be removed, or he would've removed him himself. Like I said, Clinton destroyed all advancements Saddam made in his weapons program with the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998. You keep confusing 2 separate incidences. Given the fact Clinton bombed all storage, weapons, & military facilities, what reason did Bush have to invade Iraq? On numerous inspections, the UN found nothing, so what was Bush's reason for invading? Exactly, he had none & to gain the American public & Congress's support, he & Dick Cheney lied!
December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.

"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.

Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.

Clinton Starts WWWIII with Iraq because of Nuclear weapons...

&fe ature=related

Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton and John Kerry)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Scrutiny 178,114
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min D-U-H 49,883
hy 57 min badstuber 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,516
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Petal Power 46,744
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••