Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900363 May 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This ignoramus don't even realize he just proved my point!
I admitted you had something of a point (a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then) you dumbass. US foreign policy in the middle east led to 9/11 and that includes Clinton's actions against Muslims, Iraq, bin Laden, etc. you ignorant idiot...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#900364 May 10, 2013
New hormone treatment rejuvenates older hearts back to a youthful state

This could add a hundred years alone to human lifespan.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#900365 May 10, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
D.Y.Homework, here is your list.
Saddam Hussein behind 9/11
(not in the resolution)
Saddam Hussein connected with al Qaeda
(factions were known to be in Iraq)
Fighting terrorists there so we don’t have to fight them here
(not in the resolution)
Spread democracy
(Iraqis can now elect their own leaders)
Saddam Hussein was a bad man
(yes)
Iraqi violations of UN Resolutions
(many times)
The 1993 assassination attempt against GHW Bush
(yes)
Oil
(no)
Bases
(no)
Defend Israel
(no)
Bad intel
(no, he just had time to move them)
Sorry Aunt Fannie, you don't get to pick and choose your lies. Maybe here you do but not in the real world.

Bush to Rumsfeld: "What have you got in terms of plans for Iraq? What is the status of the war plan? I want you to get on it. I want you to keep it secret."

"Under Bush:
54 attacks on American sites abroad
13 Americans killed
3 hearings
0 outrage from the right

Under Obama:
1 attack
4 killed
9 hearings "

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#900366 May 10, 2013
The final piece of the spiral atop One World Trade Center goes into place today. The tower, built on the former World Trade Center site, is 1776 feet tall. 1776 baby! Yeah!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900367 May 10, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Aunt Fannie, you don't get to pick and choose your lies. Maybe here you do but not in the real world.
Bush to Rumsfeld: "What have you got in terms of plans for Iraq? What is the status of the war plan? I want you to get on it. I want you to keep it secret."
"Under Bush:
13 Americans killed
3 hearings
0 outrage from the right
Under Obama:
1 attack
4 killed
9 hearings "
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best for the past 8 months LIE.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#900369 May 10, 2013
flack wrote:
The final piece of the spiral atop One World Trade Center goes into place today. The tower, built on the former World Trade Center site, is 1776 feet tall. 1776 baby! Yeah!!!
I might nearly 12 years. The Empire State Building only took 18 months. Now considering all the new building technology and tools I wonder why it took so long?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#900370 May 10, 2013
I might add it took nearly 12 years. Damn computer!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900371 May 10, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, crazy jewtard.
Still on a jihad against Chicago?
The scene of your disability claim?
Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900373 May 10, 2013
Morning wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, other jewtard.
Let neo-nazi democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#900374 May 10, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, crazy jewtard.
Still on a jihad against Chicago?
The scene of your disability claim?
GOP Refuses to Appoint Members to Obamacare’s ‘Death Panel’ but there is still hope for you. Democrats to fill Death Panels-- Dr Gosnell leads the way.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900376 May 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>GOP Refuses to Appoint Members to Obamacare’s ‘Death Panel’ but there is still hope for you. Democrats to fill Death Panels-- Dr Gosnell leads the way.
Kermit Gosnell was making house calls for the Castro Brothers. Oh....and his car had a Brother Obama bumper-sticker on it...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#900378 May 10, 2013
Benghazi was a tragedy, a terrible tragedy and because of it a light should be shone on what more can be done to protect those who serve America overseas. What our country does not deserve is a political show trial designed to vilify Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama. What we don't need is a crass partisan effort to influence the 2016 presidential campaign.

Unlike the 1980s Iran-Contra scandal, there are no questions of illegal acts, no secret funds, no shredding of documents and no efforts to directly circumvent a law passed by Congress. People may forget that 14 administration officials were indicted and 11 convicted as a result of the arms-for-hostages scandal.

Instead, what we have after eight months of investigation, 11 congressional hearings before five committees, 20 staff briefings and 25,000 pages of documents is exactly what we started with: a tragic situation with lessons to be learned, but not a grand conspiracy. It is sad that Rep. Darrell Issa has decided not to conduct a series of hearings to help solve the problems that out diplomats face every day but rather to engage in a partisan, political witch hunt for a conspiracy and cover-up that doesn't exist.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/Peter-Fen...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#900379 May 10, 2013
Republicans lead a witch hunt on Benghazi

The only coherent purpose I can discern in all of this is to sully Clinton’s record as secretary of state in case she runs for president in 2016.[...]

Did Clinton’s State Department fail to provide adequate security for the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi? In retrospect, obviously so. But the three diplomats who testified at the hearing gave no evidence that this failure sprang from anything other than the need to use limited resources as efficiently as possible.

House Republicans who voted to cut funding for State Department security should understand that their philosophy — small government is always better — has consequences. Bureaucrats have to make judgment calls. Sometimes they will be wrong.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eugene...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#900380 May 10, 2013
The hearing did not prove anything like an administration cover-up or other hysterical allegations of crimes equal to Watergate that some Republicans, such as Representative Steve King and Senator Lindsey Graham, have alleged. Republicans have held numerous hearings and briefings on Benghazi and are threatening to hold even more. It is a level of interest they did not show during George W. Bush’s administration when there were 64 attacks on American diplomatic targets or in the years they spent cutting back diplomatic security budgets.

The real scandal is that serious follow-up on security in Libya is going unaddressed. Congress needs to make sure that State Department budgets for personnel and security improvements are sufficient and that security reforms are put in place as soon as possible.

The Senate should move quickly to confirm the ambassador, Deborah Jones, whose hearing was Tuesday.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/10/opinion/the...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900381 May 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The only coherent purpose I can discern in all of this is to sully Clinton’s record as secretary of state in case she runs for president in 2016.[...]
Did Clinton’s State Department fail to provide adequate security for the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi? In retrospect, obviously so. But the three diplomats who testified at the hearing gave no evidence that this failure sprang from anything other than the need to use limited resources as efficiently as possible.
House Republicans who voted to cut funding for State Department security should understand that their philosophy — small government is always better — has consequences. Bureaucrats have to make judgment calls. Sometimes they will be wrong.
Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administration’s explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally misleading and lying to Americans..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#900382 May 10, 2013
nice....

Rubio’s Plan to Shrink the Republican Vote

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/rubios...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900383 May 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Benghazi was a tragedy, a terrible tragedy and because of it a light should be shone on what more can be done to protect those who serve America overseas. What our country does not deserve is a political show trial designed to vilify Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama. What we don't need is a crass partisan effort to influence the 2016 presidential campaign.
Unlike the 1980s Iran-Contra scandal, there are no questions of illegal acts, no secret funds, no shredding of documents and no efforts to directly circumvent a law passed by Congress. People may forget that 14 administration officials were indicted and 11 convicted as a result of the arms-for-hostages scandal.
Instead, what we have after eight months of investigation, 11 congressional hearings before five committees, 20 staff briefings and 25,000 pages of documents is exactly what we started with: a tragic situation with lessons to be learned, but not a grand conspiracy. It is sad that Rep. Darrell Issa has decided not to conduct a series of hearings to help solve the problems that out diplomats face every day but rather to engage in a partisan, political witch hunt for a conspiracy and cover-up that doesn't exist.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/Peter-Fen...
You have to admit sonicfiller - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best for the past 8 months LIE.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#900384 May 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Democrats chose to suppress the truth for political gain. Not Republicans.

The witchhunts even without documented proof by the liberal media and the Democrats against Republicans don't count though, do they?

FACT: An ambassasdor hasn't been killed abroad since the 1970s.

FACT: Someone gave the order to deny that embassy more security a month before the attack after repeated and urgent requests.

QUESTION: Who denied them that request and why?

FACT: A 4 to 5 hour time span between the first attack that killed the ambassador and one American and the second attack that killed the other two Americans was time enough to save the second two Americans.

QUESTION: Who gave the order for the CIA to step down resulting in two more Americans' deaths and why?

FACT: The information the WH received was changed from a terrorist attack to a spontaneous mob blamed on a video.

QUESTION: Who made that decision and why?

QUESTION: Why was that lie continued in televised interview and at the victims' funerals and in front of the UN two weeks later?

QUESTION: What were the motives for perpetrating that lie?

QUESTION: Why was the second in command on the ground, Hicks, who became the first in command after the attacks demoted by Hillary Clinton when he chose to come forward?

QUESTION: Why would the former Secretary of State do that if there was nothing to hide?

None of these questions have been answered. Even after 8 months.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#900385 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Think this post sums up many of the problems of the Republican talking machine.
"Under Bush:
13 Americans killed
3 hearings
0 outrage from the right
Under Obama:
1 attack
4 killed
9 hearings "
thanks to original poster !!
Too bad if this posts twice.

FACT: An ambassasdor hasn't been killed abroad since the 1970s.

FACT: Someone gave the order to deny that embassy more security a month before the attack after repeated and urgent requests.

QUESTION: Who denied them that request and why?

FACT: A 4 to 5 hour time span between the first attack that killed the ambassador and one American and the second attack that killed the other two Americans was time enough to save the second two Americans.

QUESTION: Who gave the order for the CIA to step down resulting in two more Americans' deaths and why?

FACT: The information the WH received was changed from a terrorist attack to a spontaneous mob blamed on a video.

QUESTION: Who made that decision and why?

QUESTION: Why was that lie continued in televised interview and at the victims' funerals and in front of the UN two weeks later?

QUESTION: What were the motives for perpetrating that lie?

QUESTION: Why was the second in command on the ground, Hicks, who became the first in command after the attacks demoted by Hillary Clinton when he chose to come forward?

QUESTION: Why would the former Secretary of State do that if there was nothing to hide?

None of these questions have been answered. Even after 8 months.

The difference between a random act of violence during a time of war with information and facts immediately forthcoming and lies and coverups before an election is as obvious as night and day.

If this attack had happened under these same circumstances and a Republican chose to lie about it to protect his chance at winning a reelection and his administration refused to answer the same questions but continued the lies with the help of the media whose job it now is to protect them, you would be as outraged and demanding answers as well - but so would I.

Why do you give this administration and the media a pass to sweep it under the rug just because it's not Republicans?

This is why half the country feel like it's not our country anymore. The Democrats are immune to being held to the same standard to which Republicans are constantly held and the media decides who wins and loses.

If this coverup simply goes away with these same questions unanswered and no one held accountable, I will no longer want to call myself an American. America will have become a thing of the past to me. The fight to preserve it will be gone. It will belong to those who lie for political gain and to those who protect the lies and to those who believe or ignore the lies out of blind loyalty. I will want no part of it.

Unless and until things drastically turn around and more Americans remember who we are, it will be a country in which I live no different than any other corrupt country.

That's how big a deal this is to me personally. And I can only hope for many others.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900386 May 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
nice....
Rubio’s Plan to Shrink the Republican Vote
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/rubios...
You are an extraordinary parade of idiot sonicfiller.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby Nov 26 3 min PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min IBdaMann 48,546
Amy Nov 26 6 min PEllen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Dale 180,825
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 26 min Sam 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,686
Dear Abby 11/24/14 2 hr RACE 16
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News