Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,337)

Showing posts 826,721 - 826,740 of1,071,831
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
African Americans have an immense sense of pride in Barack Obama as President of the United States and he is unequivocally liked. He receives a 91% favorable rating. Seventy-two percent believe that President Obama's election has helped them while only 4% believe his election has hurt them.
http://www.blacknews.com/news/robert_l_johnso...
so only 4% of blacks are conservative?
no wonder you white conservatives can't win a national election.
America used to be a world leader but with the Boy Messiah in charge back here, the world may very well descend into anarchy. Look at the N. Korea, the Middle East and China's flexing its muscles everywhere from the South China Sea to S. America and Africa. Putin has the Magic Negro on a leash.

The Magic Negro is a scourge not just on America but is becoming one for the world.

Take your black polls and shove it. Find something relevant to what is happening today. Please, no stories about Nike Shoe Sales and queer NBA wannabes.

RELEVANT...got it?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> This from the same guy complaining about Obama's use of drones.
I know I've instructed yu on this many times, boy, but...once again: point?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
OH here we go another BS blowhard that want's to tell us how successful he has been in the face of over whelming odds.
What a lot of croc, as soon as a culture of greed is challenged out comes the brag book totally ignoring that every piece of infrastructure you use every day from the clean water, to schools, the highways & even that flushing toilet has been built with everyone's collected taxes. NOT JUST YOURS! It is that type of self serving that makes you an UGLY American.
Yet OzRitz heats and cools his hidden location with fossil fuel and drives a fossil fuel car and consumes and throws away plastic, poluitning the enviroment. Being deranged, in denial lying to yourself is best, you being a hypocrite to impress everyone OzRitz, that's funny. We can easily tell where your head is buried azzwipe...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying tax cuts don't cost anything?
Past Tax cuts have many times increased government revenue.

Where have you been all your life? In your butt?

You are a spelunker, Dood.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were those people standing in line with their pants around their knees waiting for the store to open who never earned $160?
People can wait in line to see Miley Cyrus, no problem.
Wait in line for the new Iphone, no problem,.
But funny how people waiting in line for the nest NBA endorsed show bothers the crap out of you.
How dare "those people" spend $160 on shoes. OMG OMG OMG
It would be really funny if it weren't so pathetic.
Uh duhm Duh A Vey..it IS patheTic, when 95 percent of the labelDUHMlabel sneaker igno-suckers standing in the DUPE lines, reallllllllllllly cannot afford the inflated price for JUST another pair of "bawrl shoes".

Talk about herd pack LEMMING(s) lines lol.(slurp it up wanna be nike joedun spineless airheads!)
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's liberal...
No, that's Fox News dummy.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Myths, lies and complete labelduhmlabel licking stupidity.. that's liberal...
Edited for honing in on defined lol.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's Fox News dummy.
Homer's cover of his smoke, idiot and bullshit, FOX his assisted living center. Homer will eat anything obama shits on his plate.
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh duhm Duh A Vey..it IS patheTic, when 95 percent of the labelDUHMlabel sneaker igno-suckers standing in the DUPE lines, reallllllllllllly cannot afford the inflated price for JUST another pair of "bawrl shoes".
Talk about herd pack LEMMING(s) lines lol.(slurp it up wanna be nike joedun spineless airheads!)
tic toc tic toc
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's Fox News AND spooge fed commercials dummy.
Edited, for TRUTH in spooge feeding the masses lol.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Does Huggy Bear know you raid his wardrobe?

http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP00003990...
Beat it, kkkweer bait before I fk you up.
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think your meth lab just exploded.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Edited for honing in on defined lol.
Yep that be Homer, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with Homer, we get the entire moron and Fox package...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's Fox News dummy.
Sale of the dayuh-Sparkle sparkle glitter glitter-frosted dogpoo.

Aisle twelve yr old mentality levels.

Buy it marked up at three times the price (same lableduhmlabel, plus tax) at your nearest down home "speshull retail" outlet, or buy tree of 'em at for the lower same price of one at your nearest Wallyworld! Hurry while supplies last!

Marketing-It's all in the ploys Homer.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>tic toc tic toc
You have a cuckoobrain in your head too Homer?

Did you punch in? Out for break? Back in? Back out? Seven minutes docks 15!

(remember THOSE days? Back when people-even teenagers(!) could actually still count change back correctly, with OUT having to have a screen to look at to do so?)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton Aide Pressured Whistleblowers on Speaking to Chaffetz
www.breitbart.com/.../State-Dept-Told-Benghaz... ;
1 day ago Gregory Hicks was the Deputy Chief of Mission (DCM) of the U.S. Embassy ... Clinton Aide Pressured Whistleblowers on Speaking to Chaffetz ...
I smell lies and a cover up.
You smell your own foul stench, that of a frightened coward.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>tic toc tic toc
Wound up again, eh?

Bend over and let someone slip you a Quartz Movement:>
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I think your meth lab just exploded.
That twas a "long time ago" and it twernt mine...it twas however (if it twas at all, that of which I am not certain, as I generally figure such to NOT be any o my bizness-lest it gets IN my business or IN my face where it does NOT belong) a product of severe environmental dysfunctional factors and horrible lacks of ethics----ALLLLLLL the way around.

Now all that's left is just another environmental chithole.

Stupid people actions are as stupid people actions do....ALLLL the way around.

Now, have you anything else to add? And please keep your britches properly adhered to yourself if you do, thank you.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You smell your own foul stench, that of a frightened coward.
It has often been said that a still tongue makes a wise head....

...but a still tongue, in your case, would only make your customers stop paying...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Being challenged in life is inevitable lieral, being a deranged moron and remaing on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by the "culture of violence" are not by someone or Tea Party clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers, children in schools, and Bill Ayers types bomb public places and Marathons has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Atheist-Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man
Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech Killer ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; deranged liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
George Zimmerman ~~~ Democrat
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by sonicfiller and other deranged liberals.
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
Harvard Graduate, Nutty Alabama Professor Amy Bishop Far-Leftist terrorist, Obsessed with Obama... Liberal homicidal maniac..
Ariel Castro, Cleveland Kidnapper, Registered Democrat-Deranged Liberal
Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
As usual Fenny the kittycat and Waxturds can't even justify their lack of logic or thought.

They love to say how Democrats and liberals hate guns, and don't own them 'cause they're scared of them.

So it follows that the killers have to be Repugnant neocons. Some were right wing skinheads, like Loughner.

Waxturds is delightfuly stupid, and Fenny runs in the same gutter.

Mass killers are always gun nut conservative nitwits. It's a proven fact.

Whicjh is exactly why Waxturds repeatedly posts this utter nonsense.

The best defense for you nitwits is a lying offense. Exactly what Rmoney did and lost the electiion for.

You crap peddling nitwits have raised the art of the 'Big Lie' to the greatest heights since Joseph Goebbels!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 826,721 - 826,740 of1,071,831
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 min Hatti_Hollerand 390
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min litesong 45,451
Abby 7-11 10 min Mister Tonka 3
Amy 7-11 16 min Mister Tonka 3
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 24 min MisterChris 1
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 46 min reality is a crutch 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info