Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#900345 May 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That was the bailout. Not the stimulus. Two different things.
Explain that to the republican presidential campaign
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900348 May 10, 2013
Emaam wrote:
Under Bush:
54 attacks on American sites abroad
13 Americans killed
3 hearings
0 outrage from the right
Under Obama:
1 attack
4 killed
9 hearings
Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's response to a May 12, 1996 60 Minutes question about the over half million Muslim Iraqi children killed by the poison ordered by the Clinton Administration against the Muslim people of Iraq... "is the price worth it?" Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price -- we think the price is worth it"

500,000 Iraqi Muslim children killed... WWWIII... Clinton inflaming the Muslim world, Clinton turning Osama bin Laden into a WMD... made in the USA by Bill Clinton...

&NR =1

Osama Bin Laden made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)

When Clinton Lied... America Died...
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#900349 May 10, 2013
Emaam wrote:
Under Bush:
13 Americans killed
3 hearings
0 outrage from the right
Under Obama:
1 attack
4 killed
9 hearings
Republicans like to hear themselves talk, waste money, anything to keep from doing their actual jobs. Go figure.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#900350 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11... Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
You continue to post that bullshit lie. I see where you get it from, your mentor,"George W. Bush!" Clinton said,"Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to build the capability of WMDs or chemical weapons, & threaten his neighbors," in so many words! He never said Saddam had to be removed, or he would've removed him himself. Like I said, Clinton destroyed all advancements Saddam made in his weapons program with the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998. You keep confusing 2 separate incidences. Given the fact Clinton bombed all storage, weapons, & military facilities, what reason did Bush have to invade Iraq? On numerous inspections, the UN found nothing, so what was Bush's reason for invading? Exactly, he had none & to gain the American public & Congress's support, he & Dick Cheney lied!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900351 May 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You continue to post that bullshit lie. I see where you get it from, your mentor,"George W. Bush!" Clinton said,"Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to build the capability of WMDs or chemical weapons, & threaten his neighbors," in so many words! He never said Saddam had to be removed, or he would've removed him himself. Like I said, Clinton destroyed all advancements Saddam made in his weapons program with the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998. You keep confusing 2 separate incidences. Given the fact Clinton bombed all storage, weapons, & military facilities, what reason did Bush have to invade Iraq? On numerous inspections, the UN found nothing, so what was Bush's reason for invading? Exactly, he had none & to gain the American public & Congress's support, he & Dick Cheney lied!
December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.

"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.

Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.

Clinton Starts WWWIII with Iraq because of Nuclear weapons...

&fe ature=related

Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton and John Kerry)
Democratic USA

El Monte, CA

#900352 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush war in the 1990s was quick in and out with low casualties
what about in 2003? When he lied to us about WMD and used that as an excuse to go to war that costed thousands of lives and wrecked the surplus clinton left him with ignoring warnings of 911 and unecessary wars? Yep! The bushs! We don't need another bush in 2016, America had more than enough of them.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900353 May 10, 2013
It's now official: the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castros is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which party actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.
Lincoln

United States

#900354 May 10, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans like to hear themselves talk, waste money, anything to keep from doing their actual jobs. Go figure.
Think this post sums up many of the problems of the Republican talking machine.

"Under Bush:
13 Americans killed
3 hearings
0 outrage from the right

Under Obama:
1 attack
4 killed
9 hearings "
thanks to original poster !!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#900355 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's response to a May 12, 1996 60 Minutes question about the over half million Muslim Iraqi children killed by the poison ordered by the Clinton Administration against the Muslim people of Iraq... "is the price worth it?" Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price -- we think the price is worth it"
500,000 Iraqi Muslim children killed... WWWIII... Clinton inflaming the Muslim world, Clinton turning Osama bin Laden into a WMD... made in the USA by Bill Clinton...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FbIX1CP9qr4XX&NR=1
Osama Bin Laden made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)
When Clinton Lied... America Died...
More nonsense! Let's end this like this. Google Wesley snipes movie " passenger 57," or just watch the movie. It came out in 1992, Bill Clinton had just became president, yet Osama Bin Laden was already on Americas top 10 wanted fugitives list. For a film producer & director to have him in the top 10 in a movie, he must've already been on Americas radar long before Clinton.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900356 May 10, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> what about in 2003? When he lied to us about WMD and used that as an excuse to go to war that costed thousands of lives and wrecked the surplus clinton left him with ignoring warnings of 911 and unecessary wars? Yep! The bushs! We don't need another bush in 2016, America had more than enough of them.
You Neo-Nazis opposed the Invasion of Iraq. Basically the Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot. It is better to confess your ignorance than provide it...
Democratic USA

United States

#900357 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>

I voted for the war before I was against it...
Typical Right Wingnut Stupidity, that wrecked the surplus with wars, and you still wonder why you lost the election and blame obama for the economy?

You're an idiot and a retard Florida.
Lincoln

United States

#900358 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
It's now official: the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castros is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which party actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.
Across the board, serial killers are predominantly conservative in their political leanings. Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, and probably the biggest name of all, Ted Bundy, were all active in the Republican Party at some level. Quizzing other killers showed the same thing, that the vast majority vote Republican,” said lead pollster David Quick.“We gain no analysis from this, it garners us no insight into the workings of the minds of conservative politicians or serial killers, but it is an overwhelming majority. Because serial killers come from diverse backgrounds and possess vastly different IQ’s they appear to have nothing in common save their conservative ideals and their desire to butcher people. It’s compelling data to be sure.”
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#900360 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.
"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.
Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.
Clinton Starts WWWIII with Iraq because of Nuclear weapons...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ENAV_UoIfgcXX&feature=rel ated
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton and John Kerry)
This ignoramus don't even realize he just proved my point!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900361 May 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Across the board, serial killers are predominantly conservative in their political leanings. Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, and probably the biggest name of all, Ted Bundy, were all active in the Republican Party at some level. Quizzing other killers showed the same thing, that the vast majority vote Republican,” said lead pollster David Quick.“We gain no analysis from this, it garners us no insight into the workings of the minds of conservative politicians or serial killers, but it is an overwhelming majority. Because serial killers come from diverse backgrounds and possess vastly different IQ’s they appear to have nothing in common save their conservative ideals and their desire to butcher people. It’s compelling data to be sure.”
When a real act of war on women is perpetrated by a deranged democrat Ariel Castro, in the manner that even the most zealous democrat strategist couldn't have dreamed up in their worst nightmares -- involving abduction, imprisonment, rape, torture, malnutrition, beatings while pregnant, and killing babies -- then only do democrats think the party affiliation is not relevant or then blame someone else because they're the idiot....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#900362 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> "Gov. Pat Quinn (D-IL), unlike so many other governors across the country, decided to responsibly deal with his state’s budget gap by raising revenue to offset some of the impact of severe budget cuts. Amongst the tax increases Quinn and the Illinois legislature approved was an increase in the state corporate income tax rate from 4.8 percent to 7 percent."... "In response to the tax change, the multinational corporation Caterpillar has threatened to move jobs out of Illinois." ..."By increasing its corporate income tax rate to 7 percent (which is coupled with a 2.5 percent property tax), Illinois still has a lower rate than Iowa, Pennsylvania, the District of Columbia, and Minnesota, and has a rate roughly equal to that of Alaska.
But, more importantly, Illinois’ rate is only that high on paper. Much like the federal corporate income tax, Illinois’ corporate tax is riddled with loopholes and giveaways, which allow Caterpillar to drive its effective tax rate all the way down to just 1.4 percent."
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/03/28/1... So, place the blame for some of Illinois' economic problems where they belong--a conservative Illinois state legislature that bought into the libertarian flawed theory that smaller government and austerity measures are the bitter , but necessary pill for future economic health when it is really a poison pill to economic viability--also, blame multi-national Caterpillar for its poor support of the local working community that made it into a world manufacturing giant and robbing the Illinois state budget by not paying its fair share of taxes via tax loopholes.
Are you kidding me? ROTFLMAO--Illinois's legislature has been controlled by democrats for 40 years. Quinn stole more money to pay for pensions--it vanished over night and yet they are still 100 million in the hole. There hasn't been any austerity measures in the state of Illinois ever. I blame Caterpillar for not leaving-they will because Illinois is the second worst state to do business. Blame Caterpillar, are you out of your fricking mind?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900363 May 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This ignoramus don't even realize he just proved my point!
I admitted you had something of a point (a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then) you dumbass. US foreign policy in the middle east led to 9/11 and that includes Clinton's actions against Muslims, Iraq, bin Laden, etc. you ignorant idiot...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#900364 May 10, 2013
New hormone treatment rejuvenates older hearts back to a youthful state

This could add a hundred years alone to human lifespan.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#900365 May 10, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
D.Y.Homework, here is your list.
Saddam Hussein behind 9/11
(not in the resolution)
Saddam Hussein connected with al Qaeda
(factions were known to be in Iraq)
Fighting terrorists there so we don’t have to fight them here
(not in the resolution)
Spread democracy
(Iraqis can now elect their own leaders)
Saddam Hussein was a bad man
(yes)
Iraqi violations of UN Resolutions
(many times)
The 1993 assassination attempt against GHW Bush
(yes)
Oil
(no)
Bases
(no)
Defend Israel
(no)
Bad intel
(no, he just had time to move them)
Sorry Aunt Fannie, you don't get to pick and choose your lies. Maybe here you do but not in the real world.

Bush to Rumsfeld: "What have you got in terms of plans for Iraq? What is the status of the war plan? I want you to get on it. I want you to keep it secret."

"Under Bush:
13 Americans killed
3 hearings
0 outrage from the right

Under Obama:
1 attack
4 killed
9 hearings "

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#900366 May 10, 2013
The final piece of the spiral atop One World Trade Center goes into place today. The tower, built on the former World Trade Center site, is 1776 feet tall. 1776 baby! Yeah!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900367 May 10, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Aunt Fannie, you don't get to pick and choose your lies. Maybe here you do but not in the real world.
Bush to Rumsfeld: "What have you got in terms of plans for Iraq? What is the status of the war plan? I want you to get on it. I want you to keep it secret."
"Under Bush:
13 Americans killed
3 hearings
0 outrage from the right
Under Obama:
1 attack
4 killed
9 hearings "
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best for the past 8 months LIE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min OzRitz 49,322
amy 12-26 53 min RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 59 min RACE 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr Big Red 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 182,094
3 charged with stealing clothes from suburban M... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info