Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#900304 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did not lie about anything. He presented the evidence of Intel to Congress and Congress - including Democrats - voted to give him permission to take down Saddam.
Only the weasels lied. Come to think of it, they lied for the same reason Obama and Hillary lied - political gain. Kind of a pattern in your party.
Hope that makes you proud.
Bush lied in a State of the Union speech.

that is a fact, not speculation.

For you to deny it proves you don't care a whit about the truth, only defending a liar.

----------

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war

WASHINGTON (CNN)-- President Bush and his top aides publicly made 935 false statements about the security risk posed by Iraq in the two years following September 11, 2001, according to a study released Tuesday by two nonprofit journalism groups.

"In short, the Bush administration led the nation to war on the basis of erroneous information that it methodically propagated and that culminated in military action against Iraq on March 19, 2003," reads an overview of the examination, conducted by the Center for Public Integrity and its affiliated group, the Fund for Independence in Journalism.

According to the study, Bush and seven top officials -- including Vice President Dick Cheney, former Secretary of State Colin Powell and then-National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice -- made 935 false statements about Iraq during those two years.

The study was based on a searchable database compiled of primary sources, such as official government transcripts and speeches, and secondary sources -- mainly quotes from major media organizations. See CNN viewers' reactions to the study Ľ

The study says Bush made 232 false statements about Iraq and former leader Saddam Hussein's possessing weapons of mass destruction, and 28 false statements about Iraq's links to al Qaeda.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/23/bush.i...

----------

Bush lied and stampeded the nation to an unnecessary war.

His legacy will forever be stained by that piece of stupidity that cost America dearly in lives and treasure.

Let's ignore all the walking wounded who've returned damaged from Bush's wars, ok??

After all, Saddam was a bad man. That makes all those dead and wounded Americans worth it.

You're a sad one, smokey. Destroy your health, yet complain that anti-smoking ads are too PC and we're all to hard on you smokers.

That's just twisted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#900305 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are an extraordinary parade of idiot and bullshit nuculur. Myths, lies and stupidity.. that's liberal...
Four things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts, Fox News and Truth!!
You seem to enjoy talking to yourself.

Small minds..........empty vessels.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#900306 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession with Fox is amusing you dumbass.. LOL... Your assisted living center nitwit...
Let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence?
I mention it once and you call it an obsession?? HAHAHAHA

You're grasping at vapors, Tudball!!

You never were the sharpest tack, but you excelled at being the dullest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#900307 May 9, 2013
By the way, "do your homework", I didn't see any of the reasons you posted for the Iraq War in the H.J.Resolution.114 when I scanned through it.

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/wariniraq/a/jt...

Maybe you can point them out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#900308 May 9, 2013
I've been exposed to the raw ignorance of the nattering nabobs of negativity.

Eeeewwwwwww!!

Time for a shower to get the Repugnant off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900309 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
For you to deny it proves you don't care a whit about the truth, only defending a liar.
----------
WASHINGTON (CNN)-- President Bush and his top aides publicly made 935 false statements about the security risk posed by Iraq in the two years following September 11, 2001, according to a study released Tuesday by two nonprofit journalism groups.
"In short, the Bush administration led the nation to war on the basis of erroneous information that it methodically propagated and that culminated in military action against Iraq on March 19, 2003," reads an overview of the examination, conducted by the Center for Public Integrity and its affiliated group, the Fund for Independence in Journalism.
According to the study, Bush and seven top officials -- including Vice President Dick Cheney, former Secretary of State Colin Powell and then-National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice -- made 935 false statements about Iraq during those two years.
The study was based on a searchable database compiled of primary sources, such as official government transcripts and speeches, and secondary sources -- mainly quotes from major media organizations. See CNN viewers' reactions to the study Ľ
The study says Bush made 232 false statements about Iraq and former leader Saddam Hussein's possessing weapons of mass destruction, and 28 false statements about Iraq's links to al Qaeda.
----------
His legacy will forever be stained by that piece of stupidity that cost America dearly in lives and treasure.
Let's ignore all the walking wounded who've returned damaged from Bush's wars, ok??
After all, Saddam was a bad man. That makes all those dead and wounded Americans worth it.
You're a sad one, smokey. Destroy your health, yet complain that anti-smoking ads are too PC and we're all to hard on you smokers.
That's just twisted.
You have finally discovered what's wrong with your deranged brain: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left you idiot..

Since I be votiní for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, deranged democrats killing movie goers and school children, Iran has a nuclear bomb, Korea f*ck you obama, can't get into the White House, Tiger Woods smoozes golf lesson from obama, Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice has lied for 8 months, Kermit Gosnell was making house calls in Cleveland for the Castro Brothers, and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900310 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid, as well as left brain ignorant you deranged idiot.

Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain plantation democrat nuculur, who cares what you think idiot??...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900311 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Illinois is an economic disaster area.
Unemployment rate = 9.5%
Attaboy, Gov. Pat Quinn!!!
Pat Quinn is doing the economically responsible thing by raising revenue . Austerity measures causes most of the hardship , pain and suffering to be burdened on the working poor and least advantaged in society. Austerity cuts shrink the domestic economy which is the exactly worst thing you can do during recession and high unemployment--see today's Greece.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900312 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I mention it once and you call it an obsession?? HAHAHAHA
You're grasping at vapors, Tudball!!
You never were the sharpest tack, but you excelled at being the dullest.
This morning nutsack got his preparation "H" mixed up with his Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a shit-hole you idiot, at least your gums don't itch. Everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege nutsack.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900313 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
I've been exposed to the raw ignorance of the nattering nabobs of negativity.
Eeeewwwwwww!!
Time for a shower to get the Repugnant off.
Spiro Agnew redux. Oh, God! That is EEEEWWWWWWW!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#900314 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
----------
That's just twisted.
I'm sure those journalists who compiled that report didn't interject any bias whatsoever.

However, one of Saddam's top generals who turned against him and one of his scientists who did the same both said publicly that Saddam, in fact, did move his WMDs.

He had them, he used them, and he would have had them and used them again given the first opportunity.

It's not that difficult to connect the dots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#900315 May 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Of course, you're clueless about Roe v.Wade and the Supreme Court decision on it. "Myth 2: American women are able to have legal abortion on demand at any stage of pregnancy in all 50 states.
Fact: That wasnít true when the Supreme Court decided Roe v. Wade in 1973 and itís not true now. In Roe, the court ruled that women have a right to abortion during the first and second trimesters of pregnancy and the state cannot restrict the procedure. In the third trimester, which encompasses the period after the point of fetal viability, the state may prohibit abortion as long as it is still permitted if the life or health of the mother is at risk." Check this out: http://msmagazine.com/blog/2010/04/23/10-wors...
What I said had nothing to do with what you said. So you just wasted your time posting something I already knew. In fact, roe v wade never used the word abortion and it's restrictions were very narrow.

It just opened Pandora's Box and now we have abortionists like Gosnell. He's just the one who got caught.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900316 May 9, 2013
<quoted text> Spiro Agnew redux. Oh, God! That is EEEEWWWWWWW!
Liberal Logic, plugs Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shot gun outside, in the air, on a balcony. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot. Definitely liberal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#900317 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
By the way, "do your homework", I didn't see any of the reasons you posted for the Iraq War in the H.J.Resolution.114 when I scanned through it.
http://uspolitics.about.com/od/wariniraq/a/jt...
Maybe you can point them out.
D.Y.Homework, here is your list.

Saddam Hussein behind 9/11
(not in the resolution)
Saddam Hussein connected with al Qaeda
(factions were known to be in Iraq)
Fighting terrorists there so we donít have to fight them here
(not in the resolution)
Spread democracy
(Iraqis can now elect their own leaders)
Saddam Hussein was a bad man
(yes)
Iraqi violations of UN Resolutions
(many times)
The 1993 assassination attempt against GHW Bush
(yes)
Oil
(no)
Bases
(no)
Defend Israel
(no)
Bad intel
(no, he just had time to move them)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900318 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said had nothing to do with what you said. So you just wasted your time posting something I already knew. In fact, roe v wade never used the word abortion and it's restrictions were very narrow.
It just opened Pandora's Box and now we have abortionists like Gosnell. He's just the one who got caught.
Frontporchmonkey is not lazy, his deranged mind enjoys doing nothing, blaming others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900319 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure those journalists who compiled that report didn't interject any bias whatsoever.
However, one of Saddam's top generals who turned against him and one of his scientists who did the same both said publicly that Saddam, in fact, did move his WMDs.
He had them, he used them, and he would have had them and used them again given the first opportunity.
It's not that difficult to connect the dots.
You took what Hussein's general said out of context ;you twit! George H W Bush destroyed all of Hussein's weapon caches during Desert Storm so there were none left in the country by the time Bush W was in office. Also, Hussein flatly turned down all offers by Bin Laden to join forces--why? Because Hussein , a Shiite tyrant ruling by brute military force over a Sunni majority Iraqi population was not about to invite a Sunni madman (bin Laden ) trojan horse in the front door. Sunni terrorists bearing gifts are worse than Greeks bearing gifts or didn't you ever read Homer's Iliad and Odyssey?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900320 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Frontporchmonkey is not lazy, his deranged mind enjoys doing nothing, blaming others.
of course ,you and Auntie Roo(Lou) missed why Roe v. Wade was so important . It prevents the Doctor Gosnell's of the world from getting away with his crimes . Roe v. Wade made criminal prosecution of doctors or quacks who performed unsafe abortions on women.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#900321 May 9, 2013
And you seem to enjoy talking about yourself.

BUT ...

PLEAZZZ ... Spare us the details regarding your diminutive anatomical proportions!!
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
frontporchreacti onary

Wilmington, DE

#900322 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You're stupid, as well as left brain ignorant you deranged idiot.
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain plantation democrat nuculur, who cares what you think idiot??...
'I'm rubber ;you're glue , anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you':-p Playground humor too much for you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900323 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>Pat Quinn is doing the economically responsible thing by raising revenue . Austerity measures causes most of the hardship , pain and suffering to be burdened on the working poor and least advantaged in society. Austerity cuts shrink the domestic economy which is the exactly worst thing you can do during recession and high unemployment--see today's Greece.
The results speak for themselves.

Illinois is a welfare state that is hostile to business.

Of course, Quinn is not completely to blame for the failures of Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min scirocco 68,894
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Eric 71,134
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 10 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min DonPanic 49,251
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Edmond Pulpo 181,905
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 2 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]