Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#900165 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
Only spending costs money.
How much did the stimulus bill cost?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#900166 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Only idiots have lives that are shell games.
There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
You're clearly on the idiot side of the line.
Offering more 'proofs', eh, Nuc?

Hee, Hee.

There's a huge distinction between fishing and being fished.

You are on the Fished side of the line....a Sucker that swallows hook, line and sinker.

To make it even funnier, you then stick your head out of the water to lecture the fisherman standing on the shore!

Liberals and Big Mouths go together with Hooks, Lines and Sinkers....and some other unmentionables:}
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900167 May 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone, white or black, likes that style of pants hanging down, but then again we are older. People didn't like us wearing bell bottoms and platform shoes either! After all , it's just clothes. There was a fad when I was young wherein we were all wearing army pants and construction boots!! What were we thinking? As I said, who cares? Clothing is self expression. Most grow out of it with time. My son and his friends were all white and going to Lutheran school and had their pants hanging too! Go figure! That was 10 years ago!
Visible ass crack is over the line.

Businesses should have the right to decline service to such individuals and schools should adopt dress codes prohibiting same.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#900169 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One would assume that Flack (and others) are opposed to government granting monopolies to cable companies as they do at present.
You don't need o go with a cable compsny,. There is Dish, Direct TV plus internet options.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#900170 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
Only spending costs money.
As usual, Nobraina is clueless.

Tax cuts cost tremendously.

Right now, America's infrastructure, that which keeps America runnning, is falling apart.

Because tax cuts have hollowed out spending on keeping infrastructure up to date.

Nobraina is the sort of idiot who assumes the roads, bridges, gas lines, electric grid, sewage systems, etc., have always been there and require no upkeep.

We fail as a nation if we do not keep our infrastructure up to date. In terms of end costs due to problems created by a lack of infrastructure. In terms of gridlock. In terms of inadequate electricity during high demand. In terms of sewage systems that fail too frequently and pollute our waters, nationwide.

Nobraina, and his brand of Ayn Rand stupidity, is a real danger to America. He is of the opinion that he only needs to take the fruits of our society, not pay for any of it.

So, who are the real "TAKERS"??

I posit it's the freeloaders who use society's benefits, but refuse to pay for them, complaining about others being 'freeloaders'.

Folks like Nobraina and Waxturds, that's who.

Repugnants are a sick, and fortunately, dying breed.

Lapeer, MI

#900171 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your curse is that your parent blessed you with infinite stupidity!!
You're doing a great job of proving it to us all!!
But it's all just a shell game, isn't it Waxy??
God played a Shell Game with you when he was handing out brains.

You lost. The Angels laughed.

The Democratic Party took you in:}
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900172 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
The Washington Times also criticized Bush for failing to hold Libby accountable, calling his decision "neither wise nor just":
"Perjury is a serious crime. This newspaper argued on behalf of its seriousness in the 1990s, during the Clinton perjury controversy, and today is no different. We'd have hoped that more conservatives would agree. The integrity of the judicial process depends on fact-finding and truth-telling. A jury found Libby guilty of not only perjury but also obstruction justice and lying to a grand jury. It handed down a very supportable verdict. This is true regardless of the trumped-up investigation and political witch hunt. It is true regardless of the unjustifiably harsh sentence."[8]
Bush did not give Libby a pardon.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900174 May 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you also need to learn what a sneakerhead is.
They fly around the country to grab the first release sneakers, they pay with platinum cards and they're the darlings of the sneaker industry.
There might be a couple of black sneakerheads.
Who gives a flying crap?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#900175 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you visit Flake in VA and tell him how proud you are of him, you gutless old perv??
Try posting on your own, instead of latching on to Flake or others, you old fool.
"nutsucker"
Would love to meet "flack" and tell him I am proud of his stances. Unlike you he does not have his hand out. Unlike you he does not slur and demean women. Unlike you he takes care of his own. Unlike you he does not have his hand out. Unlike you he has a brain.
I would love to meet him and thank him for the chili recipe he offered earlier. It was excellent.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900176 May 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
as soon as? after Hillary?
The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate, not the stroke-addled Hillary.

Location hidden

#900177 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Businesses should have the right to decline service to such individuals and schools should adopt dress codes prohibiting same.
If they are in business to serve the public, they cannot deny service based on dress or anything else.

Business is as subject to the US Constitution as an individual.

What sort of freedom would we have if we allowed idiots like you to arbitrarily decide what is allowable or not??

You're a fascist, Nobraina. Not a libertarian, you're an authoratian, the basis of fascism.

You're the idiot who liked the segregated lunch counters.

Get about the business of dying, Nobriana.

This world has no place for your sort of blatant prejudice and bias.

More than anyone on this thread, you represent true evil.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900178 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did the stimulus bill cost?
$1 trillion, more or less, all pissed away.

Location hidden

#900179 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate, not the stroke-addled Hillary.
It will be Hillary, and I'll be here to remind you of what an idiot you are.

Much like I proved with the coal discussion, eh??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900180 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You don't need o go with a cable compsny,. There is Dish, Direct TV plus internet options.
Why not get government out of the business of franchising cable companies and let them compete as they choose?

Government should not be picking winners and losers.

Location hidden

#900181 May 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
OK, nutculur ran away after seeing his retardation in black & white. lets hope he gets hit by a bus on the freeway....:-)
Whatsamatter, Fenny, little kittycat??

Did I hurt your feelings??

I can't help your stupidity, but I'm happy to point it out.

Tell us again about the negro vote. Was Mommy part of it??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#900182 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a flying crap?
Only the shallow, vainly materialisTic and/or clueless.

And as stated already, those types really are just rather patheTic.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#900183 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are in business to serve the public, they cannot deny service based on dress or anything else.
Business is as subject to the US Constitution as an individual.
What sort of freedom would we have if we allowed idiots like you to arbitrarily decide what is allowable or not??
You're a fascist, Nobraina. Not a libertarian, you're an authoratian, the basis of fascism.
You're the idiot who liked the segregated lunch counters.
Get about the business of dying, Nobriana.
This world has no place for your sort of blatant prejudice and bias.
More than anyone on this thread, you represent true evil.
WRONG.

NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO SERVICE.
A LOT of places STILL post that sign.

But why would anyone expect the moraless to comprehend that TRUTH.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900184 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, businesses can and do deny service based on dress.

Many golf courses, for example, prohibit collarless shirts, short shorts, blue jeans, etc.

Many restaurants require shoes and shirts, at a minimum.

Lapeer, MI

#900185 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. There are Public Health issues to be addressed here.

Lapeer, MI

#900186 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I show what a dumbass you are doesn't mean I have my hand out.
Right.

You normally have one finger up your tax shelter while the other finger is in you mouth being cleaned off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Just Making It Al... 47,481
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Sgt Prepper 179,268
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance