Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
826,641 - 826,660 of 1,081,746 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's about being lied to. What's wrong with you anyway?"
Aunt Fanny is a duplicitous hypocrite!! Lol. It's obvious you will go to any lengths to fabricate an alternative political reality when it's the only hope you and your party have left. Sorry lady, it won't work at the ballot box. Your party tried that the last two Pres. elections. They lost!! Better luck next time! Here's a little advice, try a candidate and some policies that people can take seriously for a change and give up on history revision.
That's how you leftards nailed Scooter Libby. Remember, idiot?

Are you starting to get the picture, idiot?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fk em, I throw them out of my office or walk may azz out of theirs. Politicians lie__that's what they've always done and so do the appointed and anointed but regular folk lying is different and I don't put up with it. And I don't put up with crazies either. In real life.
Looks like the stock market will close above 15,000 again today lily. Amazing eh?
Thank God for those rich Republicans.. F*ck you Occupy Wall Street loser...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Sports Authority had some stupid NBA star shoes going on sale the other day. Line was halfway down the street. Half of them had their pants down around their knees and most of them didn't look like they had earned $160 in their entire life. That is what elected the president.
And Flack joins the ranks of the other right whiners posting here that just can't seem to hide their inbred racist attitudes.

Fack wants to install guidelines that keep these people from voting because they ain't just as American as he is.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Magic Negro's Apology Tour really did the trick, hey folks?
The world stage is crumbling while the Boy Messiah pushes gay marriage, sings AL Green on Late Night and golfs his azz off.
The Middle East, Muslims and Murderers know they can count on the Magic Negro to leave them alone.
Complicity with a smile: Boy Messiah:]
This from the same guy complaining about Obama's use of drones.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And Flack joins the ranks of the other right whiners posting here that just can't seem to hide their inbred racist attitudes.
Fack wants to install guidelines that keep these people from voting because they ain't just as American as he is.
The DNA of demokkkRatic party is inbred with racism and hate you bigot... Helll... FDR married his cousin!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The inner city ghettos, projects, and urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. One Hundred plus years of YOUR culture of violence RealDave, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, intolerance, abortion, America's killing fields of blacks. YOU still have not told us How or Why that has that continued to happen?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave proves he still can't understand what he is reading and once again proves his racist upbringing. Show me anywhere I said anything racist you lying POS!

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I like that. I probably pay for at least a couple hundred channels we never watch.
Flack is for Government telling cable companies how to run their business.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> This from the same guy complaining about Obama's use of drones.
The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone forgot to alert you in the peanut gallery? The horse is dead.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Here is How Not to Hold a Congressional Hearing. Michelle Bachmann has got to be the most bizarre fruitcake ever elected since Roscoe Conkling. Check this out: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rep-michele-bachma...

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"paid"????
Look, stupid, If I cut my household spending this month, who "pays" for my "tax cut"??
You have the mind of a child. You have no clue about how wealth is built, value is created and how Adam Smith's ideas benefited the world.
You are lost inside of the Magic Negro's Golden Turd Carnival.
So, you are saying tax cuts don't cost anything?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
A list of reasons to invade Iraq
Selling the war: Iraq the reasons. Some say there was no reason for the war. This is untrue. Many reasons were given for it, just no good one. Here are a dozen of them grace of Bush, Cheney, the neocons from the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), and the 2002 AUMF.
WMD
Saddam Hussein behind 9/11
Saddam Hussein connected with al Qaeda
Fighting terrorists there so we donít have to fight them here
Spread democracy
Saddam Hussein was a bad man
Iraqi violations of UN Resolutions
The 1993 assassination attempt against GHW Bush
Oil
Bases
Defend Israel
Bad intel
You love lies! Especially when they come from Fox or your politically bankrupt excuse for a political party, motormouth.
Republican Lies
Thanks for the collection
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Scooter Libby was a well known buttlikker in DC circles and it was only a matter of time before he was marched before a judge. Remind us all who that little mutt reported to.

Was it the feint of heartbeat Dick Cheney???
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Lies
Thanks for the collection
Lol, tip of the iceberg. Where was the outrage?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If NOT for obama, Benghazi would NOT be an issue you idiot. It obama's war in libya you fool...
This time its the idiot Floriduh posting under "No Surprize" instead of his other name TSM saying that if Bush was President, Republicans wouldn't give a crap about what happened in Benghazi.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Sports Authority had some stupid NBA star shoes going on sale the other day. Line was halfway down the street. Half of them had their pants down around their knees and most of them didn't look like they had earned $160 in their entire life. That is what elected the president.
Yeah right dummy__those people are called "sneakerheads" and they raid those stores__buy up all the new releases and then sell them via craig's list to dumbazz white kids like yours.

Type in sneakerhead Flacko

And then type in stooge.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> RealDave proves he still can't understand what he is reading and once again proves his racist upbringing. Show me anywhere I said anything racist you lying POS!
Who were those people standing in line with their pants around their knees waiting for the store to open who never earned $160?

People can wait in line to see Miley Cyrus, no problem.

Wait in line for the new Iphone, no problem,.

But funny how people waiting in line for the nest NBA endorsed show bothers the crap out of you.

How dare "those people" spend $160 on shoes. OMG OMG OMG

It would be really funny if it weren't so pathetic.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right dummy__those people are called "sneakerheads" and they raid those stores__buy up all the new releases and then sell them via craig's list to dumbazz white kids like yours.
Type in sneakerhead Flacko
And then type in stooge.
LOL! Bet he doesn't know that it's white kids who are buying all the rap music
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This time its the idiot Floriduh posting under "No Surprize" instead of his other name TSM saying that if Bush was President, Republicans wouldn't give a crap about what happened in Benghazi.
You have to admit you idiot - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best for the past 8 months LIE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-28 6 min Sublime1 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,892
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Sublime1 97,558
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 13 min RJS 7,701
Amy 7-28 39 min PEllen 6
Why can't we all just get along? LOL 51 min Tina Moore 1
You need a good looking man to hold on with cal... 53 min Mr Mike 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••